A Ghostly Encounter - Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After getting Emily to cum, Justin moved back and pulled Emily towards the edge of the bed. Emily's bed was a large four poster that was way up off the floor, and he found that if he spread his legs a little, he could continue to fuck his beautiful cousin standing up. Justin held her legs up inside his elbows and sank his hard cock back between her fluffy lips and up inside her body. He glanced down so he could watch his cock go in and out of her vagina as he kept fucking her for a good 10 to 12 minutes, letting him build to another climax of his own. For the second time, he filled Emily's inner sanctum with his hot semen. He just hoped to hell she was taking the pill.

Emily felt him throb inside her again and she was already at the brink herself. She joined him in having an orgasm. She squeezed his flanks with her thighs and wriggled in total pleasure on the bed. She thought to herself, 'What ever this incubus thing was, it sure knew how to show a girl a good time.' Again, she would never have thought of fucking Justin, ever, and look what she would have missed out on. Maybe she went into it in a fog, but she was coming out of it during a bright sunny day. Her parents wouldn't be back until late the next day, she was hoping like hell that Justin could say over.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Emily discovered, that even with all the fucking that she and Justin did, that within an hour or two, the persistent arousal came back full force. It made her hornier than hell and soaked her panties with her secretions. Over the next 24 hours, she had Justin eat her pussy 4 more times, and let him fuck her another 3 times. It's a wonder he had anything left. She even had him fuck her with a large carrot she found in the refrigerator. That was one cold fucking root!

By Sunday afternoon they both had to dress. By the time her parents got home, her panties were soaked again; she even was making a wet spot over her vaginal opening in her jeans. She was totally embarrassed the way she wiggled around on the couch, not even able to enjoy the movie she watched with her mom and dad. If she thought she could have talked him into it, she would have fucked her dad just to relieve her aroused state. She wished she could sneak Justin back in the house to go at it again.

After going to bed, she did get some relief. The Incubus came on her again and gave her pretty much a repeat on what it did to her in the house they investigated. Like before, she fell into a deep slumber after it finished with her. Again, she wondered what it was filling her with when it ejaculated. Unlike during the investigation, this time a fluid did leak out of her vagina proving that it physically spurted something inside her. Based on how much that dripped out, it must have been a lot! Her bed was starting to smell like a French whorehouse.

On Monday, she woke up and had a couple hour reprieve from the passion she had been feeling, only by noon, it was back again. It was beginning to be too much for her. She was afraid it kept up, it would affect her heath. The two days before with Justin, she hardly ate anything, she was so intent on relieving the ardor. She had to do something and soon.

She started making phone calls to every ghost hunter she knew, until someone put her in touch with a demonologist who was a professor of mythology at the University. She called the man's office and got a voice recording asking her to leave a message. An hour later she got a call back. When the man identified himself as Professor Clancy and asked what he could do for her, she asked, "Professor, what do you know about incubus?"

The professor seemed to sound much more attentive as he ask, "A bit, why do you ask?"

She said, "I think I'm being haunted by one?"

The man said, "Oh Wow! Are you sure?"

She blushed and the statement pissed her off for some reason, she replied, "I've been fucked by a ghost twice and I am hornier than hell all the time. I even let my cousin fuck me over and over for 24 hours trying to get relief. I'm sure, gawd dammit!"

The man noting her frustration said, "Oh shit, I think you may be right. Can you meet me at the Arts and Humanities building in say an hour? I teach in the Department of Religious Studies."

She blurted out, "YES! If you think you can help."

He responded, "Yes, I can help, but you may not like it."

She asked, "What could be worse than being haunted by and fucked by an incubus?"

He said, "Getting rid of him. I'll see you in an hour."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emily found the Arts and Humanities building and climbed to the third floor where she was to meet with Professor Clancy. She found the man standing out in the hallway waiting for her. He was tall, she guessed around 6'-2" and he had dark wavy hair. His face was angular, almost stern, but his eyes and smile belayed the supposed terseness. Emily walked up and asked, "Professor Clancy?"

The man offered his hand and said, "Call me Dennis. You are Miss Haughton, I presume."

Emily grimaced, "Um, yeah, I'm sorry Professor, um, Dennis. I don't seem to be able to think straight. Like I told you on the phone, I'm in a constant state of arousal." Emily was too concerned about what was happening to her to be embarrassed about admitting to being horny. What she needed was answers.

Dennis invited her into his office, which was a nice large room off the hall the overlooked the University commons. He offered Emily a seat and asked, "Can you tell me in detail what's been going on?"

Emily blushed and said, "I can do better, I can show you." She broke out her 128 GB flash drive and gave it to the professor and instructed on which files to open. After watching what transpired during the Ghost Hunt with extreme interest he announced, "Well, I would definitely say that you have the Incubus haunting you. No doubt about it." Then he added, "It was trying to prey on the home owner you mentioned, but you essentially invited it to prey on you instead."

Emily raised an eyebrow, "Invited?"

The Professor smiled sadly and said, "Yes, that's what you ghost hunters do, by inviting spirits to come to you to interact, you are inviting them to attach their presence to you and to affect you emotionally. Most spirits are so weak, you hardly notice them, but you invited one of the most powerful spirits around to feed on you."

"Feed?" asked Emily, "You mean this thing is feeding on me?"

Dennis looked at her and said, "Yes, feed. He lives off of sexual tension and energy generated from making love. Not only is he feeding off of you, but he is also feeding off the witnesses to him taking you of which now I'm one. I can already feel the effects of his attachment. He won't allow a witness to think of anything else but what happened to you, the erotic nature of the act. Not only are you kept constantly aroused, but so are the witnesses, he keeps them preoccupied thinking about your sexual encounter, over and over again.

"Most victims of the Incubus are alone when he makes his advances, his seduction and rape. You think that you are a willing participant, but you are no more in control than say someone who is given a drug during a date rape. The unwitnessed attack can't be sustained because there is insufficient energies. He can keep coming after his target, but his objective can cut him off at any time because he doesn't have a power base to force his way.

"He uses the witnesses' sexual energy caused by him playing the scene of his conquest over and over again in their minds, causing them to be aroused. This gives him the energy and power necessary to feed on you, don't ask me how it works specifically because I don't know. Unfortunately, by watching these video's I have become a witness too. You might be feeling an increase in your arousal state."

Emily gulped and said, "Um, yeah, I does seem to be a little stronger, if that's possible. I am so freaking horny all the time I can't concentrate on anything."

Dennis frowned and said, "And that's the danger, sexual arousal can be equated to stress. It affects your appetite, your ability to think, and most importantly your critical bodily functions. Like extreme stress, it can lead to heart attack, stroke, and damage to other organs in the body.

"This is why the legends report that ongoing encounters with the Incubus leads to deteriorating health and death. This doesn't occur with an unwitnessed 'haunting' unless the victim willingly continues to have a union with the spirit. Unfortunately, the witnessed victims are more at the entities mercy, which the Incubus is merciless."

"Normally, a witness will be a husband or a family member. Even with a single witness, the Incubus can be made so much stronger. How many people witnessed what occurred on these video clips?"

Emily turned pale from what the professor was telling her. She felt faint along with highly aroused. She replied, "Four, there was my investigative team which is four guys and myself. We have another girl, but she's out for the summer."

The professor grimaced, "Well, now you have 5, now that I've viewed the videos. Whatever you do, don't post these videos on line, or anywhere else they can be viewed. We have it contained right now, but if it gets out and viewed by more people, it will be like an uncontrolled epidemic and your doom will be sealed."

Emily was startled, "Doom? Sealed? What are you talking about?"

Dennis replied somberly, "The witnesses are key to banishing the Incubus. All the witnesses must participate in a rite to rid you of its claim on you and if the witness list gets out of control you will not be able to get rid of it. You will be increasingly aroused until the stress of it kills you." Right now we have it managed, but if posted you will be beyond saving."

Emily fainted.

Gradually, the world came seeping back into her consciousness as she returned from a black void she disappeared into. Emily was on the floor of the professor's office and he was wiping her face with a moist cloth. The professor smiled down at her and said, "Ah, you're back. How are you feeling?"

She shook her head to clear it and said, "I feel like I've been run over by a truck." Then she remembered what caused her to faint, and almost threw up. She asked, "This thing, it can really kill me?"

The professor nodded his head slowly, "Yes, indeed, that's why we need to do the banishment ceremony as soon as possible. I want you to call your team and tell them to gather together all the copies of these videos and then I want you to get them all here so we can go over what has to happen to banish your spirit."

Fortunately for Emily, she was able to get ahold of the whole team. She asked each and every one of them to bring their copies of the evidence with them. They all understood something horrific was going on, each of them admitted that what happened during the investigation kept playing over and over again in their minds. They all promised to come straight to the professor's office so they could figure out what the next step to rid themselves of the haunting would be.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once the team was assembled, the professor asked, "Did you bring all the copies of the evidence?" Aaron, Parker, Nick and Justin all answered that they did? Dennis looked like he visibly relaxed and said, "Good! Think of these videos like the ones that were in the movie 'The Ring'. Without them under control, they will kill Emily and drive all of us witnesses insane."

Aaron spoke out and asked, "Us?"

The Professor answered, "Yes, us. I viewed the videos, so I'm now a witness too."

Parker asked, "Okay, why don't you start from the top and fill us in, what does being a witness have to do with this haunting. What is it we are dealing with?" Dennis began telling them everything he discussed already with Emily up to that point.

Aaron asked, "Okay, you keep saying 'the Incubus', why?"

Dennis said, "Because, there is only one Incubus. It's not a classification, it's an entity. The Incubus is an 'elemental' spirit. He's fae."

Emily asked, "Elemental, fae, what are those?"

Dennis added, "Fae, or faerie folk are what we call fairies."

Emily giggled, "So the Incubus is like Tinkerbelle?"

Dennis grimaced, "Not hardly! Unlike the modern description of fairies, faerie folk are not benevolent; at best they are ambivalent towards humans. They have no compunction in doing mischief or harm to a human, who according to legend stole their land which is modern Ireland. As they were driven out in ancient times, the fae retreated to their new land which is located in a different dimension.

"It is said that the crossing of lay lines is where portals exist between the so called afterlife, and other dimensions like the fae world. Fae folk are anything from sprites, your Tinkerbelle like spirits, all way to fully developed humanoid magical beings like elves and the faery queens and their minions. There is a full gambit of creatures in between. Most are considered to be mythical, but like with our not so friendly Incubus, some seem to have basis in fact.

"Elementals are qualified as fae spiritual beings that are made up of the 4 basic elements of alchemy: earth, water, air, and fire, ghosts are made of ether. Earth elementals are called Gnomes, water spirits are Undine, air or wind spirits are classified as Sylph, and the spirits of fire are Salamander. The demons of Judeo-Christian mythology are said to be Salamanders. Our Incubus, he would be classified as a Sylph, being a spirit of the Air even though mythology sometimes classifies him and his womanly counterpart, the Succubus as demon's. I don't believe they are demons but both are Sylph.

"Most people consider all such beings as mythical or 'fairy tales'. Only as you and the ancient Gaelic peoples discovered, they are all too real.

Justin asked, "Okay, we are dealing with a fae, or an elemental, right?"

Dennis answered, "Yes, I believe so."

Nick spoke up for the first time, "So, if we are dealing with a Sylph, a powerful one if what you said is to be believed, how do we get rid of the thing?"

The Professor remained silent for a few seconds gathering his thoughts, then he answered, "When Emily asked what was worse than being haunted by an Incubus, I told her that getting rid of it was. What I'm going to tell you will probably confirm what I said. Although it's not really true, what needs to happen is distasteful, but since the Incubus would eventually kill her, it's hardly as bad.

Dennis brought out an old book from the 19th century which he marked. He said, "Here read this."

The group gathered around the book and read:

"When Sean O'Leary comes to feed

From every witness there must be seed

If old Sean it is you wish to foil

The seed of all must fall on fertile soil"

Parker chuckled, "Not exactly 'A' classwork work in poetry."

Dennis said, "It's not the artistic merit we're looking at here, but the content. This is the secret to banishing the Incubus, driving him away and freeing ourselves and Emily from the Incubus. Sean O'Leary is used in several old text to indicate the Incubus.

Justin asked, "What's it mean?"

The Professor said, "It means that during a secret Wiccan ceremony, known only to a handful of Wiccan priests and priestesses, each of us will be required to copulate with Emily, giving her our seed."

Emily gasped out incredulously, "YOU HAVE TO BE FUCKING KIDDING!"

Dennis frowned, "No Emily, I'm afraid not. This poem goes back centuries; this is just the most modern version in English. It's pretty specific on what must happen. What I didn't tell you is if you read the poem again, that the seed must be planted in fertile ground. It means that if you are on birth control, you're going to need to stop. For this ceremony to be effective, it will need to happen when you are ovulating."

Justin stammered out, "How do you know all of this?"

Dennis smiled wryly, "Because I'm a wiccan priest." Then he added for emphasis, "I have been trained in the ritual."

So Emily asked, "So the only way to save my life, is to let everybody here fuck me?"

The Professor answered, "Yes, after a preparatory ceremony to protect us from the wrath of the Sylph. We will all be required, one at a time, to have intercourse with you, Emily, making sure we deposit our seed inside your fertile womb. Without every witness, the rite will fail. So I ask you all, you haven't shown this evidence to anyone else?"

Aaron blushed, "Well, only one other person. Garett Tankersley. I wanted his opinion on what he thought the entity was. He agrees that it is an Incubus, or I guess THE Incubus."

Dennis looked alarmed, "You didn't give him copies of the videos did you?"

Aaron shook his head no, "No, I just showed them, no copies."

Dennis and the rest of the investigators all breathed a sigh of relief. Dennis told the group, "Well, this Garrett Tankersley is going to have to be included in the ceremony too."

Emily scowled at Aaron, "Thanks a lot turkey! Now I have to be fucked by a total stranger!"

Aaron looking remorseful said, "I'm sorry Em, I didn't know."

Parker asked, "Okay, when is this going to happen. I need to get these thoughts out of my head. I can't concentrate on anything, and school starts next week."

"Try living with a constant state of arousal, Parker." Said Emily, "Not only can't I concentrate, but I want to fuck anybody I can get into my bed. Just ask Justin." Then she immediately thought to herself, 'Oh shit, I can't believe I just said that!'

Aaron said, "We are all having issues with this. The sooner the better." Then he turned to the girl and asked, "Emily, when will you be fertile next?"

Emily blushed and reluctantly replied, "Well, I had my period a week ago and I'm usually ovulating about 3 weeks into my cycle -- so in about 2 weeks." Then she added, "If I stop taking the pill right now, it should give me enough time to start ovulating again normally." Then she added, "I can't believe I'm sitting here discussing my period and being fertile with a bunch of guys -- guys that will be hell bent on making me pregnant!" Then she turned to Dennis, "If I get pregnant, can I have an abortion afterwards?"

Dennis shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know, it might affect the effectiveness of the rite, and it might not."

Aaron asked, "What about the videos, can they start this up all over again?"

Dennis resolutely said, "No, once the rite is over and the Incubus is banished back to the fae realm, the evidence will have no more power to spread its affect. I suggest that you destroy all but one copy of the video and audio clips you have. I suggest that Emily hold the only copies in safe keeping, since she's the most to lose by this whole thing."

Emily asked, "So when I go off the pill, can this Incubus make me pregnant?"

The Professor answered, "Well, yes and no. It might make you pregnant, but only when you are ovulating normally. The magic of the rite will make it simply not exist. The pregnancy from an Incubus is magical as well as physical, so the magic of the rite can reverse a pregnancy from the spirit if it happens, as long as the rite happens within a few days of becoming pregnant from the incubus. It defies logic, but it's true. If you get pregnant from one of us during the rite, it will be a normal conception and pregnancy though.

"If a pregnancy from the incubus was to continue, you would give birth to a baby that would be fae born. It would most likely be an Elf or some other high order fae. The high order fae breed with humans routinely, so they have fresh bloodlines. In the case of the Incubus, I think it would breed a new sylph, or a human with fae powers."