A Dinner To Remember

Story Info
Scarlet knows how to get what she wants.
1k words
3.48
16.7k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

scarlet knew she was asking for trouble but couldn't help herself, the thought of his hands on her drove her wild with desire but lately he had been distant and preoccupied so now she was taking action, goading him into reacting.

She stood at her open wardrobe still wet from the shower her towel at her feet, she chose the most revealing outfit she owned knowing that she would look like a whore but she have every intention of living up to the look if only with Connor.

scarlet knew he would be annoyed with her he always hated it when she behaved badly in public believing he had a reputation to uphold as an upcoming business man, but lately all he thought about was his work and she was growing desperate for his attention.

She slipped into the little black dress adjusting her cleavage to get the maximum effect from the cut of the dress and clipped up her hair, after applying her make-up she downed the rest of the glass of tequila that stood on the dresser and rushed to the awaiting taxi.

She found him quickly and easily in the busy restaurant, he was sat in his usual booth towards the rear of the building, he frowned to see her choice of clothing but said nothing, she quickly ordered a double vodka, knocking the drink back, and looking around to see if anyone was watching she quickly slid under the table, and unfastened Connors trousers.

'What the hell are you doing' he hissed embarrassedly as she quickly released his already stiffening cock, flicking the tip with her tongue she ignored his protests and continued to lick and suck his now hard cock under the table in the crowded restaurant.

He fought to control his breathing, clutching the edge of the table knuckles turning white as he nervously scanned the crowd to see if anyone was looking, then he suddenly spotted a regular and rather important client heading in his direction.

'hello Mr Atkins' Conner said fighting to keep his tone even hoping that the overweight balding man would fail to notice the sheen of perspiration he could feel breaking out on his brow or his fiancé avidly blowing him under the table.

Much to Connors dismay Mr Atkins caught sight of a movement that drew his eye to scarlet and a silent grin spread across the older man's face.

'Well' he coughed 'I'll let you get back to your .....Erm...meal please tell your lovely lady friend I said hello when she...when you... erm...see her next and I hope I get the chance to meet her properly soon'

Scarlet had to struggle to suppress a giggle as the pair of shiny black shoes and grey trouser legs walked off.

'Get back up here now' Connor hissed angrily as he fastened his trousers, scarlet slipped back into her seat wiping her grinning mouth on the back of her hand.

'Relax he was jealous as hell you could hear it in his voice' she giggled but Connor was furious.

'Were leaving' he snapped at her motioning to the waiter that they were ready to leave and paying the bill, he grabbed her by the arm half dragging her from the restaurant and around the corner to his car.

Once in the car he turned the stereo up loud his tight grip on the steering wheel beginning to make her as nervous as the speed at which he was driving his anger seemed to make the air throb and catch in her chest, once outside their house he walked round to the passenger side of the car and roughly grabbed her arm dragging her from the car and towards the house her inability to find her keys making still angrier. Once inside as she dropped her bag on the dining table she turned to speak but stopped when she saw the anger in his eyes.

Scarlet turned away searching in her bag for a packet of cigarettes, she didn't hear him approaching behind her.

He grabbed her roughly bending her over the table and pushing her dress up over her arse and pulling her thong to one side he roughly pushed two fingers inside her already dripping pussy.

'If you want to act like a whore then maybe I should treat you like one' he growled making her catch her breath with nervous anticipation.

she pushed back against his fingers groaning to feel them stretch her aching pussy, it had been a while since he had took her this roughly and she really missed it.

scarlet heard the soft sound of his zip then let out a groan as he roughly rammed his cocks full length into her pulling her up by her hair slipping his arm around her pinching her already throbbing clit.

'Tell me how sorry you are or i'll stop' he drawled in her ear as he began to pull out of her.

'I'm sorry, I'm sorry' she pleaded pushing back onto him 'I'll be good in future I promise please don't stop'

He bent her once again over the table ramming his cock deep and hard into her making her squeal with a mixture of pleasure and pain as she cum soaking his cock with her juices, now that his anger had faded some he pulled out of her and leant against the table.

'Now you can Finnish what you what you started earlier' he said

scarlet sank shakily to her knees taking his still hard cock into her mouth, she could taste herself on him as she licked his cock running her tongue up and down the length of him and flicking the tip with her tongue, teasing him until he grabbed her hair pushing his cock further into her mouth, she gagged struggling to swallow his full load as it shot into her throat.

She sat back on the thick carpet, smiling as he sank into one of the dining chairs, she was so glad she always knew how to get her own way.