A Further Taste of Candy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill shook his head and eased her tee shirt up about halfway so he could bend down and kiss her bellybutton, startling her.

"I'm done with groping in the dark. I want to see you, all of you." He said between kisses.

He helped her out of her tee shirt, kissing her skin every inch of the way and then pulled his own shirt off. He buried his face in her cleavage, running his tongue along the valley between her breasts, distracting her enough to let him undo the fastener of her bra. She ran her hands across his strong back and into his hair once more. She gave a little moan when he took one of her generous, hot-pink nipples into his mouth, teasing it into hardness with delicate flicks of his tongue tip. His fingers played in circles around her other nipple. When he heard her breathing deepen and its speed increase, he eased them both down to sit on the edge of his bed. He leaned away from her for a moment, taking her chin into his hand, forcing her to look into his eyes.

"Candy, we've been this far before. Now I want to go all the way. Candy, I love you. Let me make love to you."

"Oh Bill, I hope I'm ready. You're right, I want you, but I'm not sure it's the right time for this." She blinked and drew a deep, ragged breath. "But I'd better tell you that I'm not a virgin."

"You've told me before and I don't care if I'm not your first, I just want to be the last. I want you for the rest of my life." He got down on his knees in front of her.

She was aghast. "You're not going to propose again, are you? At a time like this?"

"Oh, I'd love to, but I'm really on my knees to do this." A wicked grin crossed Bill's face.

He deftly undid her jeans and eased them down despite her halfhearted protests. With her trained weightlifter's muscles she could have easily forced him to stop, but she only put up a token resistance. He gently coaxed her to lift her round bottom just enough so the pants could slide off easily taking her panties with them. Before, Bill had only briefly glimpsed the orange hair of her muff when he had the rare good fortune to slip his hand into her pants. Now he enjoyed an unhindered view of her rounded, freckled lower tummy and the carrot-red hair that hardly concealed her labia. He thought she was beautiful and said so in glowing terms before dipping his head to kiss and lick along her upper legs, from her knees up to the little impressions left by her panties.

Candy didn't even have time for her usual protest against Bill's declaration of her beauty. Her breath caught in her throat the instant his mouth came into contact with her leg. Bill eased his head between her knees, gently spreading her legs as he moved upwards. She leaned back on the bed, supporting herself with her elbows and arching her back as Bill's hands roved up to play with her nipples again. A shiver coursed through her entire body when Bill's tongue dipped into her wetness. She leaned back the rest of the way, one hand tangled in Bill's hair, the other tightly gripping the bedsheet. Bill continued his exploration, finding each spot that made Candy moan. It wasn't long before he found just the right spot.

"Oh God, don't stop. Oh God, oh Bill, oh God, OH!" The suddenness of her orgasm caught them both by surprise. Her strong hand mashed Bill's face against her wet lips and held him there until her spasms subsided.

"Wow that was good. I think my eyes crossed." She blinked a few times as he slid out from under her hand. "Where're you going?"

"Just wanted to grab one of these..." Bill stood up and reached into the drawer of his dresser for a small blue foil packet.

Candy rolled to the edge of the bed and started undoing his belt while Bill removed the condom from its container. Once Bill's pants were on the floor, Candy paused before touching him. This was the first time she had seen his hardness up close and in the light. Gently she traced a fingertip along its underside making Bill shiver.

"Keep that up and we won't need this." He waved the condom at her.

Candy leaned over a bit more and planted a quick kiss on his shaft, then lay back on the bed.

"Okay, now put that thing on, quick." She held her arms out in invitation.

====

Next morning, Candy woke up in stages. First she felt warm breath on her shoulder, a firm hand on her breast and a throbbing hardness resting in her own hand. She opened her eyes and found herself looking into Bill's dark brown eyes. He was already awake but content to just lie there and stare at her with his head propped up on one arm.

"You're awake. Good morning, beautiful." He started moving his hand, gently caressing her nipple.

She snorted, but didn't make any of her usual remarks. "How long have you been awake, staring at me?"

"A while. You were so beautiful and relaxed, I didn't want to wake you."

"Thanks." Candy smiled and ran her fingers along his hardness. "Have you got another one of those little blue packages?"

Bill grinned and picked another condom up off the headboard.

A while later Candy slid off the top of Bill and stood for a long, satisfying stretch. She looked around for her clothes.

"I've really got to go pee. Have you got something quick I can wear to go to the bathroom?"

"Oh, yeah that's right. Even though my folks are pretty open-minded, nude is just a bit too casual." He grabbed a blue terrycloth bathrobe off a hook behind the bedroom door. "I guess you'll just have to make do with this.

"Are they open-minded enough not to complain about me staying the night?" Candy shrugged into the robe.

"I hope they won't, they can see how much we love each other. Besides they really like you." Bill disposed of the condom and stepped into a pair of jogging shorts.

"Okay, I've got to say it." Candy teased as she tied the belt of the bathrobe. "Does this make me look fat?"

"If I say yes, will you take it off and go naked all day? I'll bring you breakfast in bed." Bill grinned hopefully at her.

Candy snickered, shook her head and blew a razz-berry at him.

"Well then, I'll just say this: yes, and I love it."

"That's good enough for me." Candy opened the bedroom door and headed for the bathroom.

Bill waited for Candy to return before using the bathroom himself. Candy was left standing in his bedroom alone. The small envelope with the ring caught her attention, it was sitting on Bill's dresser where he had tossed it last night. She stood there, staring at it, mesmerized by its insignificant size that belied the immense commitment that it symbolized. She stared at it for a long time, neglecting to get dressed before Julie's voice called her to breakfast.

Sunday breakfast at Lloyd and Julie's really was a casual event, Bill's parents were both still in pajamas. Bill was already finished with the bathroom and waiting for her in the kitchen, still just in his jogging shorts. He had filled a couple of mugs with hot water and was unwrapping the teabags when Candy entered.

"Well, Candy. You're all smiles this morning." Lloyd paused in scooting the bacon around in the fry pan as she walked into the room. "Looks like Bill finally got you to say yes."

"What makes you think that?" Bill turned towards his father, dunking the teabag into his mug.

"Because she's finally wearing the ring." Lloyd pointed at Candy's left hand.

There was a loud crash that made everyone jump except Bill. He just stood there open-mouthed in the pool of spilled tea, the shards of his broken mug in a heap around his bare feet.

12