A Dirty Dog Does Germany Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Freida introduced the blond, Elga, first. Elga took the cooler from my hand. The brunette was Domine. She took the box, looking curiously at me and then the box, noting that it seemed rather heavy. I just smiled and shrugged. Freida told me that she had given me their nicest suite, complete with a hot tub and private sauna.

Before we left, though, she politely asked me for the business card. I pulled it from my pocket, she took it and examined it for a second and handed it back. She thanked me and said to follow the girls. I always thought that a brothel would have a waiting area where the girls would come out and you picked who you wanted. That's when I noticed several small stands holding books. Apparently each was a notebook of pictures and descriptions of different sex acts and prices for each girl, depending on her capabilities and preferences.

I followed Elga and Domine down through a long hallway, through a door into another hallway, past an entrance to a large pool, and finally around a curved hallway to a room with a candelabras on either side of a large, black enameled door. The girls went straight in and I followed. They sat my cooler and box down on a long dresser.

The room was elegantly finished with patterned velvet wall paper, subtle lighting, lots of candles, and at the end of the room was a sunken hot tub. It was surrounded by patterned rubber matting, and large, plush towels and robes hung from hooks on either side. Close beside the hot tub was a door with a large glass front and a dial and light switch on the wall beside it. The bed was a very large, low height German model. It was outfitted with a lovely spread and about a dozen pillows, all matching the décor of the room.

So far neither girl had said anything at all. Finally the blonde turned to me and in very good English asked what I wanted to do first. I asked if she had champagne glasses, and Elga smiled broadly while Domine went to a small schränk and opened a door and pulled out 3 flutes, turned and brought them to me.

I dug into the bottom of the cooler and brought out the first bottle of champagne (okay, sparkling wine, for you snooty aficionados). I quickly disrobed the cap and eased the cork out. Elga noted my careful technique for removing the cork. Once opened, I poured each of us a nice drink. We clinked glasses and took a sip. Domine spoke to me in German, telling me it was very good champagne. She definitely liked it.

Elga also sipped some, then took a nice drink. I waited until they both had their first drinks, and topped off the flutes. Elga told me that Freida had set it up so that I was their only client for the day, and if they wanted to drink a bit and get to feeling good, it was okay. She told me they had been told I would bring something to drink and eat with me, but had no idea what.

I told Elga that I wanted to try out the hot tub first. She spoke to Domine in German, telling her to make the tub ready. Domine grinned and took her flute and headed for the controls. In a few seconds the hot tub was bubbling away. Without asking, I quickly slipped my shirt over my head, and dropped my pants, getting naked in about 10 seconds. Elga giggled and took my clothes over to a clothing schränk and hung them up. Since I was still completely flaccid, the surreptitious look Elga gave me said plenty. I chuckled to myself, thinking, 'You just wait!'

I headed to the hot tub with my flute, sat it down and carefully entered the water and took a seat with my back to the mirrored wall behind the tub. It was nice and hot in the tub, just short of too hot but it felt great. My muscles relaxed from the heat and bubbling jets of water.

Domine moved over to the towel rack, sliding her robe off. She had a sensual body, lithe, muscular, very obviously trim from high impact aerobics. She slipped off her heels and after grabbing her drink, slowly eased into the tub with me, grabbing a seat up against me. She sipped her champagne and smiled at me.

Meanwhile, Elga slipped her robe and heels off and joined us. Elga seemed quite the antithesis of Domine, more plush, much larger breasts, a D-cup if not more, and shaved completely bare of hair in either her pussy or armpits. This was unusual for a German girl. Domine, however, was much more natural, with silky fine, thin pubic hair, dark and shiny, with a small, casual growth of the same colored hair under her arms.

Elga snuggled up against me and we all relaxed for a few minutes, sipping the champagne. Elga noticed that the bottle was still over by the bed, and decided to retrieve it. She slipped out of the tub like a cat, all smooth movement and no wasted motion. Her ass was a delight as she walked away. I knew I was going to be in for some fun.

While Elga was getting the champagne, Domine whispered in German that she thought I was good looking and muscular, very masculine. I whispered "Danke" in her ear and she snuggled closer, casually snaking a hand into my crotch to gently grasp my cock. The velvet touch felt great, and my little man responded quickly. She gently stroked me as I got harder.

When Elga returned with the champagne, she noticed what Domine was doing and asked her in German if she was catching a big fish. Domine told her it wasn't fish she caught, but whatever it was, it was still growing. Elga laughed and told her to keep working on it, and grabbed the flutes to top them off.

Domine knew just the right touch on a cock, and I was close to fully hard when Elga slipped back into the hot tub. After sliding in beside me, she reached down and carefully moved Domine's had away, grasping my cock with a firm, knowing grip. She pulled her head back and looked at me with a smile.

"You grow very much," she said with a leering smile. "When your frau was here, she said you were pretty big, but this is nice. I do not see many men who can be that small, and then grow so large."

Domine impatiently pushed Elga's had away and went back to stroking me with a more defined grip. Elga chuckled under her breath and told me that Domine was a perfect match for me since she liked to have her "little hole" as she called it, stretched out by a long, thick cock. Elga whispered that Domine was going to have a lot of fun with me.

The thought of plowing my cock into the fine assed babe got me to full erection, and Domine smiled in response. But it was Elga who got the first taste. She stood up, and took my hand and pulled me to standing. My cock was just above water level, and Elga grasped me firmly, and suddenly ducked down and swallowed about half my cock. She pushed even further, but couldn't quite manage it all the way down her throat.

She did a masterful job of grasping with her hand and working it along with her mouth and tongue. She kept this up for a few minutes as I enjoyed looking at her and seeing Domine watching with interest. She had a definite talent for fellatio, but I was in no hurry to cum. I relaxed and just let the feeling flow. But then it was Domine's turn.

She eased down in front of my cock, almost lining it up, and after grasping my hips with both hands, slowly slipped the head of my cock into her mouth. She took a long, slow breath, and then slowly and carefully, closed her eyes and eased my cock all the way down her throat until her nose pressed against my stomach.

As she slowly backed up, Elga commented, "She does that so easily. I wish I could do that."

I groaned as Domine buried me in her mouth again, while telling Elga, "She is very talented."

Domine kept up the slow, deep action until I realized I was aiming for an orgasm. I decided to sip a little more champagne and grabbed my flute, taking a nice, slow drink, letting the bubbles tickle my throat and the taste wash over my tongue. This worked to calm my cock down a bit. But Domine sure was trying hard.

Domine said something to Elga very quickly, and I didn't quite understand. Elga chuckled and said that Domine wanted to know how I could let her take my cock down her throat and not have an orgasm. I smiled and told them I was very experienced and had good control. I usually wanted to make sure that my partner had plenty of pleasure before I had my turn.

They both exchanged odd looks, before Elga told me that they had never met a man who felt that way. Most men would simply use them and be done. I told Elga that I was here for my fun, but I also wanted to make sure they enjoyed themselves too, if they really wanted to. That was also part of my fun!

Elga ripped a quick spate of German off to Domine, who smiled, and after rubbing her hands up and down my hips, buried me in her mouth and throat again. I enjoyed being back in her warm, juicy mouth. But after a couple of more strokes, I eased her off my cock, and picked up her flute and handed it to her. She eased back in a seat and sipped, smiling at me.

Elga casually took my cock in her hand, examining it rather coolly, until she finally looked up at me and said, "Very nice. I think most are ugly. You, not so much."

I smiled at her compliment, and saluted her with my flute. I sat back down in the tub, and enjoyed the water for a few more minutes. Finally, I turned to Elga and asked her what we should do first, eat some food, or have a first round of sex. Elga smiled, and quickly asked Domine what she wanted to do. Domine leaned across me and told Elga she would like to have me deep in her bottom first, because she was having a difficult time not jumping in my lap.

When Elga started to translate, I stopped her and said, "I know enough German to know what she said. I think that would be very nice."

I stood up and headed for the steps, with the girls close behind me. Before I could get a towel, Domine caught my arm, and gently pushed me back. She took a towel and gently began to dry me off. This was pleasant, especially after Elga joined in.

I then reciprocated by drying Domine, and then helped Elga dry her hair. Domine took my hand and led me over to the bed, and upon arrival, grabbed me and kissed me deeply. I looked up to see Elga watching, and smiling, finally winking at me.

"I think she likes you," Elga said conspiratorially.

Instead of responding, though, I turned and walked back to the hot tub and retrieved their heels. Elga had worn sturdy but very sexy white pumps with a 4" heel. Domine wore very delicate strappy little black heels with a very high, maybe 5" heel. Silver trim made them look quite sexy.

They exchanged knowing glances, and both laughed a bit. I watched as they slipped them on. Damn, I just love a sexy woman wearing a smile and some sexy heels. When they were properly attired, I grabbed Domine again and kissed her, grabbing and massaging her trim bottom. She responded quickly, grabbing at my ass and pulling me tightly against her. Her barely b-cup breasts were crushed against me.

Once she seemed good and hot, I gently moved her to the edge of the bed and pushed her onto her back. She looked at me rather strangely, and glanced over at Elga, who leaned up against the large dresser and watched with a mix of pleasure and amusement.

Before Domine could react again, I dived into her pussy, kissing and licking her slit. She sighed loudly, and opened her legs wide for me. I went after her pussy with relish, licking and sucking as her clit gradually began to come out of hiding. When I finally coaxed her clit out, Domine began to moan loudly.

Elga was curious, and walked over behind me and watched a bit more closely. Once I began my lip and tongue action on Domine's clit, Elga realized that she wasn't faking. Domine was really getting into it and was headed for a good orgasm.

Elga knelt behind me and began to play with my ass, reaching underneath to fondle my balls. I kept the action going on Domine until she finally tightened her legs around my head and began to groan and grunt, and suddenly cut loose with a wail into a shattering orgasm. I kept going on her clit until she finally pushed me away.

As Domine lay there panting, Elga sat down and gave me a finger curl signifying it was her turn, and lay back on the bed. I moved to her and went to work, licking and worshiping her clean shaven pussy. The clean shave must have made her more sensitive, because she began to run pussy juice almost immediately. Her clit popped up, ready to be mauled.

I didn't waste much time getting to her clit and working it between my lips, sucking it into my mouth and giving it two or three flicks with my tongue before forcing it back out and suddenly pulling back in again. Once Elga got into the rhythm, I began to push and pull in fast motion as I felt her pussy clench and then relax.

Elga certainly seemed to be enjoying herself, and I wondered if she was actually going to have an orgasm. She seemed for a minute to be really cool, just letting me go through the motions. As I was wondering about this, I suddenly felt Domine's head below me and my cock was engulfed into her warm, buttery soft mouth and throat. This made me distracted for a moment, but I recovered and went back after Elga's clit. I finally used her juice to lube a couple of fingers and penetrated her pussy and ass simultaneously. This seemed to wake Elga up, and she quickly grabbed my head and forced it down onto her pussy even harder.

In a few seconds, she began to writhe around and finally exploded into a gut wrenching orgasm, riding my tongue until my neck began to burn. While she twisted around, I slipped another finger in each orifice and kept stroking her clit. She finally shrieked loudly and jerked some more. She calmed down for a minute but kept pressing my head down. I took this as a hint and kept up a gentle action on her clit.

Sure enough, she wanted another orgasm and I had no intention of disappointing her. I continued working her clit and after a few minutes of steady action, she jerked a couple of times and got another nice, spasm inducing orgasm. She gasped and sputtered and talked quietly in German until finally easing my head from her pussy.

Domine had me on the verge of my own blast of cum, and once I left Elga's pussy, I had to concentrate to keep from blowing my first load down her throat. I backed away from her slowly, caressing her face gently and rose to standing. I went over to the dresser and got into the box for my condoms.

I took one out and went back to Domine and handed it to her. She smiled and took it from me, quickly opening the package and with one quick motion, rolled in onto my cock so it was snug and fully seated at the base. She had plenty of practice at this!

I secured some massage cream and led Domine to the bed, moving her gently to her knees at the edge where I could stand behind her. She understood immediately, and put her head down on a pillow and offered her sexy, trim ass to me. Elga lazily turned on her side to watch.

I greased Domine's anus with the massage cream, thoroughly lubricating deep into her rectum with two fingers. She sighed and almost purred as I gently stroked my fingers into cute butt. I stroked some of the cream onto my condom clad cock, finally ready to penetrate the first anus of the afternoon.

As I aimed for Domine's smooth little hole, Elga suddenly rose to her knees and leaned up against Domine's hips, and grabbing a butt cheek with each hand, spread her ass wide for me. I smiled at Elga and eased up to my target. I pushed in slowly and gently. Elga watched closely as I penetrated the first couple of inches. Domine sighed loudly and pushed back toward me.

I pushed some more and Domine groaned, but kept pushing back at me. With a slow, gentle push, I slid past the top of her rectum and was finally completely encased in her ass. Elga turned to Domine and said something quietly to her, and when she turned back to me, she was smiling.

"You fill her ass really full," Elga said. "She is ready for you to fuck her."

I obliged but merely began a slow, easy motion, withdrawing a few inches and then stroking back in to the bottom. With Elga holding her ass cheeks wide apart, nothing prevented me from entering her ass to full depth. I kept the slow stroking up for a while until Domine began to bounce back at me. I began to withdraw more and plunge into her ass even harder.

Domine said something else I didn't understand, and Elga let go of her ass. After getting off the bed, she moved around behind me and stroked my ass cheeks. This left Domine free to bounce back at me with each stroke. My cock was sheathed in a pleasant warmth, and her ass gripped my cock like a little hand. I was in hog heaven.

Elga urged me to pound her harder, and I began to plow into Domine's ass with a hard, punishing stroke, slamming all the way to the bottom and withdrawing almost all my cock, only to drive deeply into her again and again. This resulted in Domine wailing and speaking in some other language beside German.

I head Elga chuckle and she pushed my ass to pound Domine even harder. I was just beginning to sweat when Domine suddenly got quiet for a few seconds, and then burst into a shriek. She wailed into several small spasms I could feel with my cock. I had a strong grip on Domine's hips, and as she bucked around, I kept the incessant pounding of her "little hole" going.

I was nearing my own orgasm when I felt Elga playing with my balls. I let them know I was going to cum soon, and Domine began rocking back toward me even harder. When I finally got there, I thought my balls would explode. I shot cum into the tip of the condom, filling it almost immediately. Domine's asshole milked another smaller shot from my cock, and I felt weak in the knees. I slowed down and got my breathing back to normal.

Domine stayed in place, and let me slowly lose my erection. The situation, though, had my cock in another mood. Elga still had her breasts pressed up against me, and her nipples were fully erect, brushing my back. My cock barely softened. I decided I needed a break, though, and I gradually began to slide from the tight grip Domine had on my cock.

Domine gripped my cock with her anus as I slowly pulled away to slip from her tight hole. After I was out, Domine flexed her butt two or three times, and her hole went from partially open to shut in just a few seconds. I eased away from Elga, only to have her reappear seconds later with what appeared to be a sanitary wipe. She handed one to Domine, and after carefully pulling the condom from my cock, wiped it and my balls. The wipe had a pleasant, albeit somewhat clinical smell.

I got another bottle of champagne from the cooler, refilled all three flutes, and took one to Domine. She thanked me and sat on the side of the bed, taking a long, slow drink. Elga took hers and sat in a chair, draping one leg over the arm and showing off a well eaten pussy that still shined with her natural juices. I took my champagne and went back to the hot tub.

The girls topped off their flutes again, and joined me, slipping into the soothing water on each side of me. I had lain back against the back wall with one of the powerful jets massaging my lower back. I rested with my eyes closed for a few minutes, until I felt a gentle hand caressing my cock. It was Elga.

She leaned over to my ear and told me, "Can you do that to my fotz? Then maybe I can let you have my arsch. I am not as good with that as Domine."

I smiled and replied, "Maybe after some food."

Elga giggled and said, "I think I could eat too."

Elga asked Domine if she was hungry, and I understood the reply immediately. She was more than ready for some food. I asked Elga to see if she was okay, because I had pounded her ass pretty hard. Elga just laughed, and spoke to Domine very quickly. Domine answered her with an extended monologue that I only understood part of. It was at that point I realized that Domine had some kind of accent.

Elga gave me the short version, saying, "She feels very good. She liked it very much, and hopes you can do it again soon. She much likes that better than in her fotz. She also likes what you do with your mouth. She has never had a man who knows how to do that so well. She also said you are like a lover, not some arschloch who only pays to squirt into her and leave."