A Desire Finally Achieved Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure be right there," I reply.

"Frank wants to see me for a few minutes. Be right back," I shout. When I arrive, Ann is with Frank.

He begins, "Ann and I want to run something by you because it bothering me some. You know there is a lot of money riding on the action tomorrow. Kevin may get cold feet and not penetrate you once he figures out you are taking more than anyone else has."

"Oh, I never thought about that."

"That's another reason I love this guy. Always thinking and yet able to fuck my brains out."

"I'd like to stay in the room with you and explain to Kevin that I am there to help you in case you need any assistance. I will keep asking you if you are ok. Are you with me so far?"

"Yes, go on."

Frank continues with his thoughts and then when he finishes he asks, "What are your thoughts?"

I jump up, run over, and kiss him. Ann says, "I guess she agrees with everything."

"Ann, since it was Jeff who told me about the bet, can you get him invited as well as Sam to watch also. I owe Sam a lot if it works because he is the guy that taught me to love ass fucking and initiated my butt hole to take cocks."

"Now that we have so many people invited, how about Robin, Marcus and Martin? Marcus had you going at our place."

"Well I don't know about them Ann. Jenn and Stace were sure disappointed. You know on second thought, sure. They did not treat Stace and Jenn very nice. Having Marcus seeing me will really get him hornier than all get out. Next week I will keep turning him down. He will really have blue balls by week's end. Oh, that reminds me Ann, you were going to explain blue balls some more today to me."

"Sure honey, we will invite them. Trudy will be shocked to see the crowd in her theater," is Ann's reply.

"Honey, do I need to explain much about blue balls?"

I really blush. Frank is smiling.

"Well all I know is that a guy is hurting from not cumming. But I do not understand the blue part."

Ann explains it to me.

"Thanks, I'll see you guys later." I walk back to the bungalow thinking about blue balls.

When I get back, they ask about lunch.

"You know we have not been to the buffet in a while. Let's hop up there."

As we were walking, refusing the ride, I ask Amy, "Do you want to get with Sam this afternoon and play if he is available?"

"Sure, we have nothing else going on."

"What are you two discussing and keeping secret?"

"Well it's not a secret. Sam told me if two girls are 69ing and a guy is doing the girl on top, it is a real turn on. It makes the 69ing cum much more awesome."

"No Shit!" comes from Jenn's mouth.

"Are you guys going to be doing that?"

"If Sam is available, sure. We have nothing else scheduled."

"Can we watch?"

Amy and I look at each other and with smiles shake our heads yes.

When we get to the buffet, we see Sam sitting in the lounge. I punch Amy.

Amy walks over to him and they chat. The grin really grows as she is whispering.

She and he walk back together.

"I invited him for lunch. Let these other people know that he is spoken for."

"Good planning comes from Jenn's mouth."

He gives us all hugs and cheek kisses. Amy and I giggle.

"What's so funny?"

"Well Sam, you have had your mouth in some very personal places on most of us in the last several days and all we get is a cheek kiss."

He roars and says, "Yeah, I guess this is a mild hi, but..."

"We understand, Sam. It just struck us funny."

We have our lunch.

Some guys walking past the table wink at Sam and others ask if anyone needed anything.

We all giggle because here it is Sam with four girls.

As we are eating, Marcus, Robin and Martin come in and see us. They walk over, say hi, then lean down to cheek kiss all of us. Robin asks Sam if he would be available later and he indicates tonight after 8 PM.

Marcus asks me if I am available. I indicate I am so sorry but I would not be until sometime next week. He leans into me and whispers; "I want your pussy so much, love." I almost said, "More than Martin's ass?" but did not.

They walk off and we finish and then head to the bungalow.

God we are so stuffed. Amy suggests a nap or just relaxing for an hour.

Sounds like a good idea.

"Sam, since I am the one going to be drinking your love potion, how about taking a nap with me?"

"I'm more than happy to, Amy."

I decide to get some sun. Stace and Jenn want the same. We put on our micro-bikinis and go out on the balcony for some sea breeze and sun. We chat about all the happenings but I do not mention the money that has flowed my and Amy's way nor the Brazil offer.

Above entered: Saturday, February 18, 2006 - 3PM At our bungalow in Jamaica

Jenn says, "Heather, Mistress Trudy said there is a guy wanting to do me by the name of Andrew. I looked at his stats and they are ok but I feel like I am being a whore if I agree. What do you think?"

"Jenn, look around. These guys have lots of competition from more endowed guys. Therefore, in my opinion, if a guy has the hots for you and has the money, it's him begging; you are not soliciting like a hooker. Take the money and appreciate that he was thinking hot things about you. Give him his money's worth so he will remember getting a piece of a white chick for the rest of his life and you have a good time in the process. He knows we have lots to choose from, so by offering money he does get your attention. Look, if he is hot and you feel guilty about the money give him a freebie."

"I knew chatting with you would help me. The $1000.00 will come in handy for the next trip."

"Did you say $1000.00?"

"Yes, Mistress Trudy mentioned most of the times it is $500.00. She then looked at me funny and said, "Jenn, what is it that you have that Andy would offer $1000.00 for?"

I replied, "I must sure have his hormones going crazy if he wants to spend that kind of money."

"I told her I would think it over."

"I will call her and accept Andy's offer. I hope I can give him what he desires. If he is good in bed I will be nice and let him have me two or three times. I will feel better about all that money then and I am sure it will really make him really, really happy."

I decide it is time for some action. I walk to Amy's room to see if she and Sam are awake. Nope, there Sam is plugged into her pussy, arms around her and they both are sound asleep.

I go back on the balcony and get Stace and Jenn. I want them to see the scene.

We stand there giggling how sexy it looks, Sam's black arm around Amy, him cupping a breast.

I am wondering will he still be hard for me.

They must have heard us stirring around and whispering, causing them to wake up.

"Well, Amy, are we going to do your wish or could you not wait?"

"Oh, Heather, he did not unload. He is saving that to mix a cocktail in you for me. Let's shower and do it. Sam has to be hurting by now being hard such a long a time."

We hop in the shower and get each other worked up to the point where we need the bed.

We hop on the bed where Sam is waiting with a raging hard-on. I lean to kiss and suck a little on my ass initiator and then say, "Be good to my pussy, babe."

I straddle Amy and see our friends sitting on the other bed, eyes staring at us.

Amy and I begin using our tongues on each other. We are moaning into each other as we are building.

Sam in the meantime has gotten into position and slides his raging hard-on into my dripping wet pussy. I lift up from the feel of it stretching my pussy as it buries itself in the steaming furnace of mine. Stace and Jenn doing 69 distract my attention. Wow that didn't take long.

The pace is increasing. I think Sam is setting the tempo. The faster he is thrusting, the faster I am licking Amy and the faster she licks me.

I lift my head, "Amy can you massage Sam's balls when he starts to shoot?"

I feel a muffled sound, which I assume is yes.

After saying that, I feel a few more very deep thrusts, the last one buries all the way in. I recognize the signals now. Sam freezes. He arches. He inhales like a whale. I know he will fire. My brain told my pussy to clamp down which causes that awesome cock to shoot as he screams,

"Noooooooooo!"

"UUUUUuuuuuuuugggggggg!"

"OOOOOOOOO God, Heahhhhheeeeeerrrrrrrrrrr!"

"I do not want to cum, Oh shit, shit!"

"OOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Amy and I are moaning our cums into each other. Her juices are flowing like the Niagara. I am slurping as much as I can get.

We hear Stace and Jenn moan in muffled tones. They must be cumming too.

Sam is still firing but I think they are dry shots, maybe more spasm than orgasm.

He is starving for air. It must have been good for him the way he is panting.

"My God Heather, each time I do you it gets better. I can not get over how much you, Amy look alike, and you both have the tightest pussies and asses. Thanks Amy, for making it better by massaging my balls as I was spraying Heather in that hot snatch of hers."

He does a very slow pull out for Amy so she gets the 'cocktail mix', as coined here on the island. Stace and Jenn have their faces close to see the happening.

"Sam, that is so erotic. When you recover, could you do us that way? You have until 8:00 I heard you say."

"Robin will be disappointed at getting a dry fuck but she is such a bitch most of the time anyway that I don't really care. I would be happy to please all of you ladies as much as you want. I cannot get enough of all of you. Please take me home with you."

We all giggle and head to the shower. In the shower we give Sam a big hug and kiss for being such a sweet a guy.

In the shower, Sam is playing around a little with Stace and Jenn. They are having fun.

"Tell me Amy was it as good or better watching me getting fucked by a guy while we are 69ing?"

"Heather, it is freakin' unbelievable to watch a cock doing a pussy as it travels over my nose. I would not want that all the time but... Sam was right. We need to reverse now so you can see me getting it. It sure fired my furnace up a whole lot, believe me."

Amy and I relax the rest of the day.

Sam stays and fills us in on lots of the happenings and stuff over the years at the resort, after he made Stace and Jenn happier.

I am wondering how they will react now after drinking the cocktail, seeing handsome guys, black guys hitting on them and women that catch there eye. A smile crosses my face.

Entered above: February 18, 2006 - 8PM At our bungalow in Jamaica.

When we arrive at Frank and Ann's, Anna and Maria greet us and take us into the living room. Frank and Ann are there and Frank invites, "Make yourselves at home, ladies."

We have a few drinks then sit down to be served. Low and behold, it is Terry and Kevin.

Evening ladies, the guys say in unison.

Ann is saying, "Kevin I promise I will not let the girls paw you. They know what you are known for." Since Kevin is black, there is no way we could tell if he blushed.

They serve and we eat that delicious Brazilian bar-be-cue food. God, they cook some right at the table. We have general conversation as we are eating.

Ann excuses herself after the main course and says she wants to check on the dessert progress in kitchen.

Ann returns and says the dessert is coming along nicely.

Jenn asks, "Is Terry or Kevin the dessert?"

Everyone chuckles.

"I found out in the kitchen that Kevin would love to fuck all of you here but because of his cock problem, he will not ask, knowing you have seen his picture and the answer would be no. He also confided to me that he masturbates ever day thinking of one or the other of you."

Ann winks at me. Hum, ok, over that hurdle I am thinking to myself.

"Ah, here comes some Brazilian flan."

"Yummy comes from everyone's lips," after tasting some of it.

"I am going to help in the kitchen for a little bit. Frank can entertain in the meantime."

"Frank may we go somewhere were we can talk in private?"

"Sure Heather, what's up?"

Frank sticks his head into the kitchen and says, "Ann, entertain the guests please. Heather wants to ask me something. I'll be back shortly."

"Frank, I have a delicate question to ask."

I blush, "Frank how much does it cost to hire your jet and fly it half way around the world, then have it sit on the ground for 5 days, and then return."

"That is a business question not a delicate matter?"

I looked at him realizing it is.

"Your analysis of the question is accurate but the question arises from a very delicate situation."

"Can you get into more details with me?"

"Well you are a business guy, and you may want to talk me out of doing something that I want to do for someone to make his life more bearable."

"Well Heather, I can see you are struggling."

"Let's first look at it from a true cost, because that is what it is."

"If the plane flies just for one purpose, that purpose must eventually return the cost. If there are many stops, then each stop picks up part of the cost. It cost about $30 per mile in my plane.

"Hold it please. So it's $300,000 for 10,000 miles, right, and for round trip then $600,000.

"You are fast with numbers Heather. Very impressive!"

"Well that is way, way, way more than I was thinking it would be."

I am sure my dejected look shows.

"I want to protect your delicate matter as best I can and help you also. Which country half way around the world is it?"

"Thailand."

"Well, we go to Thailand three or four times a year, two days of business and three of playing. So the time frame of five days fits your suggested number."

My eyes open and my interest returns.

"Now if the plane has to go very far out of its way in Thailand or here then that would be additional cost."

I look dejected again.

Ann must be curious; she has come to check on Frank.

"Let's take two steps this time. To which city in Thailand would the plane be going and from which city in this part of the world for pick-up?"

"Bangkok is the city there and Kingston here. But here on the island anywhere is, if it will help keep the cost down."

"Heather, we always go to Bangkok from here. We are north of the equator here and just fly the polar route. It makes no sense going home and then doing a repeat since a lot of Brazil is south of the equator. Remember that I mentioned this morning that we fly over your city most of the time depending on air traffic control. For a modest contribution for food and liquor it would only cost you maybe $500 for a round trip from here to there and back."

I jump off my chair, run up, and give him a hug. He looks at Ann and they both shrug their shoulders.

"I do not have answers to all of your questions nor even mine yet regarding this issue but these answers help me a lot."

"If I tell you my fantasy, maybe it's more of a wish and a desire, will you promise not to laugh and hear me to the finish?"

"Certainly, Heather, it is apparent that it is a very important and delicate matter from your tone of voice and seriousness. Rest assured, we will hear you to the end."

Frank motions Ann to join the conversation.

"Please get the book of the guy's pictures."

Ann returns with it and I look up Terry's page.

I begin, "When dinner was over the other night at our place, I was looking through the book while the servers were there. I let out a 'Wow' when I saw this."

Ann about had a stroke. Frank said, "Poor bastard."

"No girl would select him. No girl in her right mind would," Ann is saying.

I explain what we did, got him hot and hard; we all sucked and felt him then sent him on his way.

I tell them of his dilemma. I tell them how he confided in me and down deep, he really desires to be a woman, to be fucked instead of doing the fucking which hardly ever happens.

"After he left I began to feel sorry for him and miserable for what I started. He is very tender, big heart, pleasant guy with an abnormal cock, and we abused him. I am so ashamed of myself for stooping so low. So this week after this money and maybe more tomorrow I was thinking of doing something good with it.

"I know they do this type of surgery there in Bangkok. The cost is $10,000 and he will function normally after three months of therapy. Therapy consists of using small dildos and then increasing them weekly. I contacted Bangkok General with an e-mail to confirm this information."

I look at Frank and Ann for some facial or body language but nothing.

I continue, "Right now I am assuming it can be done. Assuming it can be and after I verify it, I will offer him the chance to get the correction.

"I feel really bad about getting him hard and then sucking that three inch cock. We all did. It was terrible thing for us to do." I begin to cry.

"Does he know you are thinking of this, Heather?"

"No, just you two know."

Ann and Frank whisper to each other and then say, "We will be back in ten minutes."

They are back. "Heather we have another proposal for you to think about."

"If you are fortunate tomorrow and Kevin pays up and if you go through offering this help to Terry, we would like very much to be part of it. It would please us enormously if both of you go to Bangkok together with us to get his surgery done."

I just start crying volumes of tears. Ann says, "Let's go up to bed and get a good night rest, it's late."

I can not stop my crying. Ann strips me and asks me to sleep between her and Frank. In bed I lay my head on her breast and fall asleep with her stroking my hair.

To be continued. Hint, Chapter 8 has a black cock into new territory.

A special thanks to jlo24601 for proofing and very helpful suggestions.

12