All Comments on 'A First For Lisa'

by K.K.

Sort by:
  • 80 Comments
norcal62norcal62about 14 years ago
Stupid people make stupid, boring stories

LW authors should put a little more humanity rather than fantasy into these stories. Just as in television, the male is too often cast as a selfish, insensitive dope. And then the female is cast as a self-pitying, conniving wife. Much more could be made of the characters without the fetish elements.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
just

just a sick fuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
SORRY

SORRY this is one of the worst stories I've read of late. yes partly his fault inconsiderate bastard(been there done that, not pleased with myself), however she just an out and out 2 timing slut, if she wanted it so much, why didn't she just jump him in front of the TV, as has happened to me in same situation, now no tv & single

BriteaseBriteaseover 13 years ago
Well

Not too sure I liked the ending, but I enjoyed the story and the thought that went with it. I gave it a five just to be sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sucks big time

Stale cum lovers make me wanna puke.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

which of these people are more stupid? her needs and his needs do not

match and out of wack, and time for them to independently pursue them, go separate ways

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Horrible story

What a shitty story. Geez. Even if you had used a little creativity, you could have avoided something as stupid as this story. I wasted ten minutes of my life reading it.

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 12 years ago
What Crap

You didn't finish the story. Still to go is the part where the wimp recognizes he just wants to suck off other men. Then he can use his wife to troll for them.

Of course, he deserved what he got. His response sucked though. He basically gave his OK to her actions.

Pathetic.

DWornockDWornockalmost 12 years ago
Good story except for the fact that is too unrealistic to be possible.

I almost gave it 3 stars but, since it was so well written, I gave it 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
How sophomoric!!!

Below that...just infantile.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago

I know you can do better!

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
CLUCK! CUCK! CLUCK!

Just another cuck. This was a sad, sorry tale of a married couple obviously bored with each other. At least I think it was. Your writing left something to be desired. The idiot husband can't be bothered to record a game so he can make love to his wife? And the wife pulls up her big girl panties and becomes a slut? Really simplistic, really boring.

Charley49erCharley49erover 10 years ago
There is NO excuse

for cheating. None. She is unhappy, then she asks for a divorce. The second she admitted what she did, I would have tossed her ass out. I know you have a point to make, but she was not sorry for cheating and felt she could. No counseling, no attempt to really discuss the problem. Just both being snippy with each other. Divorce. Who knows? Maybe someone will write an alternative ending that was a realistic response to this fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sorry

Only read till he said he got excited about her fucking someone else. Not my kind of story or my kind of man.. Gave it a one

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 9 years ago
No Sense or is it Tough Love !

I can understand both dides of the martial sex argument as I am most couples have been there.

Teaching the husband a Tough Love lesson is one thing, by cuckolding is another dark area altogether !

The wife should not have let her husband eat her pussy ss thst is very disrespectful to her husband, and to agree to another Mariote visit is again humiliating the husband.

The husband at least should have put up a more emotional rage at his wife for blatantly fucking a stranger.

Then of course the story did mot cover STD's or being tested before the couple have any intimate relationship !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well that made no sense

IF she cheated, she's history. Plain and simple. No room for sluts bringing home diseases. The end to a crummy story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
She told Him

The Sports idiot gave her no choice. He can only blame himself själv.Go for it girl!

shadowdustershadowdusterabout 9 years ago
He was a fucking fool

I always said that watching sports makes you dumb. He deserves what he got.

He wants to be a cockold as he said that if there was a game on and there was a conference going on she should go see if she could get fucked again. He is not worth her and she need to get rid of him ASAP.

of trash and she needs a real man.

calflashcalflashabout 9 years ago
cuck story

what a fucking cuck story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1*

what a wimp. TSTL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Why is it...

that so many LW story writers seem to be such spineless twits? Perhaps it's because they feel so inferior that they feel compelled to write these stories as therapy. Maybe they hope that their readers are also cucks.

Definitely a minus 5. (-5).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

What an idiot. This was one time the wife was right.

phd70phd70almost 9 years ago
Husband Got What He Asked For!

A good tale, with a great lesson for the Husband. I don't blame the wife! Thanks, K.K. Dan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What an idiot

First for now recording the games and going in to make love to his wife. Second for not throwing her cheating ass out when she cheated on him with another man. No excuse for cheating. The two of them can't communicate so it's time to end this farce of a marriage. She throw cum stained panties in the lap of a man with pride and self respect and she'd be lucky not to bounce twice when he kicked her to the curb. Bad story, worse ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Garbage

Just pure garbage...... Another blood stained cunt.....

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17about 8 years ago
Not One Of Your Better Stories

This reads like it was written by a 13-year-old.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fuck no...

Just another cheating slut and a cuckold asshole. This has to be one of the most pathetic sorry-assed couple I've seen. Another reason to put this fucked-up author on my 'Do not read' list. Truly pathetic. A big 1* for all these assholes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Gay

Hubby is a repressed homosexual that enjoys second hand blow jobs because he's too insecure to go out and find a male lover. If not he would have kicked her to the curb that night and stuffed those soiled panties up her ass.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 7 years ago
Disgusting

I agree he is in the closet. No hetero man will suck some other dude's cum from his wife. The fact that he puts sports over sex with his wife makes him an asshole anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
In reality and most fiction

He would have not been there and/or her keys would never have worked again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What's wrong with you

You should kill yourself and put yourself out of your misery. You're a waste of air.

OnethirdOnethirdabout 7 years ago
Sports nut

Nice story. The husband was a real (but realistic) idiot to ignore his wife to watch games. At least he figured that out. Will he stay attentive? Maybe for a while, and then he'll backslide and she'll return to her new hobby. Serves him right. Oh, and anon twerps? Stuff some crusty panties in your drool holes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
no way

Well written and enjoyable right up till she came home.

After her admission and removal of her panties with the proof. She would have never heard another word. Not even a goodbye. The only show she would have gotten would have been the performance of packing and leaving. Also with no words being said and all of her comments ignored. From the moment of the admission she would have ceased to exist in my mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
im curious

what's the appeal of these stories? the emasculation of the male, the female character proving that she's as vile as a cheating male (thanks for that twisted man hating feminists) . i honestly see no value in this genre of stuff at all

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
TV Sports Watchin' Loser Men

The protagonist re-states his wife's argument in the very first paragraph and it occurred to me that she was absolutely correct and from the wording, that nothing in the story would contradict her. A few more paragraphs down and my confidence increased until perfect surety was reached.

This poor excuse for a man is a latent homosexual, and a brain-addled loser with zero imagination. When the going gets tough, what to do? Why, ignore your wife and then eat another man's ejaculate, of course!

Bailed.

You television watchers are complete losers. At least you're good at something: being a thorougoing loser who would rather stare listlessly at cynically produced boring lies and sharply concocted politically manipulative fantasies. Yeah, you're great at that...and eating other men's cum. God, you're pathetic.

On to the Panopticon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

etchiboyetchiboyover 6 years ago
Im not usually one to like cuck stories...

...and this one is unusually bad. Yuck. Ugh. Barf.

I dislike it so much that I’m not going to score it, as I think I’d be too prejudiced.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sad

There was no excuse for what she did. He deserved better than that. Be reasonable, she should have tried to resolve the situation first. Gotten a divorce then she can date if noting worked. How sad was the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Cu cu cu cuckshit

I hate you cucks

jrphdojrphdoalmost 6 years ago
BS

I hate willing cucks, she didn't have any grounds to do what she did. If she threw panties like that at me, that would be it. Of course, in this world, he liked it and wants t do it again. Really bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great STORY

To all the haters, this is a story. If you don't like these types of stories, don't read them!

I loved it because is a good story that evokes emotion to the characters.

When Lisa offered to a sure thing if he came up at 8PM and he would rather watch sports, I was so pissed that he would rather watch TV than make love to his wife.

He deserved what he got and you can't blame Lisa because her husband obviously didn't care about her anymore. She tried to stop, but he never gave a shit.

When they found out her cuckolding worked for them, I was waiting for her to pickup the phone to call the Marriot and tell her lover she wanted to see him again.

Again a great STORY.........

mark73107mark73107over 5 years ago
Whatever

It's called freedom of speech, everyone is entitled to there opinion.

If you don't like their opinion don't read them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
re: great story

since you like the story so much, Can I borrow your wife?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Laughably bad

Another first for Lisa was her divorce. Badly done drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Need more stories like this

5 stars.

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60about 5 years ago
Wow. I really did not like this one

He didn't attend to his duties. Do you think that's permission to cheat? Ditch the bitch. Or just go out and get some strange yourself. Be a fuckin MAN, not a balless piece of shit. I really detested this.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Just another

Just another exceedingly silly cuck and whore story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Disgusting

Post your cuck shit in fetishes Not Loving wifes you retarded moron

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
Good yin and yang conflict

He is the perfect example of a husband taking his wife for granted. Basketball is more important than boffing the wife. We married men know how far that gets us. But, why is it when women get their dander up they go to extremes like this wife did? And, why does sex have to happen only their schedule. I guess as mere men we aren’t supposed to know that. They kind of both messed up and luckily were able to recover. A really nice story. A 4 star rating.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 4 years ago
Could have been a good story but it was ruined

He was an idiot, taking her for granted. Any man who watches sports over having sex with his wife is no man. He started to wake up but you made him a willing cuck and the story went to shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I notice that the title of the story is ,

'A First For Lisa' .....

so is she or he or both of them gonna do it again ???

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
That marriage is a joke.

They deserve each other. Give them a life sentence together with the same never ending nonsense taking up all their time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What an idiot wife!

She demands that her husband only have sex with her in the mid evening hours but she goes out in the late evening hours to get fucked by a stranger! She must be one of those loser Trump voters=> DUMB!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Think you mixed up your comment

Everyone knows it’s liberals who don’t believe in personal accountability. Just ask them. They will proudly tell you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Can't say that he didn't deserve it. Well written as usual but not the author's best.

usaretusaretover 2 years ago

He’s an idiot, and she became his whore. Both sick.

DrgwngDrgwngover 2 years ago

Author's identity confirmed by this story. He gets off on much worse stuff than this as proven by writings in other places. Cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My thoughts are, what kind of idiot husband/man would choose watching a basketball or even a baseball game over having sex with a sexy wife/woman?? On the other hand,a football or hockey game I could understand. As to the story, this scenario has some real life truth to it. An ignored wife finding satisfaction elsewhere under this and similar situations does happen,but the husband normally does not quite take it as this story presents it. Most would end up in jail or divorced for sure. Definitely not eating out her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Cuck shit. Like most of this authors work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Somewhere there is a level between cuck and BTB. Ultimately a man has to strike back. the story was clearly written, not really my personal cup of tea, subject wise. Pretty creative too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not my kind of story. 3 stars for the writing

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
Not

To good, i would divorced her.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

I loved the ending. That is the way consensual cuckolding should be

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

I like the way this ended

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Both are terrible. He is a neglectful asshole and she is a good for nothing whore. Just divorce the idiot and get what you need the right way. Clearly they both deserved it.

That being said what she did was worse.

His is clearly an addiction. Her actions are planned. She's by far the worst.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Garbage. Basketball? Is anyone seriously that stupid? Oh, that's right, half of the US. Jebuz...

lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

Not a bad resolution

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Yuk!

lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

I laugh at the outrage written by these little bois as they frantically beat their little peckers

mariverzmariverz11 months ago

No es lo mío, sorry

fredbrownfredbrown9 months ago

I dunno, this tale is a 5 to me, guess I don't feel the heartburn some others do. I don't blame her at all but perhaps it's because I don't give a shit about basketball .......

Anonymous1956Anonymous19569 months ago

The moment he said his cock got hard at the thought of her being with another man, you just knew..Duck stories really do need to have another category ,.1 star...

GreWulfGreWulf3 months ago

A lazy 1 for effort.Maybe a last chapter or two on the cuck battling oral transmitted venerial disease would have rounded out the story.

Offler79Offler793 months ago

A very good story with a heartwarming finish, I like your stories very much. The chances of feeling with the people in the story and then feeling a bit heartbroken and sad is really low in your stories, I appreciate that very much

LanmandragonLanmandragon17 days ago

A really good and erotic story, I can't understand why it is marked so low. But then, after reading some of the comments in LW I must acknowledge that there are som people here that I don't understand either ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous