All Comments on 'A Friend in Need'

by Austin454

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sharing Can Be Wonderful Fun for All!......

I, too, experienced a similar situation with my husband, except it was he who did the comforting. An old college room mate of mine had just gone through a terrible, terrible divorce and came to visit (me) us for a couple of weeks and I also urged him to spend a little time with her to restore her self-confidence. Only after the second or third night of her "therapy" did she and I finally confess to my husband that we had been bi lovers in college. We became a wonderful threesome over a period of almost four years until she decided to re-marry. The new husband wanted no part of her in a bi relationship (when she told him she was a little bit "curious" what that might be like) and there was definitely no room for any swinging activity in his world! Only once after she re-married did we have the pleasure of her company ... after our kids were grown-up and her husband was in Europe on business for two weeks did she come to visit for ten days. We hardly got out of bed during her stay but that's the only time we've been together since. Needless to say, she had NOT lost her touch or her interest ..... so we're all been praying for another European business trip for her husband sometime soon.

Jeanne from Northern Michigan

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
"NO F'n WAY"!

Friendship is one thing, but sleeping around with a friends wife, B S. If he were a true friend there would be no talk, this is nothing but sick! And any man that would offer his wife, woman her husband, are just as sick. Have no business even being married. The friend made his bed, he can sleep in it, but not with a friends wife. Go get a Hooker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sexy story

I encouraged my wife to have sex with a friend of ours a long time ago and when she came back to our bed we had the hottest sex ever. She did it all over again the following two nights and related every detail to me as we fucked ourselves silly, so I related to your story in every way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Awesome

Loved the theme, nothing to get F'n hung up about!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
re: "NO F'n WAY"!

Also, since his depression was brought on by his wife's cheating, sleeping with another man's wife -- whether or not the man approves is immaterial -- is beyond hypocritical.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
W.T.F.

Who cares.Let him move in and your wife have his kids.

ChucknWNCChucknWNCover 16 years ago
Great Story

Loved the story! Man, I don't understand the people that have left such negative comments; if they disliked this story so much what are they even doing on this site. Its a friend helping a friend, in no way did it make the wife a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Been there

Yeah, I have been there to. My first wife comforted a friend with a failing marriage to. Only she forgot to ask my permission. Kicked both the friend and the wife out. End of story.

But offering your wife is just plain stupid. Give him a nice bottle of Johnny Walker. That headache is curable.

regards,

Bertram

bartdogbartdogover 16 years ago
geez!

I enjoyed your story very much! For all you complaining bout the wife being a slut...for pete's sake..its a freaking story!! This is Literotica...we come here to be entertained in one way! If you don't like this stuff..go find a site with happy stories about fluffy bunnies and crap like that! I come here to read hot stories..not judge a fictional one with my moral views! People...get a freaking grip!!!

Nick

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
GREAT STORY

Good sexy stroy = a pity the other idiots can't appreciate it for what it was- a "LOVING WIVES" story - not real life - they are so insecure about their wives going with other guys that they can't even bear to read stroies about such happenings .....

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I Feel Sorry for the Moral Morons

They may have a very miserable life to find joy by putting down the stories that enjoy us perverts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
First story, nicely done

Have someone edit your story for spelling and grammatical errors. Otherwise, nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Some on the moral high-ground ...

Gotta love some of these ... they went to church yesterday and then logged into LIT when they got home. Good story and want to see the continuation. Don't let the Moral High-grounders sway you in anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
There is a difference in cheating

and the share the wife wimp. This guy was the latter. I don't understand why he would enjoy it, but clearly he did. I suppose that some "men" think that they can enhance their status by proving to others that their mate is a good sex partner. Longhorn__07 also wrote that men have physical response to knowing their mate was used by others.

<p>

I suppose that's the only way some "men" can get hard, still it doesn't seem much like a marriage. You lose something special when you give your wife away, especially when you don't even get some strange in return.

Joyce770Joyce770over 16 years ago
Nice

I liked it, very good first effort.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 16 years ago
Moralists be damned!

If I was stuck in a no-touch marriage I would want good friends like these good friends. If my friends were hurting like the guy in this story was hurting I would hope that my wife and I could be REALLY good friends to him. The story hints at more... I hope the more continues to be loving and careful of everyone's feelings.

CindysBobCindysBobover 16 years ago
great story

This was a really good bit of erotica. It was paced well, got right to the action...terrific fantasy. And as a counter to some of the other comments, it is a "fantasy". It aroused me...do I intend to hand my wife over to my best buddy tonight? Probably not.

But I do fanasize about just such a thing...turning my wife over to another guy (or group of guys) for some rough treatment gets me stoked. Do I really want her roughed up and fucked while I watch? No.

This story was very well done. It got me hard, and I actually had my cock in my hand by the last lines.

Thanks for writing.

CindysBob BbCindys@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
nice story

Looking forward to more, would like to hear a continuation of that night and what happens the next. Great.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 16 years ago
Where's the sequel?

Nice little ditty here. A good situational set-up, characters that pull you in as real, descriptions that are vague enough to fill in the blanks but enough to form a pleasant picture... then it caps off with complex sex: both emotional, and from the hubby's view, a bit kinky (he did sneak over to watch, after all). This was entertaining... and I hope to see a sequel soon!

don87654don87654over 15 years ago
Loved and Pregged

So did Mike knock her up? He should have, and then let you raise the baby with her, and he comes back later on and develops a sibling or two with that baby, all with your approval.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
OK

NEED'S SOME GAY ACTION

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 14 years ago
Love is not a singles game...

it can be played to include others. This story shows that quite well. Helping a man back from the depths is a loving gift that both of them gave him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
and husband replies ...

you may have mike as often anywhere you want, and by the way dear, we are through...now go back to wherehe is sleeping because the two of you are leaving by 9:30 am. ANd then he handles all those financial details too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Not just "NO", but "HELL NO!"

You're asking the readers to believe that he's going to let his good friend come into his house and sleep with his wife because the poor guy is having problems with his cheating, slut wife? That just makes his wife a cheating slut too. And she wants to do it again. What a bitch! This proposition is just to ludicrous to be believable. Why don't you send hubby back up to sleep with Mike's wife in the bargain. Makes about as much sense as this pig slop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You either like it or not

This might sound weird but there are men who like to fantasise with the idea of watching their wife being fucked. If you like it then there is no need for anyone to explain the feeling because you already know the feeling the sensation and if you do not like it then no one will ever be able to explain the feeling because you will not understand it! You might call this sick but for some it is exiting!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Qustion

Can husband comfort sexy young girl friend?

OH HELL NO. He is to much of a sissy ass WACC

Plus that would be cheating

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
1 star!

Total dogshit of a story!!!

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 9 years ago
I suppose you are the only one...

...who gets anything out of this (lets call it "story"). Nevertheless I am quite sure that the mass of wanna-be-cuckolds on "Cuckerotica" will give you standing ovations....

Due to the fact that I do have balls I cannot do other than give you 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆ (4): TWO GUYS WHO ARE BEST FRIENDS & THE WIFE OF ONE OF THEM...

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I like this atory very much & gave it a 5- (4.6/5.0 = 92%)

To my mind the story is erotic.

ParkierParkierover 7 years ago
Erotic Story

I hope the next night the all had a MFM 3-some.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- [(5-) 4.6/5.0 = 92% = A] This is a sex story and s love story 2-in-1

I liked the story.

Many negative user comments just don't make if you check the story tags, which are clear & not at all ambiguous: wife sharing - voyeur husband - husband's friend - wife.

Wife sharing can be an act of true love.

The story is about 3 very decent people: a husband and wife who, in an unusual set of circumstances, invite a male frend into their marriage. (Sometimes it takes THREE to tango.)

The husband is a voyeur thru and thru & he can't help it. He is ashamed to admit to his wife that he watched her have sex with another man. He is probably afraid his wife would have some reservations as to that kink of his.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I gave this story a 5- (4.65/5.0 = 93%) The story is very erotic but also romantic in its own (kinky!) way!

I became fully aware of my voyeur side rather late in my life. Soon thereafter I came to terms with my other side.

I never told my wife that i have disvovered my own other side but she figured it out by herself.

She started teasing me in bed that her lovers are no match for me. "That makes you a keeper... i am dumping them one by one..."

Then, one night i had to go to Emmergency in the City Hospital (sprained anckle). She drove me there. Waiting time was long & she called my best buddy from work to come & see us. He arrived 20 min. later.

She knew both of us before i married her. My buddy made a move before i did but was rejected. I made my move after that and gradually she & i first became an item, them we tied the knot.

The 3 of us were sitting in a corner of the large waiting room.

My wife instantly started to flirt with my friend, but every so often she looked me, established eye contact & sent me a kiss.

"Oh my good. Was i blind years ago or you are getting better looking? You are atteactive."

"In hindsight, i should've hooked up with both of you, at least until i make up my mind."

"May i hug you one more time... you kissed on both cheeks like Europeans... Do you know that some cultures kiss 3 times."

"Lets hug again... your lips are soft & wet. What possed me to say no before we even kissed. I must have been insecure... i should've first made out with you a few times and then try you in bed..."

"Oh, i am so happy you are here... can i hug you again & kiss you on the mouth this time? OMG I see what i missed..."

She looked at me: "Honey, our friend is not as shy as he looks: he is blushing but when i hug him he squeezes me like he means business. Please tell him to stop blushing..."

Then she told my buddy:"Don't feel bad. You will not ruin our marriage no matter what... Your best buddy is a keeper & i will never leave him. I don't wanna jeopardize YOUR marriage. You are a great guy. We both think that... I meant everything i said... Give me one more kiss & please go to your wife & kids, it's getting late..."

"Now, go before i start groping you. Go!"

While above was unfolding, i was in a state of HYPNOTIC TRANCE, i was JEALOUS & HAPPY at the same time.

(Yours Truly is married to a Loving Wife.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
*****- [(5-) 4.6/5.0 = 92%]

My wife fucked my best friend when we all lived & worked in a minimg community in Northern Canada. She reported to me she slept with him each time they did it.

I was in a hypnotic trance of sorts, totally mesmerized, feeling like a rabbit caught in the headlights. Soon the triangle turned into a happy ménage à trois.

Presently my best friend is out of the picture as a third wheel (not as OUR best friend).

The experience cemented our marriage and our love.

MENAGE A TROIS CAN BE A WIN-WIN-WIN COMBINATION FOR THE RIGHT THREE PROPLE. Otherwise it can be a disaster.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

more cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Some Women Believe They Can Love Two Men

And the vast majority of women can enjoy sex with men other than their husband. My wife had sex with more than 30 men before she met me. I was constantly running into men in bars who were thrilled to tell everyone in the bar what sexual skills my wife exhibited with them. And during our marriage she made a habit of returning to her hometown and renewed her sexual trysts with former boyfriend and her ex-husband. Finally when I had proof of her sexual trysts with her ex-husband and support of her family, I had no choice but to separate/divorce her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
poor old wittol

Austin must be a Reagan or Trump man,could be just a plain old cocksucker

Vamp82Vamp82over 5 years ago
Good FICTION

I enjoy stories that feature wives having sex with other men. Stories that are obviously fiction. This was a good start to a good FICTIONAL story. To bad assholes bad mouthed your FICTIONAL story. I would have enjoyed sequels to your FICTIONAL story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
great hotwife in the making story.

Love this story. I would love to watch and or hear my wife getting pleasured by another man with a big dick. I am a wannabe hotwife hubby, I have told wife I would love fuck her cum filled pussy after another guy has cum in her. So this is right up my alley.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟- (5-)

😊

eskyeskyover 4 years ago
Great story 5*

My wife did exactly the same thing with a friend of ours and we all loved the experience. After his divorce he came to stay with us for two weeks and my wife went to his bed every night for a hour before coming back to our bed. He told me later that if it had not been for my wife's company in bed at night he would have gone around the bend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

great story, my wife gave an old friend a blow job twice after his wife left him.

I was glad she could help him out. He was in a bad way.

patilliepatillieover 2 years ago

Good tale, sshould have included the followup the next day, and after how each felt and what impact it had on the marriage. That would make it excellent if well done.

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
Bad

Should have known better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It could of been a 4 or a 5 star had it been a longer story. There always has to be some kind of conflicted emotions going on before, during, and after.

A part 2 is needed maybe the friend he helped would begin to claim his wife's pussy as his own idk but definety there should be more to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent: ★★★★★ (5.0)!

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

The last sentence made too many assumptions by her, or it would have been a 5

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This story was very believable. The fact she immediately returned to her husband i think was the reassurance he would need to let her do it again. Cleverly written.

5 stars 🌟

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous