A Ghostly Encounter - Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved back up to her clitoris and inserted two 'clean' fingers inside her vagina and started massaging her 'G' spot as he licked her bud. He was quickly able to bring her to a climax again. Man, he sure liked to watch her cum! Almost as much, he like cleaning her up afterwards.

She gave him a pair of thigh earmuffs as he continued to tease her love button as she continued to cum. The sounds of her pleasure echo throughout the empty warehouse. Emily didn't see any reason to hold anything back, if she felt like yelling out as she trembled, shook and quaked, it was her right!

One orgasm rolled into another and Emily began panting hard as she continued to writhe on the makeshift bed. What Justin was doing between her legs was incredible, and she just let herself fly away with her climax. The world narrowed to just one single, long orgasm.

Finally, Justin knew it was time for him to consummate his involvement in ridding all them of the effects of the Incubus. He moved up between her legs and whispered a question to her, "Is missionary okay?" She looked up into his eyes, still trembling and said, "No, sit, let me climb in your lap."

So Justin sat down on the mattress and Emily got up and straddled him. She felt behind her and pulled Justin's extreme hardness into her opening, and the she slowly lowered herself onto him. She was so ready to have his cock inside her, she wanted that fullness that only a man could provide. To have a hard cock with it super soft outer shell stretch her completely. For a half a minute, Emily just sat on him. Then remembering she was there to receive seed, not the take all day fucking Justin, she began to lift herself with her knees and drop back down on him repeatedly as she moved her mouth to his so they could resume kissing.

His shaft moving inside her, her nipples sliding up and down against his chest, their bellies pressed together, and the kissing was so incredibly intimate, Emily started to tear up. This was as tender as love making could get, and she was enjoying it with her super special cousin. Justin would never be just her cousin ever again, he was her lover.

Then Emily felt herself having the most sensual orgasm she ever experienced. It washed up on her like a rising flood, slowly moving in to make her tremble and shake in its intense pleasure, and then it slowly ebbed away. All her many previous orgasms had been sharp, overwhelming, intense, but this one was a true delight in that it seemed to go so well with the intimacy of the moment.

As her orgasm ebbed away and she began to bounce up and down on his hard cock again, she felt Justin getting his reward for the lovely way he made love to her. She felt him pulse repeatedly deep inside her vagina, filling her with his hot semen that bathed her cervix. All too soon it was over. She sat there for a minute, just basking in the afterglow of their act.

Finally, Emily pulled herself off of Justin and he scooted away. Emily got up on her hands and knees and closed her eyes. Steeling herself, she announced to the waiting queue, "Next."

Aaron moved up and said, "I'll go next. He moved up behind Emily and got on his knees. He had been fondling himself watching Justin make love to the gorgeous 18 year old. He was hard and ready to perform. As he rubbed himself in her drenched pussy, he whispered to her, "Gawd, I'm so sorry about this Em, I've wanted this in that worst way, but not like this!"

Emily turned and looked back over her shoulder and said, "It's alright Aaron, I understand. Maybe we can give it a whorl after this whole sordid mess is over, but for now, just do it and get it over with, okay?"

Aaron positioned his hard cock in her opening and found it easy to push all the way inside her vagina. He couldn't help himself, he gasped as her soft tight pussy enveloped his shaft. He just held himself there for bit, enjoying the light pressure she exerted on him.

Emily liked Aaron, so having him inside herself wasn't a real stretch. She had considered going out with him on several occasions and was sure if she had, it might have ended in sex. He was a really nice looking guy and just the right height. As he held himself inside her initially she allowed herself to just relax and enjoy the feeling of his hardness stretching her out.

Then he grabbed her naked hips and started to slowly work himself in and out of her. Remembering that she expressed a preference for pulling out all the way so he could penetrate her over and over again, he pulled out completely about every 7 or 8 strokes so he could do just that. He knew it might take him a bit longer to get off, but he wanted Emily to at least get some enjoyment from it.

Aaron was taking a lot longer than she anticipated and his 'playing around' made her even more aroused that she suspected. Aaron reached around her leg as he worked himself inside her vagina, and he started to rub her swollen clit. Emily was royally astonished when she started to cum again, this time with Aaron inside her. It was another one of the ebb and flow orgasms and she let herself go to really enjoy it. It took Aaron about 5 minutes to get off inside her, even though he had played with his cock as he watched. She hoped that they all didn't take as long. She felt Aaron pulse against the inside of her vagina as he started to pump his seed into her. Another potential load of sperm that might get her pregnant.

Aaron pulled out and whispered, "Thank you, Em. That was great!"

Nick was next, Emily decided she want to lay down for her next cock. She had Nick lay behind her in a spooning position, so he could take her from behind. She felt Nick slip his hard cock up inside her, he slipped right in aided by the cum of the two guys that proceeded him in fucked her. She though Nick's cock felt wonderful. Em liked Nick, not as much as Aaron, but he was a good guy none the less.

Nick like Aaron loved the feeling of her silky smooth pussy tightly snugging around his cock. With her legs together as she laid on her side, she was even tighter, but he had nothing to compare it too, he didn't know the extra tightness was due to position as much as anything. Nick started to work himself in and out of Em, as he did, he reached over her body and massaged her breasts as he fucked her. He loved the feel of her hard nipples and her soft globes. But what he like the best, is with as he penetrated Emily from behind, he was no longer a virgin. Emily was a guy's dream for a first partner. He just wished he could have made love to her like Justin had.

With the extra stimulus and with Emily rubbing her own clitoris, she came again. This time a bit sharper than the last. Her pussy clamped down on Nick's cock as her passion burst forth like a sky rocket. She quaked on his cock and it caused Nick to explode himself.

Nick felt it build quickly in his bottom, and then burst out through his hard shaft. He had been keeping himself at a high level of arousal watching and waiting his turn. So it actually only took a few minutes for him to climax, adding his seed to the mix. Wondering if Em got pregnant, would it be his sperm that won the battle to fertilize her egg.

When he pulled out, it was Parker who came to her next. Parker was such a sweet guy. Always telling jokes trying to get her to smile. He was always flirting with her too, so she rolled over on her back so Parker could have her on top. She let him feel like she enjoyed having him inside her. In a way she did. She felt him slide in and she spread her legs wide in welcome. Parker made an apology to her too, wishing what he was going to do was under other circumstances. She couldn't help herself and she smiled up at the slender young man and said, "Have fun, Parker."

With the little bit of encouragement, Parker scooted up between her legs and found her vaginal opening and easily pushed inside her. She was dripping with cum, bother her own and from the other three guys. She felt tight, but extremely lubricated. Parker laid down draping himself over her body with his head down next to hers. He could feel the warmth of her body all down his torso, and she whispered to him as he fucked her, "Mmm, Parker, that feels really good. You make me feel all full and tingly." In a bit she started to rock her hips up to meet his thrusts and she held him with her arms. She heard him panting in her ear as he worked inside her. She felt it building again, Parker's intimacy was filling her with delight. She wrapped her legs up around his hips and started to pull him in with her feet on his butt. She was actually enjoying being fucked by the guy. He naivety seemed so sweet. The sound of Parker getting closer and closer to his climax was fueling Emily's passion and to her surprise they came together.

She let Parker lay on her for a while after he was finished, he whispered in her ear, "Man, Emily, I'm sorry this had to happen, but from my prospective that was great!"

Emily giggled quietly and said, "Well, don't tell the others, but I liked it too." Parker was grinning from ear to ear as he climbed off her.

The next in line was Dennis, the Professor. The guy was really hot looking for a 30 something year old. Emily decided she wasn't going to have too big of a problem with taking him in her body. She hardly knew the man, but what she did know of him, she liked. She decided she would straddle him, instead of letting him fuck her, she would fuck him. So she had him lay on the mattress on his back. Once in place, she moved over his cock and pulled him into her hole and impaled herself on him. His cock was the closest one to the Incubus' 10 inches in the group. Dennis was long and thick and stretched her out sending shivers of delight through her body as her vagina stretched around him.

She leaned forwards on her hands and started to slide up and down on him, feeling his hard thick cock glide in and out of her. Breathily, she asked, "Hey, Professor, um, having a, ah, nice day?" Hell! His cock felt wonderful. She stared into his handsome face, gazing into his blue eyes as she rocked away. He came fast, it only took a minute or two, but Emily was enjoying him inside her so much, even though she felt him pulse against her walls, she continued to fuck him long after he was done ejaculating inside her.

Finally, a good three minutes after he came in her, she giggled loudly and said, "OH FUCK, HERE I GO AGAIN!" She fell over on-top of the professor and began to quake and tremble as she moaned and gasped. The professor totally enjoyed the feeling of Emily having her orgasm while lying on top of him.

She was down to the stranger. A guy who was about Justin's size and pretty ordinary looking. She decided to ride him the same way she fucked the Professor.

The man laid out on the mattress that had a dozen wet spots on it already from dripping cum, both men's and Emily's. So far the gang bang had not turned out like she expected. She actually had came with every one of them so far, discovering nice things about each one of them while fucking. If anything with Garett Tankersley, it was the fact that he was a totally stranger. She found out the idea of fucking a guy she didn't know whatsoever was turning her on.

The man had an average cock, about 6 inches. Emily wondered how they decided average, each guy she had inside her that afternoon was at least as big as Garrett. She straddled the man and again grabbed yet another hard cock and pulled it into her vagina and then she promptly sat down on him.

Being the last cock she was going to feel in her long interesting sexual encounter with the men, she just sat on him for a bit, enjoying a cock up inside her just for the shear sake of it being there. She felt aroused in a natural way, the Incubus was pacing outside the circle of salt and was now howling in agony. She didn't know what the rite was doing to it, but it didn't sound nice. As soon as this stranger came inside her, it would be gone.

As she leaned forward and started to hump his cock, she gasped out, "Hi, I'm Emily, um, Emily Haughton."

In an equally breathy voice, the stranger introduced himself, "I'm, uh, Garrett, um, Garett Tankersley. Glad to, um, meet you."

Emily giggled and asked, "Um, uh, have you been, ah, oh shit, um, have you been, oh golly wow! Um been ghost hunting long?"

Tankersley smiled up at the slim young woman riding his cock and said, "Yeah, about 6 years, and I, um, agree with the, um, oh shit thing. I don't know you, um, ungh, but you feel fantastic!" Then he let out a loud groan and arched his hips up into Emily and she felt him explode inside her! As his cock started to throb, she heard the Incubus shriek loudly and the scream just seemed to fade away.

Emily kept fucking the stranger until she was able to cum one last time. She giggled as she fell down on the stranger's chest, she had a perfect score. She had cum with every one of her guys. The best thing though was, there was no more Incubus.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Several days later, Emily was in bed with Justin, they just finished with yet another round of wonderful fucking when Emily's cell phone rang.

She looked at the screen which announced that it was Aaron calling her. She rolled over on her back feeling the cooling on her pussy from Justin and her cum evaporating. She pushed the button to answer the call.

Aaron asked her if she would go with him that evening to reveal their evidence to the woman who had been haunted by the incubus. Emily told him she would.

That evening sitting at the woman's kitchen table, Aaron and Emily laid out all the evidence of the initial investigation. The woman seemed to be agitated with everything happening to Emily on the screen.

Then they explained everything that happened after the investigation, how the entity possessed them all. Emily felt a need to show the woman the video from the ritual that banished the Incubus back to fae land.

The woman complained about all the 'pornography' they were showing her and told them to turn it off. Emily exploded in anger, "It was your fucking haunting that ended up making my life a living hell! Gawd dammit, you are going to sit right there and watch every fucking minute of this video! You are going to watch what I had to go through to free your sorry ass from the Incubus. If you don't I shove this mother fucking computer up your pretty little ass!"

The woman watched as commanded.

Walking away from the house, Emily told Aaron, "I feel so much better now. Would you like to take me to dinner?"

*****

Three weeks later, the indicator for the kit Emily bought at the drug store turned blue.