A Family Chronicle Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christy smiled and took his cock in her hand. "Hello my friend. I am glad to see you again."

She looked up into Pete's eyes and kissed the head of his cock. Pete moaned and his cock hardened immediately.

She cupped her breasts and smiled. "These girls want to be kissed."

Pete bend down and took a nipple between his lips, kissed tenderly and softly licked the nipple. He kissed both nipples again and sucked on them. Christy moaned.

Pete's hand brushed softly over her naked skin. From her stomach he slowly moved down to her pussy. When he touched the swollen lips, Christy moaned again. "Oow yes, that feels good."

He let a finger slid through the lips and rubbed her clit for a moment. Then his finger pushed inside and Christy almost screamed.

Pete's lips followed the same route as his fingers had done before. Slowly kissing her stomach, her belly and... her clit. Christy grabbed his head with both hands and pulled him closer to her pussy. Pete licked through the lips, sucked her clit and lapped her now soaking wet cunt. He pressed two fingers inside and Christy pushed her butt upwards to meet his fingers.

With his teeth he softly bit her clit while his fingers were probing her pussy. Christy's body shivered and she screamed: "Oow yes, I am cummiiiing... go on Pete! Oow yesss!"

Then she lifted his head, looked him in the eyes and whispered: "That was great. Now, give me that cock and fuck me!"

Pete sat between her legs. His cock was at the entrance of her wetness, teasing between the lips. Christy bit her lip. "Do it! Please, fuck me!"

Then, slowly Pete pushed forward. His hard cock slid deep in his little sister. He felt the heat and he felt how tight she was.

"Does it hurt Christy?"

Christy smiled. "Ow no, it doesn't hurt. It feels great." She grabbed his hips and pulled him even deeper inside.

Pete started to move. Slowly in the beginning and then faster and faster. He squeezed her tits and sucked her nipples. Christy moaned loudly at every thrust of his cock in her tight pussy. She shivered again and her body was shaking. "Ooow you did it again... you make me cummm... so good! Ow Pete fuck me! Cum inside me. I want to feel your cum."

Pete could not hold it any longer. She was so tight and hot. It felt so good. He could feel his balls tighten. There it was. Moaning and groaning he came in Christy's pussy. She pulled him closer and kissed him.

When he pulled out, Christy grabbed his cock, took it in her mouth and licked and sucked as if she did not want to spoil a drop of his cum. She kept sucking and licking till his cock was hard again.

She released his hard cock and straddled him. Slowly she lowered her body and her pussy took his cock inside again. Pete grabbed her tits and played with her nipples while she was riding him.

They were not aware of anything else. Just the two of them. Christy riding her brother's cock. She was close to another orgasm. Then she noticed their Mom and Dad, who walked into the garden and looked at them.

Mark's eyes were staring at his youngest daughter. He could not help it but... to see her completely naked, riding her brother's cock made him hard.

Susan noticed his excitement and her hand cupped his crotch. "Ow my... my husband is getting a hard on while he watches his little daughter being fucked by her brother.

Christy was so close to her orgasm. She couldn't stop riding Pete's cock. She wanted warn Pete. At the same time she could feel him cumming again. His cum gushing deep in her pussy. Her body shuddered and shivered. Her pussy cramped while she had a huge orgasm. Of all the words she wanted to say, all she could say was: "Daddyyyy."

Susan squeezed Mark's cock and she said: "Okay you two get inside, take a shower and get dressed. We will talk later."

When they came down again after taking a shower, Mark and Susan looked at them and fastened their clothes. Their faces were red and Pete grinned, because he was sure Mark and Susan fucked while Pete and Christy took a shower. It must have been exciting for both of them to see Christy riding his cock.

"Listen to me both of you," Susan said. I've talked with your Dad about the things we witnessed. You two make sure it is kept secret."

Susan and Pete locked their eyes and they both knew that it meant: "Like we keep our own secrets."

Pete wondered where all this would lead to, and who would be his next lover.

So far it all developed beyond expectations.

12