A Fond Farewell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
10991099
10991099
13 Followers

Watching the festivities in front of us, Denise chose not to be left out. As Ann was getting Jenny to a heightened state, Denise sidled up to Jenny and began whispering into her ear. When Jenny started climaxing Denise stuck one of her let tit into Jenny mouth and muffled the sounds of her orgasm. Now sucking on Denise's tit, Jenny was being overwhelmed with sexual sensations. Noticing Denise now in the mix, Ann got up and moved around to Denise's other tit. Denise was now the one being overwhelmed as the two women eased her to the carpet, each still licking and sucking on one of Denise's enormous hooters.

Needless to say, this was having the desired effect on me. My dick was back at full attention while I decided how and when I would join the action. But I wanted to view the show a bit longer. Ever the boss, Denise took control of the situation. She guided Jenny down to her pussy and told her do as Ann had done to her. Jenny complied and quickly got into licking her cunt. After her pussy began to get its much needed attention, she pointed at me to come over to her. As I approached she grabbed my cock and guided to her mouth. Smiling and saying she had been waiting for this all night, she swallowed me whole! She sucked like a madwoman but quickly got tired from being in her awkward position. Needing more I motioned for Ann to sit on Denise's face and suck my cock instead. She quickly re-positioned herself much to her (and my) delight.

Denise began to slurp away while Ann grabbed my dick and guided into her hot mouth. We quickly were moving in unison with me swaying back and forth into Ann's face and her pussy grinding to and fro on Denise's nose, mouth, and chin. Much to my dismay, Ann pulled back from me as she started to shudder from Denise's handy work. She leaned back and started to quiver with delight. Not wanting to be left out I took the opportunity to fill a void. While Denise and Ann had their pussies worked on I decided I would slip into Jenny as she continued to work on Denise. Moving in behind her, I guided my stiff pole into her silky folds. It was slow work at first as Jenny's pussy got used to my size. But after a moment or two it began to accommodate me and she settled in on a smooth rocking motion with me as she tried to maintain a focus on eating Denise. Soon, though, she gave up on Denise and gave me and my pole her undivided attention.

This was the definitely the highlight of the evening now. Jenny's pussy engulfed my cock as she met each of my thrusts with vigor. The intensity of each and every stroke was heightened when she pushed herself into me and groaned loudly. Every time our crotches collided I knew she her inhibitions were forever drawing further and further away from her. Already she had her pussy played with, she sucked my cock, and she licked her first bush, and even though she may have fucked her boyfriend before I was sure he didn't give it to as I was now. Pounding her into the next county I finally noticed that Denise and Ann sitting on either side of Jenny and watching the show. The two looked on as Jenny began to shudder with the rumblings of and intense orgasm. She dripped down her legs with her love juices and gripped my cock tightly with her vaginal muscles as she was overtaken with ecstasy. I kept pumping until she was put over the edge again and wailed like a banshee.

Afterward, Jenny slumped to the floor in a heap. Wanting to shoot my wad I grabbed Ann who was nearest me. I pulled her legs apart and plunged my cock to the hilt. At first she was stunned to be taken so quickly but it did not take long for her to match me thrust for thrust. Jumping right it, Denise began to suck on Ann's tits and kiss her. I told Denise to stay right where she was because she was going to help me release my load. She turned back to me with a smile and she couldn't wait. Fucking Ann was as incredible as it was with Jenny and now I was getting to the end of the line. Feeling the build up in my balls I told Denise I wanted to come on her tits and that I wanted Ann to suck her clean. Denise quickly re-positioned herself, I pulled out of Ann and I unleashed a torrent of jiz on Denise's melons. She held them together as I spewed three large shots (more than I thought I had left after coming for Jenny earlier) at those lovely round mounds. Her nipples were rock hard and glistening with my man relish when Ann jumped up and started to lick them clean. Horny still, Denise grabbed my cock while Ann tended to her tits and she sucked me until I somehow found two final spurts in my shriveling testicles.

Totally spent, my knees quivering, I feel to the floor in exhaustion next to Jenny. At some point Ann and Denise did as well as we all passed out on the floor in a heap. As I slept I wondered if the night truly happened or if I was at home wishing I had taken Denise up of her offer to buy my drinks for the night. When I awoke hours later and surveyed the gorgeous flesh around me I realized I owed Denise more than a few drinks and looked forward to repaying her.

10991099
10991099
13 Followers