A Fantastic Proposal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, everyone," Melanie marvelled at how Darrin sounded just like a regular host - nothing out of the ordinary, except that hadn't he just virtually proposed to her - just now.

"Hadn't he? '...my soon-to-be fiancee, I hope'. What else could that mean?" she thought as she lay bound, blindfolded and exposed in a room full of strangers - she assumed they were strangers. "Just make yourselves at home. You can introduce yourselves to Melanie as you see fit."

Melanie lay waiting in her darkness, among the laughing and chatting and clinking of glasses. But she didn't really wait long.

She was suddenly gathered in, as if from a trance, by anonymous hands kneading and squeezing her backside. A strange voice whispered huskily, "Oh, Melanie, unh!" Melanie let out a gasp of surprise as the sentence was punctuated by a large erection entering her so suddenly it knocked the wind out of her. She was rocked forward on the stools and had to lunge back to keep from toppling. She thought she heard a smattering of applause, but her attention was rapidly turning in. The large hands held her securely by the waist; still, her automatic reaction to the overbalancing was to push herself back onto the root - completely. It seemed strangely fine, his pubic hair against her backside for the moment before he began thrusting in earnest. Melanie found that she couldn't help but join the rhythm. It surprised her how good - how very good it felt. Just as suddenly as he'd started she felt him stiffen and hold himself deep within her as he erupted with a deep "Ahhh!"

As he pulled out, he gave her a playful slap on the rear, then was gone from her perception. One part of her was ashamed as another part squirmed in hopes of attracting another partner. As the party noise filtered back into her ears and she realized that it hadn't changed at all - no one apparently noticed. Before she had long to ponder this another engorged cock - a little thicker and longer - rammed into her again. As it began to thrust mercilessly in and out of her - as she caught the rhythm and joined, long, slim fingers cupped her head pulling her face slightly forward. Her mouth was guided to and pulled firmly into a moist bushy quim, as the activity continued at her backside. Melanie was momentarily shocked. She had never tasted another woman before, but now she could hardly breathe, let alone complain. "Lick!" commanded a woman softly, in a voice thick with lust, "Tongue my clit!" Melanie's shock evaporated as she found the task increasingly pleasant. She became determined to do it right, and endeavoured to stay connected despite the accelerating tempo behind her.

After the cock in her own quim squirted its liquor, filling her with a tingling giddiness, she felt the hands tighten on her head, pressing her face impatiently into the quivering, dripping slit. She was amazed and thrilled by the climax on her tongue but her head was dropped, before her own orgasm could crest. She felt abandoned for only a moment, until the female sex was replaced by a rampant erection, forcing itself so deep and so fast into her throat as to make her gag. She fought the urge to throw up and was successful as the swelling tool rammed in and out of her mouth, bruising her lips. A tongue and lips smothered her backside for a while, slipping past probing fingers to dip into her anus before returning to her clit. She could feel another orgasm building slowly. When the oral ministrations ceased, another erection filled her cunt. It was huge, stretching her labia and thrusting in long, slow, terrifically deep strokes. Melanie felt deliriously aroused. It was almost too much. The member in her mouth grew suddenly huge before splattering the back of her throat with cum. The hot liquid ignited and her whole body was jolted with the strength of an orgasm the likes of which she had never even imagined. Like a bolt of lightning, her climax pushed her rear partner over the edge as well, and what had been a huge cock became gigantic. She felt her insides quivering and pulsing around the convulsing penis that poured copious amounts of semen into her vagina. She could feel herself getting faint as the spent cocks withdrew, but was coaxed back to consciousness by further insertions in various orifices.

The night seemed to go on forever. At some point someone withdrew from her cunt and pressed his formidable erection up against her rear door. Melanie tensed a little but realized in sort of glazed resignation that it was inevitable. It felt very strange, pushing inexorably. It was so very much bigger than a finger, yet it didn't so much hurt - like she'd expected - as feel different - novel. Of course, she was so very well lubricated - from stem to stern - and she was, somehow, so very, very relaxed. It seemed only natural for Melanie to help by lunging back and wriggling her hips. Somewhere in an objective corner of her brain she smiled at being an accomplice in the taking of her own anal virginity. Closer to the surface she luxuriated in the new sensations rippling through her fundament. It only took a couple strokes after the initial entry to facilitate burial to the balls and as the thrusting got up to speed Melanie was ripped by a first-ever anal orgasm that almost left her senseless. Yet she felt the liquor of love flood her rectum and drip down her crack as the visitor withdrew.

Throughout the evening she was subjected to more than she had ever imagined could happen to her - to everything. At one time she had a cock in her mouth, a cock in her ass, and what must have been a tremendous dildo in her vagina. She ate out countless cunts; sucked off countless cocks; took it up her backside; in her cunt; had dildoes in both bottom holes; cleaned both dildoes and cocks with her lips; she sucked on balls while other mouths sucked the accompanying cocks; she received their loads on her face, down her throat, in her cunt and up her ass; she was directed by hand to lick at a cock while it was entering someone else; she had fingers strum her labia, and fiddle with her clitoris; she felt tired and aroused and exhausted all at once. She climaxed repeatedly but understandably her orgasms became increasingly infrequent as the night progressed. As the night wore on, and her energy flagged, she usually just couldn't quite get there. She felt more and more frustrated at each near-miss.

But she kept it to herself. In fact, during the entire evening she'd not spoken a word, nor uttered a sound except for the gasps elicited by sudden entries and gags by deep thrusts. She had somehow known, without being told, that that was what was expected. She didn't mind. Somehow it made the whole experience more personal - more private. Despite having shared such intimacies with the others, her feelings were just hers. And that was good because she wasn't sure if she would be able to sort them out if she had to share them.

As the evening began to wind down, she was used less and less. The conversations became quieter, the tinkling of glasses less intense. She dozed in and out of a happy semi-consciousness, until her reverie was broken by Darrin's voice nearby - behind her. She felt hands on her backside, and with a sudden thrust, he - or someone - swiftly entered her - her now well-used anus.

"Ahh," that was Darrin all right. "Up the old dirt chute. There's nothing like it, eh kid?" He gave her cheek a sharp smack.

Melanie suddenly felt odd. Why was he treating her like this? How had this happened? Then she remembered - her fantasy. This was it, wasn't it? Her fantasy had just been fully realized. During the whole evening, she had been used - very well used - nothing more or less.

The thrusting in her rectum increased in intensity and she felt the churning of an orgasm creeping up through her fundament once again. But just before either of them came, Darrin stopped and withdrew suddenly, saying, "I once read that 'love is taking it from her ass into her mouth.' What do you think?" There was a few chuckles and a murmur of assent.

Melanie felt Darrin's hands, she recognized them somehow, on her head, moments before his rock-hard cock surged into her mouth. It was strangely sweet as he pumped vigorously again. He was getting dangerously close to climax and she knew that he would drag her over with him. But just as he began the final ascent someone spoke, and he stopped. "Don't stop," Melanie screamed silently. The way she twisted her head and squirmed her mouth about his rigid cock; the way she feverishly worked her tongue up and down his shaft while frantically caressing him with her lips, the way she mewed pathetically, embarrassed her; but she couldn't help herself. This was Darrin and she wanted desperately to come for him while he came in her mouth.

"Yeah," suggested the voice, "but what about taking it from someone else's ass into her mouth?" Everyone laughed. Melanie felt surprisingly unsurprised.

"Does nothing shock me anymore?" her objective self mused as she strained to keep Darrin's retreating member in her mouth. As he finally pulled out of reach, she felt the warm smooth skin of someone's bum cheek lay against her face. At the same moment a set of fingers - and somehow she knew they were female fingers - began to twiddle her clit. The boiling of impending orgasm, having receded, once again began its inexorable ascension. The flesh at her cheek jolted and tensed as Darrin thrust into it, and Melanie began to hungrily lick and nibble it while the anonymous fingertips continued to strum her genitals like an instrument. Slowly, she felt it approaching; she wriggled her hips to get better purchase on the fingers at her slit. She felt the thrusting next to her face, the wet sound and pungent perfume as Darrin's rigid cock pounded an anonymous ass. Just as she thought she couldn't take any more, his cock popped free. It touched her lips and stopped, as if waiting to be invited in. She opened her lips and sucked him in with more enthusiasm than she thought she had the energy for. The insistent fingers stayed at her cleft and kept on playing until, moments later, she exploded in another record-breaking climax. She felt more charged than she thought possible, and aroused beyond belief. Her charge spilled from her mouth igniting Darrin. As Melanie thrust forward, engulfing his cock like a starving beast, Darrin spewed his hot semen in torrents down her throat, thrusting and jerking interminably.


Shortly after that the guests left, although Melanie hardly noticed. She dozed and glowed and luxuriated in the flickering warmth that pervaded her body, taking perverse pleasure in the trickles of semen tracing snail trails down her legs. Her body felt stiff and exhausted, but, she smiled - never more satisfied. Then in the silence and the dark, her blindfold still in place, she felt lips against hers - Darrin's, warm and smooth, against her puffy bruised lips. His voice was barely audible.

"Well, will you?"

Somehow his meaning was absolutely clear, despite the cryptic question. Still bound securely to the stools, and blindfolded, with love juices covering her face and her backside and her bush, dripping stickily down her thighs to the soaked tops of her stockings and beyond, she replied with a certainty that belied her appearance. "Yes, Darrin Wilson, I will marry you - today, tomorrow, whenever. I love you more than even I could have possibly known."

He kissed her again, then stood up. "Good-night," he whispered.

"Good-night, my love," Melanie whispered as he disappeared into the bedroom - without releasing her bonds. "Maybe in the morning," she murmured to the night, within the comforting support of her bondage, feeling a strange lightness infuse her limbs, " - maybe not." Swirling in a light delirium, Melanie drifted off into the most pleasant sleep she'd ever known.

12