All Comments on 'A Friend Lends Me Her Husband'

by Catmoore

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

years of marriage balanced out by some strange cock!! very sad and depressing.

lesliejoneslesliejonesalmost 13 years ago
charming

this isone of the warmest portrayals of this very sympathetic situation i've yet encountered--it turned me on with the kindness exuding from the three of them, especially Carey

Sidney43Sidney43almost 13 years ago
Nicely written

Really can't add much more than the title comment. Leaves a lot unsaid about how their future relationship goes, or if the husband/wife friends do this sort of thing often, but well done as a stand alone story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
What's sad about it ...

... is not the experience itself, but that they left her alone afterwards. Such things are a shock, and Cat will need loving (not necessarily sexual) support.

pope32767pope32767almost 13 years ago
What's sad about it ...

... is not the experience itself, but that they left her alone afterwards. Such things are a shock, and Cat will need loving (not necessarily sexual) support.

rjordanrjordanalmost 13 years ago
I counted 16 red H's...

...in your list of stories. This one will, undoubtedly make 17. I almost didn't read it because of the title. I'm glad I did. Beautifully written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
your

writing on this story is no better than the ones you post under your other name. If you're trying to keep someone from noticing then you should avoid posting the same stories. Not very bright, are you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

What I don't understand is why this couple are still married? they don't have have any kind of marriage. There is no love or respect in this marriage. They both live seperate lives so why not make it real and get divorced? the kids won't mind and the wife will get paid off and the husband can get on with his job and they can both fuck anyone they want without any kind of guilt or worry that they might offend thier partner.

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 13 years ago
A delicate and arousing tale...

Well done. For once a story which deals beautifully with the emotions, as well as the acts of sex.

chrisla777chrisla777almost 13 years ago
An Interesting Perspective

A fun read that I found interesting and perceptive. Enjoyed the analysis of her feelings as the story evolved.

Thank you for a good story.

ChrisLa777@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

This is beautifully done, thank you.

Anyone who has a problem with this story... has a problem, full stop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A lovely and hot story!

Thanks very much - beautifully written! Boy, there are some weird comments posted that I'd ignore if I were you.

TruckerguyTruckerguyalmost 13 years ago
Hot...Sexy...Loving

such a hot story filled with sexy eroticism...your words

paint a beautiful picture...loved the story...please write

more...and thanks

maineman4umaineman4ualmost 13 years ago
Who purchased the BMW?

What a terrific story. The emotions that Cat felt were reflected upon the reader. This reader could sense the frustration associated with Cat's losses. One could feel the relief or at least the anticipation, as Cat drove "with the hood down" to meet her friends. The sounds, tastes, touches of the love-making. To sum it all up, you expressed a broad spectrum of emotions that often are omitted in these stories. Five stars all the way.

Drop me an email: maineman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Oh Cat!

Some time back I made a promise to myself......that I should go back and read each and every one of your stories. Even though there was that one special story that sparked my incredible attraction to you I wanted to do this to try to get to know you better.....to better understand the real you.

It took me quite awhile because you have quite the collection now and sometimes days would go by before I could make the time to read another story. But I have finally finished my journey. I did learn more....first of all I learned what an incredibly gifted author you are. I also learned more about you. If I had to describe your life in a single word.......I would say complicated......but very, very interesting. Oopps...that's more than one word. :>)

Cat....I did so enjoy what we shared together....even though it was for just a short time....and yes, sadly I realized it wouldn't last. I so loved the pics you sent me......and yes, I still adore you.

playman64playman64almost 13 years ago
EXCELLENT

Love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
You are a great writer and for sure a great lover

Thanks. Wonderful story, realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
awesome

It needs more careful editing, but the eroticism of this story and your sensual words made me come before I was halfway down the second page. You touch my libido like a soft hand wet with the juices of an aroused cunt.

Susie

Los Altos CA

touchmatetouchmatealmost 13 years ago
Wonderfully Erotic

This should rank pretty high up there. This is what erotic literature is all about. Cat you have the pride of place here. Your language skills are fantastic . As you write in first person, we can see you and visualize you.The way you build up the passion to the climax is fantastic. I have just

become your big fan and want to say a big thank you for your wonderful submissions. Keep going,Cat....

2275jr2275jrover 12 years ago
lending a husband and her self adding to all a cumming threesome

brilliant story so very hot and horny you had me so wanting to read iot all again in case i miss some thing of this very erotic story,. and all the cumming of all involved

a friend leands me her husband what yet another fantastic story the writing second to none. awesome loved it so much. more i say more.

RockaliciousRockaliciousover 12 years ago
Blood engorged, totally soaked lips...

Cat, what an incredible story! How lucky Mike is to get to have some of your beautiful, hot, wet cunt. Nice to have such fun friends.

backwoodsman1952backwoodsman1952over 12 years ago
Wonderful and sexual and full of love

Cat, This is the first I have read of your stories but I will read more. It is beautifully written and a really great story. I normally would not have read a story with a title like this but for some reason, this one drew me in and I am glad it did. Thank you for inciting such a strong reaction in me. Robert

mrsrobinsonxmrsrobinsonxabout 12 years ago
Exciting.............

Just so arousing. This is certainly on my list of stories to read when hubby's out !!

Anne.

bigboy2485bigboy2485about 12 years ago
names

Is her name Cat or Mandy?

ClitNinjaClitNinjaabout 12 years ago
WOW - Hot, Hot, Hot... make me cum, Carey, Cat and Mike... and I did!!!

Cat this was indeed sexually hot! I love the way you write - you use "educated, sophisticated" vocabulary to describe people, their thoughts, struggles, their dress and appearance, their act of loving...

And you slip in some great "gutter talk", using words like cock, fuck... Great mix.

Both language styles, with a balanced mixture places this threesome in the sophisticated, intelligent, professional community, yet who have and share the "animalistic" side of there sexual desires and expressions. It does not take on a "prostitute, whore" and one night stand cock/cunt fuck. There seems to be real caring, yet it also is apparent that Mike and Carey had a plan or an agenda, even if it just developed that night.

I think the use of "Mandy" was not intentional, although, I would like to know how Mandy's name slipped into the story, when I think it was suppose to be Cat. Cat, will you let us in on "how Mandy related to the story or entered your thoughts" as you wrote?

I understand the mate whose own agenda was more important than loving his mate. Not only do I understand it, but I emphathize with Cat. In fact, I have said to my wife [40+ years], you love your stupid dog more than me and meeting my needs.

I like: the BMW, music, candlelight, laughter, kind/understanding spirit, freedom to share that intimate, sharing, giving, painful side of life, tears, nervousness, not a secret fuck with Mike/Cat, not forced, but gently encouraged, uncertainty about the husband offer, yet knowing the need for love and just plain a good fuck...

...lacy nightdress, undresssing, "darling", kissing combinations: Mike/Cat, Mike/Carey and then Cat/Carey, the tease, the slow love making, Cat cuming before Mike and Carey did, more loving, Carey joining and loving Cat... what can I say: I was HOT, HARD, and now placid as I sit naked and type my thoughts... I'm almost as spent as I would have been if I had been Mike.

I believe this is a secret fantasy of many men. I also know that there can be some struggles associated with threesomes: jealousy, needs not met... What I like is Cat came first and then all three came together. We are familiar with the marriage concept of two united becoming one. The last scene, at least on a physical level - the new math applies - 1+1+1=1, a threesome unity.

Some of the readers obviously have never been where Cat was. There can be reasons why people stay in a crappy relationship and do not get a divorce or even separate: children, financial/insurance reasons, parents... NSA relationship can be part of the solution. My observation is that those who read a story like these on Literotica, obviously do not have a "perfect" relationship with a significant other - or we would not be here.

The question or statement is made by one reader - re: Mike/Carey leaving Cat alone. I also find this a little disturbing, but I am reminded that we do not know all the story. Maybe we will be lucky enough to have Cat tell us more about this threesome - what happened next - was there other threesomes with other friends - did Cat and Carey ever make love alone or Mike and Cat, alone. Does Cat explore other women loving women trysts? I like the way Cat does not call this lesbian or bisexual - no labels, just three adults loving each other, satisfying each other, and giving to Cat.

I think more proof reading and corrections, would have made the story better. But for me, I accomplished what I wanted... a fantasy fulfilled, an alternative to a not so hot long term relationship, a story that caused me to strip as I read, drew me into the threesome and ultimately brought me to literal climax as I read the ending, when I read at the end - all three came together.

Thanks Cat. This is only the second story I have read. I will read more, especially since I see some lesbian and incest tales... secret fantasies that I have also.

johnr9911johnr9911almost 12 years ago
Brilliant !!!

Cat

This was absolutely fantastic - as Cat enjoys Mike and Carey !!!

Hot hot hot !!!

Loved it !!!

John

GizmorGizmoralmost 12 years ago
Friends

What a slow, sensual fuck. Makes one wish they were there. Looking forward to reading more of your stories. Keep it up. Thanks.

DWornockDWornockover 11 years ago
1*

"After the children left home and went to university"

That means they are old folks and much too old to be erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another fucking Brit brain diarrhoea !! 1* !

Don't those Pommy ass wipes know that they can't write??

amsterdamamsterdamabout 10 years ago
Lush tale

I was able to really engross myself in this story, imagining myself as Mike, my wife as Carey and a friend of ours as Cat. An arousing aid to a long held fantasy. I like your writing style and the empathy and understanding you built between your characters. I gave it 5 stars, the only disappointment was the rather abrupt and unsatisfying ending. Would love to know what happened the rest of the weekend and beyond. If you should ever feel inclined to enlighten us, let me know...

robertlrobertlover 9 years ago
Great story!

I could envision this trio making love together, wishing I was Mike in the story. Excellent storytelling of a loving couple offering their love to their best friend. A definite '5'

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent

Definitely worth 5 stars. Most ffm are short and about the guy. I'm a guy I love stories written in the woman's perspective cause they are usually more involved and detailed. This one did not disappoint. There is nothing else to say but WOW.

theghostwritertheghostwriterabout 9 years ago
Incredible

This is the second story of Cat's I have read abd it is even more fantastic than the first

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sharing is good

Remindes me of an experience I had with a close friend years ago

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Did she tell him she needs him home? Is that what the arguments were about? Was he trying to get enough to secure their retirement? Or was he just a workaholic with that as an excuse to stay away?

If so and he still wouldn't try to work on the marriage, what in the hell could a separation accomplish?

Did they have the understanding to open the marriage up during the separation?

We don't have enough information for a story.

This is just a cheating cunt in a threesome throwing her marriage down the toilet if nothing has been worked out.

Meh, start of maybe an ok story, but not enough info to go on at all.

csltcsltabout 6 years ago
Kudos

Can't wait to enjoy some more of your work.

Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
fabulous story

One of the most erotic stories on Lit from an awesome writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loan greatly appreciated

This is my 1st Catmoore read, which was full of satisfying eroticism. Looking forward to more reads and having the pleasure to interact personally with Cat.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

A dick and two whores.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Who is Mandy?

potsanpanspotsanpansover 2 years ago

Is her name Cat or Mandy?

mrsrobinsonxxmrsrobinsonxxabout 2 years ago

Fabulous story. Just so erotic. Loved the detail. Some stories stimulate me, this one, quite literally excited me. Thank you, Cat.

janhen86janhen86about 2 years ago

thank you, enjoyed it so much

sarah4gurlzsarah4gurlzabout 1 year ago

As well as being a great narrative from beginning to end, this story contains the most awesomely sensual and exciting description of an FFM threesome that I've ever read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous