All Comments on 'A Favor for My Best Friend Ch. 03'

by Verysecret93

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
chesthairslavechesthairslavealmost 11 years ago
Maybe learning how to say NO would help.

'The first thing I did was try to shave. Everywhere. I was so hairy it took hours.' You've captured the humor in Franky's increasingly complicated life. He definitely has a 'Daddy' problem: his own, his dreams, Michael, and now Michael's father banging on the door in the middle of the night. Franky's a very confused young man. He wants to get rid of his breasts, yet shaves, and lets Sean and Michael put him in bras and panties to be fucked. The storyline appears to lack focus.

JD2100JD2100almost 11 years ago
loved it

and the possibilities for further chapters are driving my dick insanely hard. I hope we get to see the dads involved and maybe the moms too. thanks and I hope to see many more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I had not grown hairs on my chest at 18, or maybe 3. I played racquet ball with my best friend Paul, he had a hairy body and a much bigger cock than mine. He brought his cousin Cheryl to watch one day, he said mum and dad are out till 5.00, after the game we get to fuck her if you want. I did 2 weeks ago, she was a virgin but she keeps coming back. I lost, my thoughts were more about Cheryl. On the drive back, he sat in the back with her and pulled his cock out, she blew him, I was so hard, he said pull over, I did, I will drive get in the back, I did, well pull it out,i did, she sucked me, i blasted into her mouth, I didn't tell them I was a virgin . We got to his house, come on, Into the bedroom, on your knees, she said I cant, wrong time as she stroked our cocks. we were both hard, he said ive got to fuck, she was sucking me, lightly fingering my arse, my nipples were hard, she said fuck him,what, no way, I felt a more persistent finger at my hole as she sucked me, I came again. He loves that, I felt a greasy finger, my cock stayed hard, she licked my nipples, like a girl and then he moved behind me and I felt the head of his cock, its o.k., I leaned forward, she went and moved low between my legs, taking my still hard cock in my mouth, I was sensitive and then I felt him push into me, I was relaxed, I don't know why, it hurt but the further he pushed , the less it hurt and soon he was fucking me, saying hes tight like you were im going to cum in him and he did, I felt him pulse, the warmth in me but he didn't stop he kept fucking, slowly he stayed hard, it was easier, my cock ached as he went faster, deeper and I felt my cum, what I had left, dribble into her mouth. I heard him say, oh that's it squeeze me, that's it and he thrust hard and for the second time I was filled with cum. For the next one and a half years, Paul fucked me, we both fucked Cheryl, still the best cocksucker I have experienced and when she moved away I dressed in panties similar to hers. When we went anywhere in his car, he would get me to blow him or pull over near a park and fuck me over the bonnet of the car. One day we were seen and I had to blow the old guy who saw us.

kamperman45kamperman45over 9 years ago
Good but like more

Like the way this went and hope you are working on Ch 4 him getting sucked and fucked by Daddy. Be the right finish, got to be! ;o)>

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous