A Lesson to Remember

Story Info
There are consequences for lying.
1.5k words
4.46
17.4k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in so much trouble. Every day after the work is all done and we are unwinding for the evening, Daddy and I discuss my behavior during the day. He questions whether I ate enough, if I sent him a picture, and so on. He also very specifically asks if I came without permission because he knows it's a weak area of my submission. For the past three days, I had answered him in the negative, assuring him I had not orgasmed without asking. All three days it had been a lie, and the guilt began to gnaw at me until I could no longer take it. I confessed.

That is what brings the story here, to me naked and tied spread eagle on the bed waiting for my punishment, wondering how bad it will be. Unauthorized orgasms are one thing; lying is in a category of its own. A drop of sweat trickled down between my breasts, leaving goosebumps in its wake. Some obscure corner of my mind was looking forward to whatever was to come, knowing that I needed it. The rest of me just wanted to get it over with so that I could have a clean slate and be a good girl again.

After an eternity, the bedroom door opened. My breath caught in my throat. I could tell by the look on his face, that for the foreseeable future, he was Sir and not Daddy. As always when this happens, I became a little frightened and a lot aroused. The baby girl inside my head retreated somewhere safe, and I was ready to be his obedient whore until he was finished.

"You lied to me, slut."

I winced, but there was no denying it. "Yes Sir. I did."

"What should I do about it?"

That one caught me by surprise. He isn't usually one to ask, he just does. I let out a breath and told the truth. "You should punish me, Sir. Severely. There is no excuse, and I'm sorry."

"Not as sorry as you're going to be."

If this were supposed to be playful or fun, I would probably make a comment about how that was the most cliché Dom line ever. As it was, I barely had time to process his words before his riding crop came down hard on my exposed pussy. No warmup. There was no way in hell I could hold back the whimper that automatically sprang to my lips. I struggled reflexively against my bonds, but they were solid and there was no escaping.

He continued to whip my vulnerable cunt with his crop, sometimes alternating and hitting my inner thighs instead, which only seemed to hurt worse. Eventually, he paused and rubbed the punished areas for just a second, granting the tiniest bit of relief. The break only lasted long enough for him to pinch and pull my nipples hard and attach alligator clamps. After that, he picked the crop back up and the onslaught didn't stop until tears were streaming down my face and my thighs and pussy were an angry patchwork of red.

I wondered for a second if it was over, but he did not leave me to contemplate long. He began to whip my tits, that were already painfully engorged from the clamps.

"Please Sir, it hurts so bad." I cried, in desperation.

"Mhmm. Did you lie to me?"

It was clearly a rhetorical question. I fell silent. He punished my tits with the same ferocity he had used on my poor pussy and thighs. He stopped only after whipping the clamps off of my tits, resulting in a high-pitched scream from me as the blood came rushing back. He paused.

"Are you okay, baby?"

As long as he is calling me baby, I'll always be okay. But that's not what I said.

"Yes Sir. I-I-I I'm okay."

He pulled a water bottle out of nowhere.

"Breathe. Take a few sips. Let me know when you're ready to continue."

Oh fuck. There was more?!?

I took a couple deep breaths and sipped, collecting myself as best as possible while being covered in sweat, tears, and painful patches of red.

"I'm ready, Sir."

Sir untied my arms and legs and flipped me over. He pulled me up onto my knees and only retied my hands.

"Are you sorry for being bad?"

Before I could answer, I felt the wooden paddle connect with my left ass cheek.

"Owwwwieeee Yes, Sir! I'm sorry!"

"Why would you lie to me?"

This time the paddle smacked even harder against my right ass cheek.

"I.. I didn't want to disappoint you." I sniffled.

"What do you think I feel when I have to punish you for lying?"

I didn't answer, and the paddle hit my ass four times in rapid succession.

"You know better, don't you?"

"Yes, Daddy." I couldn't help it. I was trying to be strong, but it was impossible when he spoke to me like that.

He spanked me hard a few more times before dropping the paddle. To my surprise, he began to run his fingers over my pussy. Even though it had been thoroughly punished, I couldn't keep myself from arching towards his touch. I was so soaked that I could hear the squelch when his fingers deftly entered my fuck hole. After a few strokes of his fingers in the right spots, suddenly all I wanted was to cum all over his fingers, his cock, anything he would give me. I pressed my face down and moaned loudly into the pillows, enjoying every second of his attentions to both my clit and my slippery hole. I could feel the orgasm raging deep in my belly, and I knew I was powerless to stop it.

"Please, Daddy!" I called out, desperate for the permission I so carelessly failed to ask for in the days before.

He stopped immediately. "No."

"But..."

"Do you really think you deserve to cum?"

"No, no Sir I don't"

"You know what I'm going to do?"

"Sir?"

"I'm going to fuck your red, tight little whore ass hard until I cum while your poor little cunt drips and begs to be used. It won't be getting any more attention until further notice."

I moaned, his words paradoxically making my need to orgasm increase ten-fold. He knew it would, of course. He knows me.

He came up to the head of the bed and turned my head to the side before shoving his cock roughly down my throat.

"That's it, get it nice and wet for your ass, slut." I got as much saliva on it as possible while I took it down my throat, gagging violently.

He moved back behind me and pushed his thick cock against my asshole. I tried to relax as much as I could to ease the pain, but gentle was not part of his game-plan. When his cock made it past the resistance, he paused.

"That's it. Take that cock up your ass like a good girl."

My submissive heart lit up and inspired me to reply.

"Please Sir, please fuck my ass hard and teach me a lesson."

He didn't need any further invitation. He began ramming his cock into my ass hard and fast while I made a noise that was some combination of a moan and a whimper. He picked up the paddle and started to spank me as he fucked me, taking the pain to a new level. I was distracted only by my cunt, which relished the feeling of his balls slapping hard against it, even knowing it wouldn't be enough to bring me to the orgasm I so frantically craved. Right when I thought I might actually finish from being fucked hard in the ass, he pulled out and came back to the head of the bed.

"Don't you dare stop until you get cum" He said, thrusting his cock into my mouth. I put all my energy into sucking his cock, swirling my tongue around the tip and licking his balls. It wasn't long before he erupted into my mouth. I sucked harder, making sure to milk every single drop from his delicious cock. When he was finished, I held it in my mouth and opened for him to inspect.

"Good girl, you may swallow."

After swallowing, I peeked up at him.

"D-Daddy?"

Without a word, he swiftly untied me and scooped my trembling body into his arms. My Daddy was back, and he carried me to our after-care chair where he sat with me curled up in his lap. I buried my face against his chest, letting the residual sobs leave my body.

"Did you learn your lesson?" Daddy asked softly

"Y-yes Daddy." I stuttered before shoving my face right back against him.

"Hey. Shhh. You are such a good girl."

I peeked up. "Really?"

"Yes. You were so brave during your punishment. I am so proud of you."

"But... but I lied to Daddy."

"Are you going to do that again?"

"NO!"

He chuckled at my emphatic tone and held me tighter, rocking me.

"I love you, baby girl."

"I love you too, Daddy. And I love Sir too."

He wiped a stray tear from my cheek and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I think we need ice cream."

My soul smiled then, because I really did have the best Daddy/Sir in the whole wide world.