A First For Lisa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,053 Followers

"I never had any doubt that I could handle it but I was still a bit surprised to see how easily his cock slid all the way inside me. Richard began making long slow strokes and picked up speed as he went along, but he never went really fast. For the most part it was a long slow fuck. I don't know what affected me the most, his size, his technique, the fact that I was fucking a stranger while my husband waited at home not knowing what I was doing, or most probably a combination of all three things. I had two rather large orgasms before Richard announced that he was coming. I could feel the heat of his semen as he ejaculated deep inside me. As soon as his cock softened and he pulled out of me I went down on him and sucked as much of his cock into my mouth as I could. I just had to taste the semen that came from that large cock. After that we sat and talked for a while and the whole time I was fondling his cock. I looked at the clock and realized I would have to leave soon so I asked Richard if he could get it up and fuck me one more time before I left. He said, 'Just put it in your mouth and it will harden right up.' He was right. I sucked on his cock for no more that five minutes and he was just as hard as he was the first time. This time he got behind me doggie style. Again he slid into me with those long slow strokes and brought me to another orgasm. When he came this time I had trouble keeping all of his cum from running back out of me. My pussy was more opened than it had ever been. After he pulled out of me I quickly put my panties on so I wouldn't drip everywhere then I licked and sucked the mess off of Richard's cock. After that I got dressed. As I was leaving Richard asked if he would ever see me again. I told him no. This was just a one time thing. Then I left. It wasn't till I was in the car on the way home that I realized that during that whole episode Richard and I never kissed. I knew then that all we did was fuck. We did not make love.

When I got home I had no idea what I would say to you. My going out of the house was your fault but I knew everything that happened after that was my own fault. I was scared that I was going to lose you and I didn't know what I was saying. When you came storming into the bedroom and threw me down on the bed I was afraid you would kill me. Then when you shoved those panties in my mouth I was sure of it. But then you started kissing my breasts. I became very aroused. I could taste the cum on my panties and when you went down on me and started sucking on my cum filled pussy I knew things would somehow work out. This realization caused me to have an orgasm then when you kissed me and began swapping the juices from my pussy with me I went off like a roman candle."

I said, "You were turned on by having me eat your creamy cunt while you had those sticky panties in your mouth?"

Lisa said, "Yes. I don't know why but I was."

I picked up Lisa's panties and used the crotch to wipe up cum that was leaking from Lisa and said, "You want an encore?"

I pushed the panties back in her mouth and I went back down on her and eat her out again.

The next morning we both slept late. As we sat at the table having out coffee Lisa started to tell me how sorry she was for the things she had done the night before and that she would never let anything like that happen again. I told her I knew that a great deal of it was my fault. I said that from now on I would watch less television and be more attentive to her needs. Then I said, "Of course if there is a good movie or ball game on and there's a business conference at the Marriott I'll watch TV and you go to the conference. Then will meet in the bedroom to discuss both.

K.K.
K.K.
3,053 Followers
12