A Dirty Dog Does Germany Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided I wanted to spend a little more time in the hot tub, and asked if they would join me. Elga wasn't sure if her "little hole" had shrunk to normal, so I had her bend over the bed for a clinical examination. Her anus was shiny from the salve she had rubbed on it, but looked normal, and really cute. I patted her ass and told her it was just fine.

Since I still had right at an hour of time left, we soaked in the hot tub for the time it took us to down yet another bottle of champagne. Domine was apparently insatiable, because she continued to tease my cock, trying to see if she could get me hard again.

When she succeeded, I asked her if she thought she could make me cum again with her mouth. She smiled at the challenge. I eased up on the side of the hot tub as Domine went to work. Her deep throat action had me hard quickly, but I just didn't get a zing that said I could cum until Elga climbed out and backed her butt into my face, feeding her sore butthole onto my mouth.

The salve tasted odd but not bad, and I began to eat her ass as Domine slid my cock in and out of her throat in long, fast strokes. I was surprised when I felt the beginnings of another orgasm building in my balls. This was all it took for Domine to swallow me with a relish, slamming her face into my crotch.

Elga couldn't stand it any longer and finally turned around so I could eat her pussy again. She lit up in about 3 minutes. This inspired me and with a few more deep strokes down Domine's throat, I let go with a small blast of cum. Domine acted as though I hadn't done anything, still stroking my cock and making noisy sucking sounds. I had to finally stop her.

Domine grinned from ear to ear and asked me if she had done good. I smiled and leaned over and kissed her. She was surprised and pulled away, only to look at me and move back in for a deep kiss. Elga slid down beside me and did likewise, kissing me deeply and passionately. I was fully spent now. I got up and dried off. The girls followed me and soon they were back in robes and heels, looking quite beautiful.

As I dressed, I told Elga I had another surprise for them. She giggled like a little girl. I had them sit down at the bottom of the bed, and got the box opened. Elga told me they had been very curious about the box but when I didn't mention it or even open it, they figured it was best not to ask. I got a chuckle from this.

I asked if they liked American liquor. They both nodded happily, and I brought out some bourbon, one each. They smiled gratefully, then bigger grins as I pulled out some gin, and then were almost stunned when I brought out some cognac. Now they were looking at each other with huge grins.

When I got to the 1.5 liter Jack Daniels, they squealed with delight. Then when I pulled out a carton of Marlboro for each, they jumped up and kissed my face and mouth all over, and included a healthy grip or two on my cock. I also gave them the last bottle of champagne to split after I left.

They really got happy with the mixed Swiss chocolates. Domine dived into hers immediately, washing it down with the last of the champagne that was open. Elga, on the other hand, ran to the clothing schränk and tucked her chocolates into a personal bag. As they cleaned things up, with about two minutes left on my time, there was a knock on the door.

Freida entered the room, and after a look around, smiled. She looked carefully at Domine and Elga, and they were smiling the kind of smile that said they had been well fucked and well paid. Freida knew immediately that both girls had enjoyed themselves, and harassed them a bit.

The girls said little though, and I noticed that my gifts had disappeared before Freida arrived. Freida told me in English that she had to make sure I knew my time was up, but for a good price she could add some more time if I wanted to stay longer. I thanked her for the offer but politely declined.

Elga boldly told Freida she didn't think she could handle my staying another hour and smiled. Freida wasn't sure if she was kidding, and asked Domine what she thought. Domine answered in her accented German something I didn't get but it appeared she shared Elga's sentiments. Freida looked at me with an appraising eye.

Freida told me I could take a few minutes to gather my things and say goodbye. After she left, while Elga was getting the towels picked up and the last of the food packed, Domine quietly asked me if we could meet privately. I agreed and gave her my phone number at the office, letting her know that it was a work phone. She understood, and smiled at me.

Elga caught a bit of the conversation, and tried to hide a knowing smile. She told Domine she would help her if she needed to call me. I asked how much she would charge, but with Elga translating, Domine said I had paid her way too much with all the gifts, so she wouldn't need any more payment. Then Domine whispered something in Elga's ear and turned away.

"She said she had never met anyone who was the perfect size for her ass, and you made her feel so good. She never had a man spend so much time making her feel good. I enjoyed that myself. You are so much fun, and so generous," Elga said.

I thanked them and told her to tell Domine I would really enjoy getting with her again, maybe for an afternoon at a location I would pick. She nodded her agreement, and I grabbed my cooler. They walked me to the door, and quickly gave me a little kiss and headed back into the room. Freida met me at the front door as I was leaving, and handed me my car keys.

"You must return soon. You are a man who knows what he likes, and what women like. There are not many men like that," Freida told me.

I thanked her and told her I would think about it. She offered me a better rate next time, but I casually told her it was a good offer and I would consider it. I couldn't make a commitment immediately, considering I was married.

She nodded in understanding, and I left. After Mandi got home, I gave her as many details of my afternoon as she wanted, and she hugged me and gave me a crushing happy birthday kiss, which I returned with relish. That night, after we went to bed, I was almost asleep when she snaked a hand into my crotch and gently stroked my cock. She murmured with delight as I got hard.

She whispered in my ear that she really didn't want to do anything, but she was delighted that I was able to do what I do best for her. We cuddled until we both fell asleep. I dreamed about my afternoon most of the night.

I got together again with Domine, and we had an enduring relation until I departed Germany. Domine turned out to be a very kinky girl, and we wrote a couple of books that afternoon. My favorite time though was plowing her trim, fit ass as she writhed in orgasm after orgasm. I have seen some women who like anal, including one who could only orgasm that way, but they didn't hold a candle to Domine. She even let me go bareback in her ass. She had to have been the most debauched woman I have ever known.

I didn't go back to the brothel again as a customer. Mandi was happy to let me experience it one time, but drew the line at any returns. This didn't prevent me from meeting Domine a few more times though. She was way too nasty for me to pass up, and I may write about some of our adventures later. That should be my last story from Germany. I just can't imagine what category to put the story in!