A Family United Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching to cup her cheek in my palm, I leaned down to lightly kiss her lips and whisper back "No. No more fucking. You deserve something more than that."

Trembling against me as I lay there holding her in my arms and slowly bobbing my hips to barely nudge the head of my cock into the bottom of her pussy, a lone tear gathered in the corner of Charlene's eye and she softly whimpered "Please Charlie, this isn't supposed to happen. It was only supposed to be fucking... Nothing more."

"I know." I agreed with a nod of my head and kissed her again.

This time there was no hesitation in her actions, my stepsister's lips hungrily returned my kiss and her tongue darted out to dance with mine. Her hands fluttered up to again clutch at my arms, and her fingers tenderly caressed and stroked my skin.

"Babyyyyyyyy" Charlene softly moaned up to me as our bodies slowly sank together and then carefully pulled apart. Even though we were performing the same physical act, every sensation seemed to now be magnified and different. It was like I was someone different and inside a different woman. The merely wonderful had somehow been transformed into something truly special and incredible.

My hands explored her slender body, caressing every nook and cranny like I'd never done it before and Charlene's fingers seemed to be made of fire as they stroked and touched my skin.

"Yesssssss Babyyyyyyyy... Oh God yessssss." My stepsister shamelessly panted encouragement up to me as the intense emotion coursing between us made my balls tighten and my throbbing cock swelled fat in anticipation of spewing its pent up cargo of semen deep inside her belly.

Fighting to maintain what little control I had left, I looked into her eyes and just groaned a gasping "Charleeeeeennnnne" to warn my tiny lover that I was about to blast my boiling load deep inside her belly.

"I know baby... I know." She softly purred back, "You know where it needs to go. You know where your cum belongs."

Lifting her head to press her lips demandingly to mine for a moment, Charlene then pulled her face back a little and growled huskily, "I want it Charlie. Give it too me."

Her words made my cock stiffen into an unyielding bar of iron in her pussy and Charlene's eyes grew large with excitement as she felt my stiff cannon give a twitch of warning that my churning balls were about to spew their hot contents

"That's it. Give it to me Charlie!" She crowed victoriously and started rocking her body to prod my dong into the bottom of her pussy, "Fill me with your cum and make me yours!"

Stiffening together as my pole swelled gigantic and hard in her belly, Charlene's eyes once again rolled upward into her head as the thick tube lurched inside her and painted her cervix with a huge gush of sperm.

Clutching her arms and legs around me, I could feel the way she was trembling violently as her pussy gripped and released my dong. Then she gave out a loud gasp and looked at me with blared surprised eyes as I again lurched inside her and shot a second jet of semen into the pit of her stomach.

"Oh my God I can feel it!" she shrilly bleated up to me, "I can feel you cumming in me!"

We lay there holding each other, gasping and groaning in the throws of our orgasms. With Charlene's magnificent inner muscles churning spastically around me and my cock spewing its hot payload of sperm in her belly. Then, at long last, we were left sweaty, panting for breath, and holding each other tight.

"Wow!" My stepsister sighed up to me with an exhausted smile, "Where the hell did that come from? Nobody has ever made me cum like this before. Not while they were inside me."

"You're welcome." I groaned back exhaustedly and tried to gather my wits from the clouds of unequalled bliss that clutched tightly around them.

"No! Don't take it out." She whimpered and grabbed at my waist as I leveraged myself up and tried to ease my weight off of her slender body, "Leave him in me for a little while. I want to feel you."

Relaxing to once again spread my body over hers, Charlene groaned softly and moved her hands up to lovingly caress my jaw as a shiver traveled the length of her tiny body. "You fill me all the way up even when your not hard. What the hell am I going to do with you Charlie?"

"A lot more of this." I joked back and nudged at the bottom of her pussy with my half rigid pole. Wincing openly at the movement inside her, Charlene's hands flew up to grab me and hold me motionless.

"I'm yours now Charlie. Your woman... Your girlfriend... Your lover... I'm what ever you want me to be and I'll make love to you anytime you want." She softly groaned up to me, "But you're going to have to be patient with me baby. I'm really small down there and I'm afraid that it's going to take me a while to get use to handling someone your size."

"But I thought it hurt in a good way when a guy was really big and stretches you like I do."

Flipping her arm up to glance at the watch on her wrist, Charlene growled back "Not after 2 hrs it doesn't. After you've fucked me for two hours it feels like your cock is wrapped in barbed wire and is trying to rip my cunny apart."

"Does that mean you want me to take it out now?"

Smiling demurely up at me, a curious little smirk spread its way across her face as she sighed back, "No. I want you to leave it in and just hold me for a little while."

Then we laid there with our arms wrapped around the other and not really saying that much. Just looking into each others eyes and sort of reveling in the wonderful, forbidden thing we'd discovered together.

I was still buried deep inside her with the tip of my dick pressed into her cervix, but there was no thrusting like before. And I really didn't mind because each time I touched my stepsister or kissed some soft part of her body, the muscles of her tight scabbard would convulse in a quite wonderful rippling motion that ran from the straining entrance of her pussy up the length of my fat pole.

'Mmmmmmmm, every time I touch you... Your pussy starts milking my dick." I groaned appreciatively as a kiss on Charlene's nipple made her taut sheath flutter around me.

"You can feel it when she does that?" She asked with what seemed a bit of surprise.

"Yeah, it's like she's trying to suck me off or something."

"She is Charlie." Charlene purred back as her lips lightly pecked at mine, "She's always trying to suck the cum out of you because she knows that it all belongs inside her now." Then she paused and looked at me for several long seconds like she could see deep inside me. Almost as if she were somehow reading my inner thoughts and evaluating them.

"I think that life has just gotten really complicated for the two of us Charlie." she stated in a soft whisper then pressed her lips to mine, "A lot more than either one of us expected."

My cock grew hard again as my stepsister passionately kissed me and I felt her stiffen warily as its big head pressed demandingly into the bottom of her pussy.

"Charlie I can't..." she whimpered to me as the barrel of my manhood inflated to again strain the length of her womanly sheath well past the limits it had been designed for, "You're too big and I'm really, really sore now."

Wordlessly I reached out a hand to cup her soft round breast and pressed my mouth to hers to return her kiss. As my fingers softly stroked her nipple and our tongues danced in celebration of having discovered each other, I felt the unmistakable clasping convulsion of her inner pussy muscles ripple down the length of my cock to powerfully start milking it.

We laid there loving each other without moving our bodies. But with each touch of my lips and fingers my stepsister's hot little hole would clamp down around me in a hidden dance of squeezing compression. With each kiss and touch Charlene made my cock throb and strain deep inside her.

Every sensation seemed to have been amplified by the fact that we couldn't pump together as we needed to do. It was almost as if the way we were denying our urges actually made each feeling grow more intense and pronounced.

It took a lot longer than the slamming chaos of actual fucking, but eventually Charlene's eyes took on that wild, helpless, out of control look and her tiny body started to once again visibly vibrate with the pent-up ferocity of her impending release.

Moaning loudly as the dam inside her finally broke and she bucked violently underneath me in the throws of another orgasm, a happy smile seemed to stretch its way across my stepsister's contorted face as she felt my cock swell fat and start blasting another hot load of cum deep inside her belly.

Chapter Two

We laid there spent and curled together with my spent manhood firmly buried inside her. We laid there holding each other until the shadows started lengthening across the floor of the barn and the tack room started to get noticeable dimmer.

"It's starting to get dark. We need to clean ourselves up and get inside before everyone gets back home and notices we're gone." Charlene quietly mewed to signal that our time together for this day was at an end.

Pushing my body up off of hers with arms that felt strangely weak and unsteady, I closed my eyes and deliberately pulled my cock out of her pussy at a snail's pace so I could enjoy the feel of my lover's hot, silky insides to the last possible second.

Opening my eyes as the rim of my cockhead tugged at the entrance of her tiny sheath, I was surprised to see my stepsister staring up at me with an obvious smile of amusement on her face.

"It's yours baby... All yours." She purred lovingly to me as she clenched her muscles to give the tip of my cock one last squeeze for the day, "And nobody but you will ever get to have it."

Her hole seemed unwilling to give up the head of my cock as I pulled my hips back to finally leave her. And I don't know if it was a gasping moan of pain from being so sore that came erupting from her lips or a one of sorrow from feeling herself being disconnected from the man that belonged inside her. But my tiny lover seemed to really notice when my meaty knob popped through her undersized opening with a wet slurp and left her body.

"Well don't just lay there grinning at me like a possum." She panted up to me softly and pushed at my chest with her delicate little hands, "Get your heavy moose ass up and get a move on big boy. It's getting late and we don't have much time."

Sliding onto her feet, Charlene stretched her tiny five foot tall body and wobbled unsteadily for a moment, then gave a little gasp of alarm as a thick rivulet of opaque cream came running out of her wearily little pussy and dripped down to form a puddle between her feet.

"Wow." I awfully commented as I saw the little puddle of my cum and was amazed at how much of it there was.

"That's not all..." she sighed with a resigned shake of her head, "There's more... A lot more... I can feel it."

Reaching down to press on her abdomen with both hands, a noticeable gurgle came bubbling out from between her legs and then we both watched in fascination as another, even larger, stream of frothy thick cum came pouring out of her innards.

"Damn baby." Charlene sighed wearily to me as she looked down at the random long trailers of cum that kept dropping periodically from her crotch to splatter in the dirt between her feet, "How much of this shit did you leave in me?"

"All I could." I answered with a smile and mischievous waggle of my eyebrows.

Stretching her short legs apart without further comment, she grabbed the corner of the old blanket and carefully swiped the slime left from our hours of mating from the middle of her swollen pleats with an obvious scowl of discomfort.

I grabbed my pants and slowly worked them on as I watched my stepsister clean herself with the blanket then carefully fold it and put the worn thing back in the equipment cabinet. Then seeing how spent and exhausted she seemed to be, I helped her slide back into her bra and dress.

Charlene seemed to be unable to stop herself from touching me and pressing her short body into my arms every few seconds while we put our clothes back on. And redressing took us a bit longer than it should have because each article of clothing was accompanied with a kiss, a hug, a pining grope, or all three.

"No you keep those. I want you to have them." Charlene stated with a smirk as I knelt down and held out her cum smeared panties so she could step into them, "For tonight in your room when you get hard again."

Stiffening as I said nothing and just lifted the front of her dress, my stepsister shivered oddly as I let my tongue slither out to dart into her hairless crack and lapped longingly at her delicious little pussy.

"Come on." She said with an unsteady voice and pushed my head away, "I need to get inside while I can still walk."

Leading me out of the barn into the dwindling sunlight, Charlene took my hand in hers and pressed herself tightly into my side as we walked slowly toward the house.

"Your dick is way too big for me you know." She stated softly, "I can barely take half of you when you're all the way hard."

"Sorry."

"You big liar." She chuckled back, "You loved every second of cramming that big thing in me and trying to make me take all of it."

"Not as much as I loved the last time when I just held you and kissed you until we came together."

My answer seemed to please my stepsister and she simply clutched her arms around one of mine and happily leaned her head over to rest against my shoulder as we continued to slowly walk.

Jerking to oddly miss a step in her gate as we strolled unhurriedly hand in hand toward the backdoor of our farmhouse, Charlene looked at me with an odd expression and softly announced, "I'm still leaking. I can feel it running down the inside of both my legs."

Unfamiliar in the area of pussy cleanup and maintenance, I didn't really know what to say in response so I just reached a hand in my pocket and asked, "Do you need your panties back?"

"No, those are for you." She answered with a smile, "I'll be okay. We just need to hurry a bit so I can keep it from getting all over my dress."

Pausing next to the house before we stepped up on the porch and went inside, Charlene turned to shamelessly press her shapely body against mine and stretched up to wrap her arms around my neck.

"Are you going to be okay with this?" she softly purred, "You know... With us supposedly being brother and sister and having to sneak around and hide everything from everyone?"

"I've never been so okay with anything in my life before." I gushed happily back, "What about you? Are you going to be okay with this?"

"Charlie, you just shoved your dick down my throat and made me swallow every inch of it... You held my head and made me eat a gallon of your sperm... Then you screwed me until I can barely walk and pumped my cunny so full of cum that its still leaking out all over the place an hour later and running down the inside of my legs." She replied with a mischievous grin, "Don't you think it's a bit late to be asking me if I'm okay with loving you?"

Our lips pressed together and my heart was singing with happiness. Then as I thought that things just couldn't get much better, Charlene pulled her head back and sighed, "I love you Charlie and I'm going to make you a damn good wife someday. You wait and see."