All Comments on 'A Further Taste of Candy'

by hotturkey

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great

Delightful story!

Boyd

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 17 years ago
This will be mentioned on the AH.

It's a very serious, rather romantic tale, I admit. It's not stroke and it's more conventional than I am, but I do not judge stories by that. Conventional or unconventional, I love a great story with a great plot and suspense, and this is one. I also love that he cares very much for this BBW and doesn't find her weight to be an issue. I also love that she is a redhead (I have a slight preference for redheads). It's a damned good story. I give it a 5 and will make a point of reading this author's work in the future.

WSteven1WSteven1over 12 years ago
Need an additional story about Bill and Candy

There needs to be another chapter to this story.........PLEASE!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good Story

And the sequel should be in the Loving Wives section because when she cheats on him and leaves him for another man, that’s where the story will belong. He’s a needy, wimpy, whiny momma’s boy and she’s too much of a strong independent woman for that marriage to last long. Heck, she might not cheat on him at all, but just dump him and move on to get away from his whining. I’ll be looking forward to that chapter of the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhotturkey@hotturkey
16 Followers
I admit that I like plump women, but not supersize. There's more cusion, who wants to hug a skeleton? Perhaps this is from my long association with the SCA and a bit of time with the Renaissance Fair circuit. Or else I was drawn to those pursuits because I like plump women......

SIMILAR Stories