All Comments on 'A Dish Best Served Naked Ch. 03'

by Trimpostinger

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
awesome story

I don't comment often, but felt the need to here. Truly awesome story, didn't have to wait long for each chapter; unexpected twist in the last one -not a stroke story through the 1st 2 chapters, but the unexpected twist made it even more erotic. You have a way with words and brutal honesty in the details that makes this story with an unrealistic, fantasy plot almost seem realistic- not just erotic fantasy. Examples? the sweat, the "well, I know this is disgusting, but it kind of turns me on anyway" thoughts of the protagonist... great.

If this was a typical story the 1st "off-screen" encounter would have been described in vivid detail, but here it was just described as a matter-of-fact plot point, and the story was much better for it. One of the best stories I've read on here in quite awhile.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Laws being what they are, she could have

got the asshole very easily. Her job talent as stated in the story would have gotten her another job. She wanted to make the guy suffer. Interesting she wanted him put down bad enough to make herself a stripper/whore to the entire company. That speaks volumes on the mental stability/instability, morals, ethics, and character of this woman. Otherwise, the story was enjoyable and sufficiently erotic. Not the greatest but not anywhere near the worst.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Loved it

We need more more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
greattttt story

Very good story,,was nice to have the three chapters one right after the other,not having to wait a week between

each one,, The storyline was well written and a nice twist

in the last chapter.. Looking forward to more of your writting..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I expect it's my fault

but I had some trouble following the reasoning behind the plot. Couldn't quite work out why she didn't seem to do any work at the office. However, I didn't quit and read through to the end. Yes, you do need a proof reader or better still, an editor.

M222RJR.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous