All Comments on 'A Game within a Game Ch. 03A'

by doberinca

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I love Rob but not his choice of women to be involved with.

I am glad that Rob is finally getting more of a backbone in his relationship with the women. They keep pushing him into doing things that he does not want to do. All for them to have their fun and games. They like that Rob has explored his feminine side, but treat him like he has no feeling or that he does not count because he can be submissive. He is right in that they do treat him more like a boy toy, a sex slave or a piece of property for them to use any way they want or when they want. Like pushing Rob to have sex with Kate. But for them to not fall in love. Helena has turned Rob into her personal gigolo. Rob wanted to get a loving wife and equal partner in his marriage but did not get it when he married Helena. And the women tend to stick together and do not support Rob so that he is always in the minority. So trust is not the only problem in their marriage. Rob and Helena need Cathy or another doctor to work on their relationship and probably a marriage counselor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Over-reaction?

Naw, that's not even close. Psychotic meltdown is definitely a more apt description. Buddy, you need some serious, serious, heavy-duty counselling - including deep medication - for at least the next 20 years! That is how badly you are fucked up; and the vast majority of your psychosis has nothing to do with your wife or the incident where you lost complete control of your faculties and mind!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
DON'T turn your back on them

its time you take control. because not one of them can handle the power and trust he gives them. how far down the rabbit hole will you let them take you dumb shit. we shale see.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdoberinca@doberinca
I have been a fetishist all my life - especially slips and petticoats - started at the age of 4 when my mother dressed me in a slip. I developed (probably always present) a hang to cross dressing. Having sex with my wife is never without nylons - both:) Interested in (soft) ...