A Fishing Trip, But I'm The Bait Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stickygirl
stickygirl
197 Followers

I took my bag and plodded wearily upstairs. I wanted to just crash out on the bed but I had to unfasten the hook at the top of my dress before I could slip it off. In the end I had to make a quick visit to my sister who managed it with one hand whilst propping open a text book with the other: I had so much to learn! I slipped the dress off and examined myself in the mirror. I prodded my non-existent breasts and tried to form a cleavage by pushing the flesh together with my hands. No use. I pulled a face at myself and flopped face down on the bed with just my knickers on.

I was asleep in an instant and it seemed only a few minutes before I was disturbed. Laura was sitting beside me wearing just her underwear.

"Scoot over Sis," she whispered.

"What time is it?" I said sleepily.

"Shh. Go back to sleep: I've come for a cuddle." With that I felt the warmth of her lithe body as she lay alongside me. She took my hand in hers and I felt her kiss my hair before settling down. As I drifted back to sleep I felt a great warmth of affection for Laura. She was a beautiful girl and had lots of attention from boys, almost too much at times but she was my sister and now I was hers. It was lovely and peaceful to share the same space as her.

We awoke at the same time at least she decided we had.

"Jane." She murmured, her voice muffled by the arm she was lying on. "Are you awake, Jane?"

I sighed and gave her a reluctant 'Uh-huh' in reply.

"What was sex like with Paul?" she asked.

"G-g-r-e-e-a-t!" I replied unmoving, my face still buried in the pillow.

"No, I mean physically, you know? I mean did he... well what was it like?"

That got my attention and I rolled over to face her.

"You want to know how it felt?" I asked.

"Well, yea. Don't answer if you'd rather not but I just wondered how, you know, penetration felt to you."

"You want the whole nine yards? Missing out no sordid detail and counting every heartbeat?"

"Uh-huh." Laura replied with a nod.

"O-k-a-y. Where to start? Well you know Paul and I met a couple of times before we had full sex? I'd practised quite a bit at home to make sure he'd fit in me: he'd said I was far too tight for his dick anyway."

"What did you use?" Laura interrupted.

"I'd made a dildo from a Christmas candle."

Laura snickered.

"It's all I could think of, Laura. Anyway, it seemed to work. It was quite painful at first but then I got used to it. Besides, I had the incentive because I SO wanted Paul inside me."

"Go on. I'll come back to that it a while," said Laura."So how was it when you first fucked?"

"Phew. It's difficult to think: there was so much going on in my head. Sure, it hurt but that didn't really matter. Heat - I remember how hot it felt in me and how he was filling me up: I felt so complete. Then my head was kinda spinning but I felt overwhelmed by him, by his possession of me: it was an act of giving."

"Did you come?" she asked.

"Not that time. Paul isn't too interested in my bits: we're both really into the feminine side of me.."

"Sounds a bit selfish to me," Laura interrupted.

"No hang on," I said. "Paul knew something that I didn't and last night. Last night, well! Oh my God. Laura I came like an express train. Honestly - it was quite frightening, I thought I was dying!"

"How do you mean?" she said.

"Well he never touched my prick, he never does, but I still came in buckets. It was just amazing."

"What, just by fucking?"

"Yep. His dick was pressing me inside, on my gland, and the feeling just grew and grew until I just exploded. Ooo - I'm getting quite hot just thinking about it."

"Oh this is the famous male g-spot isn't it? Could you show me?" said Laura.

"Errr! Laura! I'm not sure I'm with you there," I exclaimed, for I was a bit taken aback.

"Don't move!" said Laura and she jumped off the bed and dashed out the room, quickly returning with her hand behind her back and a cheeky look on her face.

"What are you up to?" I asked, propping myself up on the pillow.

"Ta-Da!" she trumpeted and held up a large shiney dildo. "I think Mr Wicked Willy here could help."

"No way, Laura," I said sitting up. "I'm not letting you put that in me!"

"Who said anything about you?" Laura laughed. " Now come on, in the name of biological and personal development. Here!"

She had flicked the switch and handed me the buzzing phallus.

"Oh my! I can see what you mean. Does it play a tune as well?" I said with a giggle.

Laura had slipped back onto the bed beside me.

"Take your knickers off and lie back," she ordered. I did as I was told as she began to run the tip of the buzzing pink dildo around my nipples, making me 'Ooo' in pleasure. She let it tingle its way downward over my chest and then pressed it into my belly button before working it in circles to my genitals. My dick became quickly hard from these novel sensations and so Laura rolled it down my dick, then over my balls and finally lodged it under my crotch. The vibrations radiated out making my little rosebud begin to tickle and I moaned with pleasure.

"See. I thought you'd like it. Now me!" she said after a minute and handing it to me.

I took the end of the dildo and wet it with my mouth whilst Laura unfastened her bra, freeing her youthful breasts. She had pretty little pink nipples and every little bump on their surface was now raised around the tempting button at the centre.

"May I?" I asked, reaching out my hand and Laura nodded. "Ooh, there's so lovely Laura. You're so soft." I ran my hand over her breast and let the rubbery nipple drag across my open palm.

"I know I shouldn't do this but, really I can't help it: especially as you've got me all riled up!" I said and leaned over to take one of her nipples in my mouth. I swear it felt as good to me as it did to her, because I was immediately turned on by the feel of her flesh on my lips. I looked up at Laura's face and she had closed her eyes. With one hand she drew circles on my back whilst the other idly played over her other breast, gently stroking. The buzzing of the dildo seemed intrusive but I thought I ought to do something with it. I started to draw it up and down her thighs, which she obligingly opened but I was careful to avoid touching her knickers for the moment. Laura shifted as though there was something uncomfortable under the covers: her hips rocked a little, her trailing fingers were now at her open mouth and her toes were scrunched up.

"Jane you're such a tease! I'm getting really, really hot, love. Touch me down there. Please?" Laura said with her eyes still closed.

I drew the tip of the dildo under the waistband of her knickers. I was going to push it underneath but changed my mind and let it run forward over her pubis to where her lips were becoming moist under the fabric. Her circling hand was now pressed more urgently on my back and she had drawn up her knees. I traced the obvious line of her sex up and down until with an almost impatient groan, she grabbed her knickers in her hands and kicked them down off her feet. Her finger down slid into her crease, its tip submerging into a fold of glistening flesh where it began to circle. I sat up to watch and put the vibrator over her fingers, then slid lower, to where the lips curled around her busy finger and let it slid through her labia.

Laura was breathing heavily through her nose and making soft moans. Her face was flushing red and her nipples were rising and falling on her breasts, like little boats riding waves.

"Show me Laura, I don't know what to do" I whispered, uncertain.

She half opened her eyes with a smile and taking the dildo from me, set it down. She guided my hand to where hers had just been. She pressed my middle finger onto her mystery of flesh and with it began to rub the little ridges and folds of her sex.

"Put your fingers in me...Not up and down: do a 'come here' motion....Yes... yes... that's it... Oh God... Yes."

I was sitting awkwardly with both hands outstretched and I realised I would tire at just the wrong moment. I let my fingers slip from her and shifting down the bed, I hooked her knee over my shoulder so that I now leaned against her and her glistening vulva was open to my view. I ran my hands down her thigh and to her squirming pelvis: her own hand had already supplanted mine. My three fingers now slipped back inside her hot slippery body and lazily beckoned her forward. I pulled her even tighter toward me, sharing the urgency of her rising sensations. My plunging fingers were now slick with her juices and my nose was full of the thick scent of her flesh. I pressed my nose and mouth onto her thigh and sucked at her skin, making us both wet with my saliva. I felt drawn into her sexual tide, as though we were being swept along in the same wide, warm river. Her rising and falling hips became mine; my plunging fingers entered me too and my nipples rose on the curves of her breasts. Her voice and breathing became mixed and her hand now clenched over mine. Her voice shuddered as I felt her vagina clamp wet and hot over my fingers and I gripped her body tighter still to mine: the wash and wave of her orgasm reflected in me too, until its passing left us parted. Surely this brief union was what I felt with Paul? Or perhaps it was just a trick of my mind?

I gazed down at my sister, her chest mottled by blushing skin, her hand at her forehead, the teeth of her smiling mouth thick with saliva, a slick of perspiration in the hair of her temples where a little vein pulsed with quickened beat. She was so human, so pink, so feminine and wholesome. I felt overwhelmed to see her so candid: for the gorgeous thing she is.

She began to laugh with moistened eyes and I cuddled her thigh to my face with kisses. Her laughter turned to 'cooos' as she brushed the corners of her eyes dry with the back of her hand. Our eyes met and we both laughed.

"John could never have done this with me,' she finally said through her laughter. I shook my head.

"No, he couldn't," I said. "Thank you, Laura. That meant a lot to me."

"Didn't you want to jump me?" she Laura, half-seriously. I frowned at the thought.

"No - this was for you. I enjoyed it more than you might think: I saw a lot of myself in you. It's a shame that men have to have such external orgasms: you know, at the end of a dick is as good as it gets for them, but when your insides melt and explode, that's something else entirely. Does that make any sense to you?"

"Hmm. I'm not sure, but talking of melting inside, look at you, all unrequited. Come on, lie back here."

"Oh, I'm not sure I can, Laura," I said.

"Well I am. I want to do some sharing myself," Laura said, tugging at my arm so that I flopped down beside her. "And first of all..... " She let her sentence trail away in series of kisses to my chest until she reached my nipple, which she enveloped with her hot lips. I felt her teeth grip on the little morsel of my flesh and the familiar thrill of feelings made me shudder. My knees drew up instinctively and I drew my hand through the cascade of her blond hair that tickled my skin. Her hand squeezed my other breast and I began to surrender to her determined assault on my senses. Her mouth seemed to be everywhere; her hands swirled over my skin, till I was lost.

Her hand plunged abruptly between my legs, making me groan loudly and pump my hips at her. A finger grazed my rosebud as Laura stepped her knees over my thigh. She was now sitting facing me with her legs open around my hips as she took each of my legs and hooked them over her shoulders. Our eyes met: mine anxious, but hers sparkling with mischief. She drew her hand slowly up to her mouth and spat onto her two fingers. Those two fingers now pressed between my cheeks, massaging my opening, still tender from Paul's fucking a few hours ago. A little pressure ensured her slim fingers slipped inside me.

"Show me, sister," Laura said softly as her fingers explored inside me. I was holding my breath but when her fingers slid over my gland my sigh gave her the answer she sought. She quickly learnt how much to press and where, and her rolling fingertips began to make my head swim. Soon there were no fingers, just a growing, blissful glow that built and built inside me. Her other hand now held my balls but my prick was limp in her fingers, robbed of feeling by the orgasm that now rushed up on me without warning. Its waves burst in me and hot, thin come squirted from my prick, over Laura's fingers and over my belly. The waves kept crashing and the come ran in little streams over my sides until slowly the feelings ebbed away and I became aware again of Laura's probing fingers.

I straighten my head to peer down at Laura, framed between my upturned thighs. She had the biggest smile on her face as she waited for me to focus on her, then took a finger from my wet prick and licked it clean.

We both began to laugh and she shrugged my legs off her shoulders before crawling like a stalking cat up to my face.

"Awesome orgasm, Jane," she said excitedly. "Very cool indeed! And I never touched you!"

I couldn't reply but just hid my face behind my hands, which she then dragged away.

"You're blushing!" she laughed, never one to let a chance to tease me slip by." Ha ha! There's me - had my fingers up your ass and now you're blushing because you came. You're too funny."

"Laura! I'm blushing because... well, I'm blushing, OK. And it's not an ass: it's my pussy, if you don't mind."

"Well it's a very cute ass, Sis'... You sure come like a girl. Oh, you're going to be such a heart-breaker...Actually, I think ball-buster too!"

"Hey you!" I said a little irritated. "I don't have an on-off switch you know. I thought I could trust you: now you're just making fun of me."

Laura turned to me with sudden concern, "No, Jane. You know I would never let you down."

We held each other's gaze and I knew she was right. Laura was not just my sister, she was my best friend too. She sighed and lay back. We both stared at the ceiling in silence for a few minutes.

"Laura..." she began.

"I know: we have to tell Mum," I replied. "When does she get back?"

"Tonight."

"Oh...shit," I replied, my stomach suddenly filling with butterflies.

Laura and I got cleaned up and sat down for a cup of tea in the kitchen. We talked round every angle of how to break the news to Mum. I knew she would be disappointed because she was so proud of her son, her 'man about the house' and I felt I was letting her down so badly. Laura did her best to buoy up my feelings but there were some moods even she couldn't touch with her eternal optimism and I sat glumly wondering where my life was going.

By the time I heard the car pull up outside I was still feeling completely miserable, but Laura was as good as her word and never left me. Mum breezed in with her tired but happy-to-be-home face and she cheerily greeted us, as she negotiated the door with a bunch of flowers and her overnight bag. Laura jumped up to help her and the two of them fussed over the flowers, my mother saying 'we have to get them in water straight away' and 'how have you two been?' and 'any news?' before she realised that there was silence hanging in the air.

"Mum," said Laura. "Let me put the kettle on, because John has something to tell you."

My mother sat down opposite me and for the first time looked me fully in the face. I returned her gaze and I could see her reading the changes in my face: the eye-liner was probably the sign-post she noticed first.

"Mum," I said, taking a breath to steady my voice. "Mum, it's about me being a boy."

"Oh!" she said.

12