All Comments on 'A Degree of C Ch. 03'

by LSEiland

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
MADISONKAIMADISONKAIover 10 years ago
OMG! 5*****

A girlfriend, wow, no bueno! I hope there is no child too? I can't wait to see when the shit hits the fan. I hope he tells her before he gets in the panties. Honesty is the best policy Ben.

TrellyWellDoItWellTrellyWellDoItWellover 10 years ago
Nooooo!!

A girlfriend?????? No Ben!!!! I hope it's nothing serious. I hope he tell her soon before they get really serious. I love those two together. Awesome update!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I need more now !

Please update soon !

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

Well Ben is heading down the road to losing Elise if he don't confess. If he does she will be upset and hurt...understandable. She will also be upset with Cara for not telling her. I can see Elise telling him she don't want anything to do with him to keep herself from getting hurt further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh Yeah!

OMG.....great read. You truly know how to bring the reader in. I am SO looking forward to an update like yesterday. Me like Ben, but me don't like his dishonesty. It makes me think that he and this girlfriend aren't serious or in love. His family and friends are encouraging him to get with Elle. So makes me wonder who and what this mysterious girlfriend is to him.

5 STARS!!!

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

LOL grandma coming in would usually be a cock block but oddly she cock "encouraged" if that's such a thing. Anyway, wow Ben has a girlfriend, wonder how he's gonna explain that one.

willo_wispwillo_wispover 10 years ago
Damned if you do, damned if you dont.

If he is honest and tells her, she may still not want to be with him because well..if he could meet a woman on a plane and want to ditch his gf, whose to say he wouldnt do the same to her down the road?

On the other hand, not telling her is not an option. Sure, he could break up with the g/f and then pursue Ellie, but if it comes out he had a girl while he was chasing her, it would not go down well.

Talk about damned if you do damned if you dont.

LSEilandLSEilandover 10 years agoAuthor
Whew!

I wasn't sure about this update, but you guys seem into it, which is great. As usual, great points and thoughts- they really help.

AMHJ89: "Cock encouraged" - Lol, I love that!

willo_wisp: You're onto something...

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieover 10 years ago
When I read the word DePaul University, I was hooked!!

Ben needs to drop the girlfriend, PDQ and ASAP!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I am beyond hooked!!!

Loving your story. Everytime I feel like Ben and her are in agood place something happens. Ben needs to drop the girlfriend. Before her loses his chance with her.

Quick question why wouldn't his sister tell elle about his girlfriend? They are best friends. Just sayongr

emj417emj417over 10 years ago
he needs to come clean...

like right now! I got a feeling she will back away, but if he waits the girl is going to move on from him and his sister.

nene22nene22over 10 years ago
I knew it was something else

Please make this girlfriend, disappear please and thank you lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wtf?!?

Where is this so called girlfriend? Just like a man to get a new job before be quits the other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ooooh

This is exciting :) patiently waiting in anticipation...looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I so love your writing! And is it just me or does the physical description of "Ben" remind you ladies of Charlie Hunnam AKA fine ass JAX from Sons of Anarchy?...

Janez9Janez9over 10 years ago

Omg! I hope Ch. 4 is coming soon!!!

LSEilandLSEilandover 10 years agoAuthor

@Anon - I like that Ben reminds you of Jax. SOA is one of my favorite shows!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
take your time

WRITE FASTER!!!!! (just a little anxious)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'm addicted to your story

Enjoying your story immensely- I knew you could do it, your one of my favorite authors

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great plot!

Impatiently waiting for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

MORE!

barbette_sgbarbette_sgabout 10 years ago

Love it...waiting for the nxt one :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Still waiting !!!

I am still wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hey LSEiland......

.....please don't let it be true that you have given up on this story - I see you haven't written since last year.

I am dying to know what happens next. I have a feeling - just by going by the way you have written Elise's character - that she is going to feel doubly betrayed big time by Ben and best friend Cara, when she hears about Ben's girlfriend. Also the humiliation she will feel because she will realise that everyone else probably knew except her, making her look the fool in the whole thing. After the anger she will run away to lick her wounds before emerging stronger and with a stonewall built around her heart.

So I hope you finish the story soon.......

LundonSparkle -'''-

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
?

So, why did she re-write the first 3 chapters and will the next installment ever be submitted? Why do some of these authors never complete their work; bummer.

LSEilandLSEilandalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Update

Thanks for your recent comments... sadly, I can sense your frustration. Yes, ADC will be continued. Leaving you hanging for this long was never my intention.

For the record, I edited the previous chapters simply because I wanted to. In my opinion, things flow better and are, hopefully, more visual.

I appreciate your continued interest in Elise and Ben's journey. -LSE

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Oh my giddy aunt, I haven't fallen in love with a story this fast in ages! You HAVE to continue this! It's got the wit and connections of a Nora Ephron movie, but with sexiness. Please update this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
*****

Five.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ratings

I rated this story low because it took over a yr. for the next chapter to be presented; seriously? I know this is voluntary and free, but re-reading these stories from the beginning is getting a bit annoying. The enjoyment ratio goes down the longer the wait for the next installment. I don't mean to be critical, but you wanted honesty.

LSEilandLSEilandover 9 years agoAuthor
RE: Ratings

I would like all readers to be honest (and critical if need be). Rate the chapters as you wish, I expected to be dinged for the time between the posting of ADC 3 and 4. I thank you (all) for commenting, a dip in the rating does make me think my writing (or dialogue, especially with ADC 4) isn't up to par with the previous chapter. Comments help me gauge how I'm doing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous