All Comments on 'A Dish Best Served Cold'

by julybear7

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
groan

really? definitely a farce.

carsmike111carsmike111almost 12 years ago
good 1

wow what a story cant wait for part 2 well done and keep up the good work

andyMassageandyMassagealmost 12 years ago
nice story

I look forward to this story continuing and the family winning their business back, Lee & Max(after her divorce to Don) married with kids.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I can't wait,

Please hurry with some more of, this Great Story. I am holding my dick in my hand.

I want to make a baby too!! Or just bust a nut. Thanks for shareing this story with us.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
WHAT HAPPENED HERE

too early for buyers remorse, but its on the way. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
trash

i stopped after she told about the slime ball if i wanted to read shit like that i would read the paper or watch the news or some assinine reality show keep the trash out of the incest area.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

just beat the sob to death.

ValerionValerionalmost 12 years ago
Fun story

I'm looking forward to more of this. I especially love the ass-tasting kiss she gives that S.O.B. Don. Funny ass hell.

manimal51manimal51almost 12 years ago
ANOTHER INTERESTING START!

Once more, JB, you have created a storyline that has captured my complete attention. Keep this up and you will be challenging the likes of Ahabscribe, Scouries, and the Baron for top author in this genre.

Thank you for providing us with such interesting plots and characters.

5*****

M51

julybear7julybear7almost 12 years agoAuthor
CATEGORY?

I debated for a day or so on where to put this story. it obviously crosses several genres, and samples a few more in the future, but the main focus is on the twins' relationship.

I have been criticized in the past for 'dirtying up' my incest stories with 'shit' from other types of erotica. while i personally (obviously) think such criticism is a lot of hooey, i will take heed of the complaints here and post the remainder of this story in the "novels and novellas" section. jb7

billyjim55billyjim55almost 12 years ago

good start to a good story, looking forward to the next chptr.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent

Deserves a score of 6. Look forward to more.

C_frommnC_frommnover 11 years ago
Oily Don

Or "cuckold" Don wait until it comes out he wore a Condom on his Wedding Night. His "humiliation" will be Complete and when Mommy finds out her lil boy sleeps with "hookers".

gyndoctorgyndoctorover 11 years ago
So far So good!

Ahh, Wonderful start to a great story! I loved it when Lee took her cherry!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love it

A bad man getting rekt`d. GG

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
So disjointed it did not make sense

they were on their way into the kitchen for a sandwich and then in bed? They were talking about what they were going to do and then had already done it?

And, who the heck is Brock?

Many times there was no way to know who was talking, or what they were talking about.

What a mess. It was like you decided to cut it down and left out whole scenes or critical information.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Funny story

Not for the ignorant like most of the people who commented. Found myself laughing at the halitosis.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
AN UNFOCUSED, CONFUSING SECOND DRAFT POSING AS A COMPLETED STORY!!!!

There is some promise here, however it is largely overshadowed by the lack of attention to detail, convoluted plot, occasionally nonsensical dialogue and confused identities of the characters.The meaning seems to be lost on the author dooming readers to scratch their heads in disbelief.

south eastern (southeastern)

half closed (half-closed)

e reached (He)

re-located ( relocated)

equipment purposes (purchases)

Sweetie (sweetie)

(-Max) (Lee) snorted (-his) (her) mouthful of milk out through (-his) (her) nose. "You have no idea how right you are, Gram," he laughed, looking at Max who was trying hard not to giggle.

(THE AUTHOR SEEMS TO HAVE LOST CONCENTRATION HERE, CONFUSING THE SEXES OF THE TWINS!!!!)

Fuckitall (Fuck it all)

shoved her tongue down his throat to tickle his testicles (I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THIS!!!! IMAGINE HOW LONG HER TONGUE MUST BE TO REACH HIS TESTICLES FROM INSIDE HIS MOUTH!!!!)

Fall (fall)

heat seeking (heat-seeking)

Hell (hell)

back yard (backyard)

zipper aide (zipper aid) (2)

denbidenbiover 7 years ago
Brilliant execution

I do not know who the Anonymous FUCKWIT below is, nor do I have any desire to make his/her acquaintance. They apparently lack any personal abilities in the realm of authorship and any vestige of a sense of humour. I found this work to be, well written; amusing; interesting; erotic and laced with a frisson of 'biter bitten." Oily Don richly deserves all the FUCKING OVER the twins can afford him. Loved it so far and will continue until the end. Great work, keep it up!

Den

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 3 years ago
Marry the bully???

Ruined it for me....

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 3 years ago

Picky, picky, picky Mr. Anonymous of almost 5 years ago. Your comment would have held a little bit more weight if you had an account, and maybe published, with skin in the game. But there you are Mr. anannymouse. IMO, this is a good start to an interesting narrative, and so what, there are mistakes. This author will have the opportunity to improve with the help of other authors with more experience and by readers like yourself but hopefully without your arrogance and lack of tact, if he or she chooses to do so. To bad it’s been five years since your comment and will never see my comment, but hopefully the author and new readers will. Your comment was a cheat shot and I’m sure it made you feel really powerful, and superior.

Lions86Lions86over 2 years ago

this is prob one of the most unrealistic stories ever. one even if they have been into each other for years its never going to happen where the sister shows up says she wants you to take her virginity and plot to take out her soon to be husband and then you call your place of employment and say hey btw ima need a few years leave also can you help me?

Diecast1Diecast1about 1 year ago

I love the story a lot. AAAAAA++++++.

midatlstorymanmidatlstoryman18 days ago

Looking forward to see how this develops. Could be interesting, so far a little sketchy, since they may have been able to come with a plan instead of jumping into the wedding. But, we'll see.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous