Nude beach 1st Experience

Story Info
My wife's 1st time with 2 guys at a nude beach.
1k words
3.92
9.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We make our way to the far corner, & find 3 guys there already, all naked. We set up near & rock & 1 of the guys immediately starts to play with his cock. You can't see it, but I can. I tell you to go check out the water temp, you walk down alone but can sense the others taking a look. So as you reach the water you bend over to give them the chance to see your pussy.

You don't see the 1st guy, but he is ensuring you see his cock, as large as he can make it. When you come back to lay next to me I gradually lick your nipples, which I've noticed are as large as possible. You shudder the 1st time I do it, making me choose to keep licking & sucking on them. I know this is making your pussy get so wet, & after asking you if it's the case, & you saying no, I take my fingers & find out myself. My fingers easily enter you... you dirty slut.

I tease you about what a whore you are, you deny it but we both know it's true- it's why we came to the beach in the 1st place.

I notice 2 guys leaving, who had a spot out of the wind. We get up & take their spot, I know what I'm planning to do, not sure if you do...we walk past the 1st guy, who has just finished masturbating to make himself hard for you as you walk past, & he sees how hard your nipples are & gets to see your shaved pussy.

We get set up behind the windbreak, that gives us privacy as well, but not to the 1st guy who is off to an angle from us. As we are doing this I notice he has gone off to the water & can easily see us. I stand up, turn to you & say "get on your knees & suck my cock..."

You laugh nervously & say no, but I tell you that you are my slut & I want my cock sucked.

You get to your knees & take my cock in your mouth, I turn you side on so he can see you better. He walks back & can see you licking me up & down my shaft, sucking on my head hungrily. I tell you to play with your pussy getting your fingers wet with your juices & then play with your nipples... that will have benefits for later on...you just don't know it yet

He is watching, so I wave him over... he is shocked & it takes a few times to get him to start walking. By this time you have laid back down on the towel, my cock in your hand & my fingers pushing hard into your pussy. You are so wet you can hear them slide in & out of you...

He walks over & is now right next to you, you can feel he is there in front of you & can't believe that you are being fingered on a beach with a stranger watching. It makes you so horny thinking about that fact, that you are this dirty slut who is getting off on the fact you are performing in your own porno for someone.

I gesture for him to kneel next to you & tell him he can touch you, this sends electricity through your body just thinking about it. He starts by touching your breasts, stroking up & down, I motion to him to twist your nipples which he does. He moves closer, & so far you haven't touched him, so I take your other hand & put his cock in it. You smile as you realise you now have a cock in each hand, stroking them, while I have 2 fingers in your pussy.

He leans down & licks your nipple, so I also do the same knowing you want to feel what it's like to have that happen. I see you nod your approval- you say the words- yes daddy. You start to stroke both cocks, while I'm still pushing hard on your g spot knowing & hearing the sound of you getting ready to squirt... he leans down & kisses just above your clit while my fingers are still in you...

he can't take it anymore & I tell him to cum on you. He does as i command. As he starts o cum, I pull him over your body more, so that his cum lands over your stomach & just above your pussy... you love it & are writhing & moaning for us both in your own personal porno scene. I have to fuck you immediately so I get between your legs & slide my cock into you, after wiping some of his cum on my cock & pushing it into you. I fuck you hard & you realise you are being fucked in public. You love it, why wouldn't you- you are a dirty slut. I need to cum & send spurt after spurt inside your pussy, as far as I can get my cock into you. He gets up & thanks us, telling you how beautiful you look. He isnt wrong.

When he leaves I realise you haven't squirted as yet, so I begin to finger you hard again & can hear the build up inside you, with it only taking moments to see it fly out of your pussy with each time I enter you. You moan & tense up hard as you orgasm, subsiding after 30 or more seconds you come back to earth realising you have a strangers cum on you, my cum in you & your juices all over you. I wished I'd done that when he was there so he can see exactly how much of a dirty cumslut you are.

As he leaves the beach & with you laying there & running your hands through his cum, we talk about what happened & decide to go for a swim. As we walk down to the water I say to you "you realise you have his cum all over you," you just smile. I wash the cum off your body, wishing I could keep it there for later, but it has some sand in it. Your body feels so silky smooth, & you look so fucking hot standing in the water with a grin on your face & hard nipples. We head back to our towels, kissing once again.