A Double Moon Event

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WyldIce
WyldIce
1 Followers

He raises his head and pushes his nose between her cheeks, inhaling deeply. He feels her fingers knot into his hair, lifting his head that bit higher from the bed and closer to her tight and aching hole.

'Deeper! You take one deep long sniff because that's the only air you're going to get for a little while.'

As he inhales her fingers leave his hair and he stops to watch her pull her cheeks apart, spreading that nice tight hole. All his.

'Now dig in there. Rub your nose against my asshole.'

He certainly didn't need telling twice--he presses his nose to her, inhaling deeply, rubbing his nose side to side against her hole. Slowly he forces his way in. She grinds her hips down, almost riding his face.

'Push your nose up my asshole, so I can feel it!'

He pushes further still, penetrating her hole. He hears her moan in response.

He feels Grace shimmy slightly up the bed, her mouth and tongue trailing up his inner ankle and calf. He can feel her ass close to his crotch and resists the urge to thrust. Maria grabs his cock and rubs it against Grace's ass while she wriggles back, creating the most delicious friction.

'You want this Asshole?' Maria teases, laughter evident in her voice, 'Push deep and you might get it.'

He pushes up as far as he can, his face buried in her delicious ass, his nose completely imbedded in her tight hole.

'Oh, yes! You are a good Slave!' She moans, grinding furiously against his nose. 'You enjoy this Slave?'

He nods fervently, keeping his nose inside her.

She laughs in response, letting go of his cock and lifting off his face. But she stays close.

He inhales deeply, filling his lungs.

Maria runs a hand down his abdomen, then back up again. 'That was a good Slave. Now I think you may have deserved a small reward.'

He feels Grace's mouth leave his leg as she turns to kneel between his legs, the bed dipping and creaking slightly.

'What do you have in mind Mistress Maria?'

'I think I'm in the mood for some candy cane,' she replies, leaning forward to grab is cock. She gives him a long, deliberate lick, sucking the tip into her mouth and swirling her tongue around it. He feels her toes find his neck and tickle.

He fights with the urge to close his eyes and immerse himself completely in the feeling--instead he needs to savor that sight before him!

'Hmmm, delicious,' she moans, taking him back into her mouth.

He groans, his hips beginning to buck, trying to go just that bit deeper. He can feel Maria laugh while he's still deep within her throat. She pulls back, her tongue swirling the end, before taking him back between her lips in agonizingly slow rhythm.

'I think your balls are looking a little neglected,' he feels Grace's hand come to rest on the inside of his knee, her nails lightly tickling the skin. 'What do you think Slave?'

Her hand had already started to move before he could respond, trailing a softly up his inner thigh. His balls begin to tighten as her nails skate over his aching sack, continuing down the other leg. At his knee she turns her wrist and follows her path back while Maria continues to worm him in her mouth, his cock reaching the back of her throat.

He tries to keep breathing through his nose, as his two mistresses continue without mercy their onslaught.

At her third pass Grace stops to squeeze his sack firmly, tamping down his urge to cum. He wasn't sure whether to be grateful or to scream in frustration.

Maria slowly slides his cock out of her mouth, giving the tip one last swirl before pulling away.

'Are you enjoying yourself Slave?' Grace asks, amusement heavy in her voice.

'MMMPPPHH!!' is all he can manage, nodding to convey his extremely positive response.

'I think he is.'

He can practically hear the smirk in Maria's voice as she moves away from his face, reaching back to the bedside table.

She has the lube again! His heart speeds up.

Once more she pours the cool gel onto his cock, still shining from having been in her mouth, the tip bright red from her careful ministrations.

Maria squeezes him gently while spreading the lube along his length, casually twirling her thumb over his edge at every pass.

He watches her turn to look at Grace, a gleam full of sin sparkling in her eyes.

'You think he's ready to receive the Two Moons?'

'MMMMMPPPPHHHHMMMPPPHHH!!' Yes, yes, yes!!!

Grace casts a thoughtful eye, deep in contemplation.

'I think he's earned it now.' She turns around, her ass sitting on his hip as she continues to watch over him. 'Do you think he deserves to have the gag removed? I think I'd like to hear his reactions to this...'

He jerks a little as her hand started trailing up his leg again; giving him another pesky tweak.

'I think I'd like to hear him beg.' Maria leans in close to him, squeezing his cheeks together. 'Open up you filthy pervert,' she commands, 'let's hear you ask for it.'

'Tell us you want it Slave,' Grace says, squeezing his manhood firmly.

As he opens his mouth Maria swipes her thumb over his bottom lip, slowly pulling out the stocking. It's almost out his mouth when she shoves it back in, startling his gag reflex.

'Actually, just nod. Nod if you want it.'

He nods furiously.

He didn't think it was possible to be this aroused, but they kept taking him to higher levels. How the hell was he going to last?

He watches as Maria strips off her other stocking, taking time to peel it down and off before shoving it into his mouth with the other.

'Good boy,' she tells him. Turning to Grace she holds out her free hand. 'Mistress Grace, might I have one of your stockings and a shoe please?'

'Certainly,' she replies, with a slight look of confusion.

Nevertheless she un-straps one heel and hands it over, watching with curious eyes. Even she does not know what will come next.

Maria dangles it above his face, just out of reach. Excusing the pun, but high heels are his Achilles Heel. Women rarely looked sexier than when they had a pair of six inch heels strapped on.

'You want this? You want this on your face you dirty bastard?'

He didn't hesitate. He simply had to nod furiously.

He hears Grace huff, a small laugh escaping her once again. She pushes her stocking down and off, trailing it across his torso as she passes it to Maria. Its touch leaves a trail of goosebumps in it wake. He eyes Maria apprehensively as she stretches the stocking between her hands, smiling maliciously down at him.

Grace reclaims her position atop his hip, her leg curling under his, further restricting his ability to move. She reaches across his taught abdomen to squeeze his nipple, causing him to inhale sharply. Fuck, that felt good.

She then lies across him to soothe it with her tongue, before repeating the process, a little harder though this time.

'You know what I'm going to do with this, don't you? You filthy man.' Maria mocks, bringing the stocking close to his face.

'MMMPHHH!' He hears Grace huff again, pushing herself up off his chest.

'Do you think that sounded like a protest or encouragement Mistress Maria?'

Maria puts the shoe over his face, the insole resting against his nose. She secures it via the other stocking to his face, deftly knotting it behind his head.

'I think it doesn't quite matter Mistress Grace.'

Grace laughs, that damn sinful smile on her face again!

'I think you're quite right.'

'Now smell it,' Maria instructs him, 'smell it hard you kinky bastard! I know you love it.'

He inhales, breathing deeply. Oh, he did love it!

'That's good, that's very good... Again Slave!'

He does, breathing as deeply as the gag would allow.

Maria leans over his face. 'Do you want us to rub your cock between our asses?'

He nods, his eyes wide with the thought of it actually happening. He had dreamed it for so long!

'How much? Show us how much you want it you bastard! Make us believe you want it!'

He nods emphatically, the shoe slapping against his face with each of his desperate movements.

'I think he wants it, don't you?' she asks Grace, eyeing him hungrily.

'I think so too,' she replies, her hand still toying with his nipple, 'shall we put him out of his misery?'

'I think we can be merciful.' Maria chuckled, stroking his still raw gleaming lube covered cock one last time.

'Are you ready Mistress Grace?' She asks, coyly slipping one foot under his leg. She could tickle his balls with her toes that way.

Grace smirks at him.

'Let's make the little bastard scream through that gag!'

'And beg for release!'

'Scream for release!'

Maria grips his cock then pushes her ass back, rubbing him between her cheeks.

'Get your ass over here Mistress Grace!'

He watches as Grace pushes her ass against Maria's, trapping her cock between them. Then they started moving.

'MMMMPPPPHHHHH!!!' God he nearly came just from the sight alone! But the feeling... it was better than any pussy, ever!

He fought with the desire to just throw his head back and enjoy the ride--but no! He had to watch this. He had to stay strong! He didn't want to miss a second of it!

Maria sweeps her hands up her torso and up over her breasts, twisting her rock hard nipples as she goes, eliciting a gasp from herself.

He feels the ecstasy welling up inside of him, all of his senses blissfully synchronized. He decides to continue watching as Grace trails a hand down her stomach to her crotch, watching her moan as her fingers find her tight nub, teasing herself.

'Do you like that Slave? Is it good?' she asks, almost breathless.

'Oh yes,' Maria moans, 'Sooo good.'

He groans as they continue to grind their asses together, keeping his cock trapped in between. The friction is unbelievable. He tries in vain to thrust with them but it's futile. He's too nicely packed in, tied down to the bed. He can do nothing but lay there and take it.

Maria tilts her head back onto Grace's shoulder, her lips moving as she whispers something he can't quite make out. He knows there'll be trouble though.

Their pace soon slows, though they grind each other's butts that bit harder.

The pleasure that shoots through him at the new pace is exquisite. Both of his mistresses are panting, pleasuring themselves while they ride him. He can feel wetness on both of his hips and moans as he realises that it's from them. They're both so aroused they're literally dripping all over him.

As they push harder against him he swears he can feel both their assholes rubbing against his cock. He moans again, his hips bucking in vain at the thought.

Grace turns her head to look at him, her eyelids heavy, her cheeks flushed.

'Is this... what... you wanted... Slave?' she asks, gasping for air.

He nods like a madman; eyes locked on.

'You like this Slave?' Maria pants, curling her toes so she could tease his neglected balls.

He nods again, an indecipherable noise sounding in his throat as her toes caress him.

He watches as Maria tracks a hand down between her legs, her breath hitching as she finds her engorged clit.

Grace's other hand leaves his nipple and finds her own, pinching herself, a small cry escaping her. They're now virtual images. This is the hottest thing he'd ever seen!

He fights to keep his breathing. He tells himself that he has to stay in control. He could not finish before them, but he wasn't sure how much more he could take.

Someone must have heard him for a moment later Grace asks, 'Should we pick up the pace now Mistress Maria?' She's panting heavily.

'I think we should Mistress Grace.'

'MMMPPPHHH!!' He knows they can't understand, but he tries anyway. He's practically screaming yes through the damn gag, begging them to do it!

'Now.'

They speed up in unison, grinding harder and faster, both continuing to finger themselves well into oblivion, panting and gasping in turn, their arousal still dripping all over his hips. He can barely breathe but he doesn't care.

He keeps his head up, refusing to miss a thing!

'Shall we make it rain Mistress Grace?'

'Let's, Mistress Maria.'

They increase their pace again.

Tears start pooling in his eyes. The sheer pleasure concentrating in his cock is like none other he has ever experienced--this is beyond incredible! His mistresses were getting so close to their climax.

Both their heads thrown back, eyes clamped shut as the orgasm approached, 'Oh yes!' the moans came, 'Oh, God yes!'

'So close,' Grace breathes, the hand between her thighs keeping that spectacular rhythm going. 'Are you close Slave?'

Of course he is! He nods like an animal, trying to convey just how close he was.

She shows her appreciation with a half smile, apparently amused. A low hum escapes her naughty lips.

Maria turns her head towards him. 'I think we're gonna make him cum for us, to the last drop,' she's panting while she speaks, that wicked gleam back in her eyes. 'To the very last drop. And if you won't give it to us willingly, we'll suck you until you're drained! To the very last drop!'

'MMMPPPHHH!!!' His hips buck vainly against his will, the imagined scene sending him close to the edge. He was so perilously close now.

He holds back as he watches them both bring themselves to the brink, both of them near screaming his name as they ride their orgasms to completion, overwhelmed by the sensations. As they both came down the realisation that neither of them have broken pace on his cock penetrates the pleasure haze fog in his brain. He just may have fallen in love.

Grace reaches her arm out and pulls the shoe and gag from his mouth, Maria smirking all the while.

'Cum for us you filthy perverted asshole--cum for us!'

'Cum now! All over us!'

'Rain all over our asses!!'

'Oh God!' It's all the incentive he needs.

He cums with a scream, his orgasm tearing through his body. His cum shoots partway up their backs as they continue to ride him, working every last drop from his body. His whole body is trembling from his release, having been denied for so long.

They slow down as his body stops convulsing, hopping off him and disappearing off into the bathroom. He doesn't mind though; it gives him a chance to steady his breathing.

When they return they are both still gloriously naked.

Maria leans onto the bed and wraps her lips around his cock, licking it clean and sucking hard, trying to get every last drop.

Grace appears on his other side and gives his balls a gentle squeeze, eliciting a sharp intake of breath from him. He didn't realize quite how sensitive they were.

She smiles and lets him go, setting to work on untying the restraints wrapped tightly around his legs and wrists.

His cock gives one last feeble throb into Maria's mouth before she pulls way, untying his last wrist. He looks at his Mistress in complete awe.

'That was amazing!'

They both smile at him, no longer wicked or sinful, but stomach churning in their knowing.

'Oh, yeah?' Maria asks, moving to lay down beside him, her head coming down onto his shoulder. Grace mirrors her, pulling the sheets up as she does so.

She turns her face to his as she speaks, 'Just wait until later. I believe we need to try something called "Double Daming"'.

His heart sped up a little.

'Did I get that right Mistress Maria?'

'You did.' She replies, settling the sheet around her. His heart starts to thud fiercely inside his chest while the two women nestled in against his either side.

He wasn't going to survive the rest of that night!

The END!!

WyldIce
WyldIce
1 Followers
12