A Dutiful Daughter-In-Law Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If it still bothers you then let me speak to him," he said.

"No," I immediately objected.

"Trust me," he gently assured me, "I know his type - they would rather wish that their wife mates with well-endowed stallions like me."

He pulled me into a kiss one more time and very soon he started making love to me. I was captivated by this hulk, who could mount a woman thrice in a span of 2-½ hours. Ashok could not even mount me twice in such a short span of time. This time he made love to me in a sensual manner with a clear intention of not only impressing me with his organ but also his skill. Even my body betrayed me as it once against surrendered itself to the carnal lust. Within minutes I was in the throes of my orgasm. Jai Singh continued to stroke me leisurely for what seemed like another 20 minutes or so and after that he ejaculated deep inside me. There was no doubt that his seed had made way to womb. After having satisfied that his semen was completely soaked in, he calmly got up and straddled my face offering his penis to suck. As he looked into my eyes, I knew that I was supposed to oblige and unflinchingly I did it. It wasn't the taste of his semen that bothered me but the humiliation I felt in committing such a despicable act.

After his penis was clean, he collapsed next to me and callously asked me to leave saying, "leave while the semen is still fresh - may be your husband would love to relish it." I felt revolted as Jai Singh referred to my husband in such lowly language but I didn't think there was any point in arguing with him over it. He may try to prove it otherwise.

"Don't wash it," he warned.

"You might think I am crazy but I know that he would love eating your pussy in this state," he added emphatically. I ignored him and dressed up to leave - in moments I was ready and as I tried to use the bathroom, he commanded, "You are not listening to me."

"If you don't want me to walk to your husband and tell him what we have done then you have to obey to my rules."

I looked at him angrily but it hardly affected him. If only, his tone softened a bit as he said, "No cleaning up after sleeping with me - your husband should soon learn to appreciate you in this state."

I ignored him and walked into the bathroom. Yet his words played in my head over and over. Subconsciously, I just did as he had suggested. I justified it by saying to myself that if Jai Singh were to change his mind of getting married to Sejal, I can push rape charges. It was a rather imbecile thought. No one in their sane mind would do that. It would have definitely ruined everything for myself and Ashok's family. Yet, I did as he suggested.

I had not cleaned up my vagina but had cleaned my face. The foul-taste of his semen and the peculiar smell of semen was still there. I hurriedly left. Sejal was walking up and down in the hallway. She hurriedly lead me to the back stairs and closed the door behind us once we entered the stairway.

"How was it?" she eagerly asked.

"Sejal," I whimpered, "you have made a slut of me."

She hugged me and consoled, "Bhabhi one day you will thank me - he is smitten by you. All you have to do is give him the sexual love he is seeking and he will show you what it means to be a woman."

I tried to compose myself.

"He is much bigger," I whispered, with a little giggle.

"You obeyed him right?"

I nodded tentatively. She leaned forward towards my face and sniffed me.

"Open your mouth," she asked. I parted my lips in frustration. Sejal's response was surreal, she seemed to be intoxicated by my breath. Without any warning, she latched onto my lips and pushed her tongue deep into my mouth. It was the first time I felt a woman's sexual touch. Even though I had never imagined an encounter with a woman, her lips felt so soft and comforting. Not sure what had worked her up but it must have been Jai Singh's semen and not my stale breath. I pushed her away after mustering some courage.

"Sejal," I almost yelled at her and then controlling myself.

"Bhabhi, you are so hot, no wonder Jai is mesmerized by you."

"Don't feel so shy Bhabhi. Now we both are his proper bedmates. We will spend a lot of time together pleasuring him."

"Shut up Sejal," I seethed. I warned her of our surroundings.

We both left the hotel afterwards. Sejal tried to pry out gory details about the episode but I wasn't willing to share the intimate details. That very same evening Jai Singh and his family showed up at our home unannounced with marriage proposal for Sejal. Ashok's family was extremely pleased with the proposal from such an influential and affluent family even though they were Rajputs and not from our caste. Sejal was elated and gave me a loud smooch on my lips the moment she heard the news. They showed up at our home rather late and after the cursory meetings, we had a sumptuous dinner and after that Jai Singh and Sejal spent some time alone chatting about their future. The elders allowed about 15-20 minutes for them to talk. Sejal suggested that they talk to each other in our bedroom as the guest were on the top floor living room. Ashok and I were handling the chores when Sejal called me.

"Bhabhi, why don't you please come and sit with me," she urged. I hesitated to respond but Ashok suggested that it was a good idea to be with her. Leaving her alone with a strange man wasn't common. Dreadfully I went upstairs to our bedroom and without much warning, Sejal pulled me in and bolted the door.

Jai Singh waiting for me by the door, pulled me into his arms and planted his lips on mine.

"You disappoint me," he said, "didn't I ask you not to freshen up?"

I cursorily looked at Sejal who was smiling.

"Go on," she urged him, "don't waste time."

Jai Singh latched onto my lips and kissed me aggressively. I was too harried to respond but as his kiss got wetter, I eventually caved in. Quickly he pushed me on my knees despite my repeated objections, he pulled out his cock and shoved into my face. Sejal walked towards us now and guiding my head to his cock, she kissed him. I couldn't believe that in my own house they were making me give him a blow job. It was incredibly humiliating and at the same time intensely arousing experience. Sejal kissed him and encouraged me to do a good job of pleasuring her new husband. Even though Sejal felt that she had scored with him, Jai Singh's attention was focused more on me than her. At one point, he pushed her to kneel in front of him as well and pleasure him alongside me. I had never done this. Sejal was thoughtful and coached me in subtle manner and it was the first time I felt attracted to her sexually. Sejal squeezed and massaged my breast in order to sexually excite me even further.

"Why don't you lick her?" suggested Jai SIngh as he realized that I was indeed getting worked up. Sejal promptly pulled the knot on my Salwar and despite my pleading she pushed me on all the four - as Jai Singh sat on the bed - and shoved her mouth into my crack. Her tongue felt like a jolt as it soothed the fire that had been burning since evening. After a few moments, she whispered, "I can still taste your semen!"

Jai Singh had a smug look on his face. He started milking my breasts with passion; leaning forward he said, "these are meant to feed my babies."

After 5 minutes or so, he pulled me up and pushed me back on the bed. I pleaded to both of them but neither Jai Singh nor Sejal paid any heed to it and soon Jai Singh was on top of me with his cock inside my twat. Sejal kneeled behind him and kissed his butt and it seemed that she was pleasuring his anus as he would stop his strokes to give her a chance to lick it. I winced in pain; trying to control my moans. A few minutes into it there was a knock on the door. It was Ashok. Sejal quickly sent him away saying that I was helping her with a dress and that Jai Singh was downstairs. Jai Singh didn't take too long and ejaculated inside me once again - spurt after spurt I felt him violently jerking inside me. He didn't wait for too long and quickly pulled himself out and straddled my chest offering me his well spent semen. I covered my face while cleaning it but did it nevertheless.

Sejal helped me dress up after Jai Singh left the room. I wasn't sure if Ashok saw him step outside but within a few more minutes he showed up as I was about step out.

"Everyone is waiting," he seethed and lead me upstairs. The final discussions had just commenced. Jai SIngh gave me a smug smile. As was normal for those days I had covered my flushed face with my scarf; otherwise everyone would have learned that something was not right. Fortunately, things were getting wrapped up. I worked with Sejal and Ashok tidying up the kitchen. Within the next half-hour they all left. It was almost 11:30 pm and we were relieved that they all left happily after putting practically no conditions to the marriage proposal. Sejal was super excited. She hurriedly ushered us into our bedroom not giving us any excuse. Ashok's parents chuckled as Sejal lead us upstairs.

to be contd...