A Fluttering Wildflower Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rockwell
Rockwell
39 Followers

"How about this?" she said extending her legs so one foot was beside his head and the other was down by his knee like a semi-split. A Britney Spears specialty.

"Oh God!" Alfie didn't know what hit him but it was an orgasmic grip. The pressure was so great, so incredibly tight that she was pumping it all out of him in one fell swoop. Ahhh, He remembered his stint at the fight club. He must come out the winner.

He rolled over on top of her and she was back underneath him. He balanced his body with his forearms so his hands were free. He placed his bear paws on her cleavage and squeezed her breasts each time he thrusts. He made his thrusts torturously slow, making every sensation count. She loved it. And because it was a slow grind to heaven, she lightly scratched his butt in this missionary mambo. Furthermore she grabbed it and moved his cheeks in sensuous circles.

"Ughh, ahhh, ahhh," Both were moaning alternately their bodies enraptured by ecstatic bliss.

They moved in perfect rhythm, their bodies fitting so well together. It was though they were made for this. Soon the two of them reached an explosive climax that for a second they were like deaf and blind. It was a great come, a beautiful happening that no amount of mind over matter could control.

Rockwell
Rockwell
39 Followers
12