All Comments on 'A Diary for Two Ch. 08'

by AliceKitty

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well done

This has been a very well done series. I look forward to the next chapter with great anticipation don't change the pace or style it has been perfect so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well done to date

I am definitely enjoying the story so far. It is well written and has a great premise. I do believe however that if I were in this situation I would be privately exploring my new sexuality, learning what feels good as a member of the opposite sex. I would definitely want to bring myself to multiple orgasms since that is one of the true sexual benefits of being female.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great so far.

But it is really clear that Henry loves her. I know you have her exploring this new life that she has, but don't throw Henry to the curb. It's easy to tell in your story that he is very inexperienced and doesn't know how to show her his feelings. Maybe she will see it.

lanniaterlanniaterover 9 years ago
Next Chapter Please!

Please post the next chapter soon. This is the 5th time I'm checking in to see whether it has been posted.

lanniaterlanniaterover 9 years ago
Hey

I just intended to let you know how eagerly we are waiting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous