All Comments on 'A Family Chronicle Ch. 01'

by BigPeteAndSexyEva

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
family togetherness

I like these stories very much. They get me hard from the very start and I have to stop reading and beat off. If I had never experienced incest in my family I don't know if they would be as much of a turn on. For some reason and I certainly don't know why I have sucked cocks and took it up my ass since the pre teen years. I began by jacking off my two uncles. we'd alll three slept in the same bed at my grandmothers farm and I wanted so much to play with their cocks. I was too young to have any idea of hard ons, shooting cum or sucking them off. Eventually, I noticed that they were playing with their cocks when we went to bed. I had to get into the action so I started feeling each one of them, they showed me how to hold their cocks and move my hand up and down on their meat. It really seemed to make them happy so in my young mind I determined that if they liked my hand that much they should love me mouth and eventually my ass. From those two cocks I continually moved up the family tree to where I became the whore for my much older uncles, my grandfather, and later my father. Being a close nit family with lots of visiting between everyone it became the norm to take 10 - 15 family cocks per day. By the time I got to my senior year in high school I was well known as the community whore for the men. I was providing my mouth and ass to many of the male teachers and the principal and some of his office staff. I always made it a point to sit in the front of the room for those classes with male teachers. I'd feel up my cock while looking directly at them and watch them get hard. I'd then try to do something that would result in my having to stay after school. My punishment consisted of giving my mouth and ass in a gangbang session with members of the school staff and their leaders. Of course, I got straight A grades and spent many hours being "tutored". By this time the only pussy I had ever gotten was from my younger sister that I forced to do so. The next one was from my mother, who had found out that her queer son was blowing and fucking every male in the county. We began a talk and she proceeded to tell me how I needed to devote more time to having sex with women. I explained that pussy didn't interest me all that much and she said it must since you're fucking your sister. This pissed me off to the point where I threw her onto the bed, tore off her clothes and fucked her. It became a nightly event, usually fucking my sister first, maybe sucking off my father and some others and then retiring for the night in bed with mom. She and my sister became my whores and I loaned them out to men in exchange for the guy or guys fucking my ass while the girls watched. I still take care of the family when I can get back to that area.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
OH hell yea ! a great start

Sweet.

I hope that mom realizes she has a real stud that can rock her world for her.

A good kinky storyline and very taboo.

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice story to start. I am sure you have more planned.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous