A Foreign Affair Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being careful not to awaken Marie, I slipped out of bed and opened the door a crack. Rachael was unsteadily climbing the stairs, both hands grasping the handrail. She was softly singing some song she must have heard, her drunkenness causing her to slur the words.

At the top step she stumbled and almost fell on her face but managed to catch herself and just lightly land on one knee. "Shit" she mumbled and from behind the door I could see her eyes were half closed and glazed.

Over the years I had seen her come home hammered more than a few times but this was the drunkest that I had ever seen her. I debated helping her get to her room but decided against it. Best not to let her know that I had seen her in this condition.

Suddenly I remembered a conversation that Mom and Dad had one morning at breakfast. It had been the morning after one of Rachael's drunken episodes and they were having trouble getting her up so that she could go to school. Mom had been mad about it but Dad had said something about it being almost impossible to wake Rachael up after she had been drinking. Apparently the night before she had passed out on the sofa and they had to carry her up the stairs over Dads shoulder. They had been unable to wake her up first. What was it that Dad had said? "When Rachael drinks she sleeps the sleep of the dead."

I hadn't paid much attention at the time but that phrase had stuck in my mind. 'The sleep of the dead.' Hmm. An idea began to form in my mind.

Rachael finally managed to stumble into her room. Why no one else had awoken I had no idea. I sat down on the floor of my bedroom and tried to think clearly. All I could think of however was how hot Rachael looked in that little mini skirt and t-shirt. Without even thinking about it my hand slipped down between my legs. I slid my hand under my cotton panties and unto my wet mound. Oh shit, did that feel good. One finger found my clit as it entered my wet pussy and I closed my eyes and leaned back against the wall. Soon a second and then a third finger slipped inside of me and I began methodically finger fucking myself.

My cunt was already dripping wet and I could distinctly hear the slurping noise as those fingers fucked in and out. I tasted those fingers, loving the smell and taste of my own juice. My mind however, drifted down the hall to my sister's room. She would probably be passed out by this time, all alone in that big bed of hers. Sleeping the sleep of the dead. Naked probably. That hot pussy of hers that she fucked Daddy with right there. Those beautiful breasts of hers maybe sticking out too. I wondered what they tasted like.

I thought about our promise to Mom not to have sex until the next day. Well, why shouldn't I? It wasn't fair for Mom to eat me out and then have my brother fuck me and then expect me to wait another whole day to have sex again. I was hot now. Fuck it!

I quietly opened the door and stepped out into the hallway. A small nightlight provided the only illumination but it was enough. I stopped and listened. I could hear Dad snoring, which probably explained why they hadn't heard Rachael come in. How Mom put up with that racket I would never understand. Maybe she wore earplugs or something.

I tiptoed as quietly as I could to Rachael's door and opened it a crack. If she was still awake or if she woke up after I had entered I would just say that I was checking on her to make sure she was all right.

The lights were out except for a small lamp on the bedside table that she had probably been too drunk to turn off. I stepped into the room and closed the door after me. The door made an audible click as it closed and it sounded as loud to me as if church bells had gone off. I stood still for a moment but all was quiet. I walked silently to the bed.

Rachael had thrown her skirt and t-shirt on the floor. I stepped over them and stood next to the bed. Her breathing was regular and deep and it was clear that she was passed out. I smiled with anticipation but I had to be sure.

"Rachael" I whispered. "Rachael wake up." Nothing. I reached out and lightly shook her shoulder. Nothing. If anything her breathing was even deeper now. I put my lips right up to her ear, "Rachael wake up." I shook her a little more vigorously. She mumbled something and began lightly snoring. I smiled. The sleep of the dead. Yummy!

She had managed to pull the sheet over her and I reached out and pulled it down her body and over the foot of the bed. She lie on her stomach, her perfect silky skin seemed to glow in the light cast by the small lamp. Wearing only a matching bra and silk panties she looked lovely. I reached out and lightly touched her shoulder.

Her skin was warm and smooth as I tentatively began caressing her back and shoulders. I was still afraid of waking her up but I soon saw that I didn't have to worry. She was out.

I wanted to take my time with her and explore her whole body. I began with her feet, which for some strange reason were fascinating to me. I carefully lifted one foot and brought it to my face. I could smell the leather of the shoes she had been wearing. Carefully I kissed her foot, half expecting her to jump up and scream. My tongue flicked out and licked the sole of her foot. I found this extremely erotic although I had never thought of feet as exciting before. Carefully watching her for any signs that she was waking up I took her large toe into my mouth. Umm that was soo hot to me. I sucked it as if it were a cock, swishing my tongue around it as I did it. Soon the rest of her toes joined it in my mouth and I was happily nursing on all five. Good thing she had small feet I thought and almost laughed out loud.

I stood up and slipped my wet panties off and climbed back on the bed. I guided her wet toes to my cunt and began gently riding up against them. I reached down and opened my pussy and pushed some of her toes up inside me. While they couldn't go that far up inside me, at least I could feel them rubbing against my clit. Oh, that did feel good!

After a moment or two I slipped her foot away from me and went down and licked my juice from her toes. When I was certain that I had cleaned them up I gave her foot a final kiss. My tongue began to journey upward.

I licked up her lower leg until I reached the back of her knee. I lingered there, loving the little trace of perspiration I could taste. Shit, I thought, even her sweat tastes good.

I gently pushed her legs apart in order to gain better access. I kissed and licked the backs of her beautiful thighs for several moments loving the taste and feel of her skin. I thought of these legs in a little miniskirt and wondered how many people had stared at them and wished they could be where I was right now. I smiled and nuzzled on her thigh some more. From somewhere in la-la land where she was, a small "mmhh" escaped her. Sweet dreams sis.

I inhaled deeply when I reached her tight ass, loving the earthly smell of her. Her silk panties had ridden up, leaving most of her buttocks open to my caress. My god she was beautiful back here. I kissed each cheek gently and my tongue went exploring. I bathed each cheek completely, delighting in the knowledge that I was licking my older sisters ass while she slept. Hell, being so naughty was half the fun.

I reached for the top of her panties and slid them off of her and down her legs. I threw them into the pile with her skirt. When she woke up she would think she had pulled them off with her skirt and had been too drunk to notice.

I noticed that she had a small tattoo of a devil holding a pitchfork on her ass. Underneath in small letters were the words 'Daddy's Girl" How sweet. I kissed that devil. Maybe within a few days she could add Mommy's girl.

I gently pulled her cheeks apart. Marie had taught me about the joys of ass licking and I was eager to taste my sister. She looked beautiful to me back there and my tongue gently traced a circle around the outside of her ass. Umm yummy. My tongue flicked out gently and touched her ass. Because she was lying flat I could not get my tongue all the way inside her but I did the best I could. I corkscrewed my tongue on her beautiful brown hole and fucked it in and out. Another moan escaped her from somewhere deep inside. I licked and chewed on the inside of her butt until I had had my fill. I licked on her pussy, which was soaking wet despite her being passed out. God, her pussy juice was indescribable. I couldn't get enough. My tongue switched between her pussy and her ass, licking and sucking.

I slipped two fingers up into her pussy, which accepted them without complaint. My tongue licked her ass as I finger fucked her. The sound of my fingers slurping in and out of her wet cunt filled the room but I was beyond caring. If she hadn't woken up by this time, she never would.

I pulled my fingers from her wet pussy and licked them clean. I wanted her on her back now. I grabbed her shoulder and turned her over, being a lot less gentle with her than I had been before. Her head rolled back on the pillow and her breathing remained deep and regular.

I spread her beautiful legs apart. From this angle her beauty was almost overwhelming. Her thighs were firm and creamy, spread open as they were, inviting my touch and kiss. Her pussy was beautiful. Her pubic hair had been trimmed neatly. The lips of her pussy were fleshy and hung open due to my earlier sucking. It was wet, open and inviting and I dove right in.

I licked my way up the inside of those creamy legs, stopping to nibble the area where they joined her crotch. I could taste the juice that had flowed down there from her pussy. I just had to take a moment to stare at sis's beautiful cunt before I ate it. I wanted to remember this sight and this moment forever.

Finally my tongue reached out and began a slow licking of those fleshy lips. Oh my, she tasted sooo good. I was beside myself with pleasure. I gently spread her apart and kissed her clit. "Mmhh" she moaned. My tongue traced the curl of her clit before I gently took it between my lips and gently sucked on it. It was wet and tasty.

I took a quick glance upward and Rachael's head was moving slightly back and forth on the pillow. I knew that some part of her mind was enjoying the hell out of this. I increased my sucking on her clit and slid two fingers up inside her.

Her body was reacting even if her mind was shut down. Her hips began bucking up and down as she began fucking my eager face. Her juices were practically pouring out of her now and I eagerly licked up as much as I could. Finally her muscles seemed to suddenly tighten up and I knew she was cumming.

I sucked even harder now and she reached her release. She rode my face for what seemed an eternity and then she was still again. Her breathing was fast and irregular now but as far as I knew, she was still out.

I spent several minutes licking her clean. I knew that I should leave but there was one more thing that I wanted to do. I pulled her bra down off of one arm and took her nipple into my mouth. I just had to taste her breasts. Her nipples were hard and felt so good in my mouth. I could have stayed all night just nursing on them. Reluctantly however, I let her nipple slip out of my pursed lips. Umm, that had been sweet. I climbed out of her bed and found my panties and put them on. I leaned over the bed and kissed her gently on the lips.

"Thank you baby," I whispered softly.

"You're welcome little sister," she answered, " Turn off the lamp on the way out will you?"

Oh Shit!

12