A Family United Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I see it."

"That's my little cunny hole Charlie." She huskily panted, "That's where your dick goes when you put it inside me."

With her thick outer lips spread apart, I could see the tiny coral oval of her vagina clearly. But I was having a hard time believing that something the size of my penis was supposed to fit inside such a small opening.

"It's so little. Are you sure it'll fit?" I doubtingly observed as I slid my middle finger over to her gleaming entrance and experimentally pressed its tip into the moist opening.

The instant my chubby finger started sinking inside her, Charlene's bowed legs stiffly strained to open a little wider and she lifted her head to let out a low, whimpering moan in response.

Her little hole was very warm, soft, and slippery. Sort of like the way a freshly fried egg feels when it's lying on your plate in the morning. And although it felt incredibly slick and wet, I found as I tried to press deeper inside her, that the walls of her little hole clung to the sides of my fat finger and stubbornly resisted letting it penetrate her.

Pumping my finger in and out to spread the greasy liquid that was leaking out of her over its length, I couldn't help but notice how Charlene's breath started coming in strange little moaning gasps as it started to slowly work its way deeper inside her.

"It's getting really slippery and wet." I excitedly noticed as my finger started pumping in her hole with much greater ease.

"It's been getting wet for you since the first day you moved in Charlie." She moaned back and started to gently rock her hips up to meet each slippery prod, "That's why I brought you out here."

I was terribly excited but I was also terribly perplexed. I couldn't fathom how an opening that could barely accept my finger was supposedly able to accept something the size of my thick dong.

Turning my eyes away from the captivating spectacle of my shiny finger relentlessly pumping away between her plump, glistening pussylips, I looked up and watched as my stepsister flicked out her tongue and let it slowly lick across her lips like she was tasting something delicious.

"But it's so small. Doesn't it hurt when a guy puts his thing inside you?" I curiously asked to make her heavy eyes spring back open and her rocking hips falter.

Smiling slightly as if my question had amused her, Charlene nodded her head and answered, "Yeah, it does a little at first sometimes... if a guy's pecker is really thick. But it doesn't hurt in a bad way. It's a different kind of feeling. It hurts in a really good way."

"And it doesn't stay that small when a guy's inside me silly." She continued, "It stretches to fit him."

I didn't understand. I'd never heard of anything hurting in a good way before and the concept seemed ridiculous. But I knew for certain that my dong was a lot bigger than the finger I had buried in her tight little puss so I purposely slipped a second finger into her gleaming entrance and curiously asked, "What if he was really, really thick and stretched you a lot? Would it still feel good?"

Cutting her eyes back down to look at the tented front of my trousers, my stepsister wiggled her eyebrows mischievously and huffed back, "Just how much bigger are we talking here? Something just a little bit bigger than your fingers... Or are we talking about something crazy huge and the size of a horse's dick?"

I didn't know how to answer. I knew that my dong was much larger than my finger, but I didn't know if being a lot larger was a good thing or a bad thing. And I definitely didn't want to say the wrong thing and ruin the first chance I'd ever had to see, touch, and explore a woman's body. So I just shrugged my shoulders and mumbled back a humble, "I dunno."

Reaching down to push my hand away and extract my gleaming fingers from inside her slick love tunnel, Charlene slowly rolled her slender body up until she was sitting on the hay quietly looking at me.

Not knowing what I'd done wrong, I stood nervously looking at her and waiting while my stepsister stared at my groin and slowly rubbed her cupped hand over the dome of her bald womanhood.

"You know after asking me a question like that. That I'm going to have to get down there and find out what you're hiding in your pants." She stated in the same strange husky voice.

Without waiting for my reply, she hopped off the blanket and then sank down to kneel in front of me. Then her hands were reaching for the front of my trousers, her fingers were busily pulling the clasp open and tugging the zipper down.

"Oh my... You weren't kidding were you?" she sighed excitedly as she loosened the front of my pants and they sprang open to let the fat bulge of my folded, underwear encapsulated manhood burst into view, "You ARE a big boy!"

I knew what I wanted to do. I wanted to just throw my little stepsister up on the blanket, whip out my dick, bury it in her hot hole and finally get some pussy. But I still didn't want to screw things up, so I stood there quietly as Charlene hooked her fingers in the waistband of my briefs and started tugging them down.

"Come out... come out... And play with your big sister big boy." She playfully cooed as the elastic crept down my abdomen and then without warning, my folded manhood flipped free of its cloth prison and exploded out to finally straighten itself.

Squealing shrilly as my speeding pole snapped up to noisily slap her in her left cheek with its bloated head, Charlene yanked her head back with large surprised eyes and then fell clumsily to sit with her legs fold under her rear.

"Oh my God... You're frigging huge!" She excitedly yelped and raised her hand to point an accusing finger at my throbbing dong, "Why didn't you warn me that you were gonna be this damn big?"

Now to be truthful, I had noticed in the showers after gym class and football practice that my johnson seemed to be a considerable bit larger than most of the other guy's. But I really had never seen another male erect and I had no clue that my dong would be considered larger than average, so I simply looked down at my engorged pole and said, "I didn't know."

"How could you not know?" Charlene echoed incredulously, "Look at it! It's as big as my damn arm!"

I felt humiliated and like a circus freak on display as she sat there on her haunches gawking openmouthed at my swollen cannon. All I wanted to do is yank my pants up and escape, to remove myself from the embarrassing moment and rush to the dark comfort of my cramped bedroom. But as I reached down and tried to cover my oversized manhood with my hands, my stepsister's face softened and she unexpectedly reached out to stop me.

"Nooooo... Nooooo... I didn't mean it in a bad way baby." She softly cooed as she directed my hands down to my sides, "Please don't hide him from me. I've been waiting to meet him for such a long time."

"Am I really that much... bigger... you know... than other guys?" I timidly asked.

"Are you kidding? That thing is a fucking monster!" She stated with an excited nod of her head, "I've never seen anyone that was even close to your size before!"

"It's not too big is it?" I asked with more than a bit of anxiety.

Seeming to know exactly what I was asking her, Charlene pushed herself back up to stand on her knees and purred back "Why don't we save worrying about how we're going to get this big boy of yours to fit inside me for later baby?"

Then cutting her eyes down to stare at my jutting manhood, Charlene slowly licked her lips and impulsively reached out to curl her fingers around its bloated, purple tip and said, "Because right now all I want to do is have a good look at this thing and get to know him a little better."

"Hello there gorgeous." She lovingly cooed as her thumb slowly swiped to spread my leaking sap over the broad helmet of my cockhead, "Where have you been hiding all my life?"

Her fingers felt like heaven rubbing across the skin of my dong and made my legs feel weak and rubbery beneath me. My balls gathered themselves tightly and the pressure inside my sac became almost unbearable. And although I was already hard as a rock, I felt myself swell so hard that it felt like the outer skin of my penis would split from the pressure inside it.

"Oh my God!" my petite stepsister squealed excitedly, "It just got bigger! I felt it!"

My ears were roaring strangely, my head felt dizzy, and I could barely make out her words as Charlene looked up and said, "Damn I can't even get my hand around you! Are you always this fucking big?"

Looking down, I was ill prepared for the sight that greeted me. Instead of the large, sleek tube I was accustomed to seeing hanging out of my pants, there was a terribly thick, gigantic club of very swollen vein-marbled meat clutched in Charlene's little hand.

"No..." I groaned back and shook my head from side to side as I stared disbelievingly at the monstrosity that my penis had become for her, "It's never been like this before."

"So I made you get bigger than you usually are?" The little blonde asked with a curiously pleased look on her face.

"A lot bigger." I confirmed with a nod of my head then uncertainly added, "Is that good?"

Tugging her hand up and down my throbbing shaft with slow strokes, Charlene looked unblinkingly up into my eyes and answered "Oh yeah, it's definitely a good thing baby. It's a very, very good thing."

A mischievous look then spread its way across her face as she added a husky voiced, "But it's not as good as this", then she very deliberately stretched her lips open and slowly leaned forward to take the head of my dong in her mouth.

"OH SHIT!" The curse burst out of me as the tip of my cock was enveloped in a silky, hot, wetness that made my balls lift in their sack so quickly that my knees threatened to buckle beneath me.

"OH MY GOD... CHARLENE!" I gasped in ecstasy and horror as the sap instantly boiled out of my tight nuts and shot up the length of my twitching member.

Ignoring my yelp of warning, my newest and favorite relative continued to stare up into my eyes as she pushed my cock even deeper into her mouth and started quickly pumping her curled fist up and down the exposed portion of my bucking shaft.

Then the inevitable happened, my dick gave a mighty twitch and blasted a thick rope of sperm into her mouth. But instead of yanking her head away to avoid the gushing jet of spunk, my stepsister kept my dong held securely in her mouth and started noisily swallowing.

I'd of course heard tales around the locker room of girls taking a guy in her mouth and then swallowing down his cum when he squirted for her. But I had never felt anything like what Charlene was doing to me and I was in paradise. It was such a thrill to feel the second big squirt launch itself over her tongue, then hear her excitedly squeal as my spunk filled her mouth and started leaking from the corners of her lips.

Cumming in my sister's sweet mouth was a hell of a lot better than jerking off into a napkin or one of my socks and I knew that if I had my way, Charlene was going to live on a steady diet of nothing but my hot cum from this day on. Without thinking my hands shot out to grab her hair and Charlene's eyes grew wide with surprise as I held her head in place and bucked my hips to pump a third steaming helping of sperm into her mouth.

I pushed deeper and felt her tight throat contracting fitfully around the tip of my thick shaft. I felt her trying to hurriedly swallow down my gushing loads before the next one arrived and all I could think of was how I needed to get more of my dick in her mouth. So I ignored the way her little hands started slapping frantically at my legs and selfishly jerked my hips to cram even more of my spewing cannon into her sweet lips.

I'd never cum so much before or with such blindingly sweet intensity. I seemed to have a never ending supply of sperm to hose into Charlene's incredible mouth and each lightning bolt that ripped its way out of my balls was so intensely pleasurable that it left me dazed and my cock stinging from the effort.

But as all incredibly good things seem to do, after a few moments the blissful churning eruption in my balls ebbed and my jetting blast abruptly tapered off to leave me standing there, oozing and sensitive as hell.

Looking down as I became aware enough to notice how Charlene's hands were beating frantically on my legs and the way her chest was convulsing powerfully in and out. I was surprised to find that I had her lips pressed to my pubic bone and my cock buried to the hilt in her dainty mouth.

I could see that my sister was a mess. There were tears of effort dripping down her cheeks as she stared pleadingly up at me. Her entire face below her nose was covered in a fine sheen of my cum and I could see how thick ribbons of sperm were sickeningly oozing down from both of her nostrils to gather on her straining upper lip.

Falling away from me onto her side as I released her head and guiltily yanked my penis from her mouth, I could do nothing but sympathetically stand there watching as my step-sister dropped to lay gasping for breath and retching loudly on the hay covered dirt floor.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." I babbled uncertainly as I dropped down to my knees beside her and sympathetically pulled her long blonde locks away from her face to keep them from getting soiled, "I didn't mean too... It was my first time."

Charlene lay there wheezing, gagging, and coughing for what seemed like an eternity. Occasionally heaving up a big nauseating wad of what looked to be sperm mixed with mucus and spitting it out onto the hay. And I stayed there beside her, holding her hair and rubbing the soft skin of her back until she finally turned her head to look up at me with her spectacular green eyes.

"I didn't know a man could cum so damn much." She softly croaked, "I thought for a minute there that you were going to drown me with it."

Grabbing up the closest article of clothing which happened to be her discarded panties, I started cleaning away the mess surrounding her lips and mumbled back a miserable "Sorry"

"Don't be sorry." She replied and forced a small smile to her lips, "I was cumming my brains out while you were cramming that big horse dick of yours down my throat."

"Cumming?" I echoed naively.

"Having an orgasm." She explained breathlessly

My brain was already overloaded with the wonderful mysteries of sex and female anatomy. And although I'd heard in sex education classes that a woman could have an orgasm just like a man, I had no real idea of exactly what was involved or what I'd done.

"I made you have an orgasm?"

"God yes! It was so exciting to feel you reach out and take charge." Charlene explained with glittering excited eyes, "To feel you pushing that big thing down my throat and know that there was nothing I could do to stop you from making me swallow every damn inch of it. It was incredible."

"And the way you cum... Lord, I've never felt anything like it." she continued, "You're a dream come true for any girl that really likes to swallow."

"Well there's plenty where that came from." I jokingly replied and wiggled my dong at her, "So feel free to swallow my stuff anytime you feel like it."

"I can't believe you're still hard after cumming like that." Charlene sighed with a disbelieving shake of her head as she stared at the hard rod of meat in my hand, "You're amazing."

Thinking of what she'd just said about being excited when a man takes charge and spurred on by the enticing thought of finally having my cock in her hot, tight pussy, I lurched into action. I leaned down to scoop an arm behind her back, an arm under her knees and snatched my stepsister up from the hay strewn floor of the tack room.

"CHARLIE WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" she yelped excitedly as I stepped over to plop her down on the blankets. Then her eyes grew wide as I grabbed her knees and yanked them apart.

"NO CHARLIE! WE CAN'T. NOT LIKE THIS... YOU'RE TOO BIG!" she bellowed up to me and began pushing at my chest with her tiny hands as I stepped between her outstretched legs and the tip of my cock sliced into the middle of her fat pussylips.

"CHARLIE!!!" the cry rang out across the barn as the head of my dick found the tiny entrance of her vagina and I lustfully leaned forward to stretch it slightly with the tapered bell of my cockhead.

I was crazy with need and wanted Charlene with every atom of my body, but I could feel how the tiny entrance of her womanhood was refusing to accept me. I looked down into her fear contorted face and I instantly knew that I had to come up with a plan other than just throwing her on the hay and jamming my cock inside her. I had to do things right so that this wouldn't be the only time that I got to enjoy the comfort of sliding my pole inside my stepsister's pretty little pussy.

Remembering what she'd said about a woman's nipples and clitoris, I let my body relax and slowly slid down hers until I could capture her left nipple in my lips. Then my uncertainty disappeared as every ounce of air that my sister had in her lungs seemed to come bursting out in a loud, blissful sigh.

"Mmmmmmmmmm." Her soft moan was more like a happy purr as I nursed from first one breast then the other and let my hands explore her soft body.

I could feel her hands caressing my shoulders, curling in my hair and wantonly pressing my face down to get more of her perky tits into my mouth. But I didn't have tits on my mind, I needed something else. Something I could slide my big dick in and fill full of cum.

Letting her nipple pop from my lips, I kissed my way over to her cleavage and then down between her jiggling mounds.

"You're driving me crazy." Charlene moaned as I slipped a finger into the middle of her fat pussy and started working her clitoris from side to side while I carefully kissed my way down from her breast bone to her navel.

I'd only heard of eating pussy and I had no idea what to do once I was face to face with my stepsister's glistening folds. So, I just started licking her fat outer lips in much the same way a cat licks its fur. Luckily it was easy to tell that I was doing the right thing from the way Charlene softly moaned out her pleasure and reached down to press my face into her pussy.

Encouraged by her response to my licking, I turned my head to the side and took the entire thick lobe of her left pussylip into my mouth. Then, I tenderly sucked every hint of her feminine flavor from the soft, rubbery flesh as my tongue darted to memorize its smooth, hairless surface.

The effect on Charlene was immediate. Her moans grew slightly louder, her legs started to gently shake, and chill bumps sprang up all over her tiny body. The problem was that I didn't simply want to make her moan with pleasure. I wanted to excite her to the point that she was begging for me to fuck her.

While I crouched there wondering what I should do next, I craned my head to the left, took her other chubby pleat in my lips, and sucked all the slippery, musky juice from its surface like I had her left one.

Moving my hand up under my chin while I sucked at her pussylips, I slid a finger back inside her and started slowly pumping it in and out. But the angle was off and instead of stabbing easily into the juicy depths of her tiny scabbard, my finger kept rubbing against the top of her vagina and the back side of her pubic bone. So I had to pump it very slowly to make sure that I didn't scratch her with my fingernail or something.

I then moved my mouth up to find the small nub that she'd called her clit and the little woman lying before me stiffened with a loud squeal of pleasure as I wrapped my lips around it and started sucking it like a tiny nipple.

Encouraged by my success, I yanked my finger out of her pussy, tucked my hands under her round ass and slowly lifted Charlene up from the blanket. Then when she was in perfect alignment, I pried her thick outer lips apart with my thumbs and stabbed my tongue as deep as I could into the glistening, pink hole of her pussy.