All Comments on 'A Family Chronicle Ch. 04'

by BigPeteAndSexyEva

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Great story! The Chronicle gets better and better. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
NICE

KEEP IT CUMMING! GREAT WRITING SO VIVID

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
Fantastic storyline

So far he has been with his mom and sisters. I think his older sister needs to say with her mom and dad for a while without her worthless husband, so Pete can get her pregnant.

He needs to fuck his mom's mother yet, and give her a good load of cum up her pussy, then perhaps dad could take over on both of the older women.

Thanks for the great read.

quwykxzquwykxzabout 10 years ago

Please continue this series, it's pretty great! :)

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 10 years ago
Yes, do at least two more chapters. Lucy will be available, her husband is playing.

Playing with his secretary, they will be divorced and he has to take care of his grandma, too. And, always Mom. Mom is always the best, Dad would like Christy etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
"Mom is always the best"

The last, insightful reader sure got that right. There's nothing that feels so good to a young guy's cock as the same cunt he came out of, psychologically and physically. When he's got his big hard cock plugged up between his mother's legs, the boy knows he's stuffing and stretching his own damn birth canal, the wonderful hole he came into the world from. He's back home where he started out from, he's tingling all over his body, and his cock feels electric to him. His cock's enveloped by layers of warm wet loving mommy-twat and he's in seventh heaven. Mom's kind of enjoying it too. "Enjoying it"? Shit, she's got her darling baby boy back up inside her, he's giving her the best fuck of her life, and of his, her boy's doing things to her cunt that dad never even dreamed of. After all, there's a reason a son's cock is sometimes nicknamed "Mother's Salvation." And when he blows his hot young balls and shoots his mom a huge twatful of his semen, they know both what his cock and her cunt were made for.

RanDog025RanDog025almost 6 years ago
A GREAT 5 STAR STORY

IT WAS VERY, VERY GOOD! HOWEVER BEING ONCE A SENIOR EDITOR, NOW RETIRED. I HAD TO EDIT YOUR STORY, WHICH TOOK CLOSE TO HALF AN HOUR, JUST SO I COULD LOAD IT INTO TEXTALOUD, MY FAVORITE TEXT READER. NOW A DAY, PEOPLE LIKE TO LISTEN TO THE STORIES RATHER THAN READ, ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY CAN LISTEN TO A SEXY VOICE LIKE IVONA'S JENNIFER VOICE TO BRING OUT THOSE EROTIC MOMENTS OF HEAVY POUNDING. JUST A SUGGESTION EVEN THOUGH YOU DON'T SEEM ACTIVE! STILL IT WAS A VERY, VERY GOOD STORY! THANK YOU!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous