The Straight-Laced Friends

Story Info
Wife's friends need some instruction.
9.6k words
4.65
22.3k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDoctah
TheDoctah
172 Followers

We finished the bottle, well what else were we going to do with it? My wife's straight-laced friends were getting giggly. The four of us had been having a good time.

"Shall I open another?" I said. A rousing "Yay!" filled the room, powered by the friendly laughter of the three women.

I stood up from the couch and almost tripped on the empty bottle that had ended up at my feet. "Oh!" I exclaimed. "I'll throw this dead soldier away." I picked up the green bottle.

"SPIN THE BOTTLE!" all the women shouted at once. Then they dissolved into giggles as I looked around the room, confused.

"Huh, sure," I said, and I set the bottle on the coffee table before I shuffled off to get another. I heard their voices yacking in the living room behind me.

I pulled the cork and came back to pour us each a fresh glass. The women were sitting in a circle on the floor, the bottle between them, looking at me mischievously. I poured wine and asked, "What is this?"

"SPIN THE BOTTLE!" they shouted at once, before dissolving into giggles.

"You want to play spin the bottle?" I asked. "How's that going to work? I notice that there are three women and one guy at this party, and the guy is married. To one of the women. Or have you all gone gay all of a sudden?"

Marlene, my wife, spoke up. "No, honey, we have not gone gay. And I don't want you having sex with these disreputable sluts, I mean, my best friends. But it's true, you're the only boy at the party."

I looked at her two friends. Lorianne was tall, a dishwater blond with a slim body and a complexion that had been affected by teenage acne. I always thought it gave her a cool, mysterious look. It also made her look a little younger, probably not in the way that she would have liked but there was something innocent and girlish about her. In all these years we had never known her to have a boyfriend or any inclination to get married. She made the occasional double entendre about sex but she was single and committed to it.

Roxy on the other hand was a handful. This was probably her idea. She was a short, plump Italian cutie who could not help flirting, no matter what. Everybody caught her eye, and she would make sly comments that left men tongue-tied. She also had knockers out to here and tended to dress with a significant amount of cleavage showing -- if you got it flaunt it, she would say. Spunky as she was, Roxy very rarely went out with men; she was not the one-night-stand type, and I could not remember her having a regular boyfriend in the years I had known her.

"OK," I said, "What's the idea then?"

Lorianne took a big swallow of wine and said, "Well, if it's okay with Marlene" -- obviously they had already discussed this with my wife -- "we thought we could just play, you know, spin the bottle."

"Seven minutes of heaven," Roxy interjected, and everybody took a sip and laughed.

"With me?" I wanted to make sure I was understanding this.

"Well duh," Marlene said. "We already told you we're not going gay. And you're the only male person here."

I gave her a sharp look. "And you're okay with this?" I asked her.

"Sure," she said. "It's just a game. And I am pretty sure you'll have a good time."

Understatement of the year.

All three women were grinning at me. I asked, "How does this work?"

Roxy took it. "As I recall from high school, somebody spins the bottle until it points to someone of the opposite sex, and whoever it points to, they go into the closet for seven minutes and do anything they want. Then they come out and somebody spins the bottle again."

Marlene: "And since there's one of you, just us girls will spin it, and see who goes in the closet with you."

"And what do the other two do?" I asked.

They had not thought about that part. They looked at each other for a few seconds. "Just wait their turn, I guess," Roxy said, and the others nodded and smiled. Problem solved.

"Well maybe you could at least turn the TV on or something, so you couldn't hear the moaning and slobbering, and you'd have something to do while you're waiting."

"Great idea," Marlene said, and she grabbed the remote, clicked it, and selected some sitcom she recognized. "Uh, honey, one thing."

"Yes?" I asked.

"Fill our glasses, would you?" Gales of female laughter. I took a pretty big sip myself.

We've been married a long time, and I trust that Marlene, same as me, has not been with anybody else for years. Married couples socialize, they may tease a little, but the world is organized in such a way that there is always something to head off any serious temptations. Yeah it's a rut but it's a safe rut. Sometimes my buddies came over, and they got along with Marlene, and I knew there were certain ones she liked more than others; and her friends would come by, and there were definitely some I liked quite well. Lorianne and Roxy were two of my favorites. But I had never even flirted with either of them. We had avoided that sort of thing altogether.

The ladies were seated on the floor. Marlene had the empty bottle, and looking at her friends she asked, "Who's going to spin." They agreed she should spin it, since she already had it, and also she might feel some sense of control over the destruction of her formerly-happy marriage. I was standing next to the couch, feeling blindsided and nervous about what was happening. Marlene held the bottle dramatically out in the middle of their circle, looked at both her friends, and gave it a fast spin. No one breathed as that slender bottle rotated, slowing over time, passing each of them, each thinking as if with one mind -- will it be me?

It stopped, pointing at Roxy. Unambiguously, directly pointing right at the middle of her. Roxy is not the shy type but you could see her take a big swallow as she looked at the other two women.

"Well, Roxy." my wife said. "You get seven minutes of heaven with Jacob."

"Yeah," Roxy said, "You're sure this is okay?"

"Absolutely," Marlene said. "But look, how about a rule? No fucking in there, okay?"

"Okay." "Okay." Lorianne and Roxy.

"Unless it's me," Marlene said, and they all giggled.

Roxy said, "Well don't ruin him for us." More giggling. "Okay, here goes."

Roxy stood up and walked toward me. I figured we would use the closet in the entry hall. We had cleaned it out recently and there was some room in one end. My ears were ringing, my hands were shaking, my dick was hard. Roxy. Are you kidding me?

It sounded like Marlene turned up the volume on the television as Roxy and I stepped into the dark closet and pulled the door shut. I said, "What are we supposed to --" but Roxy grabbed my head and pulled my face to hers in the dark and opened her mouth and attacked my mouth with her tongue. I put my arms around her luscious body and pulled her close, without thinking. She was hot, what can I say? She worked her tongue against mine and began moving her hands over my back, and then to my chest, and my hands came around to her chest, too. God she had some great tits, and I worked on them through the fabric of her blouse. She pulled her face back and whispered, "Here. let me help you;" she reached behind herself to unsnap her bra and voila, those beautiful breasts fell into my eager hands.

We made out and I pinched and pulled her nipples, lowered my head and sucked on them, and her hands got bolder until she was stroking my cock through my jeans. I could have shot a load right then. I pushed my fingers between her legs and she spread them to let me stroke her over the thin fabric of her pants. I could feel the dampness soaking through. Her fingers outlined my penis as they slipped up and down its length, and then we heard a voice call, "That's six minutes!"

Roxy giggled and broke our kiss, reached behind herself and put everything back. I stepped back, hoping my erection would subside before the door opened.

"Okay, time!"

I turned the knob and pushed the closet door open. The room seemed very bright; Lorianne and Marlene were sitting on the floor looking at us. I could see Marlene trying not to look at my face too closely, she was dying of curiosity but covering it well. Lorianne looked us both over, trying to put together a theory about what we'd been doing. The obvious fact was, it was not the end of the world. We stepped out of the closet and everything was the same as before.

Roxy returned to her place on the floor. The TV was blaring.

Marlene finally said something: "Well? How was it?"

Roxy and I glanced at each other. "It was fun," I said. "It's kinda crazy but fun." I had to say something, but I also wanted to say nothing.

"You ready for the next spin?" Marlene asked me. I felt she was taunting me. My cock at least was not trying to bust my zipper any more.

"Sure," I said. "I win every round."

"Yeah, you do," the ladies agreed. Another sip of wine, more laughter, and Marlene took up the bottle again.

"What happens if he gets the same person twice?" Roxy asked.

"I don't see what's wrong with that," Marlene said.

"Well it doesn't seem fair," Roxy said. "I mean, I'm all for going in there again, but it wouldn't seem right to leave you two sitting out here waiting that long."

Lorianne agreed, and Marlene seemed to see the sense of it. She said, "Okay, so the next round it will just be me and Lorianne." The others nodded and Roxy went to sit on the couch and watch.

Marlene gave the bottle a twist and let it go. Time slowed as the empty bottle pointed first at my wife, then at Lorianne, then my wife, then Lorianne, and finally stopped, pointing at my wife.

"Huh, that's ironic," Marlene laughed. "I mean, a guy making out with his own wife, it seems kind of weird."

"Let's try it," I said, taking her hand.

We went into the closet and I kissed her. "I hope you're having fun," she said.

"Are you kidding?" I laughed.

Marlene dropped to her knees and in two seconds she had my belt unbuckled and my pants pushed down around my knees. "Hey, is that allowed?" I asked. She wrapped her lips around the head of my cock and took several slurps. Then she looked up at me and said, "Yes, it's allowed. I am, after all, married to you." She took a couple more nibbles and said, "And also, it's not fucking." Then she put her lips around my cock and sunk her nose down into my pubic hair, deep-throating me and doing something with her tongue on my shaft. She began bobbing up and down on me, slurping and giving me pleasure in ways she had learned after years of marriage. She was an expert cocksucker, I must say.

"Now, be careful," I said. "You don't want to make me cum."

"Why not?" she asked.

"Because I'll want to stop the game," I said.

"Good point," she said, as she attacked my penis with her mouth, always stopping just when my breathing turned to moans. She used her hand alongside her lips and kept me on the brink until someone called, "Six minutes." I helped her to her feet. She kissed me and said, "And don't you forget it." I could taste the cum in her kiss, definitely a sexy flavor.

"Oh, I won't," I said.

A minute later I opened the door and we stepped out. The other two looked at us, again, with curiosity. Marlene and I both smiled at them, and Marlene said, "Well I guess I'm not included in this round." She sat on the couch and Roxy moved to the floor, across from Lorianne.

Lorianne took the bottle in her hand, but Roxy said, "Lori, you're the only one who hasn't gone in the closet with him. Maybe you ought to just go."

"That wouldn't be fair," Lorianne said. "It wouldn't really be a game, would it. I mean it would be a different game."

"It seems fair to me," Roxy said.

"I'll spin it, and we'll see what happens," Lorianne said. With a flick of the wrist she sent the bottle twirling on the carpet between the two of them. All of us watched, fixated on it, imagining possible outcomes. The bottle slowed and came to a stop pointing at Roxy.

"See?" Roxy said. "It's me again. That isn't fair."

"Sure it is," my wife said. "That's how you play." She gave Roxy a significant look, almost daring her to take this game past the limits.

Roxy stared back at her and then stood slowly. "Okay," she said, "I won this round."

"Yes, you did," Marlene said with a laugh. "You and Jacob won this one." Honestly, it seemed like she wanted it to get out of hand.

Roxy and I went into the closet and I pulled the door shut. She whispered, "She didn't finish you off in here, did she?"

"No," I said. "Close, but no."

"Good," Roxy said, and her hand went immediately to my cock, which was already hard in anticipation. We began making out as she jacked me off through the denim of my jeans. I stroked her crotch and she reached down and unbuttoned her cotton pants. "Here, I'll make it easy for you," she giggled. Her pussy was soaking wet when my fingers got under her panties, and we stood there in the closet stroking one another and kissing. Roxy's clitoris hardened and rose, and I put my thumb and index finger around it and squeezed. She gasped and pushed her face into my chest. I squeezed again, and then began rolling her clit between my fingers slowly, gently at first and then harder, until she arched her back and stifled a profound grunt, buried her face against me and spasmed uncontrollably for half a minute." She was laughing when she stopped. "Oh my god," she whispered. "It has been a long time." She renewed her attack on my cock and had me near the edge when they called six minutes and we had to put ourselves back together. I know I had a big wet spot on my jeans, but I did not care.

I'm sure I looked like I'd been hit over the head with a hammer when we came out. I tried to remain composed, smiling at the ladies, made a benign joke about the burden of being the life of the party, or something.

Marlene looked at Lorianne and said, "Enough of this, it's your turn. I get him every night."

"Huh, good point," Lorianne said. "Okay, we'll pretend we spun it and it landed on me."

"Sure," Marlene said. She picked up the bottle and set it on the floor pointing at Lorianne. "There you go. Have fun."

As I said, Lorianne always seemed like the innocent one, younger than her actual age. She followed me to the closet and I shut the door, and she said, "What have you guys been doing in here? I don't know what to do."

"We can do anything you want to do," I said. "Except fuck me."

She snorted. "Yeah, except that." She stood there, a few inches away from me, unsure.

"Come here," I said, and I put my arms around her and pulled her lithe body up against mine. I found her lips and kissed her, and she kissed like a schoolgirl. I used my tongue to pry her lips apart, and after a minute or so she got the idea. I ran my hands over her body and she responded coyly.

She ran her hands over my upper body and whispered, "Is is okay if I touch you?"

"Absolutely," I said. I was not sure what she meant but I liked the sound of it. "I would love that."

Then she surprised the shit out of me by unbuckling my belt, pulling my pants down, and pulling my cock out. She ran her fingers over it, slowly jacking me off, tugging and stroking. I said, "That is amazing."

"You like that?" she said.

"Yes. A lot. You better be a little careful or you're going to make me cum."

"Wow, really?" She didn't seem to believe me, and continued stroking me.

After a couple of minutes of that I said, "You better stop."

She snatched her hand away and said, "I'm sorry."

"Oh, no, don't be sorry, that was amazing, that was good. It was just too good."

"Too good?" she laughed. "Too good?"

"Yes," I said, "If you keep going, the game will be over."

"I see." I kissed her some more and we made out until they gave the alarm.

The other two studied us as we came out. My cock was pressing against my pants and Lorianne looked kind of embarrassed and flustered, but happy.

"How was it?" Roxy asked, tactlessly.

"It was great," I said.

"Yes, it was great," Lorianne said.

"You still able to keep playing?" my wife taunted me.

"Yes, absolutely, I wouldn't miss this for the world," I said. "Let's have a sip of wine and rest up for the next round."

I filled all the glasses and sat on the couch between Marlene and Roxy. Lorianne was standing. Our eyes tended to gravitate to the television but nobody was really following the show.

Roxy spoke up. "This has really been fun," she said. "I didn't know how it would turn out but, at least so far, this has just been cool and fun. I feel like we are a new kind of friends now."

"I agree," Marlene said. "I was a little nervous when we first started talking about it, but you two are the best friends I could have. We could have." She tipped her glass toward all of us and we drank a big sip.

Lorianne said, "I was scared at first. In fact, I was glad when the bottle never pointed at me. I thought I'd get out of doing it, going in there with Jacob."

"And what do you think now?" Marlene asked.

"Oh, I feel much better now. But it was a little awkward. I never know what to do."

"Never?" Marlene asked.

"Yes," Lorianne said, "With guys. I mean, I just let them do what they want, and that seems to make them happy."

"What would you want to do?" Marlene asked. We were all feeling the intensity of the evening and the wine.

"I don't know," Lorianne said. "I just don't know how to do anything."

"We all feel like that," Roxy said.

"Really?" Marlene said. "I don't think I feel that way, unless I'm missing something." She turned to Lorianne, "Do you mean you don't have orgasms?"

"No," Lorianne seemed to be blushing. "No, I'm okay with that. But I don't know how to do anything."

Marlene gazed at her. "Oh, I see." We all took a thoughtful sip of wine, wondering where this was going. Looking at Lorianne she continued, "So you don't feel like you are kinky enough or something?"

Lorianne looked at the floor. "No, I don't care about being kinky. But, okay, like a blow job, I know girls do that all the time but I don't know how to do it."

Marlene laughed, almost spitting out some wine. "Oh, well, that's easy. You just need to practice."

"Yeah, sure, with who?"

Everyone took a sip of wine and then, slowly, all eyes turned to me.

We drank without talking, the TV blaring its nonsense. Marlene spoke up. "I said no fucking, remember?" Everybody nodded. "But I didn't say no blow jobs." Hearts were pounding. Marlene looked at Roxy. "Don't tell me you don't know how to give a blow job either?"

Roxy said, "I've tried it before but I don't think it really worked."

Marlene stood up and paced around the room. "Well this is ridiculous. Jacob, you see what we have to do here. You are going to have to teach my friends how to give head."

"I couldn't do that," I said.

Surprisingly, it was shy Lorianne who spoke up. "Sure you could."

"How?"

"Just show us what you like. That's all."

Roxy chimed in, "Yeah, that sounds like good idea."

"Woo hoo," Marlene laughed. "Sex school. Girls, it's time to learn the tricks of the trade. Jacob, I think you should sit in that chair. Lorianne, why don't you kneel down in front of him."

We did what she said but it was not good. We were both too self-conscious. The TV was blaring and the lights seemed too bright, besides having a room full of people. I didn't feel I could talk to Lorianne with the others sitting there watching.

"This won't work," I said. "Not out in public like this, with an audience."

"Huh," Marlene said. "Good point." She thought for a minute. "I don't know about you using our bed." She thought some more. "Oh well, why not? I'll burn some sage or something. Why don't you two go into our room, Jacob do your best to show her what to do."

Roxy said, "What about me?"

Marlene looked at her. "Yeah, what about you? Well, tell you what, Jacob see if you can get through your first lesson without blowing your load, think you can do that, honey?"

TheDoctah
TheDoctah
172 Followers