A Ghostly Encounter - Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily shook her head in disbelief, "There is no such thing as magic."

Aaron chuckled, "Supposedly, there is no such thing as an incubus either. I think our preconceived notions are being tossed out the window."

Emily conceded, "You have a point there. Well since I don't want to deliver the next Merlin into the world, I suggest we do this ritual." She looked plaintively at Professor Clancy, "There isn't any other way? You're not making this all up so you can get in my pants, right?"

Dennis looked on the poor girl with sympathy, "No and No. I'm sorry Emily, this is the only way I know how to save your life."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The ritual was set up for two weeks from the end of the little conference where everything was spelled out to the team. As directed, each of the team members delete all the files except Emily, and any thought of posting the results of the investigation on their web site was scraped, at least until the rite was completed and the Incubus was banished.

The team, under the direction of Professor Clancy rented a warehouse space for the event, Dennis told them they were going to need some room where there wasn't anything but the necessities needed to complete the ceremony. So it was just a matter of waiting for Emily to ovulate.

Emily was too aroused to fret much about what was coming up. She was so caught up in her sexual stimulation, that the idea of being fucked by 6 guys, 4 she knew well, 1 she knew a bit, and one total stranger, was appealing to her more and more, it was simply lewd but appealing given her current state.

She got a tip from the Professor. It seemed as long as she was clothed, the Incubus couldn't perform acts on her and so during the rest of the week she wore her clothing 24/7. She even wore underwear in the shower, the entity could stroke her skin where it was exposed, but the clothing she wore was a barrier for it to act out sexually. As long as her breasts and pussy were covered, the Incubus couldn't access those parts.

This did nothing for the arousal, and she was so worked up all the time, she really couldn't concentrate on anything. Her parents had become really worried about her, she seemed so distracted all the time. She told them she was just worried about starting her classes at the University.

What was the most annoying was her pussy was wet all the time; her vagina seemed to pump out a constant flow of secretions as though she was anticipating cunnilingus or intercourse. Her panties were always soaked, and her jeans had a perpetual wet spot making it look like she leaked urine. Her mom even asked her if she thought she had a urinary tract infection. The sooner they did the banishment the better as far as the girl was concerned, even if she ended up pregnant.

The following Monday she had to start attending her classes and the overwhelming arousal was keeping her from concentrating. Thankfully to first day was going over syllabuses. So she literally made a deal with the devil. Once she got home that evening she started her digital recorder and then she called out into the room, "Okay, listen to me O'Leary, I'll make you a deal. I let you have your way with me in the morning, but instead of putting me to sleep, you allow me to concentrate for my classes without you keeping me aroused, deal?"

She played back the recording and as she expected she got a class 'A' EVP. A single word was spoken loud and clear in a low man's voice, "Deal!"

So the next morning, Emily set her alarm clock for 4:30 in the morning so the elemental would have time to fuck her, for her to get a shower and for her to get to school. She reluctantly removed her top and jeans. What she normally did anyway for a shower, but this time she unclasped her bra and pulled off her panties. She giggled, because for the first time in a week, she was going to be able to put on clean dry underwear after her shower and actually stay dry between her legs for at least half the day.

She was still totally aroused, so when the Incubus came on her, she was more than ready for what it would do. It went through its normal routine, it started by kissing her neck and ears. As it kissed her, its hands went to her naked butt and it massaged her cheeks. It seemed to be able to do that even with her lying down.

Already aroused, Emily started to feel her passion start to peak as the Incubus played with her ass. As with the first time, she found the feeling to be very erotic. Soon, the entity was down on her breasts, now massaging one of her titties while he sucked on one hard nipple at a time. She felt shivers of delight radiate out from her vagina as she came closer and closer to cumming. If anything, her deal with the devil was at least extremely pleasurable on her part. The only thing she was worried about was that it had been a week now since she had stopped taking her birth control. She worried if this thing came inside her that it might get her pregnant. She didn't think she had ovulated yet, but who knew what would happen with her quitting the pill cold turkey.

The Incubus' gently stroked her thighs, moving his hands ever closer to her dripping pussy. She knew in just minutes, that he would stroke her lips and then buzz her clitoris so it could watch her cum. She was sure it loved to see her have an orgasm. Finely, it's vibrator like finger reached her tender flesh and started to manipulate her as it continued to suck her nipples. She wasn't sure how it did it, but it was able to insert a couple fingers inside her and rub her clitoris while sucking her nipples. A real person would have to go through some real contortions to do that.

As expected, her ardor grew rapidly and since she had been aroused all night, she went off like fireworks. Her vagina started to spasmodically convulse, and the rest of her body followed suite. She writhed on the mattress, moaning loudly and occasionally making little squeaks as pure delight wash over her. She was thrilled to be cumming, every time she did, it would take her arousal down a notch.

As her first orgasm of the morning subsided, the entity moved between her legs which she spread in welcome knowing that she was about to be eaten. Its invisible lips started kissing her all over her cleft. The feeling of it started driving her passion back up immediately. If nothing, the entity was predictable. It stuck its long tongue inside her hole and fucked her with it. It felt like someone had stuck and eel up inside Emily's vagina. It was long and wiggled like a fish, that alone send her wriggling and writhing as her second climax struck her suddenly. She hated the Incubus with all he heart, but she sure loved to have it make love to her. An orgasm was an orgasm and this thing made her cum like no human was capable of.

Finally, it curled its fingers up onto her 'G' spot as it bore down on her clitoris, both sucking and twirling its long tongue around her love button. In another minute, she launched into orgasm number 3. He continued to eat her pussy until she had her 4th and 5th climax. Finally, he pulled her body down to the edge of the bed and took her with it standing between her legs, the same way Justin had fucked her the week before.

What always amazed and delighted Emily was how long and thick the Incubus' cock was. It stuffed her and filled her to capacity; the fullness of having him inside her was breathtaking. It seemed to have the largest flange on the head of it shaft, so it really stimulated her vagina walls as it fucked in and out of her. Again, like the first time, it started to pull completely out of her vagina, just so it could re-penetrate her. She loved when it or anyone else, e.g. Justin, did this. It seemed to light the nerve endings in her opening on fire. Within a few minutes of starting this treatment, she came for the 6th time.

When she was done quaking, she felt him grab her hand and tugged her up and off the bed. She felt led to the shower and she deduced that it wanted her to start the water flowing and for her to step inside. After she had the warm water pouring over her, she felt the Incubus tug at her leg, trying to get her to put a foot up on the edge of the tub. After she moved her leg up, then she felt the air man drive his cock back inside her as she stood there. He was fucking her standing up.

Nobody had ever done this with her before, and as its cock pulled out several inches on each stroke, it raked over her clitoris. Before long, orgasm number 7 started. She actually felt the entities body against hers as it held her up, she was totally incapable of standing on her own while the shivering delight poured though her body yet again.

Once she was able to stand again, the Incubus finished up. For the next 4 or 5 minutes, she felt its body slipping and sliding against her front, as her nipples rubbed against what felt like a hairy chest. She continued to bask in the delight of having its cock sliding in and out of her vagina. Finally, she felt the entity begin to pulse inside her. She felt a surge of warmth splash against her cervix as it held itself inside her as it ejaculated. After a full minute of him holding himself up inside her, filling her vagina and making her feel so wonderfully full, it pulled out.

Instead of leaving like it normally did, she could feel it kissing her mouth with what only be consider to be tender little kisses of affection. The thing might be killing her, but it seemed to like her. As she finished showering, the Incubus continued to run its finger inside her inner lips of her pussy giving her an enjoyable tingling sensation without driving her to orgasm. As she stepped out of the shower she felt the entity withdraw. Instead of feeling the deep fatigue that normal washed over her, she felt totally refreshed.

She quickly dressed and headed to the car her parents bought her so she could drive to the University. She felt so alert and arousal free through all of her morning classes. It wasn't until her afternoon class, PE, that she felt the arousal start to return, but instead of being unwelcome, she actually drove herself to a mild orgasm riding a stationary bicycle.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a solid week, she let the elemental fuck her in exchange for being left alone during her school hours. The tradeoff was that she was hornier than ever in the afternoon. So she found herself letting the Incubus fuck her in the evening after going to bed so it would cause her to sleep deeply through the night. Before dropping off to sleep, she would slip on a pair of pajamas to keep the entity from waking her up in the middle of the night for more.

She was totally alert during class, but she had put up with a really sore pussy after a day or two. All the fucking was awesome, but it really made the muscles she didn't even know she had really sore. It was a small price to pay to make sure she got off on the right foot in college.

The following Tuesday was the day. After her morning classes, the group of investigators, the professor, and Mr. Garett Tankersley gathered at a warehouse on the north end of town in the industrial section. Once inside, they bolted the door so they wouldn't be surprised by someone sneaking in while the ritual was going on. Since the ritual was part of an ongoing investigation, Aaron suggested that they set up a circle of their video cameras to create a recording of the proceedings. Dennis suggest they be set back far enough they didn't interfere with what he needed to do.

Before starting the ritual, the Professor had them all strip naked. Then he cleansed their bodies with sage smoke and spring water, then he marked them with a set of Celtic symbols on each of their chests. He didn't worry at all about Emily's modesty or personal intimate space as he marked symbols right across the top of her breasts.

Emily could tell the Incubus was agitated; it was making her more aroused than ever. Something she actually welcomed, since she was going to have to fuck 6 men, one right after the other. She hoped this would work -- the whole idea of completely losing her dignity and it not working was almost too much to ponder.

With everyone standing in a circle, holding hands, all but the professor. Dennis drew a large pentagram around the group. In the middle was a small twin sized foam rubber mattress that the final deed would be accomplished on. With the large pentagram in place, the Professor lit a candle on each point of the 5 sided star. He chanted a bunch of stuff nobody understood, they assumed it was in the celtic language. After getting the candles lit, he explained that they represented the 5 elements, Earth, Fire, Water, Air, and the Ether which was what the fae world was comprised of supposedly.

Then for protection, he drew a circle around the pentagram in salt. He brought several Morton Salt cartons with him to do the deed. Then he joined the circle and gave them some words to chant, so it would drive the Incubus outside of the circle; the salt would prevent him from reentering. As they chanted, they began to hear a low howl of rage, as the incubus figured out what they were doing. Nobody ever accused the fae being of being smart, just very good at making women cum.

With the Incubus outside the circle of salt, The Professor, a Wiccan priest, said a blessing over each individual in the circle, and then he read the poem of Sean O'Leary aloud. This made the Incubus madder than ever.

Finally, he stopped in front of Emily and smiled sympathetically and said, "I know there isn't any easy way for this to happen. Is there anyone you want to start with?"

Emily gasped, "Oh man, this is really happening isn't it. I'm so not ready for this!"

She was breathing hard. When the Incubus was shoved out of the circle her arousal, her constant companion for weeks just collapsed. She was no longer horny and what was to happen was going to be without the crutch of the Incubus.

She had fucked Justin before because the incubus made him desirable to her and had her heavily aroused before he even started, but later on in the same love making session, she had fucked him just for fun, with her in control.

She thought that now she was going to be starting cold with people she wasn't interested in having carnal relationship with. She found the idea simply ghastly!

She finally got her breathing under control; she was a bit dizzy from hyperventilating. She chose the only one of the men to have been insider her already and the only person she cared for more than being just her friend, Justin. She really loved her dork of a cousin and when he made love to her before, he was actually pretty awesome. At this point it didn't matter that he was related to her, she wanted to start with someone she could bond with.

She squeaked out, "Um, let me start with Justin."

Justin seemed shocked that his cousin would pick him. He knew she thought he was a complete nerd, so having her select him to warm her up and fuck her first came as a complete surprise. Justin felt so sorry for his pretty cousin, he wouldn't have wish what had to happen on any girl, let alone Emily. But, he was intent on saving her life and the teams' sanity. He asked Emily, "How do you want to start this?"

She giggled not feeling particularly funny and said, "Well, it would be nice in a private room without spectators, but since I don't see one, why don't you start by kissing me."

So Justin moved up on the naked girl, his cock giving away his intense interest in what was about to happen. He poked Emily in the belly with his hardness as he pulled her into his arms and began to kiss her. Fortunately, for the girl, they were soon kissing passionately and her natural ardor was beginning to grow sans Incubus.

Emily tried to block out that there were 5 other men watching her and Justin. She pictured in her mind that it was just her and her cousin -- that helped her become aroused naturally. She broke the kiss momentarily to announce to the rest of the 'witnesses' that they should take her one right after the other when Justin was finished. She asked, "Could you guys get yourself ready. Be ready to get off after you stick it in me; it will make it easier for me. Let's do wham bam thank you ma'am and get this over with." They all mumbled that they would try.

She went back to kissing Justin. By the time he broke the kiss and started to kiss her around the ears, on her neck, and under her chin, Emily was feeling her familiar arousal. She knew that at least fucking with Justin would be okay, if not delightful. As she felt her passion grow, the idea of being watched was starting to add to her desire instead of detract. Maybe she had an exhibitionist streak she wasn't aware of. But then again, thinking back to getting naked during the ghost investigation that started this all, she had gotten pretty aroused stripping in front of her male friends. She wondered how much of it was her and how much was the Incubus. She was beginning to think it was more her than she ever admitted before.

As Justin kissed her neck and shoulders, they caressed each other's naked skin. Emily loved how nice and soft Justin's naked skin felt. She loved the feel of her hard nipples pressed into his chest. Emily smiled, knowing that at least with Justin, that this was going to be much easier than she thought.

Justin bent over and took a hard nipple in his mouth and he began to suckle as his hands reached around her back and started to massage the cheeks of her bum. She had learned to really like having her butt played with from all the attention the Incubus had given her there. She wasn't going to miss the Incubus, but she would definitely miss his love making.

Justin took a considerable amount of time sucking on one nipple and then the other. As he switched, he could place ample wet kisses all over her naked globes. He felt sorry for his cousin, but he was really getting into making love to her. He thought back to the superb blowjob she gave him a couple weeks before and it made him even harder as he anticipated the culmination of their loving.

With one nipple in his mouth, and another hand on her opposite breast with his final hand working her butt cheeks, Justin suggested, "Why don't we lay down, Em" So the couple moved to the middle of the circle of men and Emily laid down on her back as Justin joined her. He started stroking her inner thighs with his hand as he started to kiss down her body. He figured that a good pussy licking would hopefully get her in the mood for the gang bang that was to come. Not only that, he discovered that he loved to eat her pussy, her juices were delicious and her musky smell was a pure delight.

He planted wet warm kisses all down her firm lithe abdomen and he soon found himself kissing through her pubic hair. If nothing else, watching Justin move down to give Emily oral sex as totally turning on every guy waiting his turn.

As Justin's mouth moved down over her pussy, she felt him kissing her lips all over, taking her liberal labia into his mouth as he gently sucked on her. He pulled her lips into his mouth and then teased them with his tongue, gleaning off the impressive flow of juices her vagina was producing. She was feeling her climax build as she started to moan out as her pleasure as it became more and more overwhelming. She whimpered, and sighed out loud. She moaned and chirped as Justin continued to tease her in all her tender spots.

When he moved up on her love button she was teetering on the brink, as his mouth formed itself around her upper lips and he began to suck and tease her clitoris with his tongue, he did something that sent Emily over the top. He wetted his index finger inside her vaginal opening and then pushed his wet digit into her anus. Emily yelped in surprise and delight at Justin's surprise move, quickly her vagina clamped down hard and began to convulse. Waves of pleasure went pouring out through her body and she began her first orgasm that would occur during the rite. Justin dropped down to lap up her nectar as she came. He loved the fruity taste it took on after she had an orgasm.