A Game of Dominos Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were beginning to get a good rhythm as she began reaching and soon found his rock hard cock. Tanya said to Rick between moans that she was being so bad lately, she shouldn't be doing this but it felt so good. Rick moved his face up to hers and they began kissing deeply and passionately.

I knew that his cock would be plunging into her soon. The sun shined on their oily skin as their bodies moved around on the towel. Rick moved his head down to tease her nipples with his mouth, sucking each nipple and then pulling it deeply into his mouth. Pulling Tanya's pink nipple into his mouth way made it look like he stretched it what appeared to be two inches. Tanya began bucking her hips up and down as Rick began pushing his fingers in and out of her pussy more rapidly. Teasing her clit with each push in and pull out Tanya began having a small orgasm. Her back arched upward as she pushed her pussy up to meet his probing fingers.

After she tossed her head softly from side to side, Rick moved his mouth down to cover her pussy lips. He moved his tongue back and forth across her clit, then up and down her slit and then the outside of her lips. His fingers on both hands moved with his tongue and soon she had an even bigger orgasm. Panting, he began licking and probing deeply around her clit and lips and she started moving her hips up and down more rapidly.

Rick moved his head up and began stroking his cock as he kneeled between her thighs. Tanya asked her to keep eating her and she would give him a great blow job. She said she couldn't fuck him but she would give him a great orgasm from her mouth. He knelt down again and resumed his tongue and fingers moving all around her pussy area. Tanya was beginning to go crazy, but every time she would appear to go over the edge, he would back off. She knew he was teasing her, and he began bringing her up again, only to back off when she approached orgasm.

Soon, moving his tongue across her clit, he looked up at her and said he had to put it in her to give her her release. He began plunging three fingers slowly but firmly into her pussy. Arching her back upward she moaned deeply and Rick knew he had my wife right on the edge. Tanya soon caved and loudly moaning told him he could put it in as soon as she came down from her her orgasm, but to just let her cum.

Rick left his tongue flicking on her clit and soon Tanya was having a rolling orgasm, one after another. After Tanya writhed on the towel for a couple of minutes, Rick got up on his knees again and began moving his erect cock up and down her pussy lips. Tanya pulled her knees up to her chest as Rick began probing at her wet entrance. Tanya was so wet from her own lubrication and Rick's saliva I could see that her pubic hair was all matted along the side of her lips.

Rick was teasing his cock around her pussy entrance, and began pushing just the head into her pussy, then pulling it out. Tanya was starting to move her hips up to get him to push his cock in. Rick teased her a bit more and my wife began to get tense. He slipped maybe half of his cock into her and then pulled it out to tease her more. I could see she was very very wet because his cock was very slick.

Tanya's lover couldn't take anymore after pulling it out for the second time. He leaned into her and I could see his cock disappear into her vagina. His thickness pulled her lips inside and when he withdrew, I could see them fold up and flower out. Rick plunged his cock into her firmly but slowly at first, then began to pick up speed. For a few minutes he would piston in and out of her as fast he could, then he'd slow down the pace.

My wife was breathless as she was getting the fucking of her life.

At that moment, I realized that I was going to make it a point to get better at fucking her. Much better. And I was going to work at boxing her out from guys like this as best I could. Maybe even a discussion. I had to figure this strategy out. I could solve financial riddles and figure out domino games, but this game remained a mystery to me. But for now, I could not deny her this.

Ten or fifteen minutes into their lovemaking, Rick warned her that he was going to cum and cum very hard. Their orgasms built, and Tanya cried out while she tensed all of her muscles. Soon after I could see the veins on Rick's neck and he began pumping his cum into her pussy. Groaning and gasping for breath, they began to slow down. Coming down from their vicious fucking, Rick soon rolled and lay on his back. The sun beat down on them as they lay there relaxing with their bodies wet with perspiration from their activities.

I watched Tanya put her hands up on her face and shook her head. Rick asked her what was wrong and she just closed her eyes and said she couldn't believe she was doing this. He said that she was very pretty, had a great body and was a great lover. She shook her head again and said that wasn't it. Tanya began to tell him that she loved me very very much. We were best friends. Best partners in life. However, she couldn't believe that she had just had sex with another man for the second time in the past two weeks.

Rick was a bit surprised when she said that. She told him that for some reason, she has gone through these periods where she was absolutely incredibly horny for about two months. And during that two months she craved not only me but she also couldn't control her flirtations with men she had come in contact with. Rick asked her to continue.

She continued on and said that she had been able to resist urges even though she travels for business occasionally. She had never stepped out before, and Rick smiled at her. He said, come on, I can't believe never. My wife sighed for a second and said that he's right, she had had an affair with a guy about six months after we were married.

I sat down right where I was standing. I was stunned.

I listened to her say that she was attracted to the guy long before we were married. He worked with her, but he left the company a few months before we were married, and didn't appear interested in taking her to bed at the time.

She thought nothing of it, but they happened to bump into each other at a industry seminar six months after we were married. They chatted about work but she could tell something was different with him. He seemed more interested. That night after dinner and drinking, he pursued her more aggressively. She admitted she was very horny because our travel schedules hadn't matched up well and she hadn't made love with me in about a week.

Tanya sighed, and closing her eyes, she said they ended up in bed, and began an affair that lasted about two months. She continued to shake her head saying she couldn't believe she was in that place again.

Rick began softly caressing he breasts and stomach. He said he had a perspective on what was happening. He admitted that he was more attracted to married women. He knew it wasn't right, but it was just one of those things that made him tic. Maybe it was the challenge, who knew for sure.

Rick said that in Atlanta where he lives, he has a group of about fifteen friends that are into it too. Just before New Year's Day every other year, they make up a list of twenty five beautiful women in the area. Most are married, those are not are engaged or otherwise committed. The objective is to have sex with as many of the women on the list as possible.

Tanya looked at him with an amazed look on her face. He moved his face to hers and began kissing her . Pulling away after a minute, he told her more. He told that one year that members of the group had successfully seduced fifteen of the twenty five which they believed to be far above the national average of one in four. All of the women were under the age of 30, professional and attractive. He had heard one of his friends say that these kinds of things were rare, but there it existed in a few other cities.

Rick began stroking her pussy and kissing her again. Tanya purred, and he asked her if she wanted to be on that list in one of the cities. I could see his cock become erect again as she kissed him back passionately. Her arms went around his neck and she said she didn't know if she could bring herself to do that with so many men. Rick maneuvered his body slowly over hers, and a minute later he plunged his cock back into her cum filled pussy.

My wife moaned as he began to pump into her. He continued to talk to her as I could see his cum being plumbed out of her pussy. Soon a froth of his come formed in the ring of pubic hair that rimmed her vaginal opening. Rick kept at her asking her if she wouldn't like a more men flirt and making a play for her beautiful body. Kissing her he said some of the men had very large cocks, and she might find it fun to see if she could handle it. He also said he loved pushing his cock into her a second time with all his cum inside her from the first time. Rick said he could imagine the woman's husband pushing his cock into her pussy later and feeling how wet her pussy was and wondering if he got it that wet.

Tanya was moaning and writhing over and over again thrusting her hips up to meet Rick's. Five minutes later, Rick came again, and that appeared to be it. I decided to hustle away from the area and get back to the resort before Tanya.

On the way back, I began to think this through. I had to figure out how to get in the game. How to enjoy making a move on women, even experience their wet vaginas. It became clearer that this domino game could be much bigger. With the right strategy, I could win this game. The objective to keep men away from my wife as best I could. I knew I couldn't do it 100% of the time but I was willing to accept losses as if they were investments. I also had to understand the pull, the desire to make love to a married woman.

Walking back to resort, I continued to ponder the game board in front of me. I had to figure this puzzle out. And I knew I could.

Chapter 4 to follow in a few days.....

12