A Family United Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlene's little body stiffened the instant my tongue penetrated her and she raised her head to look down at me with blared surprised eyes. "Oh God yes... That's the way! Eat my pussy baby!" She blissfully moaned to me as her hands clawed to pull her legs open even wider and her hips snapped up to cram her wet snatch into my face.

My stepsister was spread as wide open as a woman could be, I had her little hips rocking uncontrollably up to meet each swipe and dart of my tongue, and her slick syrup was oozing freely from the tiny opening of her pussy. It was time to fuck her.

"What are you doing?" she gasped in protest as I lifted my head away from her crotch and wiped her juice from my lips with my hand, "Why'd you stop? I was nearly there." Then Charlene's eyes grew large with understanding as I stood and reached down to wrap my fingers around the shaft of my throbbing cock.

Lifting her head to look down between us as I leaned over her and pushed the tip of my dong down the middle of her slick crack, my stepsister started softly crooning directions to me, "Down just a little bit further. That's it... Just a little bit lower..." But her encouraging words died and she stiffened warily to stare up at me with blared eyes as the head of my cock found the hot gateway inside her and sank deep to spread the lips of her twat around its wide girth.

I could feel the heat of her radiating over the end of my stiff pole. I could feel the slippery, wetness of her desire coating the tip of my dong and preparing it to slip inside her tiny pink hole. I had finally reached the Promised Land and was poised to enter the gates of heaven.

Eager to claim my prize, I shoved my hips forward, but Charlene's little opening seemed to be too small and I could feel it stubbornly resisting stretching open to let me in. So I pressed forward even harder. Without warning my dong suddenly bent under the pressure I was putting on it, shot out of her hole, and then roughly slammed down to fill the crack of her ass.

Shaking her head from side to side and squealing gibberish, my stepsister's hands kept beating against my chest as I pulled my hips back to realign my cockhead in the mouth of her undersized twat then Charlene clenched her jaw in effort and gave out another shrill bellow of protest as I again strained to force my pole inside her.

I could feel the little mouth of her vagina spread slightly and accept the very tip of my cockhead, but just as it felt like the tiny hole was finally about to relent and let me slide up inside her, the shaft of my cock once again bent under the strain and went rocketing down into the crack of her butt.

"God damn it! It's not going in." I growled with frustration.

"Baby, you can't just cram something that size in me and expect it to fit. You're too big for that." Charlene panted breathlessly and lifted her head to look down at the fat pole in my hand, "We need to give him a little help."

I had no idea what she was talking about, but I was happy that she wasn't upset with the way I had tossed her onto the blanket and taken charge, so I stood there silently looking at her and waited.

"Go get the white salve out of the cabinet." She raised her head to softly command and pointed a finger over at the old, peeling cabinet standing in the corner of the tack room.

Soon as the words left her lips, I bolted quickly over to the cabinet where we kept various bits of tackle and medicines. Hurriedly I located the huge jar of petroleum jelly that we used to treat the assorted scrapes and minor abrasions on the livestock and excitedly yanked it out of the old wooden contraption.

"That's it baby." She said with a nod as I held the tub up for her to see, "Now bring it over here and let me get my little cunny all slick and ready for you."

Darting back over to where Charlene lay on the blanket, I handed the container to her and watched as she popped the lid off then dipped a pair of fingers into its opaque contents.

Not knowing what to do, I stood there silently watching as she proceeded to scoop out a large dollop of the creamy ointment and then moved her hand down to press the mixture between the thick lips of her hairless pussy.

Moving rather quickly she used a sole finger to push the slimy gel inside her hole and worked it back and forth until she could add a second finger without what looked to be a lot of effort.

"Now let's put a little on you." She huskily cooed and reached for my throbbing dong.

Holding the jar in one hand, my stepsister took my cock in the other and jammed its swollen purple helmet deep into the greasy salve. "Mmmmmmmm" she purred approvingly as she stirred the thick log around in the mixture for a few seconds and then pulled it out, "That should do the trick. We shouldn't have much problem getting you inside me now."

"God, look at this thing. I can't believe the size of you." She sighed with a shake of her head and slowly stroked the shaft of my dong with her hand to make sure that its entire length was thoroughly coated with lubricant, "I swear you got to have the biggest pecker I've ever seen in my life."

"That means you're gonna have to go really slow until I get use to handling you." She stated and set the jar of petroleum jelly to the side, "Okay baby?"

I had no clue what she was talking about, but I still nodded my head vigorously up and down in agreement because at this moment I would have gladly given up one of my arms if it meant that I could finally slide my throbbing dong inside her pussy.

Apparently satisfied that we'd reached some sort of agreement, Charlene silently scooted her round ass to the edge of the bales and leaned back to once again stretch out on the blanket. Spreading her knees apart until the fat pleats of her pretty pussy glorious cracked apart, my stepsister grabbed a bent leg in each hand and pulled it down until her knees were pressed into the blanket on either side of her chest and her feet were aimed at the ceiling.

Lifting her head to look at me across her folded little body, Charlene moved her arms out and slid her elbows behind her knees. Then her tiny hands slipped down to spread the thick lips of her bulging dome apart and expose the tiny glistening oval of her waiting vagina.

"Hurry baby." She softly commanded, "Get down here and put that huge thing in me before I come to my senses and chicken out."

Her feet slipped up to rest on my shoulders as I scrambled on top of her and I was surprised to see how the new position of her body had left the pink bun of her pussy pointed up at a perfect angle for my cock to just slide straight in.

"Oh God its so big." she clenched her face up to whine as I slowly lowered my body and the curved bell of my cockhead started creeping through the entrance of her pussy, "Oh God it's... Ahhhhhhhhhhh... CHARLIEEEEEEE!"

Whipping her arms out wide to grab at the blanket with her clenched fists, Charlene's head rigidly snapped back in an explosion of flying gold locks to loudly suck in a hissing breath of air as the bulbous tip of my cock popped inside the mouth of her undersized scabbard.

My stepsister's flaming hot hole felt like heaven wrapped around the head of my cock and again all I could think about was how I needed to have my entire length buried deep inside the sweet caress of her blazing insides. But I remembered what she'd said about having to go slow, so I fought the urge to frantically pound my entire cock inside her and carefully pressed forward to slowly feed her straining pussy a tiny portion of my swollen lance.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh God!" she cried out pathetically and yanked her head up to look at me with an odd pleading look in her eyes as I cautiously pushed and watched how the girth of my dong seemed to be cramming the thick lips of her twat up inside her hole.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!" Charlene bellowed out as my cock kept pressing home like an anaconda slithering into its warm, comfortable den, "Ahhhhhhhhhhh... NO CHARLIE IT'S..."

The compression and snugness of her pussy was incredible. Even with the coating of grease covering us, the tiny width of her inner sheath choked my dong to a shuddering stop after I was only a few inches inside her. And I thought that maybe the difficulty in getting deeper might just be a case of the lubricant not being worked deep enough to grease her clasping vaginal walls. So I carefully pulled back until it felt like the head of my cock was going to pop out of her stubborn little entrance and then slowly pushed back inside her.

"OH SHIT!" the change in Charlene's expression from one of straining exertion to one of complete bliss was instantaneous as I pumped forward and my dong easily sank a few inches deeper than it had been before.

Encouraged by my success, I quickly pulled back again and this time I was rewarded with having nearly half of my length sink into her blistering depths as my stepsister noisily screeched out, "OH GOD YES! YES! JUST LIKE THAT BABY! FUCK ME WITH THAT BIG COCK!"

Throwing caution to the wind, I gave my stepsister several quick, hard strokes and worked my way deeper inside her. But just as her little cunt got really wet and we were gliding together perfectly, my speeding dong unexpectedly slammed into some obstruction deep inside her and was abruptly forced to a stop.

"Ohhhhhh shit! Charlieeeeeeee!" The loud squeal came bursting out of her and she yanked her hand down to clutch over her stomach as I gathered my strength and pushed to fit more of my throbbing sword inside her. But the obstruction inside her didn't give an inch, so I tugged my hips backward to drag the bell shaped head of my cock back until it threatened to escape through the tiny entrance of her twat.

I could see her blared eyes staring pleadingly up at me as I quickly reversed direction and tried to breach the barrier inside her by again slamming back down with all my might. Then Charlene's eyes rolled back in her head and she again squealed at the ceiling of the tack room as the wall inside her once again abruptly brought me to a halt.

"Something's in the way." I growled with frustration and leaned to put all my weight on whatever was stopping my cock from going the rest of the way up inside her, "It won't go all the way in."

Lifting her head to look at me with a wild, pained expression, Charlene's voice was a strange sort of gasping, croak as she shrieked "That's the bottom baby! Oh God, that's the fucking bottom!"

Now I'd seen drawings of a woman's vagina in textbooks, but I'd never thought of it having a bottom before because it seemed like such a complete design flaw to make a scabbard unable to accept the entire length of a man's sword, so I could only blink stupidly as I looked at her and disappointedly echoed, "The bottom?"

"The bottom of my pussy!" She squealed back, "You're hitting the bottom of my pussy."

I didn't know if reaching the bottom of her pussy was a good thing or not. I could see the way Charlene's mouth was hanging open, gasping for air and the way her face was contorted in pain as I hovered there with all of my weight pushing down on the firm wall inside her. I didn't know what to do. If I should keep going or stop screwing her.

"What are you doing?" she growled up to me impatiently as I knelt there trying to make up my mind, "Don't just stop! OH GOD... Don't you fucking dare stop! Not now!"

I had thought her sweet mouth was good, but my stepsister's pussy was like a blazing hot piece of silky heaven. I could feel how the mouth of her pussy was cinched around the shaft of my cock like a rubber band wrapped around the middle of a rolled newspaper. I could feel how her inner walls were stretched tightly around me like a second skin. I could feel the way the muscles deep inside her were fitfully convulsing around my dick. God it was fantastic!

But I also had an odd feeling of confidence. When I was in Charlene's mouth, I had no control at all and couldn't stop my cock from spewing its hot load down her throat. But now that I was inside her, I no longer felt that pressing sense of urgency and need. My dick was in a much tighter, hotter, and wonderful place, but I felt totally in charge and like I could last forever. I knew as I looked down into my stepsister's beautiful face that I was going fuck her until every ounce of my strength was gone.

But there was another feeling welling up inside me. A sensation of smug accomplishment in knowing that no one would ever get deeper inside Charlene than I was now, a sense of pride in knowing that I had filled her pussy completely and had a lot more cock than she could handle.

I stood there looking down at her, feeling the mouth of her cunt convulsing fitfully to get accustomed to the girth of my thick pole and I knew that for this instant that I owned my little stepsister. I knew that Charlene was completely mine and that nothing could ever erase the fact that I had my big dong buried deep in her undersized twat fucking her.

I was going to stretch and hurt her pussy like no man had ever done before, and Charlene knew that she wasn't going to do anything to stop me. I could see it in her eyes, the fear, the apprehension, the eager anticipation. She knew that she was mine and that she was going to give me everything I wanted.

Yanking my hips back, I crashed forcefully down to spear my cock into the stubborn wall I'd found at the bottom of her pussy and Charlene let out a wailing, high pitched moan of bliss to let the world know how the head of my speeding cock had again found her soft, vulnerable cervix.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Ohhhh... Ohhhh... OHHHH FUCK YES!" Her cries became louder, more winded, and her little hands clenched tight around my biceps as I began sawing my pole in and out of her with hurried passion.

I felt such a feeling of power to stroke into her pussy and hear the sweet music of her straining moans come bursting out. To look down and see how her fat pussy distended outward each time I filled it and then collapsed with a noisy wet slurp as I withdrew. I knew that Charlene seemed to be very familiar with having sex and having a man's dick inside her. And to know that I was pleasing her and making her squeal like I was made me feel almost God-like.

Curling her tiny body to clutch herself tightly against me as I continued to energetically pump in and out of her, Charlene started forcefully rocking her hips up to meet my thrusts, moaning at the top of her voice, and whipping her head back and forth like she was having some kind of fearsome fit.

"Oh God... You're gonna make me cum... You're gonna make me..." my stepsister noisily gasped up to me and then her eyes rolled back in her head, her little body went stiff, and the muscles inside her tight sheath clamped down to grab my cock in a vise like grip.

Her loud cries of ecstasy died down to nothing but moaning, snorting grunts of effort as I doggedly kept pumping my cock into the powerful clutches of her clasping tunnel, and her entire body started jerking spastically like there was a giant surge of electricity coursing through her.

There are no words that can accurately describe the look that came over Charlene's face as she stared up at me and her petite body vibrated from the force of the orgasm tearing through her. It was a look of fear and wonder, of adoration and surprise, a mask of complete effort and ecstasy.

.

"FUCK ME LIKE YOU MEAN IT BABY! FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF ME YOU HORSE DICKED SON OF A BITCH!" She screeched up too me as her hands grabbed my hips and began to demandingly pull at them.

Obediently pushing myself up on my arms to hover above her contorting body, I started yanking my hips back to completely dislodge my cock from her hot hole and then quickly reversing to hastily cram it back inside her with hard, sledgehammer like blows.

"THAT'S IT! DON'T HOLD BACK! SLAM IT ALL IN THERE!" Charlene bellowed demandingly as she rolled her hips and jerked her pussy up to meet each stroke, "I WANT IT ALL... EVERY FUCKING INCH!"

This time I had no illusions about what was happening to my stepsister. I could feel each spark of blissful release exploding to convulse the muscles of her little pussy. I could feel the way her confused body tried to stiffen and also buck wildly up to meet each punishing stroke of my cock. Charlene was cumming on me.

I didn't know exactly what was making it happen, but the little woman lying under me seemed to have her little cummer stuck on overdrive. First she would squeal and moan at the top of her voice like I was killing her with my cock as we slammed frantically together on the hay. Then after a few minutes of pumping Charlene would start thrashing about, the muscles of her vagina would clamp tightly down around the shaft of my dong, and she would cum on me.

I liked the deep bellowing grunts and screams that exploded out of my stepsister as I jabbed deep inside her pussy. It made me wonder what would happen if I somehow managed to get my entire cock to fit inside her little pussy. So, I started pushing and straining with every ounce of my strength to pound my way past what she'd called the bottom of her heavenly little cunny and get deeper inside her. But try as I might, I found that I still could only get a little over half of my length to fit in her pussy before I came crashing to a halt time after time against the stubborn obstruction.

Reapplying the grease coating my cock at the needed moments, I fucked Charlene like a man possessed. I pounded my cock into her until she was coated with a fine sheen of glistening sweat. I stroked in and out of her until her arms dropped exhausted to her side and her bowed legs dropped to lay spread limply open on the blanket beneath her. I kept fucking her until her little body went flaccid and began twitching uncontrollably on the blanket. Until she stopped moaning and offered no protest other than quiet grunting whimpers as I pounded in and out of her hot hole.

Pulling out to grab up another handful of petroleum jelly as the friction of our joining started to impede the uncontrolled pistoning of my pole in and out of my stepsister's incredible pussy, I was about to once again crudely slap the greasy mixture in the gaping open mouth of her vagina when I noticed how the lips of her sex had grown grotesquely swollen and fat. It was then that I became aware of how their beautiful coral hue had been replaced by a mottled bright red appearance that seemed to have slight traces of a darker blue mixed in.

I looked at Charlene's poor little abused snatch and I knew that I'd probably hurt her. That I'd fucked her so hard and so long that my unbridled thrusting had left her pussy battered and bruised. Looking down at my tiny beauty, my heart filled with love and remorse as I saw the condition her little pussy was in and the way she was still devotedly lying there with her legs spread wide, giving herself to me without reservation.

My stepsister had offered no complaint or tried to stop me as I selfishly pounded my big cock into her pussy and I knew that it was time for me to make things right. That I had a responsibility to show her that she was more than just a tight hole that I wanted to fill full of cum. So I carefully smeared the lubricant in the gaping entrance of her pussy then gently slid my dick back inside her.

Mewing softly as I pushed deep to let the head of my dong barely press into the firm unyielding bottom of her pussy, Charlene's eyes sprang open as I relaxed and let my body cover hers.

"What are you doing?" she hoarsely whispered as I started kissing the side of her neck

"Something I should have been doing from the start." I answered and raised my hand up to clutch tenderly around the firm mound of her incredible breast.

"No Charlie. You can't do this!" she demanded with fire in her eyes as my fingers teased the stiff nub of her nipple, "You have to keep fucking me!"