All Comments on 'A Fucked Up Day Ch. 02'

by TxRad

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
excellent!

Great story! Not at all over the top or fake like so many others. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
GREAT!!!!

Why can't I give this a SEVEN??? Please add to this, you do fine work, great talent!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good god, give us more!

This was phenomenal! Please, give us more of the delicious story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More Please!!!

Such a HOT story...I want more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

More more more

MajkaZmajMajkaZmajalmost 12 years ago
Very nice

Thank you sir.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
fantastic

This'd be amazing to see continue.

IrfonIrfonover 11 years ago

That's the way to do it !!

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
I am not much into Doms and Subs or BDSM...

I guess I am just too old fashioned. But I did like this story quite a bit. Thank you for writing. I also liked some of your other stories I am reading most of those on your page.

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago

The story is going great but you need to do a I say..Her husband needs to be submissive totally. He should have thought about consequences knowing it was her company. she knew all along about his mistress and the secretary.

Auld_HenryAuld_Henryabout 10 years ago
Yes, that is the

way to run a successful company, no glass ceiling in this firm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Not your usual style, and certainly not very subtle, but worth reading

FandeborisFandeborisabout 2 years ago

This story was a ride. Plot changes out the wazoo. I am glad you tied all the ends together. Makes it more fun to read that way. With everybody living "Happily Ever after", except for Richard who got what he had coming, this was a fun read, and satisfying.

Good job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very enjoyable.

Campus77Campus777 months ago

What a great turn on story! I love strong women who know how to work their wiles to their benefit. I married one myself. Fortunately she treated me as an equal. Until she didn't. I'm hoping for a third chapter with all participants involved.

Campus77Campus777 months ago

This story could have been a VHS porn movie by Wes Craven in his early (1970's) days. I'm sure he would have done a bang up job. I kind of miss the old porno theaters. They were great fun for singles and couples before the internet became the go to.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
5942 Followers
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

A Fucked Up Day Previous Part

SIMILAR Stories