All Comments on 'A Faithful Whore Ch. 03'

by ShamelessWife

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Just a matter of time until the deed happens. Sad how writers have dreams like this. Does the writers husband know she dreams of fucking other men?

Thunderhead69Thunderhead69almost 13 years ago
Great Series!

I'm enjoying the trip down your storyline, Keep on writing and please ignore all the anonymous chickenshits that hide behind their private little wall and try to place their pitiful moral value on a piece of erotic fiction, Thanks for writing and keep on submitting!

RossDanielsRossDanielsalmost 13 years ago
It just keeps getting better!

Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
And I Reiterate

from chapter 2, Shameless Wife (for a little while). This is a slippery, dangerous road that you write; the more you fantacize it, the easier it becomes to perform!

ShamelessWifeShamelessWifealmost 13 years agoAuthor
geeez

Anon- Really, now? I let it slide the first time, but if you're going to follow my story and accuse me of preparing to cheat with every chapter, I've got to respond. Do you assume that every work of fiction on this site is prep for the real world? If so, you may want to to warn those who are writing incest and non-consent stories that their plans are illegal. And possibly let the fantasy/sci-fi and nonhuman writers on to the fact that they won't be able to carry out their plans in the real world. :rolls eyes:

My hubby reads this. He trusts me. You don't need to worry your pretty lil head about it. Just because I'm new to erotica doesn't mean I'm new to relationships.

m48gunnerm48gunneralmost 13 years ago
Well Written, but

But I worry about the marriage.....will you take your character down that pathway, and if so what about Eric? Seems as if it is getting out of control, and even if it is just a story I hate to see a marriage crash and burn. What kind of a friend screws his buddies wife? Of course, what kind of wife screws her husband's friend? Maybe they do deserve each other!

Anonymous0Anonymous0almost 13 years ago

It's good that your hubby trusts you. It's good that you both read/write the story together. However when you write about the wife in your story fucking her husbands best friend, that is where you're going with the story, isn't it? Will your husband still think it's a great idea to write such a fantasy and will he wonder where you get this idea from? will he wonder if you are fucking his best friend? If he doesn't think any of these things and jerks off to the story knowing you will never cheat on him then more power to the both of you.

But with a username of Shameless wife and a story title of "A Faithful Whore" btw there is no such thing as a 'faithful whore' if you were my wife I would probably be concerned about your daydreams and fantasies. Granted fantasies can't hurt anyone reality can. Don't make the mistake of living out your fantasy or if you do take your hubby with you and live the lifestyle you both want and make sure he fucks as many women as you fuck men or women depending on your kink.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Please Continue

Yuu can't leave me hanging like this . MORE PLEASE .

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
A tantalising tale...

There has to be more, please?

And ignore the moralistic shitheads who can't distinguish fiction from life, and think life is all black and white. It ain't.

A fine and realistic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More please!

And thank you, this is exactly what I was looking to read today. Although I feel torn about what I want to happen, which I suppose is exactly the point. Well done ma'am!

xponyxxponyxalmost 12 years ago
oh no!

I accidentally hit three stars while reading on my phone.. I definitely would rate a five!!

RhavenRhavenover 11 years ago
Great!

Waiting for more of this story Well done :)

mailaaamailaaaover 10 years ago
2 yr cliffhanger...?

The heck lady! Lol you deffs need to keep going with this. So hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Good story, but seriously, you're going to stop there?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
damn

You gotta finish this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆ [(5) 4.75/5 = 95%]! REALLY LIKE IT.

:-)

TreymonTreymonabout 5 years ago
So far she is cheating emotionally.

Definitely not stuff she would do in front of her husband

That is almost as bad as the whole package which of course at that point is just waiting for the right excuse.

The only question at this point is whether the husband will be a simpering cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Glad the story ended before the marriage.

After this setup it was just a matter of time, and contempt for her husband.

She's still a whore.

Flar1958Flar1958over 3 years ago
I dont get it

WHY she is a whore? Has she been a prostitute/stripper befor Eric? And Lauren too? If so knew Eric? To write a titel without a connection to the storydoesnt make sence. And after nine years i doubt to get answers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous