A Desire Finally Achieved Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She goes over to Jenny and does the same. You can see pussy juice dripping and running down inside the thighs of both slaves.

Trudy walks over to the cages and says, "Position yourselves slaves."

They get on their knees and she places collars on them and then hooks a leash onto the white guy.

"Ok, Greg, I want you to eat this bitch out until I tell you to stop and no finger fucking her any place, understood?"

"Yes Mistress Trudy," as he is being led on his knees to Kate.

"You wait until I tell you before you start eating her." Trudy walks over to the black guy. "Troy, get over to that white bitch like the dog that you are."

"Ok you dogs, begin feasting on those bitches."

Trudy goes to a chair and watches them as she is fingering her clit and pussy hole.

I lose it and cum four or five times myself.

My shorts are shot.

We hear the girls' cumming and cumming but the male slaves keep eating.

Mistress Trudy has her head back and is using a dildo now in her pussy, her mouth wide open to get air.

The female slaves are screaming, "Stop, ohhhhhhhhhhh, stop please!"

However, the assault continues.

Finally, Trudy is cumming and gushing.

"Ok, slaves back to your cages."

The two men go back on the hands and knees.

Trudy then goes up to the slaves. They are close enough that if Trudy stands between them she can reach them both easily. She proceeds to stick fingers into their pussies and withdraws them. She runs them under her nose to get a whiff. Trudy stuffs each girl's mouth with fingers that had come from the others girl's cunt and orders them to lick them clean.

I have more cums.

The theater reeks of female sex juices and it is making me even hornier.

"It appears you ladies are in need of a fucking."

There was no response. Trudy goes to the wall and returns with two black boxes on wheels. Trudy places them under the crotch of each girl. She plugs the boxes into a wall outlet. Trudy has a hand held control and God a black dildo comes up and out of the box under Jenny. Trudy positions it so it will slip into Jenny if it moves higher. She does the same to Kate but it is a white dildo.

She pulls up her chair and begins moving the cocks to the openings of the slave's love tunnels and keeps the dildos moving up until the heads are inserted between each slave's pussy lips. The girls are moaning.

"So you want these lovely things to fuck you do you?"

"Yes, please, please we are hearing."

Trudy then turns them on; they are making slow movements in and out of the girl's dripping pussies. The juices are glistening on their legs as it flows to the knees. I have never seen pussies drip like that. My God this is making me hot. This is not a porn movie, oh my God. The slaves close their eyes as they are being fucked with the dildos. Trudy then speeds the mechanical cocks up. They go deeper and faster. Trudy walks up, kisses both girls, and plays with their clits.

We hear, "I'mmm, CCUUUMMMIIIIINNNNGGGGG!"

It comes first from Jenny and then, within a minute, Kate.

I am ringing wet with perspiration and hot. I decide to strip. God I need a cock so bad.

Trudy keeps the same steady pace with her fingers on their clits as the girls keep moaning and screaming as wave after wave overcomes them. Then there is no sound coming from them but their bodies are shaking uncontrollably and their chins are resting on their chests.

Trudy slowly backs the dildos out. She goes over to a table and carries a cardboard box. She takes off the nip clamps that she had placed on earlier but replaces them with odd-looking clamps.

She places a small butterfly looking thing on top of each slave's girl's pussy making sure their slits are open and gripping it. Trudy makes sure it is secured like a bikini from the upper part of the butterfly around each slave girl's waist but the lower part is secured around each leg of the slaves. It appears Trudy does not want anything in the crack of the slave girl's ass.

Jenny and Kate seem not to be aware of all the happenings around them.

Trudy now selects different lengths of electrical wire with alligator type clips on each end.

Oh my God. Trudy places an electrical wire to make a connection between the left nip on Jenny and the right nip of Kate.

As the clips lock down, we hear soft moans from the slaves.

Trudy tells Troy to get behind Jenny. She tells Greg to get behind Kate.

Trudy is saying, "Get them cocks of yours buried in these slaves asses and no thrusting until I say it's ok."

As the guys are sliding their cocks into the slaves, the two spread eagles and wired girls open their eyes in shock.

Trudy walks behind the guys with shining, metal dildos and they are not small. We can see her lubricating them well and then Trudy inserts them with one shove into the guy's asses. They arch their backs, and moan, thrusting deeper into the slaves, which causes the girls to moan.

This is the beginning of your punishment Greg and Troy.

Trudy connects a wire to each dildo; these two wires are inserted into a little black box that has a single wire running to some type of control box.

From the control box is another single wire that goes to a little box where one wire from it goes to Kate's butterfly and the other wire to Jenny's butterfly.

Trudy also places a wire from Jenny's butterfly to her right nip. She runs a wire from Kate's left nip to her butterfly.

"I want you to reach around and cup those tits you bad boys." Trudy is saying.

"Now begin slow very slow ass fucking."

We see them fondle the girl's tits and begin to move in and out of the girl's rear entrances and the girls open their mouths as the cocks are penetrating them.

"Ok you dogs, fuck the bitches' asses that you want so dearly."

We can see them picking up their thrusting speed. The mouths of the recipients are open further from the impact.

Trudy throws a switch to activate her punishment circuit and we hear ear piercing screams coming out of everyones' mouths.

It goes to babbles quickly and the girls are frothing at the mouth and shaking violently. The guys are shaking and thrusting with eyes rolled back in their sockets.

Trudy seeing Troy arching his back hits another switch. This causes Jenny to thrash more violently and it looks like the dam has burst with the pussy juices flying out of Jenny. Jenny stops screaming but continues the thrashing. Troy and his slave seem to be locked together thrashing. His cock is really penetrating her as he thrashes.

Kate and Greg are still building so it appears.

Trudy does something and Troy collapses on the floor with his cum juice flying out of Jenny ass.

Just then, we hear some screams that last a few seconds, Greg and Kate are doing what Troy, and Jenny did.

After a few minutes of this thrashing, Greg drops to the floor.

Trudy gets up, releases the girls, and catches them as they slump over her and she places them on the floor.

Trudy comes out of the room into the theater.

Trudy looks around and says, "MY, MY, MY. I see I have some naughty girls here that have the theater smelling like bitches in heat." We all gasp.

"Well there is no need for me to ask how things are going here."

Trudy turns and goes back into the room. The girls and guys are beginning to stir.

Trudy undoes the wires from the girls and tells them to go over and sit in the cages.

Trudy tells Greg, "Get your ass next to this X. Trudy trusses him up like the girls had been and then does the same with Troy. The dildos are still in their asses.

She proceeds to get them hard by sucking on their cock heads alternating so each one is about the same stage of excitement.

She says, "Tastes like you are ready."

Trudy wraps some cloth over each cock head and then places a metal cap over the cloth onto the cock head for each guy.

The caps have wires coming from them.

She puts the dildo wires and the cap wires into the black box.

She comes into the theater and says, "What you will not be seeing when I go back into the room is electricity going into their cock heads and to the dildos in their butts. It will be a real turn on. However, when they cum their juices will wet that cloth you saw me put onto their heads. This will cause much more and greater amount of electricity to flow because semen is a very good electrical conductor in itself. They will desire to keep cumming as a result."

Trudy returns to the room and her control box and flips switches.

The guys are trying to fuck whatever it is they are feeling.

Their cocks keep getting harder and harder.

They are hunching as if fucking something.

You can tell they are building because they are thrusting harder and harder and making moaning sounds.

I could tell Troy was going to cum because his balls come up into his body, he opens his mouth, and the loudest of screams comes out. His body goes into violent shakes.

Greg is right behind him.

I happen to look over at the cages and the slaves are fingering each other and watching.

At last the shaking stops.

Trudy comes into the theater and explains to us that we have seen and talks about the electricity surging through both the girls' and guys' bodies, the nip clamps, the clit butterfly, dildos in the asses and the caps on the cocks all had electrical contacts with the body.

I will go in and release the guys. When the party has finished cleaning up, feel free to check out the facilities. I will get the twins to run to your bungalow for fresh clothes.

When you are refreshed I will give you a tour and explain more to you.

We look at each other. We are all a mess.

A little later:

"Before we begin the tour let me explain a little of what happened."

Continuing, "The white couple had a desire to be disciplined and the black couple had the same desire. I talked them into switching partners for this little show. It added spice to it don't you think? Each had a new partner as well as something new to experience.

"There is a word that was selected before we began and if any one wanted me to stop, they were to yell 'snapper'. All activities would have ceased; but they were fine and believe me it looks worse than it is. It can be very enjoyable in fact.

"So here is every thing to make your climaxes more intense and sex more fun. There are candles for hot wax and fucking your pussy or ass. We have whips, paddles, ropes to be tied up with, leg spreaders, masks, hoods, blind folds, Gyno exam tables, other tables for assorted positions, enema bags, clit clamps and it goes on and on. Look around make yourselves at home and push that blue button there if you need me to answer a question or for anything."

We keep walking, touching, talking and the most we say is "Wow, or look at this, or My God."

After the twins bring us a change of clothes, we decide to go back to the bungalow.

"Heather there is a message for you."

Damn, I forgot about Terry.

I go to the phone and hear, "I am so happy you called. I will drop by at 8 PM if I do not hear anything more from you. Bye."

I look at the clock and it is 6:30 PM.

I decide to shower again and put on clothes that are easy to slip out of.

After showering and dressing; coming down the stairs Stace comments, "Jeez you look like you want to be raped looking like that."

I reply, "After what we saw this afternoon I do."

Above entered: February 20, 2006 At bungalow 7:30 PM

The other girls are up at the buffet when Terry comes by. He takes one look at comments, and me "I wish I could dress like that, so sexy and foxy looking."

I think to myself, wow he must really be having internal struggles.

We walk to the beach and head up to the secluded areas and chat about things in general such as how the vacation is going and my experience and my good luck and fortune with Kevin.

"You know Heather he has a problem being long and mine is short. Too bad we can't have what we want."

"What do you want Terry?"

"Well I have always had this desire to be a girl. I would wear dresses and make up when growing up. When I discovered I had balls, I thought I had better give that up.

"Growing up, I was poor in sports, and guys would call me pretty boy. In gym, I hid until everyone was out of the shower. I was ashamed of my cock. You know, I masturbate a lot thinking that if I only had a pussy there and some hunk had my legs over his shoulders or was doing me doggie, how great it would feel; I think of having some man massaging my breast."

I stand up and strip.

He looks at me and asks, "Why did you strip?"

"Because I want you to take a good long hard look at me and tell me if it is true that you would give a million dollars to switch bodies."

He kisses me then, "I wish you were a guy and me the girl doing this."

I play with his nipples. I am shocked that they are growing and getting hard like a girl.

"I wish that I had breast. I have so much feeling in my nips," I hear him say.

I take his hand and run it between my legs over my pussy since he made no move to do it. I can tell there is honey there. I can even smell myself; I am so turned on.

I take his hand, lick it clean, and say, "Are you sure you don't want to get it on with me?"

"I will if you want me to Heather but I am afraid my cock will not please your pussy."

"Terry if you are so certain that you want to be a girl why not have the surgery?"

"Oh, Heather if I only had the money and time. I cry myself to sleep wishing."

I see tears running in the moonlight.

Terry I am going to offer you the opportunity to make the change over.

"Please don't tease me Heather. It is expensive, far away and then I would need time off which makes it impossible."

"This is a good job but I have to take abuse."

A knife surges into me. I flash back to the night I abused him.

"Terry lay down on your back."

He looks at me funny but follows my request.

I lower myself on him and lean forward into his face.

"Now you listen close and not a word from your lips until I finish." I explain the time off, the trip, the therapy, the money and the certainty that there would be no turning back if he went ahead with the surgery.

He starts crying. It causes me to cry.

I place my hands at his crotch to open his fly, to get his cock out and am surprised that it is not hard.

"Heather, I want to be a girl so much."

I then suck on his nipples and just massage his cock and balls through his pants. His nips get rock hard and long like mine.

"Heather, can we 69 and I will try to make myself feel like a women and dream that my cock is a clit?"

I let him up to strip. He lowers himself to the ground and I straddle him.

I swing over him and go for his cock with my mouth. I lick it and suck it. He does my clit and breaks contact, saying, "God Heather you taste awesome."

"Terry, it's ok if you want to feed me your man stuff in my mouth while I am giving you my girlie juice."

My God, I just told him to cum in my mouth. My mind is racing. Have I done this yet with a guy blasting? I can not think. I have been drinking cocktails. Oh yeah, the other day with Jeff depositing his lasts few drops, ok relax. Oh God, please let me not disappoint Terry if he chooses to cum in my mouth. I hurt him once before.

I begin more sucking and feel him expanding. After some time, I smile to myself, as he seems to be getting harder, bigger and stiffening to shoot. I must be sure to get it all and swallow it after promising him he could do this. As he is unloading, I am depositing my honey juices. His tongue feels nice there at my trigger. He may not know it but he is good at clit licking. I am marveling at the cock erupting and filling my mouth before I swallow the warm sticky cum. Wow! That's what it does in my pussy or ass. This is neat.

We rest. Then, "Now wasn't that better than being a girl."

"No, Heather I want to feel that sperm shooting into me not out."

Terry, dial this number and let it ring then hang up. He looks at me with a puzzled face.

He does as I asks and then, "Now what?"

I lick his cock clean and then, "You really want to be my girl friend?"

His eyes light up and, "Oh, Heather, can I be?"

"Ok, Terry, let's start working on it. We dress and head to Frank and Ann's

"What are we doing here?" he asks.

Well, Terry, I needed help to get you your wish. These people are the ones that agreed to be part of getting you transformed and it's only they that know and they are keeping it a secret.

When we get to the door Ann greets us with a hug. Trudy does the same. Frank says, "Well I might just as well get comfortable and he hugs Terry instead of giving a hand shake."

We spend the rest of the evening snacking and discussing things.

Frank is saying, "Terry you will have up to the last second before they stick the needle in your arm to change your mind and we will all understand."

Trudy says, "I must be going. Terry it's up to you how much you talk about this. However, honey, when you get back I will have a job for you but you will be a girl then so I must fill your male spot when you go with Ann and Frank to Bangkok. And Terry, what ever Frank and Ann ask of you please comply and keep me in the loop, ok, Hon'?"

"Ann may Terry and I crash here tonight?"

"Certainly both of you are welcome. You know where everything is. Make yourself comfy."

I take Terry's hand and lead him upstairs.

We crawl into bed and I push my pussy into his butt, reach around, and place my hand on his chest like if he had boobs. He places his hand on mine. In a few minutes, I feel him shaking with sobs.

"Are you ok, Terry?" I ask.

"Oh, Heather, I am so happy I can not explain my feelings."

"Good night hon'."

"I like the sound of that Heather, makes me feel like a woman already."

We drift off to sleep.

To be continued. Hint, Chapter 10 very active with interracial threesomes, Dungeon play with more players by days end.

A special thanks to jlo24601 for proofing and very helpful suggestions.

12