All Comments on 'A Drunken Dance'

by EnglishAries

Sort by:
  • 160 Comments
6King6King18 days ago

I guess some don't mind slimy seconds. Not my thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Reality hit me that when this happened to me I was blessed because we weren't married yet. We were engaged at the time. I had known her Marie for several years. Her brother was my best friend. I had to work late that night and she asked if I would mind if she went to a party early and I could catch up later? I said sure. When I got there I was looking for her. I was stopped by several other's while I looked. While talking to a friend I seen Marie and Josh coming around the corner of an out building. Josh was one of the High school jocks that thought he was a king. I excused myself and headed straight towards them. Marie seen me and stopped that brought Josh's attention. I said Marie I think that we need to talk. Josh said hey wuss you owe me I took good care of this little sweet thing of yours. He turned and walked away and I said quietly F*** you ass wipe. He turned and came at me like a bull. I stepped aside quickly and kicked him in the ass. That sped him up and he stumbled into the swimming pool. I laughed and asked Marie are we finished? No. Why? For you being with that asshole that I can't stand. I'm sorry but we were just talking. Really I think I know a little more than that. Well he did try to put his arm around me but I pushed him away. He just kept hanging around and I would move to another group. Asshole stayed away from then on. Dumbass got the message.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Better to find out what she really is before you get married. Get away from the cheating bitch.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

There would have been one sore beaten bastard found later.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A nice start but it needs a real finish.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good story, some of the comments made me laugh, do these idiots know the genre they are reading?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Sorry but I would have put a stop to it back on the dance floor! No self- respecting man except a hopeless beta would just let that happen! And there would be a very candid discussion once we go home to see if the relationship could continue. This idea that alcohol absolves all sins and explains away bad behavior is crap. If she is that far gone she can’t really enjoy it or participate. If she is not she can still push the guy away a walk away. So she probably isn’t girlfriend/ material at this profoundly selfish period in her life.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

NEW ZEALAND MENTIONED 🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿💪💪💪

Helen1899Helen18997 months ago

Wow, so seductively hot. My pussy thought that it was awesome, the wetness was off the scale. If an unknown stranger had slipped into bed has I was reading it, I would have been unable to resist him, I was so hot, anyone could have fucked me 5*

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Looking forward to hearing more about the Adventures of Catherine!!

SassyCeeCee69SassyCeeCee697 months ago

Awesome! Made me wet and horny!

virginislandsvirginislands8 months ago

Very sexy. Loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved it,it was a great storie always wanted to watch my wife getting fucked

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I'm always surprised by the angry and negative responses to these types of stories. Any intelligent person can understand by either the category or description what kind of story and likely result that will be recounted.

So my question is, knowing that you disagree and even judge the fiction, why read it?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

There are 2 comments directly below me that more or less say what I planned to say. The fact that this supposed man gets excited by a guy not only dirty dancing with his girlfriend when the he, the husband's also dancing, but fucking her in the side hallway or wherever. 1 star Bob

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I seen my girlfriend cheat on me.I took some pictures and went home. I thought that we were exclusive but I was wrong. I had actually suspected that something was going on. We had dated for about a year and I was ready to asked for her to marry. I had already bought a ring. I had purchased a house and was figuring to stay in that area. She was from the area. My family was over 3 hours away. I had a job offer and everything was to the better so I accepted. I had been in the area for 5 years and was missing my family and friends. Her cheating made it easier for me to make my mind up. Back to the night that I caught her cheating. Damn me for coming home 2 days early. I talked to my boss the next morning and said that I was headed home to stay and asked if there were any openings? I lucked out it was just like when I moved away from home everything was better again. I applied and was offered the same day.I called a realtor and listed my house for sale and he actually put a sign in the front yard that evening. I was busy trying up things at work and home. She had called both nights and I was short. When she showed up the night I suppose to return she was surprised and had a lot of questions. The main question was I advertising my house for sale. I said that I was moving back home. Why? I had a better job offer and accepted. She asked when was I going to tell her. Tonight if you showed up. Why wouldn't I show up you said you would be home tonight? I didn't know if you would want to be with me. She was really starting to show concern. Now why do you think that I wouldn't want to be here with you? I said stop playing games please. Who were you with at least the last 2 night's? That done it she said I'm sorry but he was an old client and we went out after business and had dinner together and then went dancing. And I asked? That was it she said. I showed her the pictures I had taken. Then I said we are done. Then I showed her the ring. She broke down crying and apologizing. I said sorry but I can't marry someone that can't be true for 4 days let alone expect a lifetime. I moved back home. I for sire don't need to marry someone who cheated before I married her.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

You ruined a 5 star story, sorry but accepting a cheating woman is not natural any man who would by definition does not have courage honor self-respect or valor, and garners zero respect. Real men feel the same about cucks as we do about pedos and rpists their very existence is a disgusting insult to us and every virtue and belief we hold.

KariOcaKariOca12 months ago

I did enjoy your story. And of course it's quite credible. I was caught fucking a friend's girlfriend an he was not mad at us. I was embarrassed as he just sat near us and said that we could go on.

sheenakysheenaky12 months ago

I guess he doesn't Really Love her as much as he thinks he does. And that's OK, because it seems that she doesn't Love him that much either. So, I guess it all works out great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sounds like she wasn't too drunk to realize her actions and tried to use sex on returning to the hotel room to mask her indiscretion. Sound like pen marriage candidates to me, IF they were married. Otherwise, a firm confrontation and laying out rules are in order. Maybe a pre-nuptial agreement if not married (yet). Such behavior can be understood in a young unmarried couple, but not if married without joint agreement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

We were out partying with friends. Well all but one way friends Anne my girlfriend and I. She was drinking too much and I asked her to slow down. She did for a while. We had danced with each other as well with others. She was dancing with Matt and I was talking to friends and was ready to head home. When I couldn't see her or Matt in the dancing area I started looking for her. There she was. Matt had her up against a wall and was screwing her. I walked over to them. I yelled Hey Asshole. He looked at me and I hit him with all I had causing them to both fall. I turned and walked away. Driving home I didn't answer any calls from her. When I got home I put all of her stuff in trash bags and threw them on the porch. No more than done and lights out and someone was knocking on my door. I had put a prop against the door so she couldn't get in. She had Sally and Jerry with her and all 3 were wanting me to let them in to talk out the problem. I said take your stuff and go. She said I don't have no where to go. I love you please. I said please you are not really that stupid saying that you love me by F*****g Matt go move in with him just get off my property or I will call the law. They finally left.I went to work and volunteered for any overtime when the boss Jim asked. When one night while getting ready to leave Jim sit. I did. He started Dave I heard what happened and I understand that you are pissed off. I said stop please I'm not interested in being in love with a cheater. I was going to ask her to marry me and she cheated I'm happy that she cheated before I asked her to marry me. I said I understand she is your niece and you want to help but I can't do it. I stood and said Jim do I need to look for another job? No I just wish you two could patch things up. A few days later while driving home I seen a jogger and see her fall. She stood and I could tell that she was hurt by the way she got up. Yes it was her. Of course I stopped to help. When she looked at me she gave me that beautiful smile. I asked need a lift? Please she said. My house wasn't only a couple blocks. I asked if she thought that she wanted to go to the hospital and get checked out? No thank you she said. She said that she would put ice on it and give it some time. I pulled into my driveway. She looked at me and said are you sure? I walked around opened up the door picked her up and carried her into my house. Before sitting her in the recliner I kissed her and she returned the kiss. We we let off she said that she was so sorry for being so stupid and I really do love you. I said I love you too. We are married with 3 children.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop question: Can you be single and cuckolded?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote:

... I saw her eyes wide with shock as she realized he was cumming inside her but the shock was immediately replaced with pure pleasure and animal lust as her pussy squeezed frantically with her orgasm...

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent: 5.0 = 100% = A+ (♡♡♡♡♡+)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

EXCELLENT: 100% = A++ (☆☆☆☆☆+).

CATHERINE may or may not be a KEEPER for a random guy, BUT she is a MATCH MADE in HEAVEN for the NARRATOR (boyfriend.)

creampies4evercreampies4everabout 1 year ago

Loved the story. Nothing like a good old-fashioned seduction in a semi-secluded alley where others have an opportunity to watch the action. The story moved at a quick pace. The action developed quickly from the studs finger to his cock and soon Catherine has a nice load of cum in her. She thinks her boyfriend is ignorant of her jaunt so she gives him a nice blowjob to settle him down when she returns.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fucked up TRAILER PARK TRASH

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A CUCK WRITER'S cuck story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5- (4.6 stars = 92% = A).

Hi EnglishAries,

Over the years I enjoyed reading your public comments.

I am glad you decided to start publishing on Literotica.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Yup, that is the kind of GF to have. Gets drunk and as soon as you go to the bathroom she fucks another guy. LOL sounds like real marriage material, as long as you don't care who the father is of your children. She even gives her BF a BJ as penance for her indiscretion. At least she is semi-fair unlike most of these slut stories where they just go out by themselves and get laid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Whatever, you dude is surely a LOSER !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fucked up story

fishgetterfishgetterover 1 year ago

Girlfriend is not the SAME as wife!! A girlfriend has no strings on her that bind her to one particular man. She is really free to be with ANYONE. Period. There should be a separate genre for just girlfriends (unmarried). Then Loving Wives would be only used for WIVES tales.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the story as long as it was me that fucked the ho in the alley. If I was the boyfriend I would have kicked the crap out of the guy flew home and left the slut in New Zealand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Never mind their negativity. They knew what it would be about from the title and headline. Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There have been a couple of times when a really sexy guy has come on to me while out with my husband. I’ve snuck off for a couple of blowjobs and even had one very hard fuck in the stall of the men’s room while my husband was waiting at our table. Sometimes being a bit of a slut is what every girl needs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Only faggots write stories like this garbage, no self respecting guy could stand by and do nothing, only self hating faggot dream this garbage up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I guess some boyfriends are turned on by girlfriends doing swamp donkey try-outs. A well written "hot" story as some would observe, but I would want a sequel snapshot two-years out from marriage. Not such cute behavior then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

FFS!! So much cuck shit on this site now. Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

🐓💩 story. No ⭐s

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My girlfriend and I had been together for 7 years. We were together though high-school. Then we went to the same college. We spent almost all of our spare time together. We wer engaged right after high-school and were waiting until after college to marry. I had to have a part time job. Amy didn't her parents took care of all her expenses and spending money. Our senior year of college I was headed to her room I seen Tim my roommate leave what I thought was her room but with the long hall and other students I wasn't sure. He was going the other direction. I didn't say anything to Amy. Tim had transferred to our college for some reason or another. I didn't really care for him that much. Just to much into himself. Two days later I was eating with a good friend and seen Tim come in but it appeared that when he seen me he turned and left. I mentioned that to Bill my friend I was eating with. He said there is something about Tim I just can't trust. Two days later I got the shock of my life. Amy and I were to meet up at my dorm.I got off work early and headed to the room. They were in the shower together. I packed as quickly as possible took my suitcases to the car. Went back in phone in hand and opened the bathrooms door just after I heard the shower shut off. They both screamed whe I took a picture. I said give me my ring you cheating I stopped. She grabbed her left hand with her right as if to stop me.I grabbed her hands and pulled my ring off Tim went to hit me and I slugged him he slipped and fell. Amy your family and friends will be receiving pictures. As I turned to leave she was crying please Wayne stop and talk to me. Tim laughed and said I thought she was a cheating slut. Amy turned and started kicking him in the nuts. Dumb bastard deserved that. I left.I actually didn't send the pictures. I stayed off campus and changed job locations. I managed to not talk to her for 2 weeks. I never responded to any calls or texts. She was waiting for me outside of one of my classrooms and started to me saying how sorry she was and wanted to talk. I said thank you for letting me know the real you before we married. I walked away. While walking I asked how she explained the breakup to her parents? She cried louder. Back home people were on me to forgive her and get back together. I said I already forgave her but how could I trust her. How many times was she with other guys that I didn't catch her. 5 years down the road who was among the people that my boss and I were working out a deal with? You got it Amy. During a break my boss asked what's the deal with me and that Amy woman. I just looked at him. O he said that's the girl you were engaged to correct? Yes I said. Buddy I don't know what all happened but she's in love with you and she sure is smart and good looking. Talk to her you simply shit if she done something wrong she sure wasn't the first and for sure none of us are perfect. A year and a half later we were married. We now have 3 children.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It would be a better read in my opinion if the story continued either with guilt, exceptence or feigning ignorance and the outcome(s)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I initially like the story but when the boyfriend acted like a stupid loser, you lost me . And the girl acted stupidly too….

wd56wd56almost 2 years ago

it starts out really fun with the dance floor and both of them involved then it goes in a direction that was pretty basic. Hope there is another part with her dancing more and her guy is as involved as other people

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I hope she gets knocked up, and not by her boyfriend either. Thank gawd for DNA tests.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Got to talk to her about it. Got to set some rules. What happened was OK, based on boyfriend's response, but it still needs to be discussed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great 1st Effort...Add some Anal Sex on the next one or if there is a pt 2...I would have flipped her Cheating Drunken Ass over and Fucked Her Ass All Night...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

whore and wimp story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My girlfriend Pam while in college cheated on me. I calledher to let her know I had to work over and would catch up with her at our regular hangout. I thought we were exclusive and was about to ask her to marry me. I even had a ring bought with a promise that I would get a nicer one when we could afford it. When I arrived I couldn't find Pam and when I did I forgot about asking her to marry. Her car was there there she was getting out of the backseat of a car with another guy I didn't know both putting clothes on and straighten. My car wasn't very far so I walked to it opened the door and closed it louder than normal. I glanced back when I heard Pam say OSHIT. I walked on inside and she caught me saying hey babe want to dance with a good looking girl? Not now want to talk? Sure. Let's go outside. I didn't see the guy but the car they got out of was there was. So I walked up to it and sat down on the hood pulled out the box and started. Pam I thought you were the prettiest smartest and most lovely girl I ever met and I was waiting for the right moment to ask you to be my wife but what I seen a little bit ago change it the only way you will ever have this ring is if you or someone buys it at a pond shop. I thanked her for showing her true self that I couldn't trust her. I walked away as she was crying. Little over two years later she came into my office as a sales rep for the company that she was working for. I was pleasant and all business. When business was done she asked me me out to lunch I accepted. I had a 3 hour lunch break no not hot sex. That came later. 22 years later our oldest son is getting married.

astirastirabout 2 years ago

Good story. Well written. @EnglishAries, sorry about the comments from readers who seek out what disgusts them or makes them angry. Write more, I'll read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I enjoy reading the comments of the people who do not tolerate cheating more than the stories of the dumb cuckolds.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Still a cheater. I would not have been waiting in the room. It actually would have stopped on the dance floor or I would have been in a fight.

MarkT63MarkT63about 2 years ago

Please tell the readers that you are a CUCK writer!!! Saves us the waste of time reading CUCK shit!!!!

EglefinoEglefinoabout 2 years ago

I have read the comments and not the story jet, but I divorced twice because of the same reason. I tell others I'm married twice to make what happened in the past more positive. I'm married again but only to get my 3th wife an healthy pension and a mortage-free house, if I left the world earlier.

I have a slogan: I am open, honest and sincere towards myself, towards my partner and with some restraint also towards strangers.

Afterwards, there are always people who say, you are just as guilty, because you should have been more careful. That is of course nonsense, you trust your partner, you do not assume the worst case scenario, then you already have a bad basis to maintain a relationship.

Sorry for the translation, I'm not English.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This had happened when my girlfriend Kathy 20 and I 21 were out partying. I had actually ordered a ring and was going to ask her to marry me. While dancing and we had been drinking maby too much. We took a break. Not all that long a friend Eric well used to be a friend asked for a dance Kathy asked me if it was ok? I said sure but don't keep her to long I'll be waiting. Off they went. I thought it would be a good time to use the restroom. When I came back out they were still dancing and I ran into some friends and visited. I talked for a short while and looked watching Kathy and when she looked at me I motioned her. She held up 1 finger. I took it to mean she wanted 1 more dance. I held up the ok sign and turned back to the friends. Then I thought really the band was on break and Kathy had not came to me and I couldn't see her or Eric. After watching I thought maby she went to the restroom so I went that direction. As I approached her sister Natalie came out. Now Natalie was a beautiful girl 19 years old and she flirted with me but I always thought she was teasing being friendly. She always said Tim if you and Kathy split she had first dibs. Natalie said she hadn't seen Kathy other than seeing her dancing with that snake Eric and why the Hell would I let her dance with him? I said he is a friend and what's wrong with just a few dances? Watch him all he is is a skirt chaser. I went on the look and outside I finally found them and all be damned she was bent over a car and Eric humping her.I was walking up quietly and all of a sudden Natalie passed me and kicked Eric in the nuts. He dropped like a lead balloon Kathy screamed. I actually laughed out loud. Kathy looked at us in shock. Natalie grabbed my arm and said come on you don't deserve a cheating b____ like that. Needless to say Kathy and I broke up and Natalie and I started dating we have children 4 children life is great. Before Natalie and I married Kathy apologized for being so stupid and wondered if we could try again? I said I forgive you but no. I said I was afraid that there would be a serious trust issue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My first love Heather cheated on me at a bar. We were engaged. I had to work late and would meet her after I got off. When I arrived at the bar and couldn't find Heather I asked a friend. Dean told me I should look out in the back parking lot for a red sports car. I did and what I found broke our engagement off. Some guy had Heather bent over the trunk of the red car. I walked up to them and said hey shut we are done I want my ring. Skirt chaser turned around asking who the Hell are you get away. I hit him it the back where I thought was his kidneys were and as he fell I hit him again in the jawhe was down on the ground. I said Heather give me the ring now. I don't want to she said. To bad I thought you loved me but you proved different give me the ring. She did as she was crying. I thanked her as I was walking away. She asked why I thanked her? I said for showing me that you didn't love me enough to stay faithful before we were married and had children. I will count this as a blessing. Good by. Wow that was a close one .my parents had a lot of money and said I should have a prenuptial agreement before getting married but I said no because Heather and I were truly in love and wouldn't hurt one another. Boy was I wrong. Heather kept trying to get together with me but I refused. A few months later I seen her dancing with a guy I didn't know. I was there with a friend Jack for a couple beers. Jack said there's Heather. I looked and seen her dancing with someone I didn't know. I got up Jack said don't do anything stupid. I just walked up and cut in to dance with Heather and it shocked both her and the guy. He asked who are you I should kick your butt. Heather said go have a seat Tom I'm ok I will talk to you later. She just looked at me as we danced. Finally I said I'm glad you are moving on Heather. What the world are you talking about Tom is my cousin and if you would have let me talk to you I could have tried to explain to you what happened that night. I'm sorry I drank too much and let that guy take advantage of me. But he didn't even get my pants down dammit thank you because if you hadn't showed up I may have been raped. If you would have stayed maby he'd been arrested for putting a date rape drug in my drinks but no you left and he got away did you get his license? No I thought he was screwing you. Through my jeans I still had my jeans on. Omv Heather I'm so sorry can you forgive me? Yes if you can forgive me for drinking to much. We still got married and have 4 children and 35 years under our belt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a wimpy cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

LOVE ❤ it (💯)!

My kind of wife/GF sex story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My future wife Natalie and I were out with some friends dancing drinking and having fun. Some of a local football team player's were at the same club. Natalie was drinking a little more than normal. I had danced with her several dances. We were taking a break. I was talking to some friends and so was she. One of the football players walked up to the girls and asked if anyone would like to dance with him Tiffany accepted. Her husband was getting upset and some of the guys were trying to calm him down. The football player brought her back and asked again if anyone would like to dance. Joe another friend said get lost. He said I am talking to the women. Natalie said she would dance off they went. They were out there for 3 dances so I cut in. He asked who are you? This is my future husband Drew this is Jason He plays a ___ football team. As he put his hand out I moved on to dance. As we danced Natalie said that was rude. I said you aren't kidding he's about the most arrogant SOB I've been around asking a married woman to dance and then a woman that is engaged that is pretty low wow. We danced probably 6 dances and took another break. Damn if he didn't come back shortly after and asked her to dance again. Just as soon as she accepted and went out on the dance floor I went in their direction. Tim a friend grabbed me by the arm and said slow down and think don't do anything stupid. I jerked away walked up to them and asked Natalie if she was ready to go? She asked can't I have a few dances before we go. I turned and walked back to the group and said I was leaving. Tim asked is Natalie going with you? Guess not I asked if she was ready and she's not with me so I guess she's breaking up and calling off the wedding. I started walking out when another friend stopped me to talk. I heard some commotion and turned around and seen what looked like a free for all. Several of my buddies were in a fight with the football players. I found out later that Joe confronted the player and the player took a swing at Joe and Joe layed him out with one hit. I wondered if this was over me leaving. I went to join the fight. It was kind of funny I thought the football players would have been tougher. The bouncers had their hands full one of them went to hit me and I moved and said don't try that again or you will be sorry. He back away. I said smart choice. We things settle I walked over to the player that caused it I asked stay the Hell away from my friends. Natalie came to me apologizing I just thought it would be cool to say I danced with a pro football player. Yes and I would like to dance with a movie star all night would you appreciate if I did that right before our wedding. She said no I see your point. I asked ready to go? Sure she said way to much excitement for one night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Totally amazing story

Chalmersed040@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I very much enjoyed this story because it confirms that alcohol sometimes really changes women and men. My room mate and I went from Shreveport to New Orleans for Mardi Gras weekend. After the Saturday night parade, we wound up in the French Quarter where we met two married couples from Chicago at the bar; Al and Nancy and Jake and Joanne. One of the guys (Jake) was drinking doubles at the bar and not dancing with his wife (Joanne), so my room mate and I took turns dancing with his wife until just after midnight when my room mate got snagged by a cute blonde. As the night turned into early morning the non-dancing husband just left. This caused his now abandoned wife (Joanne) to dance more sexily; she started kissing me and I started feeling her up, butt, breasts, etc. The wife (Nancy) of the other couple came over to us on the floor and said, "We are leaving and I think you better come with us." I said, "I will be glad to walk her back to her hotel." Joanne said, "I am staying," and her friends left. We both took bathroom breaks and dance and drank for another hour. Suddenly Joanne hopped off her bar stool and said, "Let's get some fresh air." She headed for the door. I followed. We started walking towards what Joanne said was the way to her hotel but we wound up at the levee along the river. There was a bench and Joanne sat down and I sat next to her. Joanne said, "Dancing makes me horny, please fuck me." She grabbed my zipper and in in seconds she had my cock in her hand and was stroking me. I slipped my hand up her skirt and encountered bikini panties which I pulled aside and finger fucked her briefly. Then I picked her up and she straddled me and scooted forward on the bench and she slid her wet pussy down on my cock. We went at it hot and heavy and I blew a huge load of semen deep in her. She had a volcanic orgasm and slumped forward. I stayed in her and after my short refractory time, I fucked her to orgasms a second time and dumped another load of semen in her. She passed out and I stretched her out on the bench and sat at the end and rested her head in my lap. As dawn was breaking she awoke and stood up, bent over and puked. I put my arm around her and guided her to the 24 hour burger joint and got her water coffee and a breakfast sandwich. I scribbled my address on the back of the cash register receipt. I walked her to the hotel and put her in the elevator. Four months later I got a postcard from Chicago. The message was just four words = pregnant with your twins

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I fucked my sister-in-law in a similar way and got her pregnant. My brother doesn't know all of his kids are actually mine (she made me father all of them after the first, "so they match")

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We need the part two please! it was one of the best stories that i have red ever!

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesover 2 years ago

Feelings of sexual inadequacy and self-hatred sometimes become fetishized, and so being betrayed by the woman you love becomes arousing, as it confirms your feelings of worthlessness. I'd say to the MC of this sad tale, get therapy -- and by no means marry the slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

There should of been more, even if he enjoyed the show I think any man would of forced a confrontation ..even if it was in the morning

bigeightguybigeightguyalmost 3 years ago

No way! He just let's her get away scot-free? Wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really hope this gets continued!! Absolutely LOVED

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

ONCE A SLUT ALWAYS A SLUT. If your girl was EVER a slut, I GUARANTEE she will CHEAT on you, it might take a while but the slut in her will come back. sarahwithlove and her friends were sluts in their youths and I GUARANTEE they will all regress. DONT believe BULLSHIT about a slut changing her ways, that delusions for the beta simps of the world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Bravissimo! Brilliantly written, very very erotic, and so true to life. I gave you a

5+ [★★★★★+ (5.25/5.0=105%, "exceeds expectations")]!

Readers (users) LOVE this story. It ha so far got 885 "faves" out of 791.2k views which is more than 1 fave per 1k views (an A+ rating).

Last but not least, Cathrine is a keeper for

a man who is ready to embrace her together with her wild side.

SarahwithloveSarahwithlovealmost 3 years ago

Gentlemen, sharing your girl is a dumb thing to do. If my husband wanted to share me (real life not fantasy) I would cry and I would lose respect for him. It would be the beginning of the end. I was wild in my youth and my girlfriends were as well. None of us girls would swap. I know cuz we talk about nearly everything . We fantasize about being fucked by every man on Earth from the President to our sons, but we leave it as fantasy. There is too much to lose and most of reality is gross.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Yeah, she's on the hell bound train to totally becoming a full fledged slut. That genie isn't going back into the bottle.

LikesToWatchHerLikesToWatchHerabout 3 years ago

I like the plot - but I note that your first person narrator seems to have implausible insight into what other people see, think, feel, etc. Maybe you should try a story like this with an omniscient narrator so that you can explore everybody's inner workings along the way?

shywifeshowsshywifeshowsover 3 years ago

This story was beautifully written and erotic. Hope you pen more stories and publish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Re: Anon 08/19/2018

A little late for that don't you think? Signed: BTW

bobareenobobareenoover 3 years ago

Extremely erotic. It would have had more punch and interest, however, had her boyfriend been more conflicted, and perhaps acted upon a limit to his willing cuckold status.

shang40shang40over 3 years ago

My brahmin wife and me had gone to a club where a handsome German guy requested me to dance with my wife. Initially it was sober dance but later during medium slow dance he pulled her. She didn't object rather enjoyed. In next slow dance they were tightly hugged and started kissing. Next day she purposely wore sleeveless blouse and navel showing Saree. Again Robert came and asked for dancing. Vidu danced sexily and he kissed hotly while caressing her ass. They did romantic dance right in front of me. And I was hard.

Later that night we called him to our room and vidu sat in his lap. More hot kissing caressing especially her tight rounded boobs. It was point of no return.

I asked her to sleep with him and then it was her valuable night.

Vidu and Robert undressed each other and had a loud moaning sex. He made her a beautiful slut and took her 3 times. Whole night they were in tight embrace.

Since it was their first night I wasn't allowed to touch her.

Next day she wore a sleeveless Punjabi top and leggings. During dance he caressed her ass paying special attention to pantyline. That was hot to see.

Again they ended in bed nude and 4 times sex. I was surprised with his stamina and her appetite of sex. I was allowed to taste her cum filled pussy.

He also opened her back door and me licking from below. It was my ultimate submission and enjoyed it.

He stayed with us for the rest of our trip.

Vidu was thoroughly fucked and satisfied.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is just sad.

I cannot for the life of me understand what might be arousing about being betrayed by a trusted confidante. I just don't get it.

Helen1899Helen1899almost 4 years ago
Great

Great little story, so hot, I dream often of something similar happening to me, but sadly I wouldn't let it. 26thNC needs to be ignored, sadly because of his condition (I feel so sad for him, sadly a yank too, he as nothing going for him) not only is his body fucked but his mind to. Spends all of his bitter time criticising stories that people have put a lot of effort into writing for our pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dave69

I think 26th needs a little respect.the assholes.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

English and cuckold tells you all you need to know.

seacoastcoupleseacoastcouplealmost 4 years ago
Thanks for sharing!!!!

Sexy little post......loved it.

lisablissfullisablissfulabout 4 years ago
Sexy Story

A great sexy story, had me really hot. A great girl to go on holiday with, the rest of the holiday would have made a sexy story. But I hope he dumped her when he got home, no chance of a happy life together with a women like that, if they had children together he would never know who the real father was neither would she.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingabout 4 years ago

That spontaneous discovery of willingness... that's pretty hot.

5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wimp guy and

...an easy woman. I don't foresee a very happy life together. Does anyone? Good story, though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love it: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5)! Very erotic. Realistic. The storyline was intelligently conceived & masterfully crafted. A sex story & a love story, 2-in-1!

I totally agree with anon 01/16/16 who absolutely loves this story - it just about sums up all of his fantasies in one!! He also appreciates the fact that the boyfriend was not humiliated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot Fuck!

Damn, that was a sexy story. I love how there was no intent to humiliate the boyfriend. Girlfriend was just so horny she had to fuck the guy. That's what I like. No cruelty, just hot sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
GIRL FRIEND

He shouldn't marry her as she'll cuckold him before the ball point ink is dry on the marriage certificate.

kiteareskitearesalmost 6 years ago
Category and Tags

As others have pointed out she wasn't a wife, but put cuckold in the tags.

As a story it's not too bad.

Is it cuckold? She took your permission from not saying anything during the 1st encounter, but also took it further while you were not around and all the time you watched and didn't step in, the decision and power was hers not yours.

But it's all ok, you got your pity BJ when she got home.

Really wish someone would write one of these and get into the mindset of the cuck couple, it would really help to understand their motives for doing this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Cuck-a-Doodle Dipshit!

A really HOT story BUT, the boyfriend is one dumb cuck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What an Idiot

I can believe that a instant cluck like that happens. Not stopping that early was a huge mistake for any man. He watcher her like she was a sex toy not someone he loved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Instant Clucks

I never am surprised that a lot of these stories "expose" instant Clucks. A normal man would go ballistic in the previous story. They just stand around and watch. Too bad FTDS passed he could finish a storiy

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LIKE IT! LIKE IT! LIKE IT!

I gave this story a 5-

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This is five-star stuff! Very, very erotic. Totally realistic. I gave it a 5- (*****-)

There are both girlfriends & wives who can fuck another man & still love her boyfriend & husband respectively.

When i found out my first wife was sleeping around, it profoundly affected me. My hitherto dormant voyeur/cuck-wonnabe side got released & came to the fore.

@ times i would intentionally leave her alone so that men can engage her in conversation & ask her for a dance... or ask her out.

At a big ass house-warming party in Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada, my wife was almost sober yet she was hit on by a local property developer. He engaged her in conversation, they danced for 10 minutes tops & he was afterwards showing her the property. Then they literally disappeared; for about 30 minutes they were nowhere to be seen. Then they reappeared. A minite later she was at the bar by herself. She brought me a beer.

"I met the guy whose company built the house. Me & him like the same movies. He also supports my charity. I invited him to our fundraiser in Niagara Falls... he offered me a job in real estate but i declined... he showed me the property..."

3 months later my wife & her best girlfriend were talking in our backyard. The girlfriend mentoned the devrloper. My wife told her that as the developet was showing her the property he managed to kiss her & touch her ass. "He offered me a job in his office. I declined. He asked me how he could meet me again. I told him to come to our findraiser." Her friend asked, "and..? Knowing you, that can't be all."

"It's not all... We'll talk."

My wife did it again.

Yes, my wife was sleeping around.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- (4.6/5.0 = 92% = A) THIS IS AN EXCELLENT STORY, EROTIC, REALISTIC, BELIEVABLE, SHORT & SWEET...

Essentially the story is "based on true events".

Catherine is a KEEPER!

Her boyfriend (the narrator) has had a very strong voyeur side of which he was not aware because it was dormant until the drunken dance event.

The writer accurately depicts a voyeur boyfriend's reactions when his girlfrend goes wild & strays (at least it is exactly how i felt in a similar situation!)

I also played dumb when she came to bed. What was different in my case is i told her i had been worried & was glad she was alright. I told her i love her. Admittedly i hoped she would admit something but she did not.

I could not dump her because she was yurning me on more & more after she strayed.

I would lick & kiss every square cm of her body knowing only too well she let another man enjoy her body at least on one occasion since we are together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hey needleman

Those aren't self-righteous assholes, they are closet cuckolds - any virgin neckbeard feverishly reading hotwife stories and then ranting against them is a wannabe cuck, plain and fucking simple

needlemanneedlemanabout 7 years ago
Why are you self-righteous snowflakes even reading these fantasies?

Why are you self-righteous snowflakes even reading these fantasies?

Go back to reading Johnny has Two Mothers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice Fantasy Story

Well done. I rated this one 5 Stars.

Let me say that I would never let another man hump my girlfriend on the dance floor, or fuck her in an alley and dumping a load in her unprotected cunt.

That said, this story is very erotic, in that every man feels his girl, or woman is sexy, hot, or special.

The feeling that she totally satisfies you, and that you are a lucky guy to have her.

Brings another feeling that other guys would love to have the experience of making love, or fucking your wonderful girl, or wife, pumping a load in her cunt, or mouth.

Thus the fantasy of another guy getting a taste of her sweet cunt, or the feeling of her cumming on their cocks, milking the cum out of them filling her tight little cunt, or mouth with a load of hot scum.

It's a turn on to think that another man wishes that he had your cunty little fuck toy as his own.

Finally, it would be like letting your friend drive your hot little sports car, and the thrill of driving it.

P.S. it's a fucking story that is written to make you cum. and this one done it's job.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous