A Fucked Up Day Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,949 Followers

"What about me?" Richard asked quickly as his eyes came up to his wife's face. The grin there made him groan softly.

"From now on, I'm in complete charge of your sex life," Jamie whispered. "If you so much as jack off without my permission, I'll fire your dumb ass."

Richard's mouth dropped open and his eyes got wide. Jamie laughed and pulled Mary's head out from between her thighs. She did not really want to as the girl had real talent for eating pussy and licking an asshole.

Mary made a whimpering moaning sound as Jamie pulled on her hair. When Mary looked at her face, Jamie smiled and whispered, "Go give Richard a blowjob, a nice juicy blowjob. Just don't let him come until you do."

Mary groaned deeply and turned to crawl over to Richard. She pulled his dick away from his belly and swallowed it. Richard yelled loudly at the attack on his dick. Mary was totally out of control and he didn't stand a chance in hell of lasting more than a few minutes.

Jamie grinned at the pained expression on her husband's face. He like his blowjobs to be long, slow, and drawn out so he could enjoy them for as long as possible. Mary did not care what he wanted, she wanted a dick in her mouth and now. She wanted to get off and she was going to get what she wanted.

Mary's upturned ass was an invitation Jamie could not resist. She wished she had brought her strap-on but she had not figured on Richard's secretary being such a submissive little thing. Jamie went to her knees behind Mary and traced two fingers down the cleft of her ass. Mary moaned and spread her knees wider.

Jamie's fingers slipped easily into Mary's soaked pussy. Mary groaned and flexed her hips as her head bobbed up and down on Richard's dick. Jamie fucked the younger woman using the same tempo set by Mary's hips. Jamie could feel Mary's vagina clamping down on the fingers. She was very close to coming.

A hot breath against her anus was the only warning Mary got before Jamie's tongue started to probe her asshole. Mary had never given her asshole much thought. Now, between Jamie's tongue in it, her fingers rubbing her g-spot, and Richard's big tasty dick in her mouth....

Mary went off like a bomb. It was total and complete release. Somewhere in the back of her mind, Mary realized, she had been holding herself back. Now she didn't need to do that, now she was whole, her sexuality complete. Mary came as never before.

Somewhere in there, Mary had to swallow as Richard came in her mouth. This added fuel to her orgasmic fire. She sucked his dick hard and fluttered her tongue everywhere. She could hear Richard's groaning grunts and that spurred her on even more. Mary was entirely out of control, knew it, and loved it.

Jamie grinned as she sat back on her heels and watched the expressions on her husband's face as he came long and hard. Her fingertips still stroked Mary's g-spot but with a lighter pressure. Mary's hips jerked and twitched enough to vary the pressure. Mary's orgasm rolled on and on.

*****

Mary's head was lying on Richard's thigh and she was nursing on the head of his soft dick. The look on Richard's face was one very close to pain. Jamie grinned. Usually her husband did not allow that to happen. Tied as he was did not give him any chose.

Finally, Mary let the head slip from her mouth and she sighed deeply. If this was any indication of things to come, Mary was one happy and very satisfied camper. Slowly Mary lifted her head and sat back on her heels.

Jamie was right behind her and wrapped her arms around the younger woman. Mary sighed again and Jamie chuckled. "The fringe benefits with this company are great, aren't they?"

Mary giggled and started to nod. With a jerk as memory kicked in, she whispered, "Yes, Mistress."

Jamie kissed her on the cheek and whispered, "Good girl." Mary whimpered softly and snuggled back against her Mistress. Jamie hugged her tighter.

Richard watched the two women on the floor. His mind was working furiously on plans to regain control of the situation. Being tied to the chair was hampering any and all of them. His wife was in complete charge until he could get loose.

Jamie watched her husband out of the corner of her eye. She could almost read his mind. He wanted to be back in control. She nearly laughed at that idea. She had been in control all along, he just never realized it. Only now, it was out in the open and he would have to learn to live with it.

With a sigh, Jamie said, "I hate to untie you but...."

Mary giggled and Jamie kissed her on the shoulder. "You like him tied up, do you?"

"Yes, Mistress," Mary whispered. "I love the sounds he makes and the control I have over him."

"How about the control, I have over you?"

"That's even better." Mary replied with a shiver. "It adds a whole new dimension to things."

"Topping from the bottom is always fun," Jamie whispered and kissed Mary's shoulder again.

Looking up at her husband, Jamie smiled. "You can forget all those plans you're making to regain control. You've never had it and you never will. You do not have to call me Mistress but you are mine completely now and you always will be. That is, unless you want a divorce. It's all up to you now."

Richard's face got pale and then he visibly slumped in the chair. She had him by the nuts and the only way he was going to get loose was to cut his own nuts off. That was not an option that appealed to him.

He sighed and sat up straight. "Yes dear."

*****

Jamie was wearing her coat as she came out of her husband's office. She paused at Mary's desk. "There's a party at the Stone's house tonight. Be there around seven and dress like you were earlier, the way I am now."

"Yes, uh, Mam," Mary said with a glance around the office. She had her skirt and blouse back on but Jamie had her red bra and panties in her purse.

Jamie turned to go and then paused. "Oh, yes, in an hour or so, go turn Richard loose." She tossed a handcuff key to Mary, with a grin. "You might want to get another fringe benefit before you do. Monday, you go to work for David and I'll be Richard's secretary."

Mary giggled and then replied in a whisper, "Yes, Mistress."

Jamie's hips swayed as she walked out of the office. The smile on her face said it all. Things were going her way and she was in complete control. Well, until David took her and used her as he saw fit anyway. Being topped by someone stronger was always a pleasure.

TxRad
TxRad
5,949 Followers
12