A Dirtier Mind Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe you're going to cum down my throat while your wife is doing that. This is soooo bad." With that his cock disappeared slowly into her expert mouth. No slurps, no moans, no gasps. She sucked as silently as she could so nothing could come between them and their twisted soundtrack.

----------------------

"Jane!" It was the only word he'd uttered, and she knew it must mean he was going to cum.

"Ah yes daddy!" she responded. "Yes!" She squeezed his cock inside her, wanting to draw every last drop of his cum into her. He gripped her waist harder, then collapsed over her back, one hand landing on the bed by her side to support him. His face buried in her hair, he half-screamed as he pushed into her more urgently, subconsciously trying to probe deeper into her body as he deposited his load. She felt twitch as he came. "You're cumming in me. Oh God I can feel it..."

----------------------

Shelley sucked hard and long. He was going to blow any second, hours of teasing had seen to that. They heard a shout. Then Jane's voice scream "Yes daddy!". Shelley looked up at Chris but her mouth didn't leave his cock. He had ceased to struggle -- there was no way she would let him go. And then he came, repeatedly in Shelley's mouth, seven or eight thick shots that had been building up all day. Wasted in this evil hooker's mouth while his girlfriend fucked her own father. Shelley spat a mouthful of cum on to Chris's stomach. She crawled up the bed and gleefully ripped the gaffer tape from his mouth.

"Ow!" he growled almost involuntarily.

"So -- what was it you were trying to tell me honey?" Shelley smiled.

12