All Comments on 'A Dom's Revenge Ch. 07'

by sirsemega

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I made a prediciton with Chap 6 and it was right.

You followed formula and wrote as predicted. Isnt it great that switch teresa now is a slave to her master and a mistress to her subslave. I still dont recall that the subslave has ever had a medical to provide the information that she is not infected with some disease that will damage her and possibly the master. Safe, Sane, and Consensual are still the rules in BDSM. Anything else is just plain stupid and may be criminal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Sir Smegma

This is definately something that was scraped off the end of a dick

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
idiotic

sheer gibberish

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Pathetic

You are one sick MF.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Vile!

Admitting that I read the entire "story", much like one is fascinated by a serious accident, I think that this story is so vile that it crosses the line beyond which only truly evil intent lurks.<p>

I wonder, in fact, how this passes legal muster. It is clearly obscene, serves no artistic purpose, and is far beyond customary standards. Beating someone half to death, until they are no longer sensate, is customary only for illegal gangs. I will assert that caning has a place...to punish illegal behaviour, such as in Indonesia, and to possibly chastise writers such as sirsemega.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Brilliant

Loved all of the chapters so far and hope you write more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Confused

I think the author is confused between BDSM and sadism. Either way, I don't think David's story should continue. Stop already.

sblazer227sblazer227about 16 years ago
love it

i hope eventually that girl will earn a place in the masters heart but it should be a hard road. i hope u keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Perfect!

This author & story gives some balance to the rest of the wimp husband story out there! Thank you for your efforts!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Sayonara to sirsemega writer of perfect crap!

There are some good mental institutes which could help treat your sadistic drives. Choose one, you need all the help you can get!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Finished or not

Are you going to continue this story or are you stuck for a plot?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Twisted...

...but I read all 7 chapters. Call me a romantic (haha) but I'd like to see slave go & girl to become his one & only.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Same old, same old

Boring.....no plot.....just an idot having a wet dream

I do give you credit for not erasing unflattering comments

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
to the haters

i noticed the negative comments had either no details or incorrect details. while predictable this was a good story. it's not hot and heavy but there is enough to keep me hooked for those 7 chapters, is the story going to get more intense as it goes? i hope it does,but please just finish it! even girl got her release in the end!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
In response to "Confused"

I am sure that most people are intelligent enough to actually know what they are talking about when they respond with their opinions about a story. Personally the person who wrote the Confused one doesn't know the first thing about BDSM or they would know what it stands for at the very least.

As for the author. I personally read all 7 chapters and whereas it isn't one of my favorites and the intensity scares me. I do know that some people like it that intense. I think it was a pretty good story and I will read a few more of your stories before moving on. You are a good budding author and I wish you all the luck in future writings. Oh and kudo's to you for actually keeping the negative responses. It shows great personality and strength of character.

sirsemegasirsemegaover 15 years agoAuthor
This is indeed the end of the story

To all you readers out there that have asked: this is the final chapter and the end of this story.

Thank you for reading it, commenting on it, and giving your opinion, good or bad!

littleren13littleren13about 15 years ago
an original idea

Your story was very intriguing to say the least. While I can not yet say that I loved it, I did enjoy it. It was very well written and had an interesting plot, that if you chose to, could be more developed with a longer story. My only critical comment would be about your characters. David in particular seemed like the most dynamic, but after a while I lost any sympathy I had for Him because of the constant 2-dimensional hatred He showed his ex-wife. Even if girl did cheat and break His heart, the revenge aspect seemed a bit extreme. It didn't make sense for Him to take her in. Other than that, excellent work. I will enjoy reading some of your other submissions!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I liked it..

and don't be offended by the negative comments. People love to hate things.

--phillygirl

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
LOVED IT

OMG!! I couldn't stop reading. I am having something similar (yet not so nearly as harsh) now. I gave my collar back to Master a year ago. He has agreed to take me back, however I have to earn that collar. He is extremely strict, and has told me he is "remolding me". Thank you for writing this story :)

OldtimeymanOldtimeymanalmost 14 years ago
Whole story good.

Whole story was good. More editing. Why do the writers here spend time writing and then ruin it by lousy editing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome!

This was really amazing! My Master wants to read this as I have said that it gives a few ideas on how to truly break down a slave. Well written. Good imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You never got the help so badly needed...

So I skipped to the end and your David remained as sociopathic as he was in the beginning.

This is not power play, not domination, not even slavery. One can't give consent when they've been coerced and manipulated. This level of cruelty isn't sane, and clearly, there is nothing safe about what he did to his ex. This is dehumanizing, sadistic, torture for the sake of relieving one's bruised ego.

It's been some time since you wrote it. I wonder if you grew up at all?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Sad

This is a story for a true masochist. To me, it's just a tragedy.. nothing sexy about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

This sucked and wasn't even completed. There's no such thing as a 'dinning' room - it's a dining room.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Au contraire, Anon 08/10/11

I have been in any number of dining rooms where the large number of boisterous diners have contributed to an unmistakable din. Dinning rooms are quite common.

mengiaboymengiaboyabout 12 years ago
forgiveness

I wanted to comment on your remark at the end of the story. You said you haven't decided weather David forgives his ex-wife. I would assert that you gave the answer to that earlier in the story when David was explaining how he was making the new slave personality hate what she had been in the past. Effectively pushing her previous self out. If she becomes the slave then he doesn't need to forgive the ex because that person no longer exist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
continue

By the time Girl gets herself up to being a Slave worthy of her Master, Wife should be completely gone from both His and Her thinking (or at least only a dim memory for him). If wife's still lurking (in her) Teresa will slap that memory and attitude back down.

pumpertruckpumpertruckover 11 years ago
insiteful

I agree sharing is a double edged sword I could never swing.

BadDaddy59BadDaddy59over 11 years ago
David forgivenis

become intimate with her hell, I think he should buy her a dog.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Just divorce her

This isn't a healthy relationship, it's a pile of horse shit.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
It was a good story, thank you for writing.

I still do not care for or understand BDSM, a little dominance and submission I like, that's all. Not everything that is involved with the whole Master/Slave bit. I guess I am just too old and set in my ways, I am glad that this cheating wife was brought up sharply, she has paid and will pay further. They should all get about a month of this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I would have to agree with the story!!

I thought it was great!! This story rocks!! If my ex came back to me, and I was as much of a hard dom as David, it would totally go this way!! But I am not a pain dom, so it would not go like that, and she would not come back to me anyway!! Thanks for writing this!! Awesome story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Pure fucking awful

little_quiet_dreamerlittle_quiet_dreamerover 10 years ago
please continue this line

please continue this line as it is showing me things that I've never dreamed of. seriously I read the whole thing in one night. please please continue :)

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 10 years ago
Understanding the Emotion !

I agree with the author on this story that there so many cheating wife stories. Is is refreshing to read stories were the wife gets some humiliation from the spurred husband.

So while I thought as first the treatment of the wife seemed a little harsh. What do not know from the story is what she did with her lover, how so humiliated her husband, why she left, and how she left ! ?

These factors will determine what happens to the girl ( the wife ) if there is a next chapter !

Personally I believe there is scope for more humiliating treatment of the slave. Perhaps David could have other Doms and their slaves over for a party. Were they could verbally humiliate the girl, other get sexual except her. Or David can invite other slaves for the weekend who play with him and first slave Teresa.

Eventually I think David will have some sort of relationship with the girl. However it will not be the same before she left with her lover !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wickedly Aweful

Nice piece. Things I would consider.

Girl is now an investment and while the exercise is great, David might want to consider some surgical options. Secondly, girl should get a couple piercings as pRt of punishment. First, nipples then hood. I think David should consider inking her as well starting with putting cheating whore on her back neck and then some really nice artwork to make her something more pleasant to look at.

I would have Slave Teresa start her on a program as sex slave. Start with anal and oral mastery. Also why he doesn't make Teresa( arms behind her back) shower him in the turnings every day astounds me. As daily, routine - I would have Teresa both shower David and oral pleasure and clean him everyday. Maybe even start a daily routine with girl to nightly have Teresa do girl with a strap on before bed.

Good stuff. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
two years since this Author added any more storys to thier profile

good writer , bit extreme for my taste .

but the storys are well crafted & in the most part an entertaining read.

those that are really into this , might consider sending the Author

some decent Feedback, nothing ventured , nothing gained ,

but i know that it can sometimes be the deciding factor.

the Author might just be busy ,

something unfortunate may have happened to them

& they no longer are able to write .....

BUT . sometimes ,feedback makes a diference

& it can encourage a good Author to return &share more with us .

Vito1960Vito1960almost 8 years ago
Great story

This story needs to be finished!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I agree with your summation.

There is undeniable love for the slave and unless she is forgiven and loved again, you make the mistake of being worse than she was.

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
who is a Saint here?!..;))....that David is all tooth and fangs revenge when his Girl falls anything short of a Saint?!

hey sirsemega!!:)) with your kinda revenge coming into effect,men and women would dread marrying or living in with the opposite sex!! ;)) David himself unabashedly enjoys multiple females at the moment!! ;)) so why the on and on puritan discipline of Girl for that long back cheating?! ;))

females,males are only humans after all!! ;)) and who is a saint here...that David expects nothing less than Saintliness from his girl?! ;))

ecto1d42ecto1d42over 6 years ago
Kind of disturbing, yet oddly satisfying!

I'm not into BDSM but having been in Davids spot I gotta say I would sell everything I have to this very day just to get the chance to cane my bitch ex into unconsciousness! (We've apart for 5 years now)

I would like to thank sirsemega a thousand fold for giving us spiritually broken cuckolded guys the one thing we rarely get to our satisfaction, ADEQUATE REVENGE!

(Well in story form at least)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellent

Enjoyed this story figure it’s a dead thread now still very good series

Would love to see more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Regardless of the reason behind this story the David character is troubled and really unfit to be a sadist or a dom. I'm a masochist and while the pain he inflicted isn't for everyone his mentality is troubling. His whole life is centered around revenge because he was hurt. His ex wife still lives rent free in his head. Even though she had a tougher experience. Imo they're two sides of the same coin willing to go through anything because they can't get over their broken marriage. Both she and him are likely irreversibly broken. The lack of emotional and mental sanity in the story made it a no for me. If the author could write some depth and maybe let go of personal issues that are likely in place for the author perhaps it would be better

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm disappointed...

that Teresa didn't get her chastity belt.

Regarding the development of history, I see two options:

1. David forgives his wife and lets her go and gives money to start a new life. She refuses and asks to be left a slave.

2. Separation of personalities. David cannot forgive his wife, but he can love his slave.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

David will never be able to move on unless he forgives his ex,

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanalmost 2 years ago

i think he has already forgiven her but now he may be looking for the best way to fulfull what his charges need rather than what they desire/think they need.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I didn’t understand David’s thinking y take his wife back in any position he can’t forgive her an says he never will so leave her to her bad decisions an let her take the fall

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mmm nice story i liked it, اكو بنية عربية تريد اشاركها بهيج افكار سادية؟ 🙂

TechumsahTechumsah10 months ago

Hmm would like to see how it goes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous