A Dirty Dog Does Germany Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled at Domine and told her in German that I thanked her for her nice words. She smiled shyly, and drank some more champagne. I took a long drink, emptying my glass. Domine quickly grabbed my flute, dashed from the hot tub and refilled it.

As she was doing that, I asked Elga where Domine was from, her nationality, as it were. Elga said something to Domine, and then asked her a couple of questions.

Elga then explained, "She is from both Greece and Turkey. She lived in both places, and speaks both the languages. Her mother is from Turkey, and her father from Greece."

I found this an interesting combination. But I was also hungry, so I stood up, offered a hand to Elga, and we headed back into the room after drying off. Domine had slipped her robe on and after returning from refilling my flute, had put her heels back on. She looked even more delicious. Elga was a natural nude. She had little use for clothes, much to my delight.

Domine had spread a small towel out on the dresser, and I quickly dug into the cooler, pulling out all the goodies I brought. Both gave approving nods when they saw each item come out. Domine went for the caviar first as Elga opened one of the bottles of Riesling I had brought.

Elga dug into the cold cuts on a brotchen and ate ravenously. The conversation was mute as all three of us ate with gusto. Domine ummmed and aaahhhhed over the caviar, washing it down with the champagne. She was a happy if quiet camper. We finished our repast and quickly cleaned up. When we finished, Elga asked me if we could take a short break, and maybe go to the sauna.

I agreed, so all three of us headed into the sauna. Domine had quickly doffed her heels and was in there first. I grabbed a towel to sit on and took a seat in the middle. Domine climbed up beside me for a minute until I eased her away from me with a smile and a motion of my hands. It was way too hot in there to cuddle.

In a short 15 minutes, we were all pouring sweat, and I was enjoying every minute of it. Elga suddenly jumped to her feet, and giving Domine a sign to stay put, went out the door and disappeared from view. She reappeared almost as quickly, telling us in German to wait about 5 more minutes.

Domine climbed in behind me without touching me and massaged my shoulders. Elga grabbed a foot and massaged it, and then the other. If not for the heat, I would have had them keep this up. But it wasn't to be. Elga motioned us to follow, and we headed out of the sauna and over to a door I hadn't really noticed. It went out into a small, well landscaped terrace and in the center was a small pool.

Elga motioned us on with her hand and headed straight for the pool and stepped into the end. It had to be seven feet deep, because she disappeared immediately. She popped back out breathing heavily and moaning loudly. Domine popped in next and came out shrieking. I figured I would do the same and stepped in.

I came back out with a roar. It was ice cold. No wonder Elga was gasping. She couldn't breathe, nor could I. I went back under and pushed off against a wall to the shallow end. By now both of the girls had exited the pool. I followed.

Both were covered in chill bumps and rock hard nipples. My balls had shrunk up inside me, and my cock was trying its best to follow. Elga started laughing, and grabbed some towels and began to dry herself off. The air temperature was reasonable for this time of year but one needed a sweater or light jacket. I was naked and wet. Domine toweled down quickly and wrapped a fresh towel around her, and then began to dry me.

Elga wrapped up in a towel as well, and they finally dried me off and wrapped a towel around me. As I turned around, Freida came around the corner, smiling and appearing relaxed. She motioned Elga over to her and they stepped around a corner out of earshot. In a few seconds they returned and Freida gave me a friendly wave and smile, and disappeared.

As we headed back in, Elga explained that we had apparently interrupted someone else heading for the pool but was rather shy, so they wanted to know how long we would be outside. Freida also asked how it was going with me, and Elga told Freida they were actually having a pleasant time, and that I was a good lover and an excellent host.

When we got back in the room, Elga asked what I wanted to do next. I told her I really needed to piss first, and she led me to the toilet. I walked in, leaving the door open, and quickly pissed. When I finished, I turned to see both the girls peering at me, and then laughed boisterously. I must have missed a joke or something. Finally Elga explained that my cock had shrunk so small they wondered if I would sit on the toilet to piss.

I laughed along with them and told them it was up to them to get me back in shape. Domine laughed, but left and grabbed another towel to dry her hair. I followed and Elga came along too. We toweled down some more, dried hair, and refilled the flutes. Elga decided she wanted to finish her glass of Riesling, and tossed it down first.

Turning to me, Elga asked again, "What do you want to do now?"

I smiled and told her that I wanted one of them to sit on my face while the other sat on my cock and switch periodically, but both of them were responsible to get my cock back to its best hardness. Elga ripped a spate of German to Domine and she smiled in assent.

I went over to the bed and climbed aboard, face up, waiting for them to join me. Domine brought her flute to the bedside, climbed up and after taking a small drink, dived on my cock with her mouth. She still had the champagne in her mouth too, and the chilled liquid had me groaning as she swallowed me whole. After two or three strokes, she let go of my cock and swallowed the champagne.

She went straight back to my cock and swallowed me again, swirling her tongue around the head of my cock only to plunge it down her throat. I got hard. Quickly. Before I could react, though, Elga almost dived onto the bed and quickly mashed a pillow under my head, and without missing a beat slid her face onto my waiting mouth. I began to work on her pussy as Domine kept me buried deep in her throat.

Suddenly my cock was unattended and resting in the cool air. But only for a minute or less. I felt a delicate hand stroking my cock and I was suddenly sheathed in a condom. Then without hesitation, Domine climbed aboard and plunged her pussy down on me, completely burying my cock inside her. I heard her moan out load and she adjusted to my cock.

Domine had turned her back to me. I could feel her using her hands to bounce on my cock while she leaned over and braced herself on my thighs. Both girls were working hard, like they should for a paying customer. Elga was running juice from her shaved pussy and gave me plenty of sweet nectar to swallow. I worked her clit for a while until she pulled away.

She tapped Domine on the back and they switched. Domine literally leapt onto my face. Elga, meanwhile, slowly buried me in short strokes, taking me inside her as she wanted, until she groaned and I could feel my cock hitting the bottom of her pussy. Domine must have gotten warmed up, because she grabbed my head and pulled me tighter onto her pussy.

I worked her clit hard and fast until I felt her begin to spasm. She hit an orgasm that created small ripples through her pussy. As she rocked through the spasms, I quickly lubricated some fingers and probed both holes. She grabbed my hand and pulled it against her. She eased out of the orgasm slowly, gradually releasing some pressure on my head.

I was able to watch her face as she rode my lips, and it was a wonderful sight. Her nipples were rigid, and she had a soft look on her face that said she was really enjoying the ride. That's when I heard Elga begin to moan and soon she followed with her own orgasm. I was a happy camper, and the girls were glad to let me lay back while they used me.

They switched as soon as Elga finished, and I figured it was time for round two. Elga went back to my face while Domine settled in on my cock. As Elga nestled onto my mouth, I felt Domine moving around over my cock. Then I felt a hand on my cock, stroking me. I didn't want a hand job, and I groaned and moved my hips around.

In seconds, I felt smooth thighs straddling me. I went back to Elga's clit, gently this time, knowing she had just finished an orgasm. As I carefully stroked and sucked her clit, occasionally dipping into her pussy with my tongue, I felt Domine moving slowly over my cock until I felt her begin to slowly drop onto my cock.

Something was different though. The fit was much tighter, and hotter. I put the tongue on auto-pilot and concentrated on what Domine was doing. That's when I realized she was steadily working my cock into her ass again. I started raising and lowering Elga's pussy onto my mouth, and she went with the flow, rising up and down. This allowed me to take a quick look at Domine.

Whoop, there it was. She had her back to me and was just dropping down to take my cock fully into her ass again. I heard her moan loudly, and then she started a slow up and down motion, easing up a little at a time until she was stroking about half the length of my cock in and out of her ass.

Elga finally decided she needed some more attention on her pussy because she began to grind into my mouth, leaving me mostly blinded. It didn't matter though, Domine's tight little anus had me getting the nice feeling of a potential orgasm headed my way. Domine's ass felt even better than before. She was squeezing down on her sphincter like there was no tomorrow, and was burying the full length deep in her rectum with every stroke.

Meanwhile my patience was paying off as I ate Elga some more, because I could feel her building toward her own launch into orgasm land. She finally got tired of my being gentle and methodical, and began to grind into my mouth, grabbing my head and pulling me tightly against her pussy. She barely gave me enough slack to move my tongue and lips, or breathe!

While I concentrated on Elga's pending surge, Domine had hit her stride and was just seconds from an anal orgasm. With Elga almost smothering me, I hadn't noticed the unbearably tight grip Domine's ass had on my cock. But with everything going on I just let it flow.

Elga came first. She rocked my face as she dumped pussy juice down my throat. She shuddered deeply, and got a death grip on my head, grinding my face roughly into her pussy. I worked hard to keep contact with her clit, although I don't think she really cared by now. She bounced her legs together and quickly apart in several successive spasms. This caused me to have trouble breathing.

As I finally felt Elga slow down, Domine grabbed my balls in a severe grip, causing some serious pain. I jerked my hips away and she let up some of the pressure, continuing to ride my cock with her pert, muscular ass. She stroked my balls but I was now nowhere near my own orgasm. But Domine was, and as Elga got off my face, Domine lit up with her own orgasm.

She rocked and shuddered and moaned loudly and I could feel her rectum contracting and relaxing with each wave. Domine gradually settled down, and finally sunk down with my cock still buried deep in her ass. Elga had collapsed on the bed beside me, panting roughly.

Domine dismounted, gradually rising up until my cock slipped from her "little hole." She sighed, and slowly got off the bed, retrieved her flute, and took a long, slow drink of champagne. Elga, meanwhile, slowly reached over and gently stroked my cock. I was still rock hard.

"So what can we do for you now?" she asked languidly.

I smiled at her, grabbed and caressed her ass cheeks, and whispered, "I want to finish in your ass."

Elga slowly spread her legs as she rolled onto her stomach, and let me play with her raised ass. She was juicy from the last orgasm, and I dipped a finger into her pussy to lube it, and eased a finger into her anus. She sighed and wiggled her ass around.

"After what we just did, I don't think I care what you do to me now," Elga said contentedly.

Before I could say anything else, Domine showed up and offered me some of the lubricant she had used. I took it and greased a couple of fingers. I applied some of the lube liberally to Elga's anus, probing with one, then two fingers. She sighed and raised her ass to let me go even deeper with my manual ministrations.

Domine had an evil smile on her face, and finally leaned over to Elga and told her in German that it was about time she had my big cock up her butt. I had stretched her "little hole" wide open, now it was Elga's turn. Elga just groaned as I went deeply in her ass with my fingers, and finally eased away from my fingers.

Domine started to say something but Elga quickly shushed her, and grabbed her champagne flute. She filled it and drank it straight down. After a refill, she told me in German she had to be a little drunk to take me in her ass. With that, she downed another glass. Domine giggled and whispered something in Elga's ear, still with the evil smile. Elga brushed her off and pounded one more glass of champagne.

She climbed back on the bed and turned her ass to me. Domine gave me some more lube, and I applied some more to Elga's asshole. She sighed, and lowered her head to the bed, resting it on her arms. With her splayed out and spread wide for me, I noticed that she must have shaved all the hair from her pussy and ass. She was totally smooth all around her pubic area.

Elga just moaned and let me grease her smooth little asshole. After a minute or so, she finally looked around at me and motioned me up to her. Domine had been doing her part by lubing my cock with lotion and looked delighted when I got up on my knees to aim for Elga's ass.

The manual manipulation that Domine had been doing had me yearning for my own orgasm, and I was more than ready. I motioned Domine around behind me and she quickly understood what I wanted. I didn't know what she would do, but I was ready for anything.

I pulled Elga's ass down far enough to put her asshole at cock height, and gently pushed the head up against her anus. She groaned and I pushed in. Elga let out a painful groan as my cock head slowly penetrated her ass. She moved around a bit, and began to move her ass in small circles, gradually letting me penetrate deeper. She continued to groan painfully, but didn't stop.

Elga rose up on her hands, and reached around behind, carefully gripping my cock in one hand and readjusting the angle and position I was in. When she was satisfied, she slowly pushed backward, taking over half of my cock. This elicited another groan. Domine giggled behind me.

I held still and grabbed Elga's hips, pulling her back toward me and then released my hands. Elga got the idea, and began to slowly rock backward toward me. Once I penetrated deep enough to hit the sphincter at the top of her rectum, Elga pulled away sharply, and said something in German so quick I didn't understand. Domine laughed, and told her it would go all the way in if she relaxed and worked slowly.

Elga eased back toward me again, and Domine reached underneath and began to gently stroke and play with my balls. Domine whispered in my ear that I had big balls, just as Elga loosened up enough to finally ease my cock fully into her ass. She followed this with another groan of pain. I eased out a little and eased back in as Elga began to pick up my motion.

I rocked slowly and carefully as Elga continued to loosen up. She finally quit moaning in pain, and began to rock back slowly and carefully. Domine was doing a good job of stimulating my balls, and I knew that I would last too long in Elga's tight ass. I began to rock back and forth with ever deepening strokes.

Elga seemed to hit a point where it finally quit hurting so much and let me begin to stroke like I was ready to actually fuck her ass. She moaned some more, without so much pain. I could already feel my balls begin to tighten, as did Domine.

Suddenly, Elga said, "Ficken mein klein Arschloch."

I didn't answer, but picked up the pace and stroke into her "little asshole." Elga groaned some more but not in dire pain. I assumed she was uncomfortable but felt like she owed me this last little measure of pleasure, since I had gone above and beyond for her.

Domine suddenly quit stroking my balls, only to return in a few seconds with lubricated fingers that began to tickle, and then penetrate my asshole. I let her probe my ass, and my cock got even harder. Elga must have felt this because she groaned loudly again. Domine giggled at Elga's discomfort.

I decided that I was about ready, though, and began to stroke hard and deep into Elga's ass. She got steadily louder until she began to shriek into the bed. I reached down and grabbed her arms and pulled them to her ass. She took the hint and stretched her butt cheeks wide open for me.

As Domine probed my ass and tickled my prostate, I felt a monster load building. Domine tried to probe even deeper into my ass as I pounded Elga. In seconds, I howled and gasped through an orgasm that had me seeing stars. I pumped several times, feeling every surge of cum through my cock.

Elga was moaning and groaning from the hard pounding, and I knew her ass would be sore for a couple of days. As I slowed down and came to a halt, Domine gently slipped her fingers from my ass, and hopped off the bed. She went to the cabinet where they seemed to keep all manner of things, and returned with a small tube of something. She watched as I let Elga slowly pull away from me and finally let my cock slip from her ass.

Unlike Domine, Elga's asshole looked like I had driven a truck through it. She was gaped wide enough for me to drop a ping-pong ball in there without it touching the sides. Had I not been wearing a condom, her rectum would be chock full of cum.

Domine gave Elga the tube of stuff, and Elga squeezed some thick creamy looking salve from the tube and began to gently and carefully rub it into her gaping hole. Domine whispered something in Elga's ear, and she looked a bit embarrassed, but continued to rub the slave around her hole. It was around this time that I smelled the faint aroma of feces.

I noticed that my condom had a slight discoloration on it. I apparently probed really deep into Elga's ass, and had come out with a little stain of shit. I didn't react at all, but after Domine whispered something else to Elga, I watched as Elga hopped off the bed and headed for the toilet. I tossed my cum-filled condom in a trash can as she left.

As Domine sipped some more champagne, she told me quietly in German that I went deeper into Elga's ass than she expected, and much deeper than anyone ever had. She apparently didn't do anal that often. I was her first butt session in over eight months. Elga's last anal was with a guy who was only a slender 5-1/2 inches, if my metric conversion was correct. Domine was still difficult to understand because she spoke German with a Turkish accent.

Domine handed me a refill of champagne, and we nosed into the food again. Domine knew good food, and she made little mewing noises of content when she found some pate I had picked up in Strasberg, France. I made me a cracker with caviar on it, and slowly nibbled it. My heart rate had finally returned to normal.

When Elga emerged from the toilet, she walked rather gingerly, but was a good trooper overall. When she got to the food stash, she dug in hungrily again, washing it down with more Riesling. We ate in almost total silence, save for the munching noises.

Elga broke the silence when she chuckled and told me if she was ever constipated, she would call me to pound her ass so I would open her up so wide everything would fall out without a problem. Domine and I got a good chuckle from this. She also told Domine she envied how easily she could handle anal. Elga had a difficult time taking me in her ass.