A Different Way to Learn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An island was purchased, couples unable to have children recruited, and eventually our little society became a functional business. The girls came from orphanages, from hospital contacts, basically those having a female infant, or being found pregnant with a girl, now had another option, they could have another chance at a boy, and feel confidant their first child, their daughter, adopted off, would have a good life as well. Turns out with enough money, with enough political influence, most countries can find a way around their rules; even China is not immune to bending their laws should the right circumstances exist. So now, having been at this for twenty some years, we've become extremely popular, especially among the more well to do families through Asian. With a rigorous screen process in place, each prospective male must undergo a thorough background check, his family history is checked, and many acquaintances are interviewed. We try to make sure the girls are married to descent men, not wanting to have any part in something that could be perceived as anything but less than honorable. Knowing this is something most of the western world may abhor, in China, in the surrounding Asian countries, where arranged marriage is still quite normal, it has been very well received. We are now making quite a nice profit for our investors, and have been quite successful in creating many a happy marriages in the past few years.

Her understanding:

Once again, the nurse, arriving early, watching your shower, denying you privacy, your apprehension having someone around is beginning to lessen. Again part of the plan, part of what you need to learn, being seen, exposed, touched regularly. Now, after the first week, you almost look forward to these times, the stimulation, the feelings, sensational, you want more, need more, but somehow, this is good, better than nothing, almost satisfying on some strange level. Learning, your beginning to embrace the feelings, your body, always ready, needs this, it's addictive, a drug, a natural high. Still, the need, the unfinished pleasure, left hanging, dangling over that precipice, your pleasure within sight, yet unable to reach, attainment denied, you want more, you wonder why, the teasing, the belt, what's it for, why must you go through this, you've felt your orgasm, it was wonderful, left you satisfied, fulfilled.

Finally, preparing for the doctor, it's morning, early, you parents, together, excited, something's up. Asking, she simply says you'll find out soon, it's a surprise, something wonderful. Your shower complete, the nurse, binding you, checking you, wax, hot, Ouch, what are you doing, crying, that hurt, this morning, instead of shaving, your covering, your pubic hair, it's being waxed, different, you struggle, unable to move, you must endure. Finishing, the nurse applies a soothing balm, then the stimulation, the teasing, so sensitive, your body responds, becoming wet, lubricating, your labia, your clitoris, swelling, the cream, stronger, carefully watching, teasing you, taking you to the very edge, reminding you, not to clench, remain open, control your breathing. Wanting to pant, to clamp down, you need to cum, want release, but no, this time, the teasing, it's more intense, your clit, it aches, begging, voice quivering, you plead, please, get me off, let me cum. Once more, the pleasure, the release, your orgasm is again denied, locking the belt, the nurse begins rubbing your abdomen, wanting you to enjoy your need, your desperation, hoping to keep you from cramping, she explains this should help.

The doorbell rings, a lady, someone different, ushered in, seeing you tied, says her hellos, there all friends, seem to know each other. Have you told her, does she know? Your mom, shaking her head, responds, "Not yet". Again, someone else, the shop owner, the one at the store, dress in hand, white, beautiful, your mind racing, what's happening, you're asking questions! It's your wedding, today, after our visit with the doctor, if all is well, you'll be married. Your groom, he's waiting for you, a lovely young man, he's anxious to make you his, has promised to take care of you, to love you. Scared, now almost petrified, you've so many questions, the suddenness, you're not prepared for this, not yet ready, to be a wife, a mother, it's all too much, happening so fast, too fast.

Still tied, the woman, your mother, speaking together, picking something, jewelry, adornments, for your wedding. Approaching you, looking you over, talking about your body, your charms, how beautiful you've become. Reaching out, rolling your nipples, the lady, making them hard, begins talking, showing you something, rings, strange looking, beautiful. Coils of gold, carefully she untwists the spiral, fitting it carefully over your nipple, slowly allowing it to constrict, to tighten a bit. Again, she does the same to your other nipple, feeling strange, your nipples swelling, very hard, the tips, swollen, the constriction around the base, interesting. Looking lower, she spreads your slit, your nervous, asking what is next, will it hurt? Relax, explaining, showing you, a clip, pearls, she begins explaining it's use, how it should help, exciting, enhancing your feelings. Now coating the clip, she slides it in place, guiding it, against the base of your clit, over your lips, gently clamping your inner labia, not only exciting, the clip also helps trap some of the moisture you produce.

Now releasing you, helping you dress, doing your hair, you're finally allowed to wear panties again, feeling wonderful, nervous, scared, and excited, it's all so strange, happening so fast, too fast. Still asking questions, your told just to trust, it will be fine, this is normal, the way things are done. Soon, you'll meet him, your betrothed, the man chosen for you, to be your mate. Handing you a glass, that strange drink again, this time you know, it's purpose, it makes you hot, wet, itchy down below. Finally it's time to dress, beautiful, fits perfectly, so lovely, looking into the mirror, holding your breath, how beautiful, like a dream, a fairy tale.

Arriving at the chapel, a blindfold is placed over your eyes as we get out of the car, your mom explaining that this is our way, telling you it won't be long, soon after the wedding, then you will see him, your groom, your lover. It's important to us, one of our customs, first you must be married, the union consummated, once your sacrifice of love has been made, once your husband has taken your virginity, only then will the blindfold be removed. Before you're allowed to look at his face, you must give yourself completely to him, must allow his semen into your core, completing your bond, making you one. This way you'll always know, whatever happens, he's part of you, once his fluid, his essence enters your body, it becomes part of you, always, forever, it's something that cannot be undone.

Walking you in, arms again secured behind your back, your parents lead you up, your dad at your side, gives you away, this man, unseen, someone you've never met, becomes your husband, your partner for life. Commitments made, the marriage complete, the kiss, your first kiss, thrilling, scary, you want more. Presented as one, as husband and wife, you learn his name, your new name, you're a wife.

He leads you now, guides you carefully, outside, to a waiting limo, the nurse riding along, making sure you don't see, tells you what to expect, where you are going. The car stopping, helping you out, your husband, your nurse, guide you, into a building, somehow familiar to you, but you're not sure, can't yet place it. The door is closed, they guide you back, after reminding you not to look, not to remove the blindfold, your arms are untied, very nervous now you begin to perspire as someone unzips your dress. Carefully, with the help of your nurse together they remove your dress, guided back, and suddenly you know where you are. Backing you up to the table, they lay you back, once more hooking your hands to the top of the examination table, the nurse says you must be helpless, secured, once more unable to resist, beginning to shiver, somewhat scared, you fear what's next. Unhooking your bra, the cups separated, your breasts are exposed, you feel his eyes, taking you in, looking you over. Fingers, trembling, he begins to ease your panties down, exposing you, totally nude, frightened, you begin to wonder, what does he think, is he pleased.

Gently, the nurse now begins explaining what is next, opening your slit, more is explained as she removes the clip from you, excited, you hold your breath, gasp from the sensations, quickly she reminds you to breathe slow and deep. You feel it, your moisture beginning to drip, running slowly from you, already close, the nurse again opens your slit, instructing you both on what is next. Telling you for now, for this first time, you must not cum, must give your pleasure, your orgasm, as a gift. She tells him to undress and get ready, giving him some lube, explaining it will help, make your first time more comfortable. As he get ready, the nurse continues her teasing, stirrups in place, your feet strapped in, legs opened wide, she continues working you, making sure your close, wants you on edge. Telling her to be careful, your ready to cum, she reminds you to breathe, to remain open, continues teasing you. Pleading now, so very close, you feel a change, something different, what's she done. The nurse, knowing your state, that you'd likely cum, has coated your clit with something new, different, warm, strange, somehow distant, your becoming numb, loosing sensation. Asking why, she tells you it will help, this first time, you must not cum, you need to remain open, on edge, your pleasure must wait.

Stepping up, your new husband touches your thighs, his hands trembling, open you gently, his cock, hard yet soft, contacts your body. Jumping, the excitement, the feelings, wonderfully nice, he guides himself, instructed by the nurse, between your lips, to your entrance. Asking if your ready, once more your told to relax, then slowly, your stretching, your body expanding, then it stops, he's touching something, your hymen. Ready, you whisper, please, be gentle with me, relaxing yourself, once more he moves, pressing in, you gasp, pain, pleasure, you feel so full. He slowly enters you fully, deeply, he's in your body, this feels so different, so strange. Moving now, in, out, he begins to develop a rhythm, the pain disappears, sensations grow, pleasant, your beginning to enjoy this more, but something's missing, your clit, numb, needs to feel, aches from inside, your so very close. His strokes, slowing down, now pushing deep, you feel something strange, pulsing, now wet, warm, deep inside, he's cumming in you, releasing his seed.

Watching, the nurse now instructs is to slowly withdraw, replacing the clip, she begins to explain, this should help you retain more of his sperm. Now telling you why your temperature as taken each day, that this is the time, your ovulating now, with is seed, your egg, your could become pregnant. Removing your blindfold, allowing you to see your lover, your husband for the very first time, she continues. Telling you how keeping you on edge, how not allowing you to attain orgasm allows more of his semen to remain within your body. Hopefully by tonight, you'll be with child, pregnant, on your way to becoming a mother. Crying, trying to reach up, wanting to hold this man, your husband, he's kissing you, stroking your hair, telling you how beautiful you are. The nurse tells you she must leave you tied for about an hour, that time is needed, explaining that the sperm need time to enter your womb.

After about an hour, having been stimulated, toyed with, almost continually, the numbness begins to wear off. Your clitoris is hard, aching, again your approaching orgasm, once more your husband is told to make love to you, the nurse, instructing him, guiding his fingers as he again enters you. Still somewhat score, you gasp once more as you stretch around his member. Slowly pushing deeper, he begins making love to you again, stroking your clit as he moves, you arch your back, your so very close, will it happen this time. Once more he begins his orgasm, his fingers guiding across your clit, it sets you off, you start to tremble, your orgasm begins. As his orgasm nears completion, your body begins it own release, your orgasmic contractions clamping tight, milking his shaft, feel wonderful.

Once he's finished, the nurse again places the clamp, telling you to leave it in place for now, she unhooks your feet, your arms, freeing you. Helping you up, finally, your able to hold him, wrap your arms around this man, your lover, your husband. Preparing to leave together, now one with him, you're a wife, a woman now, you belong to him, he belongs to you, together the two of you will build your lives. Before you go, some instructions, your parents, the nurse, explaining, telling you both, this is a partnership, your happiness, your love, there up to you both. You must support each other, learn to trust, share, you must build your lives together from this point on. Listen carefully, we continue to keep watch over you both, it's important, your husband has needs, your to take care of them. Sex, should happen often, his seed, should flow into you often. Then talking to him, he's told he must support you, protect you, care for you. Women, he's told, although they want to cum, long for orgasm, are to be teased, their pleasure must be measured out, to keep her ready, she must not be allowed to cum more than about twice a month at most. We require you give her an orgasm at least six times a year, more is fine, just not more than every couple weeks. You want to be sure her body is ready, in need, always wanting you, often allowing her to cum too often will destroy that need. Too few times and she can become frigid, she must not know when it will happen, must always be ready, on edge, willing to please. With this, your new life begins, you're on your way, your husband, your lover, again leading you, taking you home, making you his.

*

If you would, please comment on what you think. Thanks OC

12