A French Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah Kevin, your cock feels so good deep in me!" I said.

"I want to feel you cum on my cock," he said into my ear while his left hand moved to my clit. Now I was free to hold onto the post of the bed with both hands while he fucked me. I could feel the muscles in my abdomen tense as I neared my orgasm.

"Oh baby, I'm gonna cum on your hard cock!" I told him. He stopped moving his hips and concentrated all of his energy into teasing my clit. Suddenly I felt wave after wave of pleasure roll over my body. My vaginal muscles clutched and milked Kevin's rod tightly sending him over the edge with me, emptying his cum deep into me. We enjoyed the moment for what seemed like forever before we both collapsed against the footboard of my bed, breathing deeply. We lay still for a moment before Kevin began to stir. Between placing kisses on the back of my neck he said, "that was amazing!"

"I know!" I agreed. Kevin started to roll onto the bed but I stood up, "are you in the mood for a hot bath?" I asked.

"I don't think I could move!" He said wearily. I pulled on his arms, "Try, I have a big Jacuzzi bathtub."

"With jets?" he asked raising one eyebrow.

"Yep, five of them, and the tub is so big that even you could fit into it with me."

Slowly he stood and followed me into the bathroom. With his hands on my shoulders. When I bent over to turn the water on, he gently ran his hands over my bare bottom. I added some rose scented bubble bath and watched as the water and suds filled the tub.

"What's that scent?" Kevin asked sniffing the air.

"Sex?"

"No, is that roses?"

"Oh yeah, do you like it."

"I love it, but I can't go to work smelling like roses. You have no idea what will happen to me. I will be the butt of every joke!" He protested.

"Fine, then just watch me." I said stepping into the steaming hot water. He stood for a moment as I used my bath sponge to gently pour the lathery water over my bare body.

"Oh my god!" he said and finally gave in and stepped into the water with me. "Man, you like it hot." he said as he eased into the water. He put his long arms on the outside of the tub and rested his head back. I looked at him for a moment, admiring his sexy good looks before I settled into the water on top of him with my bare back resting on his chest. He adjusted his legs so that my hips were resting between his thighs and his knees were on either side of me. His arms encircled me and held me comfortably.

"You feel so good," I told him.

"I could say the same about you."

I reached over and turned the jets on, causing the water to churn and roll around us. We sat in silence for a long time, just enjoying the feel of each other's bodies in the warm water. It wasn't long before I felt the semi-hardness of his cock pressing into the small of my back. I knew that if it got any harder it would be uncomfortable for both of us, so I turned over and straddled him. I leaned over and rested my body on his with my head on his shoulder. His hands moved up and down my back and hips, while the water and lather covered our bodies. I let my hands move up to his chest so that I could tease and play with his nipples. I could feel his chest rising and falling faster beneath me. Within seconds his fully hard cock was pressing against my entrance. I moved my hips just a little and settled myself onto his cock. We sat like that for a moment, before Kevin began to use all of his strength to lift me up and down on himself. The strokes were long and slow with a beat between them as I sat on him. It was as if we were moving in slow motion. We didn't even say a word to one another as we moved. I sat up and looked at his face. His eyes were closed and his mouth was slightly open. I leaned over and kissed him softly on the cheek. He turned his head and responded to my kiss. Our tongues touched, then slid over one another, to explore the other's mouth. I pulled away from him and looked into his hazel eyes. We watched each other as our thrusts became more intent. I was the first to cum, my fingers digging deeply into the flesh of his pectoral muscles. Kevin arched his back and shuddered deeply, once again emptying his load into me. I collapsed onto his chest, my breathing fast. His hands stroked my hair as we both tried to regain our breath. I began kissing his chest, moving up to his neck and ears. He took my face in his hands and looked deeply into my eyes, "you are amazing." He said softly.

"You are to." I whispered to him. He kissed me so softly that for a moment I wasn't sure if it had even happened. He started to rearrange his body beneath me, his face grimacing slightly.

"You okay?" I asked.

"I think you broke me!" he teased. When he saw the horrified look on my face, he said, "I have really bad knees and my lower back has been bothering me lately."

"Well, it's not like your in a rough job or anything."

"Actually, only one of my pains is work related."

"Oh really." I settled once again with my head on his chest. I could hear his heart beating softly in my ear.

"Yeah, I blew out my knees playing basketball several years ago." His voice echoed through his chest as he spoke.

"What about your back?"

"Well that was bad before I started in this business and taking falls on my ass every night has only made it worse."

"Sounds like your warranty has expired."

"A few years ago. But you know what they say."

"What."

"We can re-build him. We have the means. We have the technology. He'll be better, faster, stronger."

I raised up and looked at him for a moment before I recognized what he was saying, "Ah! The Six Million Dollar Man!"

"Yeah, I used to love that show!"

"Me too, of course I was SO young when it was on that I don't really remember specific episodes." I teased. Kevin gently smacked my ass under water, making the suds lap up over the edge of the tub.

"Hey I could give you a massage!" I suggested.

"Are you any good?"

"Am I any good! What do you think?" I asked as I playfully pinched his nipple.

"Okay. Besides, I'm getting all pruney," he said holding up his hands so I could see the wrinkles on the tips of his fingers.

I stood up and got out of the water. I wrapped my white terrycloth robe around my body.

"Hey do I get anything?" he asked as he stood. I turned and looked at him, standing in the tub, dripping wet.

"Wow! You look so good wet that it's almost a shame to let you dry off, but here." I said as I tossed him a towel. He dried off and stepped out of the tub as he secured the towel around his hips. I rummaged in my lotion collection for a moment before finding two scents that I thought he might like.

"We can use Country Apple or The Stress Relief." I held up the two tubes of massage lotion.

"I can't smell like apples anymore than I can smell like roses."

"I guess it's the Stress Relief then." I walked back into the bedroom and he dutifully followed me.

"Where do you want me?"

"On the bed I guess since I don't have a table or anything." He climbed into my bed, removed the towel, and lay flat on his stomach.

"Well I don't think this robe is going to lend itself to giving you a massage so let me change real quick." I went to the armoire and pulled out a pair of Star Trek boxer shorts and a white t-shirt. I let the robe fall to the floor, I looked up to see Kevin watching me.

"You really are beautiful."

"Thank-you," I said striking a pose for him, before I put the clothes on.

"Star Trek?"

"Yeah, I'm a huge fan." I used the step stool to get into bed and straddle his hips. I put a little of the lotion on my hands and began to work it into his soft skin. I let my thumbs move along his spine, feeling the muscles relax beneath my touch.

"You really are good at this," he said as I rubbed his shoulders.

"Thank-you. It would be easier if I had a table or something."

"You know one of the guys I sometimes travel with has his own massage table. Too bad he's not going to be doing this show in Dallas. Which is odd since his name is Dallas. You'd think this would be the one place he'd be eager to be."

"Did he go home?"

"Yeah."

"Well, if given the choice between being here and home which would you choose?"

"Definitely here," he sighed softly. I laughed and continued to rub his back and shoulders. I changed my position, "sit up." I instructed. He sat up and looked at me. I began to work the lotion into his thighs and knees. He stretched his long legs out and leaned against the back of the headboard, "you have magic hands." he said softly.

He had wonderful legs, long, tan and very muscular. I watched his face and his nude body as I moved my hands up the inside of his thighs. His eyes closed and he seemed to melt into my bed.

"You must sleep very well," he said.

"How do you mean?"

"This is the most comfortable bed I have been in in forever. I'm used to hotel beds."

"Well gees! Sleeping on rocks would be better then sleeping in hotel beds."

"You have no idea how true that is." He snuggled further into the soft down of the feather mattress. "I could sleep here forever." As I moved my hands farther up his thighs he spread his legs, allowing me access to his cock and heavy balls. He sighed softly, and took my hands in his, "I don't think I'm going to be able to help you this time. I think I'm all tapped out."

"You think?" I asked raising an eyebrow. I took my t-shirt off and slipped out of my shorts. "Are you sure?"

"Why don't I see what I can do for you?" he took me in his arms and kissed me deeply, our naked bodies pressed against one another. He rolled us over so that I was on my back. With gentle kisses he moved his way down my body. When he was between my thighs he looked up at me. His fingers spread my lips and his tongue darted out. I couldn't believe how hot his tongue was on my clit.

"Oh my god, Kevin!"

His long, thick fingers slid deep into me while his tongue rapidly teased my clit. I could feel my juices gushing onto his fingers and face as he ate me. I put my feet on his back and pressed my cunt against his face. I tightened my pussy around his fingers and began to fuck his face wanting to cum so bad. Once again just as the moment was about to wash over me, Kevin stopped what he was doing.

"Okay I was wrong," he whispered in my ear after he had moved back up my body. Before I could respond he had thrust his enormous cock into me. I cried out as I instantly came hard on his rod.

"God you feel so good when you come on me like that," he said as he pumped his hips. In one movement he rolled us over again so that I was on top of him. I ground myself against him as I rode him hard. Once again his hands gripped my hips setting the pace that I moved at. We moved like this for the longest time, before Kevin moved his hand and began teasing my clit. I heard a deep guttural moan escape from his lips and he thrust his hips up. I could feel his cum shooting deep into me and his body quaked beneath me.

"Oh fuck!" he said loudly, "we have to stop now or you're going to kill me!"

I leaned over and kissed him gently, curling up next to him with my head on his chest. We slept for the longest time before a phone call woke me up.

"What is that sound?" I heard Renee's voice say.

"It's Kevin snoring" I answered her.

"You need to get that boy into Dallas, yesterday." she said.

"What time is it?"

"Six and he needs to be at Reunion Arena by seven thirty, even then he will be a little late."

"Okay, I'll get him up, hey, thanks for calling, how was the trip with the two Mr. Cleans?"

"I'll have to tell you all about it, and you will have to tell me about your afternoon."

"I will, don't worry."

12