All Comments on 'A Different Kind of Therapy Ch. 12'

by PatriciaFCartier

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more weakness

You seem to have lost the sparkle of your first writtings and now lack uniquiness and flow. Maybe you should not write for a while so you can redeem yourself.

Tricia

estragonestragonover 12 years ago
Although I Am Not Impartial

I must state that the foregoing criticism is inapposite. I see no diminution in PFC's "writtings and uniquiness". The traffic stop episode might be a wee bit clichéd, but PFC rescues it with the "April Fool" twist. And the ladies' room scene certainly is hot, inventive and utterly strokeworthy. And I can't wait to copy edit Lucy's account of her day with Melissa and friends.

Finally, anonymous critic, read your copy before posting. It's not writtings and now lack uniquiness, but rather writings and now lack uniqueness. I don't like to quibble criticism with which I don't agree.

Luvs4PlayLuvs4Playover 12 years ago
More please!

I think the two prior comments are way off base. You have added a new dimension to your previously very erotic writings. Keep it up and expand our and your horizons!

Luvs4PlayLuvs4Playover 12 years ago
Sorry estragon ---

--- I misread the tone of your comment. My dissent only applies to Anonymous!

ExceedsexpectationsExceedsexpectationsover 12 years ago
Brilliant

I've become a fan of your work from the first story, and it never ceases to amaze me how imaginative and creative you've been with this. Keep up the good work!

manysinnzmanysinnzover 12 years ago
Masterpiece

This is a fantastic series. I love the theme of an authority figure abusing her authority and you ran with that theme in a way that made it both arousing and as realistic as possible (given the subject matter). Unless I can imagine it really happening, the story loses me. But this one held me glued. Great work.

mjar65mjar65about 12 years ago
loving it

Love the way your mind works! Though I am keen to see the discoveries she has shared with Lucy will connect with her therapy.

Looking forward to the next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful Tale!

Read all the way through from start to finish without a break! Loved your thematic variations and changes of pace over the entire 12 chapters, not to mention your fine writing style throughout. Hope that you will continue to give us more such pleasurable reading, be it an entirely new cast of characters or with the further adventures of Pamela! In any case, well done!!!

leann511leann511about 11 years ago
Amazing!

I've never read a story that was such a constant barrage of twisting, winding erotic events. Kept me glued to the story all the way through and then I re-read it. Sure hope you can find time ro write some more, more of this story or maybe even a new story!!!

LeAnn

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

Please say there r more chapters to follow these

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more please

fabulous, more please,never stop exploring this theme

thanks

lb2012lb2012over 10 years ago
very interesting. like it !

more please!

andpivoandpivoalmost 10 years ago
New

Please! continuation

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story

Please keep on writing you have a real talent!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love your stories. Keep them coming. More Lucy.

Great writing. More Lucy please.....!!!!

Can hardly wait for the next chapter.

Sarah_D_ASarah_D_Aover 8 years ago
Will we learn the fate of Lucy?

I have come to these stories late, but as they say better late than never! Quite brilliant stories and to those who criticise I say you try and write - it's harder than it seems. I wonder if PatriciaFCartier will return?

I for one hope so

Sarah xxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
therapy

I am sorry I know this is just a lot of story's and I know it did not really happen, because there is no kind of therapy that does all this, and the woman who went through all this must either be really nuts or has no self esteem what so ever and her husband never caught on his wife was going through this,is just unbelieveable

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Just found this story series and read it straight through all chapters. Really enjoyed it. It is clever, intricate and very very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow

Well this story was becoming more unbelievable with each chapter but this one just rampant it into absurdity.

pip46pip46over 7 years ago
The end

You can't leave it like that I want more

andpivoandpivoover 7 years ago
good

Please continue this is great

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What is the point?

The point. What in the hell is the point of this story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for how much this series has turned me on so far. I've read the first 12 chapters without stopping to comment needing more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loved the therapy

I know it is far fetched to think that this could be genuine therapy, but, my goodness, I loved reading the full series and wished PFC would update us on what happened to Lucy.

Wiz

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

Great story! Hope more chapters follow soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPatriciaFCartier@PatriciaFCartier
213 Followers
This is not my real name, but it's close to my real name. I'm not saying any more than that. :-P

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES