A Gift Amongst Friends Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As expected, Katrina had ultimately decided to pass on the party. David and Jacob still expressed some interest in attending, but said that it would not be until later in the evening, if at all.

After dinner, Mandy did a load of laundry while she waited for her friends to arrive.

Ah, what the hell, she thought, as she folded her garments from the dryer. Alone in her room, she undressed from the waist down and changed into the newly bought thong. Still without pants, she grabbed her bed sheet and held it up in front of her waist.

She could just barely make out the red color through the sheet, but it was subtle. A couple of guys might notice, but that would be no big deal. Compared to the previous flashing and teasing that she had done, this would be considerably tame.

Soon after replacing her pants, Sarah texted to indicate that she and Ashley had arrived.

Mandy went downstairs to let them in, and the three girls returned to her room. It was only 7:30pm and they still had almost two hours before they planned to arrive at the party. Mandy had some vodka and juice in her fridge, and she started pouring drinks.

The girls groaned as Ashley pulled a bottle of tequila from her bag and announced that there would be shots before they went anywhere.

After two mixed drinks and two shots, a half hour of joking and teasing had passed, and the girls started undressing to change into their outfits.

Mandy and Ashley had each gone with thongs, whereas Sarah was wearing briefs, as per usual. Mandy had never seen Ashley topless before, and she tried not to stare. Her breasts were larger than Mandy's with large pale nipples.

No wonder she gets so many guys.

Her eyes moved cautiously to Sarah, and the girls exchanged a quick eye contact before each looked away. Mandy hoped that the awkwardness was merely her imagination. Still, she stole several more peeks at her topless friends before they grabbed their sheets and began draping them around their bodies.

Apparently, Mandy was the only one who had never worn a toga before, so she listened dully as her friends bickered over the best way to tie them. Sarah liked to leave a larger gap in the side of hers, below the shoulder, to show more skin, whereas Ashley liked to leave more slack in the knot over the shoulder to show off more cleavage.

"Sure," Sarah agreed, "that works well for you two because you actually have boobs. If I tie it like that and lean over, you will see everything down to my bellybutton!"

The girls all laughed, and Mandy watched her two friends tie their own sheets around one shoulder. She tried to compromise between the two different styles as best as she could, attempting to wrap the sheet four times before she was finally happy with the final product. She tied a knot over her left shoulder and adjusted the material in the mirror. The material hung around her knees, slightly higher than it did for her friends. This was not surprising, considering that she was much taller than both of them.

"How is this?" She asked.

"Looks good," Ashley responded. Sarah agreed.

Mandy watched Ashley reached up under her own sheet. Much to her surprise, Ashley's panties emerged around her ankles. She picked them up and stuffed them into her bag.

"It's more fun this way," she said with a smirk.

Mandy looked over at Sarah. "Are you...?"

Sarah shook her head. "Nah, I don't think so. I'm going to be drinking a lot, and that's not something I want to forget about."

"That's half the fun," Ashley responded.

Mandy decided to leave her underwear on, and the girls each poured another shot. Satisfied that their outfits were ready, the girls opened their dorm room and began socializing with other neighbors that were celebrating in the halls in their wing of the dorm. Each room had its own music playing, making the hallways a bewildering fusion of rock and dance music.

David stopped by briefly and shared a drink with the girls before disappearing to find Jacob and Mike.

Around 9:10pm, Andrew walked by and saw the girls sitting around Mandy's room. He popped his head in and said hello.

"Hey," Mandy responded coldly, trying to avoid eye contact. None of her friends knew about her visits to his room, and she desperately hoped that it would stay that way.

Despite her unsociable response, he stepped into the room and joined the girls for a moment. "What are you ladies up to this evening?"

"Heading over next door," Sarah answered, oblivious to the awkwardness in the room. "The guys are having a toga party."

"Oh, cool," Andrew responded. "Well, your outfits look great."

"Thanks!" Ashley shouted excitedly. "Hey, you want a shot?" She asked, holding out the tequila bottle.

Andrew laughed and paused. As far as Mandy could tell, he was a largely reclusive guy, and he seemed like a fish out of water around all of these drunken girls. "Maybe another time." There was an awkward pause. "Alright," he continued, "I guess I should get going. Nice to meet you girls." His eyes scanned the room before zeroing in on his neighbor. "See you around, Mandy."

Once they heard his door close down the hall, Ashley and Sarah burst out laughing. Eventually, Mandy joined in.

"That was weird," Sarah said.

You have no idea, Mandy thought. "Yeah."

"He seems cute," Ashley decided.

"He seems creepy," Sarah responded.

Mandy remained noticeably quiet, and the other girls let the topic go.

The girls each took one more shot for the road, and Ashley decided to finish off the bottle with one final shot. Throats still burning, they got up and gathered their things together. Her friends decided that they would simply leave their bags in Mandy's room and retrieve them another day.

Mandy did not realize how much she had drank until she stood up and tried to put her shoes on.

Her first steps were shaky, but Mandy found her footing midway to the elevator. By the time the doors closed, she was starting to feel clearer-headed.

The lights were already on in the courtyard between the dormitories. The air was cool, but the approach of summer was noticeable. Mandy ignored the cool breeze that blew at her bare legs, and in less than a minute, the girls had reached the entrance to the boys' dorm.

Sarah buzzed Eric's room, and soon he was at the door to let the girls in. To Mandy's surprise, he was still wearing a t-shirt and jeans.

After a brief greeting, they made their way upstairs. He looked at Mandy and smiled several times during their walk. She had nearly forgotten about the teasing pictures she had taken in front of the mirror. Oh god, Did Sarah actually show him those ones? What about the ones where I flashed the camera? Surely Sarah knew that those ones were just joking around.

"Aren't you getting changed into a toga?" Sarah asked Eric as they headed towards the common room on the sixth floor. Music blasted down the halls and could be heard halfway across the floor.

"Nah, I'm going to stay like this. Most of the guys aren't wearing them. It's mostly for the women. Don't worry, some guys are wearing them too, though."

To Eric's credit, over half of the crowd was wearing togas as the girls stepped into the large social room. Nearly all of the other women in the room were wrapped in white and colored sheets, whereas only one out of every three guys had donned the costume.

If she had been more sober, she might have felt embarrassed, but in her current state, Mandy pushed issue from her mind.

"Help yourself to the booze," Eric offered, gesturing towards a pair of folding tables in the corner, heavily stocked with an assortment of hard liquors. As another guest opened the fridge, Mandy saw that it too was fully loaded with beer, with two more cases sitting on the adjacent counter. "I'm getting a beer," he said, turning towards Sarah. "Want anything?"

"I'm good for now."

"Ah, come on," he insisted. "Don't tell me you're taking it easy tonight."

She laughed. "Alright, fine. Surprise me."

Eric looked at Mandy once again and smile before he turned and walked away.

"I'm going to get a rum and coke," Ashley announced excitedly.

"Can you get me one as well?" Mandy asked. "Please?"

Ashley nodded and bounced away gleefully.

Mandy stepped close to Sarah and hesitated. There isn't really any way to tiptoe around this, is there? "So...did Eric like the pictures?" She spoke in a hushed voice, drowned out by the loud music.

"Huh?"

"Did Eric like the pictures?" Slightly intoxicated, she had trouble gauging her own volume. She tried to choose her words carefully as she watched the crowd around her.

"Oh, yeah, of course he did!" Sarah laughed and stumbled slightly, steadying herself on Mandy's shoulder. "I sent them as soon as I got home."

"Oh, awesome..." Mandy trailed off. "So...which ones did you send him?"

Sarah looked confused by the question. "All of them. Why?"

"All of them?" Mandy asked, trying to mask her panic. Had she maybe misheard?

"Yeah, of course I sent them all. I looked them over at home, and they all looked great."

Mandy froze, wide-eyed. She didn't know what to say. "I...I...just didn't think you were going to send them all. Those last ones..."

"Sarah laughed and hushed her voice as much as she could over the noise around her. "Yeah, I wasn't sure about sending those ones at first, but when I told Eric about them, he made me. He wouldn't accept no for an answer."

"Oh..." Mandy could feel her face burning as she blushed. What did I expect? She asked herself. Did I forget why I was taking her pictures in the first place? She wanted sexy photos for Eric, and that's what I gave her. It had seemed so fun and harmless to flash the camera last night, but now that the adrenaline was gone, she was having second thoughts.

What could she say? The pictures were already sent, and it was her own fault for being so reckless at the time.

"Yeah, he loved them. He said that you should submit them to an art gallery or something," Sarah continued. She beamed with pride, obviously enjoying the compliment. "Well, the first few, that is...I don't want you showing off the naked ones."

Mandy forced a smile. This wasn't the end of the world. So what if another person had seen her nude? That's partly what she had wanted last night... And besides, she was glad that Sarah was so pleased with the photos. If Sarah gave her consent, Mandy would be happy to include a few of the more innocent shots from that set to her portfolio.

Before Mandy could ask any more questions, Eric returned with a beer and two glasses. Blushing, Mandy tried to avoid eye contact with him. However, he stared back at her in a way that made her both excited and uncomfortable.

"Here you go, ladies. I got Mandy a drink as well. The guys can't bear to see a girl empty handed at our parties."

The girls accepted their drinks. "What is it?" Mandy asked while Sarah was already taking a sip.

"It's a secret recipe," Eric replied with a smile. "It's strong," he continued when he saw the grimace on Sarah's face.

Mandy tried a sip. It was definitely strong. She could recognize the taste of vodka and a light citrus flavor, but the rest was a mystery to her. It wasn't bad. It might have been more difficult to drink if she hadn't just had tequila shots beforehand. After tequila, this seemed to go down smooth by comparison.

She thanked Eric, and the three of them walked around, chatting with Eric's friends. Some of the guys looked slightly familiar from Mandy's courses, but most she did not recognize. Even so, she felt like many of the eyes in the room were locked onto her and Sarah.

Is it just the alcohol...or do they know who I am?

They found Ashley in the hallway, already flirting with a pair of guys. When she saw the other girls approaching, she excitedly introduced them. "Oh, here they are! These are my friends, Sarah and Mandy. Mandy lives in the dorm next door." Ashley turned towards her friends. "This is Chris... and..." She trailed off, her speech slurred.

"Brian," one of the guys continued.

"And Brian! Of course!" She put her hand on his shoulder. "I remembered! I wouldn't forget a couple of cute guys like you."

The other guy—presumably Chris—gave Mandy a long look. "You live over next door? What floor are you on?"

Mandy paused. Oh shit. "Why?"

Before the guy could answer, Ashley interrupted. "She lives on the fifth floor."

Fuck! Ashley was completely oblivious to what she had done. Mandy tried to change the subject and asked the guys about what they were studying, but she did not pay attention to their responses. As soon as it seemed polite to do so, she excused herself from the conversation to find the washroom.

Locking the door behind her, she splashed a little cold water on her cheeks and examined herself in the mirror. She looked good in her toga, but it was obvious that she was not wearing a bra. With each movement, her breasts swung freely within the thin white sheet.

She leaned forward and noticed that the material hung loosely around her neck, falling away from her body and revealing an ample amount of cleavage.

How many guys out there have already seen me naked? She wondered. Apparently Eric had, and she was not sure how she felt about that. Several more had certainly seen her through the window, and with any luck, none of them recognized her now.

I should leave right now, she told herself. However, she knew that she would not do it. She had promised Sarah that she would come, and several drinks had numbed her embarrassment and replaced it with a sense of excitement. She knew the feeling all too well.

I don't know most of these guys, and I will never see most of them again. The school year was coming to an end, and there was no harm in spending an innocent night with the unaware audience of her exhibitionism. Several of these guys had probably masturbated to her open window on multiple occasions, and sent a tingle down Mandy's spine. Maybe it would be fun to hang around and try to guess which ones might recognize her...

With shaking hands, she untied the knot around her shoulder and added more slack to the material across her chest. After two failed attempts, she finally secured the knot and re-examined herself.

Leaning forward, the sheet fell much lower this time. In the mirror, she saw the reflection of her large breasts, hanging unobstructed. Much better, she decided. After finishing up in the washroom, she returned to the party and found her friends.

Just as Eric had described, Mandy never found herself empty handed, and throughout the evening, both strangers and new friends gladly offered her drinks. At one point throughout the evening, she stepped to the common room's window and peered outside. Apparently the building overlooked her own, and she tried to guess which of the dark windows were her own.

She found Jess' window, and inside she found her friend, lying in bed with a book. She was dressed in a t-shirt and shorts, but somehow Mandy felt like she was doing something wrong by secretly watching her friend from afar. Even so, she glanced several more times before walking away to socialize.

At first, she was a little put off by how aggressively the guys at the party flirted with her—she was used to more subtlety from the boys she had known growing up. However, after the volume of alcohol that she had consumed, she loved the attention.

She danced with a couple of different guys on the makeshift dance floor, allowing their arms around her waist, but playfully pushing them away if a hand strayed too low.

After a couple of hours of hanging out, Sarah and Eric disappeared.

Mandy sat on the floor against the wall with Ashley and some other people. There was one other toga-clad girl and several guys. She remembered Chris and Brian, but she did not catch the rest of their names. The room was a swell of noise and confusion as far as Mandy was concerned, and she struggled to focus on the ongoing conversation.

She looked around the room and everything seemed to be swaying. Fuck... I drank way too much. She leaned forward, looking for Sarah, then remembered her newly loosened toga. Blushing, she looked up to find several guys smiling down at her.

Mandy smiled back and tried to keep the walls from spinning.

"What about you?"

Huh?

"Sorry, I didn't catch your name."

"She's Mandy," Ashley's voice said loudly over the music.

The sound of her name brought her back to reality.

"What about you, Mandy?" The man across from her repeated. He had dark hair and was handsome.

"What about me?" Mandy asked with more slur in her speech than she intended.

"Have you ever kissed a girl before?"

"Hmm?" The question caught her off guard and she tried desperately to focus.

"You've kissed a girl before, right?" He was quite friendly and patiently repeated himself.

"Yeah... once..." She admitted openly, without hesitation.

Several of the guys voiced their approval and Mandy bit her lip, trying to hide her smile.

Ashley seemed genuinely shocked. "No way! Really? I would have never guessed that from you." She placed extra emphasis on the word "you."

"I think Ashley's jealous," Brian joked.

"Damn right I am," Ashley joked.

Before Mandy knew what was happening, Ashley was on top of her, pushing her down to the floor. It took several seconds for Mandy to recognize that they were kissing and Ashley's tongue was in her mouth. Everything was happening too fast.

She'll do anything to be the center of attention. Mandy knew that Ashley was just putting on a show for the guys, but that did not mean that she could not enjoy it.

There was an eruption of cheers from the guys, which only drew greater numbers to their audience.

Mandy started to panic and tried to push her attacker away. But Ashley was persistent, and soon the girls were wrestling on the floor with a circle of people around them. Mandy wanted to escape, but she could not help but giggle uncontrollably.

"Please!" She begged, but Ashley would not relent. Looking forward, she could see down her friend's toga at her large breasts swaying violently with each erratic motion. She could feel her own breasts moving between her loose toga and she feared that she might soon spill out in front of these guys if they did not stop. "Stop it!" She pleaded, but her drunken laughter undermined her attempt to be serious.

Desperate, she grabbed the hem of Ashley's toga and pulled it upward.

Ashley shrieked with laughter as her bare ass was presented to the enthusiastic crowd. She leapt aside, trying to cover herself. Mandy had completely forgotten that she wasn't wearing any underwear.

The two girls climbed to their feet, laughing wildly and rearranging their outfits.

Mandy blushed as the guys applauded their short show. She slipped away in search of Sarah.

She politely accepted another drink, but she sipped this one slowly, knowing that she was coming up on the end of the evening. She walked around, talking briefly to different people. Jacob and David had finally arrived, and she asked them if they had seen Sarah.

"No, but there's Eric over there," Jacob pointed.

Mandy stumbled over. "Hey Eric, have you seen Sarah?"

"Yeah, she's up in my room. She was pretty drunk and needed to lie down. I think she is out for the night."

"Oh, okay..."

"Those pictures you took were really great."

She froze. With all that she had drank, that had slipped her mind again. She did not know what to say. "Yeah... Sarah was a great model. It was all her idea."

"Yeah, you both did a great job. But she said that most of them were your idea."

Mandy turned a bright shade of red. "Well, I don't know about that..."