A French Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Beejayne
Beejayne
124 Followers

Lenny came in and Karl glanced up at her. "God she looks great." He thought. But he was also bothered remembering what had happened the night before.

"I can't find my underwear, my nice black panties." Lenny told him as she sipped the steaming coffee. "Not a big problem except that I don't want to leak on my skirt. I've looked everywhere, even in Gil's room."

"Gil? That's his name?"

"Yes. I've used some tissue for now, so it should be okay until we get back to Nice."

"Oh, so you are coming back to Nice with me. I thought you might want to stay here."

Silence.

"Sorry, that was a joke." He went on.

Lenny looked at him. "Karl, maybe I should say I'm sorry for what happened, but I'm not."

"I didn't think you were. Actually, though, something's been bothering me about that."

"What's that?" She asked.

"I enjoyed it too!" He blurted out, red-faced.

"What? You enjoyed me having sex with another man?" She sat up and looked at him open mouthed. All this time she thought he hated the whole thing, but this admission surprised her.

"It's difficult for me to talk about," Karl said. "Maybe this evening after a couple of drinks I'll be able to discuss it with you. Hearing the noise from the bedroom, hearing you saying things to...to Gil, well, as I said, we'll talk about it this evening."

Gil came in. "C'est fait! C'était très simple. Allons, je vous montrerai. "

Karl got up and went with him to the car.

"Voyez, cette petit tube était coupe. Et voila, c'est fait. "

"Merci, Gil. " Karl thought for a moment. "Et si je vous paie pour ca, combien est-il?"

He still wants to pay me, Gil thought. " Eeeh, je ne sais pas.....Une demi-heure....ca fait......peut-être, vingt-cinq Euros. "

Karl was smiling. "Et pour la chambre et le petit-déjeuner? "

"Soixante Euros. " Gil answered.

Still smiling, Karl said. "Ca fait." He looked at his phrase book. "Quatre-vingt cinq Euros. Ce n'est pas cher pour une putain, n'est ce pas? "

Gil stood still, glaring at Karl for just a moment, then "Cochon! Votre femme est une belle femme, une vraie dame. Jamais putain." He spat, slammed down the hood of the car, then walked away.

Lenny came out. "What was that about?" She asked.

"I'll explain on the way to Nice." Karl said. "Are you ready to go?"

"Just a minute, I want to say goodbye to Gil."

"Of course."

She went into the house. Found Gil who was clearing the table.

"Au revoir, Gil. Last night, la nuit est tres bonne - was wonderful."

"For me aussi. You come back. I love you again toute la nuit."

They kissed long and deep. Then Lenny turned and walked out to the car.

As they drove away, Lenny asked Karl what all the fuss was about just now.

"Well, I asked your friend Gil, your lover Gil, how much the room and fixing the car would have cost. He said 85 Euros. I said that was cheap for a piece of ass." And he laughed. "He was furious that I implied you were a whore."

"Yes, I can understand that. Gil is very nice." Lenny said.

Meanwhile Gilbert had gone back up stairs, he went into his room, opened a draw and took out a pair of black panties. He closed his eyes and buried his nose in them.

Beejayne
Beejayne
124 Followers
12