All Comments on 'A Female Encounter Of The Sexy Kind'

by truamethyst

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A nice story, but...

...I do wish this ridiculous custom of writing in the second person would STOP! I realize I am not preaching to the converted, but to the probably unconvertable. The fact is, it's absurd to tell another person the life history of his recent days as though he doesn't know it already! Naturally, in the course of an ordinary third person past tense story it could occur that one person will say to another, "I had a dream/fantasy the other day....You were....", but to tell the whole story like this is so unrealistic that it would score ZERO points in any school classroom.

Well, I haven't given it Zero - though it was tempting - because the story line itself was quite interesting once I had lured myself out of normality into this painfully unrealistic situation of second person story-telling.

Do keep writing, but devote your creative talents to another and more realistic narrative style. Please....

Keith

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great job

I think Keith from the previous comment needs to realise that not everyone writes stories for others. Stories can be very personal to the writer. I personally write stories that I would enjoy reading myself. So your annoyance at this style of writing doesn't quite cut it - this site is not here for people to adhere to your preferences.

I thoroughly enjoyed the story and look forward to reading more from you. Keep up the good work. Kim

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uabout 9 years ago

Whoa, this story is a scorcher!! Just read, feel, and burn

ShadowsucksShadowsucksabout 9 years ago
Damn!

Remarkably visual, powerful, evocative, just the stroke off I was wanting (Face it, that's why most of us are here, right?) It's hard to read the words when my eyes are white hot and blurred, hard to focus when I'm dizzy and panting...

XOX,

Erin

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous